George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

CozyRozie

parking here coded message for future use:
TIAQBTS. 

Oh, no! George Noory "ran into" Jay Leno and now the former claims the latter is "committed" to appear on "Coast To Coast AM." If true, I feel for Leno. He may have no idea what he is getting into -- he may not know he'll become an instant "buddy" of Noory, the Hollywood hanger-on himself. Sad if Leno gave out his private cell-phone number. God knows how often Noory will try to impress people by "phoning his buddy" at every turn. Try getting rid of that leech, Mr. Celebrity, and you may find out one appearance on that program was one appearance too much.   

Still, if that comes off, it should be pure incompetence at its best. Leno is an entertaining, engaging, informed, experienced and knowledgeable interviewer -- while Noory is, well, Noory. It should be one laughable exchange, for sure. Someone who knows well what he is doing being interviewed by someone who doesn't. What could possibly go wrong there?

I like the way Noory "seized the moment" in asking his radio audience: "How cool is that?," basically lifting one of Leno's own expressions as if he came up with it himself. Nothing original from Noory -- accept botched cliches and sayings. Like the following.

The master of language in George Noory notes in the North-Korean crisis news: "When does the other foot fall in something like this?." Huh? Noory, I think the expression is "Waiting for the other shoe to drop," dude. Not even close.

I bet in his ignorance, Noory thinks himself some "genius" for "inventing" new expressions that are just his mangled, nonsensical versions of existing ones he can't recall correctly. What a dunce. 

George Noory shows again what the narcissistic and manipulative person he is. After that David John Oates bit years ago that unjustly accused Art Bell, Noory brings this loser on and claims "you can't hide" from what you say in reverse speech. Except reverse speech is nothing but gibberish in which people hear what they want to hear -- or what Oates TELLS YOU you are hearing when we hear nothing of what he claims.

It strikes again for Noory. "The Itch You Can't Seem To Scratch: Art Bell." Anything to try and make people believe "Coast To Coast AM" was all Noory's doing. Taking what was a turnkey operation and ruining it. Like every other thing Noory has done.

Here is a gag Noory sound byte -- since Art Bell is that one itch Noory can't seem to scratch --using that supposed "reliable" reverse speech. This is fair use of that audio, or should be, by the way:

NOORY (Forward Speech)

"The itch you can't seem to scratch. Art Bell."

NOORY (Backward Speech)
"I've dropped. Harrison East. Thank each state in..."

Make perfect sense to me! Yes, Noory, the ratings have dropped since Art Bell left. Thanks to you. And thank each state for dropping the larger affiliates for small, piddly radio stations nationwide.

(Hear Comparison below; "Harrison East" must be some "hidden message" only Noory knows)

OK. If George Noory is willing to accept reverse speech as credible, can he explain when he puts on those "infomercials" for a paid sponsor for that rip-off site "criticalheathnews(dot)com," how this example when he states those people are all "about your health" becomes "liars?"

NOORY (Forward speech)
"About your health"

NOORY (Backwards speech)
"Liars"

(Comparison sound byte linked below; is it just me or...is Noory stating what he REALLY meant to say backwards? Liars? That sounds right. Glad he admits it - albeit in reverse. )

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ShayP on July 13, 2017, 01:10:22 AM
What the hell is going on with the bumper music.  Camelot...really?  Noory says it was one of JFK's favorite songs.  I find that doubtful to say the least.  ::)

Noory said JFK called his White House 'Camelot'. I don't believe that's true. I think it was Jackie who started the Camelot idea in an interview with Life only a week after the assassination, claiming Jack loved it and that they would listen to the track Noory played before bed. She possibly feared that LBJ was about to begin trashing and burying her husband's legacy.

'For one brief shining moment....'

