George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 07:15:17 PM
Most of us don't give a flying fuck.

There was a time when I gave a flying fuck. JetBlue, redeye, Reno to JFK.

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 03, 2017, 07:11:37 PM
... I'm sure that the puppet masters who pull George's strings often make him meet the authors he shills for. This is probably how Richtel has seen George's wife. These are the same puppet masters who put Snoorge's name as a co-author on the covers of books that he has input into. These are the same puppet masters who put Art Bell's name as co-author on the covers of books he had no input into. I'm guessing that the IQ of the average C2C listener hovers around 80. These people are more likely to shell out for books if they believe their pathetic heroes are a co-author. By the time the puppet masters had installed Teflon George behind the mic, they must have grown weary of the histrionics of the unpredictable prima donna Art. They wanted a done deal, so they made sure to get a trained poodle who jumps through hoops on command. They wanted someone (anyone) who would follow orders and hang in there. One thing you can say about Snoorge: he's as tenacious as hell.

It's blatantly obvious that C2C has been a vehicle for propaganda since it's inception. You folks puzzle back-and-forth as to why a no-talent guy who can't speak properly has had this lucrative job as a talk show host for so many years. The answer to why the people calling the shots for C2C (which are probably way above the producers) have cemented George into the anchor's chair is crystal clear. I feel like I'm wasting my time here, so I'll say ciao once again. By the way, the reason I still listen after all these years is because I find George's buffoonery highly entertaining.

None of this makes any sense to me, but we all get to offer an opinion.

How many of these shit books are sold, and how much of a cut does PremRat get (offhand, I'd say not very many, and $0)?  Publishing houses send out tons of advanced reader copies, hoping for reviews and interviews.  They find and curry up to reviewers and show hosts, not the other way around.

As far as co-authoring the books, I think everyone knows they aren't written by the celebrity.  A lot of them are written by ghostwriters even when not listed on the cover.  I don't think PremRat gets any of the money from the sales.

I doubt they care what is talked about on the show.  In fact it seems clear to me they don't. 

George is cheap, George is reliable, enough people like him and listen, the program fills a four hour time slot when most people are in bed.

And yeah, who cares.  Other than trolling George and Tommee.

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 07:28:31 PM
Ha. Never understood why so many were pissed at that. That has to be the worst, weakest endorsement of all times..."he gets it". Nothing more...no, "most interesting commentator I've heard", no, " George has the most radio talent of any person I can think of."....lol, no, just, "he gets it". lame. lol  ;D

Because when we listened to Art, we thought he was a straight shooter - a friend almost.

GravitySucks

Bellgab's own Michael Horn will be on tonight. I wonder if Yorkshire Pud plans on calling in.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 03, 2017, 08:40:48 PM
Bellgab's own Michael Horn will be on tonight. I wonder if Yorkshire Pud plans on calling in.

Perhaps he'll read his new 74 page report out loud for George's audience.  Apparently it explains why his fake photos are actually real.

Dateline

I read elsewhere that Norry's alleged stalker is now very happily married and has a successful law practice.  Also she is an estoteric writer/researcher and published songwriter.  There's talk she may be applying for a judgeship.

Norm

It's blatantly obvious that C2C has been a vehicle for propaganda since it's inception. You folks puzzle back-and-forth as to why a no-talent guy who can't speak properly has had this lucrative job as a talk show host for so many years. The answer to why the people calling the shots for C2C (which are probably way above the producers) have cemented George into the anchor's chair is crystal clear. I feel like I'm wasting my time here, so I'll say ciao once again. By the way, the reason I still listen after all these years is because I find George's buffoonery highly entertaining.

George Noory has propelled himself to the top of the heap. He is highly respected in his field. Talented and well spoken, his interviewing skills are impeccable. We listen nightly because we are devoted and feel humbled in his presence. His voice rings out clear and echos off the wall of the palace walls.

All is well.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 03, 2017, 09:37:16 AM
I once heard George say he'd seen every James Bond film, and how much he liked them, but I never heard him talk about it again
Sort of.  He plays their 1981 theme song, too.

