• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

CozyRozie

Quote from: albrecht on July 13, 2017, 03:41:02 PM
Sure it is. Don't you recall Norry and Tommee mentioning that you "can ugh send it to your flatscreen and watch it" and that "people are having parties watching the show together?"  ;)

Exactly same like Amy Martin who has an internet "radio show" ..called, "AMY ON THE RADIO". Lol

...marketing bullshit by George Noory and by Amy Martin.

Quote from: albrecht on July 13, 2017, 03:41:02 PM
Sure it is. Don't you recall Norry and Tommee mentioning that you "can ugh send it to your flatscreen and watch it" and that "people are having parties watching the show together?"  ;)
you mean you didn't think that idea was the bees knees? oh, i think it's great! as soon as i can find some friends, believe me, we'll be watching together...and people call ME sucker?! geez

ItsOver

Quote from: th'ONE on July 13, 2017, 01:25:59 PM
I'M ANXIOUSLY WAITING for a brave caller to call George by his second name..Ralph, on the air :D

George Ralph Noory is the official title of that moron.
Dave looks and sounds like a Ralph.

CozyRozie

I'm very busy buy I stopped by here just to say...

*** FUCK GEORGE RALPH NOORY THAT STUPID MORON C2C SHOW HOST !!!

ShayP

A couple snippets from last night's show...

"The Illuminati, uh, the Globalists are weird and they do different things..."
~ Noory

Yes George.  They, like most of us, do "different things."  Plus, decribing them as "weird."  I don't know if weird is the proper description.  Unfrikinbelievable.  ::)

"Ed Gein was a whacked out guy, wasn't he? ...totally whacked out!" ~ Noory

Yes George.  The homicidal maniac and body snatcher was "whacked out."  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on July 14, 2017, 09:21:01 AM
A couple snippets from last night's show...

"The Illuminati, uh, the Globalists are weird and they do different things..."
~ Noory

Yes George.  They, like most of us, do "different things."  Plus, decribing them as "weird."  I don't know if weird is the proper description.  Unfrikinbelievable.  ::)

"Ed Gein was a whacked out guy, wasn't he? ...totally whacked out!" ~ Noory

Yes George.  The homicidal maniac and body snatcher was "whacked out."  ::)
Ha!  "That Ed, he was into killing folks, right?  Tell us 'bout it."  PremRat, save yourself some money and use a Jorch sound board.  Please.

Yes, last night was very bad for George Noory. The guy is just so clueless, never finds out anything on his own, just sits backs and agrees with everything the guests say. What a waste of airtime. His "Protect The Grid" campaign is pure baloney. I can tell he never even read "The Shield Act" and the reasons why it hasn't been passed. If he did, he find out it needs revisions because it is flawed in its current state, won't deliver what it promises and is seen as some "pork-barrel spending" waste of money.

But does Noory ever look into anything for real on his own? No. He just gets on some soapbox, starts encouraging his followers to go along with what he claims -- and just generally makes a fool of himself. Yet, he seems to be among the few that fail to see that.

"Do you think some trees could almost be alive to the point...not alive as a tree, of course it's alive, but I mean that it has shape and personality to it? And that it could actually communicate and move?"

-- George Noory, host; "Coast To Coast AM"; Premiere Networks; September 9, 2016.

What a dunce.

ShayP

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 14, 2017, 02:23:45 PM
"Do you think some trees could almost be alive to the point...not alive as a tree, of course it's alive, but I mean that it has shape and personality to it? And that it could actually communicate and move?"

-- George Noory, host; "Coast To Coast AM"; Premiere Networks; September 9, 2016.

What a dunce.

I guess George recently watched The Day of the Triffids and was inspired.

Quote from: ShayP on July 14, 2017, 02:59:50 PM
I guess George recently watched The Day of the Triffids and was inspired.

Or he took the 1939 film "The Wizard Of Oz" as "scientifically accurate." You know Noory: If it isn't in some movie or television show where he can just sit back and not have to work at or use his mind to grasp, then it must be not be true knowledge.

"Well, if you remember the story of the kidnapping of Patty Hearsts [sic]. It's an incredible story. If you weren't around, if you weren't born yet, happened in 1974. Well, it's great information. Something that you can use and learn. About things that can happen in the future as well."

-- George Noory, host; "Coast To Coast AM"; Premiere Networks; August 3, 2016.

Huh? Something that you can use and learn. WTF?

