• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Morgus on August 01, 2017, 01:13:35 AM
Checking out the current total at the John Lear gofundme page, it keeps going higher well beyond the target goal now:
$6,760 of $5,500 goal

I haven't really commented  on this, but I am a amazed how many people so willing to receive charity. I guess it's  how I was raised but I would feel horrible even asking friends for help, let alone strangers.

This cuurent guest is kind of all over the place.  Was interested in his dangers of technology, but talking too much of his fiction book he wrote and politics talk (even though ge leans left) I could still do without it..

Little Hater

Who knew that Camelot was 'one of John Kennedy's favorite songs'? Dolt.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on August 01, 2017, 12:54:15 AM
Noory's first half guest tonight, a purported dream expert, disappeared near the start of the second hour.
Noory blamed phone problems, but maybe he just dumped him for some reason?...

Jorch never seems to have phone problems with Doc Wallet.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 01, 2017, 11:29:26 AM
Jorch never seems to have phone problems with Doc Wallet.

And he's never even been to Boston

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on August 01, 2017, 01:41:22 PM
The Doc won't be in Boston anytime soon.  ;D

But. . the Boston Bay is breathtaking in the early fall.  A tip for all Coast weary travelers is Dateline presented.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on August 01, 2017, 03:37:43 PM
But. . the Boston Bay is breathtaking in the early fall.  A tip for all Coast weary travelers is Dateline presented.
Not to worry.  The Doc won't make it but all of Jorch's Hollywood "groupies" are packing their bags. ;)

Quote from: Morgus on August 01, 2017, 12:54:15 AM
Noory's first half guest tonight, a purported dream expert, disappeared near the start of the second hour.
Noory blamed phone problems, but maybe he just dumped him for some reason?
After taking a few phone calls himself, during the break he called up his go-to dream expert and co-writer, Rosemary Ellen Guiley to finish out this hour with more dream callers...

It was because he said "erection" and Snorge couldn't take the chance that som'thin worse would slip out.

I stopped reading this thread several years ago because I felt I had nothing in common with you folks (except disgust with the most mush-mouth talk show host in the history of radio), and I felt irritated that the subject here seems to often stray from the suckage of Jorch. However, I had to look today to see if anyone else picked up on that bit about George's "beautiful wife". The kiss-ass Richtel seemed to have slipped up and outed Jorch. Jorch said he wanted a cave woman to sneak up behind him, to which Richtel answered: "but you have a beautiful wife" there was a moment of strained silence and George said in a very peeved voice "I don't have a wife"  and quickly pushed on to something very different. You could hear the peevishness in his voice until the next break, and also a little fear in his voice that someone may have picked up on this. Why would Jorch have a secret wife? maybe she made him promise not to tell, out of shame. It could also be that the producers want George to appear single for his female fans. Sick, I know, but there have been deranged callers who say they are in love with him.

George's reactions tonight with the parasite lady is why i tune in. The interaction between the two reminds me of when I was a kid asking my exasperated father endless "why this, why that" questions that drove him bonkers. The guest has poise and is handling things well...darnet! Maybe in the next hour she will have had enough and will pop off. One can hope  ;)

NoMoreNoory

Oh, he's in turbo-driven moron mode tonight.
- Expresses surprise on hearing that when the host dies (there's a thought!), the parasite dies.
- Wonders if we cut open the brain of someone with parasites, would we see them wriggling around.
- Told that certain parasites can only live in the guts of cats, Joorch asks if there's a difference between a cat's gut and a dog's gut.
- When she mentions things we have found in people's bodies, Joorch grows alarmed and asks if we can legally - legally! - talk about it on the radio.
- Says it's too bad no-one has 'concocted a drink' to kill these parasites and says he'll ask 'our holistic doctors who come on here once in a while' if they can recommend supplements to deal with them.