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on July 13, 2017, 12:38:29 AM
Beyond Bleef is shit.  Why does he still say it's a TV show.  It's not.  Ugh.
Jorch thinks it makes him more important by calling it a "TV show."  "Look at me, um a star!"  Of course, we all know it just makes Jorch sound even more impotent

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 12, 2017, 11:11:50 PM
Oh, ye gods! Joorch is very excited because he met Jay Leno who was filling in for Tim Conway. Leno has 'committed' to being on Coast, says Joorch.
I hear Boston's very nice this time of year, Jay.
Ha.  Yep, another last minute trip to Boston, coming up.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 13, 2017, 04:21:48 AM
... Except reverse speech is nothing but gibberish in which people hear what they want to hear -- or what Oates TELLS YOU you are hearing when we hear nothing of what he claims...

Oh, like EVPs

NoMoreNoory

Here's one for y'all to enjoy...

"I do prepare for guests. And if they have written a book, I make sure I'm familiar with it."
- Mad As Hell, p31.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 13, 2017, 10:18:45 AM
Here's one for y'all to enjoy...

"I do prepare for guests. And if they have written a book, I make sure I'm familiar with it."
- Mad As Hell, p31.

George has Tommee summarize the information on the dust jackets for him

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 10:27:02 AM
George has Tommee summarize the information on the dust jackets for him
Yep, and after Jorch's 8 hours of show prep  ;) ;) ;), he still doesn't get it.  "Tommee, where are my 3x5's?"

Dateline

Yep, that picture of the front of the cover is sent to him and he gazes intently at it for twelve hours.

Dateline

Norry is going to start doing live remotes from Boston. . .

George Noory shows again what the narcissistic and manipulative person he is. After that David John Oates bit years ago that unjustly accused Art Bell, Noory brings this loser on and claims "you can't hide" from what you say in reverse speech. Except reverse speech is nothing but gibberish in which people hear what they want to hear -- or what Oates TELLS YOU you are hearing when we hear nothing of what he claims...

Makes a person wonder why Art Bell would ever have this on his show in the first place.  Then be angry that having an obvious charlatan on would blow up in his face.

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 13, 2017, 02:01:35 AM
parking here coded message for future use:
TIAQBTS.

I'll leave a coded message too.

THBBFT!   ;)

:D

CozyRozie

George Noory shows again what the narcissistic and manipulative person he is. After that David John Oates bit years ago that unjustly accused Art Bell, Noory brings this loser on and claims "you can't hide" from what you say in reverse speech. Except reverse speech is nothing but gibberish in which people hear what they want to hear -- or what Oates TELLS YOU you are hearing when we hear nothing of what he claims.

It strikes again for Noory. "The Itch You Can't Seem To Scratch: Art Bell." Anything to try and make people believe "Coast To Coast AM" was all Noory's doing. Taking what was a turnkey operation and ruining it. Like every other thing Noory has done.

Here is a gag Noory sound byte -- since Art Bell is that one itch Noory can't seem to scratch --using that supposed "reliable" reverse speech. This is fair use of that audio, or should be, by the way:

NOORY (Forward Speech)

"The itch you can't seem to scratch. Art Bell."

NOORY (Backward Speech)
"I've dropped. Harrison East. Thank each state in..."

Make perfect sense to me! Yes, Noory, the ratings have dropped since Art Bell left. Thanks to you. And thank each state for dropping the larger affiliates for small, piddly radio stations nationwide.

(Hear Comparison below; "Harrison East" must be some "hidden message" only Noory knows)

...To so bluntly say that reverse speech is, "...is nothing but gibberish in which people hear what they want to hear" -is very irresponsible and false in my opinion.
Yes there are some instances that the clarity of the voice is not that good, but in majority of the reverse speech samples it is very clear what is said.

Same as with voice recordings of dead people the electronic voice phenomena (EVP) some of them are very clear others not so.
If person doesn't believe in the so called 'super-natural phenomenas' then of course person will find any (unsupported) arguments to dismiss them as.. gibberish.
Example of reverse speech sample of Art Bell's voice and his statement about his ex-wife Ramona's death is a very good example of instances when the reverse speech should be taken very seriously.