Dateline

Quote from: Norm on August 03, 2017, 08:56:52 PM
George Noory has propelled himself to the top of the heap. He is highly respected in his field. Talented and well spoken, his interviewing skills are impeccable. We listen nightly because we are devoted and feel humbled in his presence. His voice rings out clear and echos off the wall of the palace walls.

All is well.

Comedy is your forte'.

Quote from: Jojo on August 03, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
Sort of.  He plays their 1981 theme song, too.

I don't watch 'em (the one I saw was really terrible, and I imagine they all are), and don't know which songs are from the movies

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on August 03, 2017, 08:52:05 PM
I read elsewhere that Norry's alleged stalker is now very happily married and has a successful law practice.  Also she is an estoteric writer/researcher and published songwriter.  There's talk she may be applying for a judgeship.
Then it's time to put in some work for a non-profit human rights organization that needs pro bono work. And if she won cases, maybe they could afford to pay her too.  So many organizations need attorneys to help their clients, from landlord-tenant, to immigration, to watchdog agencies who rescue incompetent citizens and their sometimes independent spouses from being financially bilked by unethical conservators, to rescuing foster children from abusive orphanages in the south.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 03, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
I don't watch 'em (the one I saw was really terrible, and I imagine they all are), and don't know which songs are from the movies

Dateline

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 07:28:31 PM
Ha. Never understood why so many were pissed at that. That has to be the worst, weakest endorsement of all times..."he gets it". Nothing more...no, "most interesting commentator I've heard", no, " George has the most radio talent of any person I can think of."....lol, no, just, "he gets it". lame. lol  ;D

I don't remember anyone being pissed about it - they were mystified.  It would be brought up from time to time when the question of how Snorgie could still be around came up.

Everyone still loved Art going into Midnight in the Desert, despite the whole Dark Matter/two year covenant not to compete debacle.  It wasn't until people felt lied to and their intelligence insulted with the whole stalker/shooter/quit again crap that they began to look back and wonder about some of the other things he said that maybe no longer added up. 

Jojo

The way Richtel said "your wife is beautiful" was not in a "fishing" way. Rather, it was said in the manner of a man who has seen the woman in question and admires her. Richtel immediately realized his faux pas and you could hear the guilt in his voice for the rest of his time. He knew he would be scolded. He also became even more deferential than he had been. After all, the whole point of him kissing Jorch's big, fat narcissistic ass, is to increase book sales. For me, it's easy to know what the guests are really thinking from tone of theirll to read. After I posted my comment. . . .
Oh for pity's sake!  It was me.

Busted.  By a stalker. Stalking for Fernando.  I might only have a second grade education but I know good writing when I see it.  So of course I wanted to see your other insights.  I only read your four most recent posts, because that is where I found reference to your other writing.  Actually, I got sidetracked away from your old Bellgab posts fast, because your literature was referenced in your fourth most recent post!  I went to your adventure story instead. 

Even though I do not agree with you on a quite few points, like I don't see the spiritual or coincidences the same way you do, I think your writing is enormously skillful.  And I don't agree with putting other forum members down.  And I still disagree with you about what I called a fishing expedition.  But that's just my opinion.  But overall, I love your writing style and it is no wonder you were published.  Any number of people could be interested in your posts for many reasons.  Don't sell yourself short!  Writers need readers, and that includes posts.  Head hunters need writers, too, but alas, I am not a recruiter.

As for what I call a fishing expedition, when he said beautiful, he was assuming all white men with successful careers have beautiful wives.  If not a trophy wife, if not an attractive wife, then the word beautiful still applies because it is used as a universal compliment. A win-win fishing expedition.

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 03, 2017, 10:29:08 PM
I don't remember anyone being pissed about it - they were mystified.  It would be brought up from time to time when the question of how Snorgie could still be around came up.

Everyone still loved Art going into Midnight in the Desert, despite the whole Dark Matter/two year covenant not to compete debacle.  It wasn't until people felt lied to and their intelligence insulted with the whole stalker/shooter/quit again crap that they began to look back and wonder about some of the other things he said that maybe no longer added up.