The shame is that McAuliffe clearly knows her stuff and this is genuinely interesting: she deserves better than to run up against this idiot.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 02, 2017, 12:26:19 AM
- Expresses surprise on hearing that when the host dies (there's a thought!), the parasite dies.
- Wonders if we cut open the brain of someone with parasites, would we see them wriggling around.
- Told that certain parasites can only live in the guts of cats, Joorch asks if there's a difference between a cat's gut and a dog's gut.
- When she mentions things we have found in people's bodies, Joorch grows alarmed and asks if we lcan legally - legally! - talk about it on the radio.
- Says it's too bad no-one has 'concocted a drink' to kill these parasites and says he'll ask 'our holistic doctors who come on here once in a while' if they can recommend supplements to deal with them.

The shame is that McAuliffe clearly knows her stuff and this is genuinely interesting: she deserves better than to run up against this idiot.
ikr?! also, ditto on the topic and the guest

Morgus

Haha, Noory thought parasites and even bacteria and viruses had a brain snd could think and reason!
Then he noted though some people have brains but can't think. Personal experience perhaps? ;)

NoMoreNoory

With reference to Stroke Of Midnight's post above, McAuliffe is discussing rabies and says that one uncommon symptom is hypersexuality. Men can experience multiple erections and orgasms, she says. Joorch asks 'Where can I get those parasites?' and let's out a strange cackle. Perhaps his secret wife is putting him under pressure to perform?

NoMoreNoory

"I bet if everyone who went to a restaurant to eat had a microscope, they wouldn't eat."

AvDaBr

- When she mentions things we have found in people's bodies, Joorch grows alarmed and asks if we can legally - legally! - talk about it on the radio.

My favorite gem was him asking if there was a parasite spray.  If brains were fusion he couldn't power a nightlight.

ItsOver

Ha, ha, ha, turbo-driven moron mode nails it.  ;D  I had the idiot on when I was working on something and couldn't believe the inanity of his questions.  It was as if he was trying to be more Jorch-like than usual. So much for the wonders of SuperBeets.  Heh, yeah he and Doc Wallet are "on it."

sparty89

"Do parasites have pinchers?  Do they look like bugs?"

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 01, 2017, 06:31:59 PM
It was because he said "erection" and Snorge couldn't take the chance that som'thin worse would slip out.

I stopped reading this thread several years ago because I felt I had nothing in common with you folks (except disgust with the most mush-mouth talk show host in the history of radio), and I felt irritated that the subject here seems to often stray from the suckage of Jorch. However, I had to look today to see if anyone else picked up on that bit about George's "beautiful wife". The kiss-ass Richtel seemed to have slipped up and outed Jorch. Jorch said he wanted a cave woman to sneak up behind him, to which Richtel answered: "but you have a beautiful wife" there was a moment of strained silence and George said in a very peeved voice "I don't have a wife"  and quickly pushed on to something very different. You could hear the peevishness in his voice until the next break, and also a little fear in his voice that someone may have picked up on this. Why would Jorch have a secret wife? maybe she made him promise not to tell, out of shame. It could also be that the producers want George to appear single for his female fans. Sick, I know, but there have been deranged callers who say they are in love with him.
That was weird. Firstly I don't think Richtel has ever been on C2C before and secondly he doesn't live in St.Louis or LA and seems to be primarily a writer for more legitimate publications and went to legitimate school, so not sure how he would know Norry. But it was weird Norry's reaction seems bizarre? Especially since it was a compliment.

Obviously he has been married before (he talks about his family, daughters, etc a lot) weird he wouldn't acknowledge a current wife. Though I actually agree and think it is not a good idea for public personalities to talk about their family except in broad, non-specifics due to crazy people, obsessed fans, stalkers, criminals, etc out there. And, as you mention, a desire to keep 'deranged callers who are in love with him.'

ItsOver

Quote from: sparty89 on August 02, 2017, 10:11:38 AM
"Do parasites have pinchers?  Do they look like bugs?"
Yeah, that was worth a  ::), too.  No, Jorch, parasites look like this:

Notice the remora like mouth and the vacant, yet beady eyes.

Tommee's annual review is coming up, and after letting Falkie slip away its not going to be pretty

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on August 02, 2017, 11:01:07 AM
That was weird. Firstly I don't think Richtel has ever been on C2C before and secondly he doesn't live in St.Louis or LA and seems to be primarily a writer for more legitimate publications and went to legitimate school, so not sure how he would know Norry. But it was weird Norry's reaction seems bizarre? Especially since it was a compliment.