Because we don't fully yet understand "the mechanics" of the reverse speech that doesn't mean is fake, gibberish thing that we should just ignore and move on....

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 10:44:12 AM
Makes a person wonder why Art Bell would ever have this on his show in the first place.  Then be angry that having an obvious charlatan on would blow up in his face.

If this is a measuring stick that Art Bell had shitty shows with charlatans we need to agree that Art Bell had lot's of them over the years,
many of them were also selling their totally useless fake trinkets that Art Bell so wholeheartedly supported and promoted on his shows.
Let's don't make Art Bell into some Saint that was pure and honest with his listeners all the time.
Art Bell was known (and he admitted himself) to be capable of a very nasty games and gimmicks to gain financial or emotional victory and benefits.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 13, 2017, 12:27:10 AM
With the reverse speech topic that Noory is doing tonight,
wasn't there a same topic show Art did years ago ( I think with guy from Australia) and there was a very strange audio recording that in reverse speech Art said something very nasty about Ramona -it had to do with her death. {..something like, "kill the bitch" or "the bitch will die"} I'm not sure about the exact quote.

I heard it twice, once after the original show, second time around 2 years ago, but can't find it on the Youtube any more.

...Wonder if anybody has this clip.. so we can refresh our memories, and perhaps refresh Art Bell's memories as well.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 13, 2017, 03:39:49 AM
Oh, no! George Noory "ran into" Jay Leno and now the former claims the latter is "committed" to appear on "Coast To Coast AM." [/i]If true, I feel for Leno. He may have no idea what he is getting into -- he may not know he'll become an instant "buddy" of Noory, the Hollywood hanger-on himself. Sad if Leno gave out his private cell-phone number. God knows how often Noory will try to impress people by "phoning his buddy" at every turn. Try getting rid of that leech, Mr. Celebrity, and you may find out one appearance on that program was one appearance too much.   

Still, if that comes off, it should be pure incompetence at its best. Leno is an entertaining, engaging, informed, experienced and knowledgeable interviewer -- while Noory is, well, Noory. It should be one laughable exchange, for sure. Someone who knows well what he is doing being interviewed by someone who doesn't. What could possibly go wrong there?

I like the way Noory "seized the moment" in asking his radio audience: "How cool is that?," basically lifting one of Leno's own expressions as if he came up with it himself. Nothing original from Noory -- accept botched cliches and sayings. Like the following.

The master of language in George Noory notes in the North-Korean crisis news: "When does the other foot fall in something like this?." Huh? Noory, I think the expression is "Waiting for the other shoe to drop," dude. Not even close.

I bet in his ignorance, Noory thinks himself some "genius" for "inventing" new expressions that are just his mangled, nonsensical versions of existing ones he can't recall correctly. What a dunce.

***...There is a very easy way to try to sabotage this "Big get" for George Noory of having Jay Leno appear on his show C2C.
Simply by "flooding" Jay Leno (and his people) with short but to the point emails telling them about massive reputation George Noory has
for asking stupid questions of his guests and making stupid embarrassing comments,
this might be enough for Jay Leno and his people to scrap that idea and protect Jay Leno's reputation from becoming laughing stock
by being butchered by George Noory on Coast To Coast Show.
../unless Jay Leno will be interview on C2C by one of the quality weekend hosts../

...And of course giving Leno and his people link to BellGab and to this thread would be great idea.
Those of you who posses good command of English language and have desire you can compose such letter to be distributed as a WARNING to Jay Leno and his people.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 13, 2017, 10:31:35 AM
Yep, and after Jorch's 8 hours of show prep  ;) ;) ;), he still doesn't get it.  "Tommee, where are my 3x5's?"

Dumbheiser's biggest regret is introducing himself to George as ''Tom'', who immediately changed it to ''Tommy''. 

Had he introduced himself as ''Tommy'', George would have changed it to ''Tom'', and all would have been well at the PremRat snack bar

Of course Tommy could respond in kind and call him ''Jor''.  Jor Nor.

