George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 05, 2017, 08:51:10 AM
Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 02:25:52 AM
I hope you are not calling America and American people-consumers and especially American businessmen Huge Hypocrites by helping China all those years to build their wealth so they can use to build their military to attack you eventually with, by moving your factories to communist China and to buy products made there.
Do you see why I said that America sucks in chess game... 8) 8)

Th' One is the same asshole who last posted on BelGab as "NewStar."  He has a history of haunting and regularly getting kicked off various blogs at which time he goes back to one he has been banned from under a different name.  His pattern upon returning is to generate a flurry of posts wherein he shows some familiarity with BelGab and joins in the criticism of some posters as a way of gaining acceptance by others  He also creates new threads that he shamelessly touts on established threads as if they were something he happened to stumble over.   

It seems that this troll wannabe is trying real hard to pass himself off as someone who knows something about the U.S. and to give the impression that he might even be an immigrant.  However,  his piss-poor English and inane commentary are a dead give away.  He has no real grasp of our idiomatic expressions or insight into our culture.  I doubt that he has ever been closer to the U.S. than the Russian or Eastern European shit hole he was born in.  His commentary quickly becomes bizarre and stridently hostile to things American and he invariably goes ape shit in responce to those of us who see him for the twisted fuck that he is with a string of expletives that no one outside of a psych ward would put together in any language. No doubt he sees himself as a troll but he really sucks at it and should stick to playing Pong or whatever video game is current in the aforementioned Russian or Eastern European shithole.

As mentioned, he last posted on BG as "NewStar" and was banned from BG around March 19th of this year.  Take a look at his posts on or around that date and you'll see why MV saw fit to eject him. It

YES-YES little boy EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO I'M even MV knows.
Stop polluting this Forum with your jealous affection in my direction, you making yourself looking like a cancer.

BTW,
for how long did you worked in radio, for what around 25 years ?, so by now you should know that is not good to sound like a broken record.
It gives me strange satisfaction that I can have so much power over weakling like yourself.
54 years old and undeveloped like an plankton..give your head a shake, your life is slipping from your control, perhaps you discovered that you have some grave illness and it's affecting your brain your emotions.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 09:18:32 AM
Stop polluting this Forum with your jealous affection in my direction, you making yourself looking like a cancer.

BTW,
for how long did you worked in radio, for what around 25 years ?, so by now you should know that is not good to sound like a broken record.
It gives me strange satisfaction that I can have so much power over weakling like yourself.
54 years old and undeveloped like an plankton..give your head a shake, your life is slipping from your control, perhaps you discovered that you have some grave illness and it's affecting your brain your emotions.

Kim Jong Who? Fuckface.

Kidnostad3

BTW,

Yeah, that's me alright.  You're a regular Columbo.  Have you found out what a "Mulligan" is yet?   You do have Google over there don't you.  If not, ask the boys down at the bath mouse you work at.   One of them might know from servicing the visiting Western pooftahs that your local economy depends on.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 03:04:54 AM
no I think her tits are OK
she deserves 9/10 for her tits, but only if they are real !!
paedo

I will say this in all fairness. Of all the syndicated news talk-radio or sports-talk radio, George Noory is the only one -- or among the other few fools -- that posts photos and even airs personal information about his family. He volunteers such when smarter hosts know not to do that for possible repercussion. 

Noory gets on air and tells his family's names, the cities they live and even the colleges they attend. He just about gives away such personal information, save their addresses and telephone numbers. Give that imbecile some time before he realizes his mistakes and may do just that.

Noory, no other radio-talk host dares reveal personal information, nor posts photos and names of his or her family. For good reason. Save a few fools who do. I suggest you wise up and follow that model for not doing it. No, do not mention anyone in your family ever, nor post photos of them anywhere. That is a dunce move and leads to such as the trash talk you see on this forum from losers.

We have a professional critique of George Noory. We are not out to commit personal attacks and insults. But know there are losers who do. Noory, quit volunteering sensitive information, pictures, images, videos or anything like that involving your family. Got me?   

damon

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 05, 2017, 03:16:24 PM
I will say this in all fairness. Of all the syndicated news talk-radio or sports-talk radio, George Noory is the only one -- or among the other few fools -- that posts photos and even airs personal information about his family. He volunteers such when smarter hosts know not to do that for possible repercussion. 

Noory gets on air and tells his family's names, the cities they live and even the colleges they attend. He just about gives away such personal information, save their addresses and telephone numbers. Give that imbecile some time before he realizes his mistakes and may do just that.

Noory, no other radio-talk host dares reveal personal information, nor posts photos and names of his or her family. For good reason. Save a few fools who do. I suggest you wise up and follow that model for not doing it. No, do not mention anyone in your family ever, nor post photos of them anywhere. That is a dunce move and leads to such as the trash talk you see on this forum from losers.