Obviously he has been married before (he talks about his family, daughters, etc a lot) weird he wouldn't acknowledge a current wife. Though I actually agree and think it is not a good idea for public personalities to talk about their family except in broad, non-specifics due to crazy people, obsessed fans, stalkers, criminals, etc out there. And, as you mention, a desire to keep 'deranged callers who are in love with him.'
Other male guests have presumptuously assumed he is paired up.  He said the same response to Dr. W awhile back.  He says he keeps his private life separate but then he falls for these fishing expeditions !

Jojo

Quote from: moop on April 23, 2008, 05:29:01 AM
During the show about medical mishaps they were discussing harvesting organs from dead people for transplant. George asked "Do the organs die if they're not put on ice right away?"
Why does a medical provider charge patients $67,000 to procure a kidney (not counting the future surgery), when people donate the kidney?  So, it is illegal to sell organs for profit here....  unless you are a medical provider putting one in?            https://transplantliving.org/before-the-transplant/financing-a-transplant/the-costs/

Especially considering women are told to donate ENTIRE embryos!!  Perhaps the women and donors should receive money since Big Medicine is charging so much to re-sell the same item.  Like going to Value Village and being charged $500 for a donated shirt.  What pieces of this puzzle am I missing, because it just doesn't make sense.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 01, 2017, 06:31:59 PM

A year ago George deviated from any relevance by asking a female guest his dating deal-breaker question, "Do you like animals?"   

I hope any wife didn't hear of his presumed extra-marital lust for a cave woman.  If he is hitched, he might not be for long!  Females over-analyze perceived slights forever!   Let alone publically broadcast slights on stored, recorded lines...

Well, I didn't hear that part of the show so maybe this cave woman thing is an exaggeration.

I just caught last night's "parasite" program. It was a new low for the stupid, useless, clueless and downright ludicrous radio host George Noory. It was two hours of my life that I will never get back -- except relish in the fact that Premiere Networks must be a ship of fools to allow that guy any airtime.

I can see many of the nonsense Noory uttered was already indicated above. I can list so many others, but I have a life and it would take me good time to point them out. There were two many to count -- the idiotic bits flowed like water. What started as a cascade eventually became a tidal wave of brain-dead utterances posing as "scientific" matter. With the total creep Noory shining at what he does best: Making well-adjusted people's skin crawl.

Noory seemed to never hear of parasites before. What? This is the first he heard of them? What about his bragging about his former pet dog? What about the supposed horse farm in Missouri? Did he know that horses get parasites? Apparently not. I suspect he neglected those horses to the point they either became ill, died or had to be given away or sold off -- and his pathetic self got his "grand venture" shut down for good over it.

Then came the cat bit, with Noory asking "if listeners have a cat, should we tell them to get rid of it?" Brilliant, Noory. You go running around half-cocked when you first of something and are basically calling for people to eliminated their pets -- just because you are sh*t head on the highest order.

How about Premiere wising up to that man's stupidity, ignorance and recklessness and "getting rid of him" instead? I feel that would work out better for people. No doubt, Noory's "newest kick" will be his newfound -- and probably self-professed expertise -- in parasite science. Attributing any range of normal human emotion to "parasites on the brain" and I wonder how many good people he'll attempt to defame by making his false claims. After two hours last night, he's no doubt now his own expert on the subject.

Jackass. Last night was among the worst talk-radio programs I have ever heard. If Premiere wants to keep this loser around, then it shows that allowing such incompetence on air indicates a greater incompetence on their part. After all, the network should know better. Common sense knows better. What a farce.

I shudder to think how many people might be thinking of disposing of their pets unfairly because the imbecile George Noory may have implied that. He is a fear-monger of the most ignorant type. He goes off without having a bit of knowledge and implies listeners to follows his lead. Lead as in a "cult" in which stupid people are suckered into the lies and misinformation sown by such "leaders."