Lord Grantham

Just want to get this straight. You hang out on a fan forum for a guy who you think murdered his wife for money.

That's a very odd thing to do.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 13, 2017, 12:21:33 PM
Just want to get this straight. You hang out on a fan forum for a guy who you think murdered his wife for money.

That's a very odd thing to do.

??- who made money murdering who's wife, be more specific.
..because right now you are posting a very odd thing.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on July 13, 2017, 12:29:07 AM
Ya know...when I see a Beelzebubbelah post I feel all is right with BellGab.  ...

+1 .. always good to hear from Beelz. 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: th'ONE on July 13, 2017, 11:34:05 AM
---
Example of reverse speech sample of Art Bell's voice and his statement about his ex-wife Ramona's death is a very good example of instances when the reverse speech should be taken very seriously.
---
Art Bell was known (and he admitted himself) to be capable of a very nasty games and gimmicks to gain financial or emotional victory and benefits.

>Implying

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 13, 2017, 12:36:06 PM
>Implying

I wish people would quit implying Art killed his wife.  It's disgusting and absurd.

As far as Art intentionally trying to ruin the careers of competitors, he's admitted to that.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 12:48:17 PM
I wish people would quit implying Art killed his wife.  It's disgusting and absurd.

As far as Art intentionally trying to ruin the careers of competitors, he's admitted to that.

In case you are directing this at me, I never implied that,
yes I asked Art (directly here and on /x/) about it and was hoping that Art will in details address those accusations made by others that I read numerous times on the internet. 

There are few very strange unexplained "secrets" surrounding Ramona's death, and non of them in my opinion in 100% implying that Art did the thing literally.
But for example that she somehow forget to take her inhaler with her on that very suddenly organized motorhome trip is very suspicious.
She had asthma for many years and she knew that she needs her inhaler all the time by her site, especially going on a hastily arranged short vacation trip.
Also why before that trip Art few times on the air was suddenly dumping on Ramona,
criticizing her for some silly things like dropping keys (while carrying bags with groceries),
-and as we know Art before many times was praising Ramona on the air,..but something suddenly changed and he started to dump on her.

Some people implying that she/Ramona found out that Art was having an internet affair behind her back with that (43 years younger than Art) Philippina who later become his wifu.
Let's remember that Art was known to cheat on his previous wives,
I'm sure you are all familiar with the famous letter posted by Art's oldest son Vincent Pontius that you can read it in this post /..it's there as an attachment/,

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 03:05:39 PM
I had this show and hundreds others but deleted them all after learning that Art Bell abandoned his children to build his radio career.
Fuck him, if radio career is more important to Art than his own children.
MANY GOOD FATHERS CAN DO BOTH. 
But I guess Art is too stupid or too selfish to be good loving carrying father and good radio show host.
Maybe he is both..too stupid and too selfish.

(since you just registered today on BellGab, in case you are not aware of what Art did to his children read it here)

...so to bluntly dismiss that Art is/was telling the whole truth about Ramona's death is quite irresponsible considering how many pieces of this drama pointing in so many directions.
Also by his own admissions Art is known to fight dirty ugly nasty bully like fights with his competitors with people who cross him.
So speculating based on several very strange events surrounding Ramona's death is quite understandable in my opinion.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 12:21:12 PM
Of course Tommy could respond in kind and call him ''Jor''.  Jor Nor.
Jor Nor be the man.  He like, "get's it."

CozyRozie

Quote from: ItsOver on July 13, 2017, 01:20:41 PM
Jor Nor be the man.  He like, "get's it."

I'M ANXIOUSLY WAITING for a brave caller to call George by his second name..Ralph, on the air :D

George Ralph Noory is the official title of that moron.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on July 13, 2017, 12:38:29 AM
Beyond Bleef is shit.  Why does he still say it's a TV show.  It's not.  Ugh.
Sure it is. Don't you recall Norry and Tommee mentioning that you "can ugh send it to your flatscreen and watch it" and that "people are having parties watching the show together?"  ;)