The first betrayal perhaps? I can see that. Flakes are flakes...I have a couple of siblings that are flakes. You always give then another chance, and it's just a matter of time until they let you down.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on August 03, 2017, 09:25:32 PM
Then it's time to put in some work for a non-profit human rights organization that needs pro bono work. And if she won cases, maybe they could afford to pay her too.  So many organizations need attorneys to help their clients, from landlord-tenant, to immigration, to watchdog agencies who rescue incompetent citizens and their sometimes independent spouses from being financially bilked by unethical conservators, to rescuing foster children from abusive orphanages in the south.
Norry has claimed for years that he was going to make a "foundation" or "way" to "help out" listeners, usually described as unable to afford things, elderly, ill, etc. Then it turned into a "way to help" them "get supplements." (He even claimed to one quack frequent guest to "help" them buy the stuff from the multi-level marketing company, I presume, because he also has talked about "joining" the network and make money to buy your supplement while you "help" your friends and family.) But, so far, as far as I can tell, no foundation has been set up and only anecdotal proof of "helping out" people (his talk of giving "twenties" to homeless people, sending books to blind guests, etc.)

A critique on last night's first half is in order, I feel. For sure. Recall how he showed pride in stating that "Coast To Coast AM" has the highest prisoner listener-ship of any talk-radio program. "Hi, guys," he's said before, as some half-ass "shout out" to his anti-social fan segment.

Oh, my. How Noory has gone on about so many in prison being "railroaded" -- that is a direct quote -- or unjustly convicted. Even downright framed. That would mean by law enforcement, the courts, or both, Noory? Explain your terms.

Recall how he stated that "some of them" in prison did what they did. "Some?" Don't you mean the vast majority? Sure, some are innocent, but to Noory, he'll side with the worst of people if it means having a fan base. He is that desperate. Like his fan base is comprised of decent, well-adjusted people? No. It's the anti-social, the mentally ill, the ignorant, the uneducated, the inexperienced, the losers -- and he'll even boast about his "criminal" supposed fan base. With nary a word of respect for the victims of such, Noory?

Way to go, Premiere Networks. But last night, when some former law enforcement guest or whatever he was was standing up for the victims and hard on the criminals, George Noory then flip-flopped in labeling such criminals "thugs."

Wait a minute, Noory. Now they are "thugs?" I thought you say "Hi, guys" and offer what sounds like a warm embrace for those who have been convicted of crimes that made them unsuitable to live in decent society? What happened last night to your "I'm on your side" bit? Trying having the wits and guts to take a stand on something, Noory, and don't sway no matter how badly you are pressured to do so. But you just go anyway the wind blows -- and it indicates a mix of cowardice and disloyalty that shocks me in which anyone would be your fans.

In addition, George Noory has his regular caller Cornelius to praise as he does. But didn't Cornelius admit on more than one occasion that is a convicted felon? That he did time for a crime or crimes after receiving a trial? That he is seeking a "Presidential Pardon" like a fool and spins his tale -- as do most to all convicts -- that he was right and the system was wrong?

Then that Cornelius -- who admitted to being a convicted felon -- states he's some "God, Guns And Gold" guy? Guns? Then come "The Bible, Bullets And Beans" bit he self describes of himself? Bullets? I think convicted felons aren't allowed to have guns or ammunition, but if we take that caller at his word he may just be doing that. While Noory sits on his behind and never seems to pick up on that?, other than praising him. As in perhaps praising a convicted felon for what must be illegally obtaining firearms?   

Last night was really something. It went from once being a "Hi, guys" shout out to felons to him slamming them as "thugs." But never informing the guest about what he's stated on air in the past.

George Noory: Taking one stand one day, then taking another stand the next day.
And flipping his loyalties to whoever is around. How spineless. Truly spineless. Then we get to hear him "lecture" people and even politicians about how to conduct themselves. I conclude that persons so disloyal to one side in their professional life may very well be that way in their personal life.

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on August 03, 2017, 11:09:02 PM
Norry has claimed for years that he was going to make a "foundation" or "way" to "help out" listeners, usually described as unable to afford things, elderly, ill, etc. Then it turned into a "way to help" them "get supplements." (He even claimed to one quack frequent guest to "help" them buy the stuff from the multi-level marketing company, I presume, because he also has talked about "joining" the network and make money to buy your supplement while you "help" your friends and family.) But, so far, as far as I can tell, no foundation has been set up and only anecdotal proof of "helping out" people (his talk of giving "twenties" to homeless people, sending books to blind guests, etc.)