"Charleston Hest,"
-- George Noory, host, "Coast To Coast AM," Premiere Networks, May 10, 2016; referring to the late actor Charlton Heston in his lead role in "The Ten Commandments" (1956)

Yes, George. How well all of us remember "Charleston Hest." I think he has a star on the "Hollywood Walk Of Fame" which reads "Charlton Heston," but Noory apparently feels that's a mistake and it's really "Charleston Hest."

What a dunce.

"There are terrorists out there with shoulder-harness missiles," 
-- George Noory; host; "Coast To Coast AM"; Premiere Networks; July 6, 2016.

George, you dunce. I believe those weapons are called "shoulder-fired missiles," more commonly called "Rocket-Propelled Grenades" (RPG). I could be wrong, so I dare not correct some know-it-all who brags nonstop about his nine years in the "Navy" -- even though it was the Naval Reserve, big difference -- who was never deployed, was never in the field, never saw action nor -- no doubt -- has ever been on a ship in the course of his "telephone answering and taking messages for superiors" duties.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 14, 2017, 03:32:27 PM
"Well, if you remember the story of the kidnapping of Patty Hearsts [sic]. It's an incredible story. If you weren't around, if you weren't born yet, happened in 1974. Well, it's great information. Something that you can use and learn. About things that can happen in the future as well."

The Snorge must have let his guard down that day in Cabo, since he didn't use the information he learned to avoid stepping into the wrong cab.

Dateline

Coast has a new sponsor, and Norry is the nationwide model for the product:  "Grampers Pampers"  Look for him modeling it in their national multi-media ad campaign. 

"Don't be a mean baby and let the big bang explode, wear "Grampers Pampers", and your universe will be covered."

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 14, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

I learned the catchphrase "death to the fascist insect that preys upon the life of the people" from Patty Hearst's kidnapping, but I haven't actually used it yet.

ShayP

Quote from: Dateline on July 14, 2017, 10:05:59 PM
Coast has a new sponsor, and Norry is the nationwide model for the product:  "Grampers Pampers"  Look for him modeling it in their national multi-media ad campaign. 

"Don't be a mean baby and let the big bang explode, wear "Grampers Pampers", and your universe will be covered."

I like it.

ShayP

Great show on tap for tonight...NOT.

Earthbound spirit communicator, Mary Ann Winkowski, will discuss a variety of topics including negative energy, curses, and spirits. Mary Ann will explain what goes on with spirits that have crossed over in dreams, and their destinies. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

Ummm..."Earthbound spirit communicator?"  Yeah.  Okay.  ::)

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 14, 2017, 11:13:28 PM
Great show on tap for tonight...NOT.

Earthbound spirit communicator, Mary Ann Winkowski, will discuss a variety of topics including negative energy, curses, and spirits. Mary Ann will explain what goes on with spirits that have crossed over in dreams, and their destinies. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

Ummm..."Earthbound spirit communicator?"  Yeah.  Okay.  ::)

ShayP,
don't you think that you {yes especially you} need to listen to this show tonight!!
don't you think that you are surrounded by some strange spirits... Lol :)
you need cleansing and perhaps even ...exorcism -just look at your avatar man. ::)

ShayP

Oh this is rich...  ;D

The guest, Mary Ann Winkowski also has a cookbook.

Beyond Delicious: The Ghost Whisperer's Cookbook is a collection of recipes bequeathed to Mary Ann through spirits of great cooks who have passed on.

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 14, 2017, 11:18:32 PM
ShayP,
don't you think that you {yes especially you} need to listen to this show tonight!!
don't you think that you are surrounded by some strange spirits... Lol :)
you need cleansing and perhaps even ...exorcism -just look at your avatar man. ::)

Perhaps.  Will you speak the words to release the demon from me and anoint me with the holy oils.  I'm already naked.  :)

And don't lie.  You love Bill the Cat.  ;)

CozyRozie

*** This thread just became visually unbearable - naked ShayP ***

I'm glad I have my sunglasses On  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 14, 2017, 11:23:24 PM
*** This thread just became visually unbearable - naked ShayP ***

Yeah.  I just walked by a full length mirror and I'm appalled.   ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 14, 2017, 11:24:59 PM
Yeah.  I just walked by a full length mirror and I'm appalled.   ;D

you must have very wide mirror... lol

ShayP

The guest says she can understand any ghost in any language.  Cool.

CozyRozie

I always enjoyed Mary Ann Winkowski and her stories.
I totally believe her. That stuff is real.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 14, 2017, 11:29:15 PM
The guest says she can understand any ghost in any language.  Cool.

because is "translated" into telepathic form -yet it sounds vocalized. 

CozyRozie

so ShayP it will be two of us again, like last night,..lol