One stupid question and comment after another last night.
With Noory taking the initiative to prove he lacks even the basic answers or knowledge, then feels because he is misinformed, others should follow. "Parasites On The Brain" will perhaps become Noory's "answer all" to anything that happens. Maybe Noory himself doesn't have parasites on what is left of his brain, but he definitely has some "sh*t" occupying some mass "up there."

What a disgrace that was last night. What an amateur hour. No excuses, Premiere. None accepted. I am stunned. I really am. Just when you think Noory couldn't get any stupider, any more ghoulish, any more creepy, any any more ignorant or any more embarrassing...just cite the "parasite" program as to why changes need to be made if that program is to hold any credibility or any intelligent listener base.       

Dateline

He is married.  He is just playing a role to keep people interested

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dateline on August 02, 2017, 11:36:14 PM
He is married.  He is just playing a role to keep people interested

The only question is did he meet her on paranormaldate or conspiracydate?

NoMoreNoory

Joorch has the peeled onions out on his desk tonight. 'Dear friend' Jim Marr has died.

"We have lost too many listeners," says Joorch. Freudian slip?

Early turkee sammidge for Joorch on Friday.

Dateline

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 02, 2017, 11:37:19 PM
The only question is did he meet her on paranormaldate or conspiracydate?
Call in and ask during phone calls. 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 02, 2017, 11:21:41 PM
I just caught last night's "parasite" program. It was a new low for the stupid, useless, clueless and downright ludicrous radio host George Noory. It was two hours of my life that I will never get back...

Noory seemed to never hear of parasites before. What? This is the first he heard of them?...

Then came the cat bit, with Noory asking "if listeners have a cat, should we tell them to get rid of it?" Brilliant, Noory. You go running around half-cocked when you first of something and are basically calling for people to eliminated their pets -- just because you are sh*t head on the highest order...

I shudder to think how many people might be thinking of disposing of their pets unfairly because the imbecile George Noory may have implied that...

Well, that was fast.

Las Vegas (AP) â€" Late-night radio personality Art Bell sued fellow talk-radio host George Noory for defamation, saying Noory insinuated Bell's cats were carrying parasites, and that Bell should get rid of them.  “On August 1, 2017, Noory made defamatory and slanderous statements on his radio program, ‘Coast to Coast AM, Starring George Noory,’” Bell says in the complaint, filed in federal court on Wednesday.

Noory was apparently talking about parasites and he brought up cats â€" a frequent topic on Bell’s former late-night radio show “Coast to Coast.”  Wth Noory asking a guest during the show "if listeners have a cat, should we tell them to get rid of it?", according to the complaint.

Bell hosted “Coast to Coast” from 1998 to 2007, often discussing cats, including the several he owns. The show was syndicated on 500 stations and garnered more than 22 million listeners.  Bell said his cats were well-known within the radio industry and that it is clear that Noory was alluding to them in his on-air comments.

Bell also named PremRat Broadcasting, the networks that carries “Coast to Coast AM, Starring George Noory,” in the lawsuit.  “PremRat failed to exercise due care and adhere to standard radio broadcast industry practice by not utilizing the delay function to prevent broadcast of the statement,” Bell says in the complaint.

While Bell acknowledges that Noory did not mention Bell by name, he said the statement â€" which he called “hateful and untruthful” â€" was clearly alluding to him.  “A listener of the program would understand that Mr. Bell was the foremost radio personality that spoke about cats on the air” Bell says in the complaint. “The statement is defamatory per se because Noory falsely stated that Mr. Bell allegedly has cats and is thus susceptible to parasites.”

Bell said he is in the process of returning to broadcasting, but Noory’s statement has stymied his comeback attempt.  “The statement has harmed his professional reputation and is hindering (Bell’s) efforts to return to broadcasting and journalism,” the complaint states.  Bell seeks damages â€" including punitive damages â€" on claims of defamation, false light invasion of privacy and infliction of emotional distress.  He is represented by Gerard Fox and Belinda Vega in Los Angeles.

An email sent to PremRat was not returned as of press time.

https://www.courthousenews.com/radio-host-slaps-george-noory-with-defamation-suit/