I think the closest he ever got to this was the stupid "emerging artists" thing.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 03, 2017, 11:26:23 PM
I think the closest he ever got to this was the stupid "emerging artists" thing.
Being a devil's advocate here, arguably he also has done with his "you tubers" and "chance for others" etc excuse for taking a time out from a show.
-GNS

Quote from: albrecht on August 03, 2017, 11:33:00 PM
Being a devil's advocate here, arguably he also has done with his "you tubers" and "chance for others" etc excuse for taking a time out from a show.
-GNS

A few years ago, George Noory claimed in interviews that he was creating some "Coast Cares" foundation to assist listeners. I checked on it. There is a registered "Coast Cares" nonprofit organization, but it has nothing to do with George Noory, apparently.

All Noory knows is how to sucker listeners and everyone else with empty talk to get for himself. By the way, if he is getting any "money, compensation or anything of value" through that multi-marketing supplement thing from Youngevity International or its associates, he may be required under Federal Communication Commission -- or even Federal Trade Commission -- to disclose such to affiliates and audiences before he does his supposed "news, editorial or program matter" shows for his paid sponsor.   

anunnaki

"It wasn't until people felt lied to and their intelligence insulted with the whole stalker/shooter/quit again crap that they began to look back and wonder about some of the other things he said that maybe no longer added up."

Ramona's Death and the sudden "New Love", comes to mind !

Quote from: anunnaki on August 04, 2017, 12:18:26 AM
"It wasn't until people felt lied to and their intelligence insulted with the whole stalker/shooter/quit again crap that they began to look back and wonder about some of the other things he said that maybe no longer added up."

Ramona's Death and the sudden "New Love", comes to mind !

The personal paranormal experiences he reported, whether there was ever really an Ouija Board experience too scary to tell, the existence of a two year covenant not to complete, etc.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 11:08:17 PM
The first betrayal perhaps? I can see that. Flakes are flakes...I have a couple of siblings that are flakes. You always give then another chance, and it's just a matter of time until they let you down.
It seems to be a common characteristic of Drama Queens like Bell.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on August 03, 2017, 11:09:02 PM
Yeah, he put a goal attached to that one.  When his club or Likes reached some number.  If I remember, it is a number like 5000 or 5000 more.  Should be close by now.  He has read the progress on that, but not in a long time.

Maybe he caved in and used the money for a nice long vacation, or some bling.  Like, one time I worked all summer on a ladder for a church to get money to attend their summer camp.  When the money came, I immediately spent it all!  Oops!  Then I had to dip into my savings account and pray my parents didn't find out, because that was for college.

One time, a heart patient called in to discuss a predatory housing situation she was in.  She wasn't seeking money from him, she was just explaining how unfair the system was.  He interrupted her, and peppered her with numbers questions then bought her out of the problem for the time being.  He also was said to have financially "adopted" an impoverished child abroad. 

Maybe the child is in college now.  It's not easy putting a student through college.  Maybe his own children went through college.  Pretty sure the first wife would make sure to address that in divorce court.  Potentially he has put 4 students through college.

You know, why is college so expensive now, and book fees are outrageous.  My childhood paper route paid for an entire year of college tuition AND housing.  And technically it was only half a paper route. I only had it a few years.  But, I remember watching the interest grow on that little savings.  THAT made an impression!  It was pretty easy to keep on saving, when I saw the bank gave me free money to do it!  You just don't see interest on small accounts anymore.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 03, 2017, 07:01:39 PM
And thoughts of Barney's blonde shock, led to me to memories of Joorch with another blonde beauty. I bet this is the 'secret wife', and I think we know the moment when the dam burst and the full flood of passion was unleashed...

https://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A
😅

Quote from: albrecht on August 03, 2017, 11:33:00 PM
-GNS

how could anyone forget a Coast Christmas CD.

https://www.amazon.com/Holiday-Magic-Coast-Style-CD/dp/B00OYH1WKW