We have a professional critique of George Noory. We are not out to commit personal attacks and insults. But know there are losers who do. Noory, quit volunteering sensitive information, pictures, images, videos or anything like that involving your family. Got me?   
Falkie does the same thing as Noory and Falkie gets a lot of Crap. Noory should study falkie and do not do what he does. It will keep the trolling to a Minimum

ShayP

He does show a certain naiveté.  He also is very nostalgic, which I can appreciate.  However he comes across as man-child in every interview.  Everything he says is so rudimentary that it seems insulting to any accomplished guest.   For years I tried to figure him out.  He clearly has identity issues with all the different looks throughout the years and feels he's a celebrity that can have access to Mel Gibson or the President, et al.  I also think he feels he's smarter than most people.  Why not?  Look at the questions he asks.  He assumes people are dumb and he thinks he dumbs himself down....BUT...he is not that smart, and it's patronizing.  What really is happening is that he is a dullard who was charming and lucky.  He's riding the gravy train.  Damn those who gave him his opportunity.

ShayP

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 03:21:30 PM
Falkie does the same thing as Noory and Falkie gets a lot of Crap. Noory should study falkie and do not do what he does. It will keep the trolling to a Minimum

Huh?

damon

Quote from: ShayP on July 05, 2017, 03:36:46 PM
Huh?
Falkie does gives out his info out too And the trolls troll him. Both Falkie and Noory should keep more of there private Info Private. Its just an idea.

ShayP

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 03:43:01 PM
Falkie does gives out his info out too And the trolls troll him. Both Falkie and Noory should keep more of there private Info Private. Its just an idea.

Okay.  That makes sense, and you are right.  ;)

Quote from: ShayP on July 05, 2017, 03:33:58 PM
He does show a certain naiveté.  He also is very nostalgic, which I can appreciate.  However he comes across as man-child in every interview.  Everything he says is so rudimentary that it seems insulting to any accomplished guest.   For years I tried to figure him out.  He clearly has identity issues with all the different looks throughout the years and feels he's a celebrity that can have access to Mel Gibson or the President, et al.  I also think he feels he's smarter than most people.  Why not?  Look at the questions he asks.  He assumes people are dumb and he thinks he dumbs himself down....BUT...he is not that smart, and it's patronizing.  What really is happening is that he is a dullard who was charming and lucky.  He's riding the gravy train.  Damn those who gave him his opportunity.

I agree. George Noory's time with "Coast To Coast AM" has come and gone. He would rather turn it into some snake-oil sales show in which no FDA disclaimers are the aired that must state:

“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”

This is never aired. It is only a scheme to make money and attempt to fool consumers. It's high time "Coast" gets back to its roots and has one Dave Schrader take over as the host and negate snake-oil sales and cheap hucksters as the driving force of the once-great radio program.

Morgus

Near the end of last night's show I noted that 'ole long time caller Will from Madison,Wisconsin called in yet again but trying to disguise himself using the name "John" from some other city in Wisconsin.
But his voice was easy to recognize as Will, plus of course he went on about his usual topic, the ancient Finnish... ;)

Quote from: ShayP on July 05, 2017, 03:33:58 PM
...  Damn those who gave him his opportunity.

That would be Art ''George gets it'' Bell. 

ACE of CLUBS

BTW,

Gasbag ....... boring, predictable, and juvenile.

Morgus

Looks like its that time again tonight: :o

First Half: Registered pharmacist Ben Fuchs shares alternative health concepts, and offers tips on supplements and healthy changes to one's diet and lifestyle.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on July 05, 2017, 07:54:58 PM
Looks like its that time again tonight: :o

First Half: Registered pharmacist Ben Fuchs shares alternative health concepts, and offers tips on supplements and healthy changes to one's diet and lifestyle.

I'm hard-boiling a few dozen eggs in anticipation.

CozyRozie

Ups ups ups,.. I hope in.. "Save a few fools who do." Art Judas Bell is included. Because that old fool did that many-many-many times.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:00:25 PM

Ups ups ups,.. I hope in.. "Save a few fools who do." Art Judas Bell is included. Because that old fool did that many-many-many times.

Incisive! Fuckface.

zeebo

Jill Tarter of SETI renown on with George tonite.  I'd love to listen but not sure if her own intelligence can break through the goofy question static.

zeebo

I must say, for the record, so far this is a reasonably coherent and worthwhile interview with SETI's Jill Tarter and science writer Sarah Scoles.  There, I said it.

CozyRozie

Quote from: zeebo on July 06, 2017, 01:44:40 AM
I must say, for the record, so far this is a reasonably coherent and worthwhile interview with SETI's Jill Tarter and science writer Sarah Scoles.  There, I said it.

ha ha,that's funny, I was also thinking about it like 20 minutes ago, and was going to post it but decided to go and take a bath..thinking that I might sound not sincere (and ass kissing) after rating his g-daughters 3/10 yesterday..:P
I noticed that George was/is.. almost "timid", "quiet", not so hyper on himself in a way, tonight, asking very decent questions and not making too outrages comments, but perhaps also has to do with the guests and their energy.

CozyRozie

..do I hear in George's voice from time to time that he is chocking up like ready to cry,..or is he chewing on cold pizza rolls.. lol ;)
or snorting turmeric, ha ha

Jojo

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 03:21:30 PM
[/quote
++++
What did he say about looking at eyes Tonite???

First of all, George Noory claims that -- perhaps -- paid programming "infomercial" sans disclosure to that effect only is allowed "two hours per month." Not true. The program devotes more than the time Noory stated to this paid sponsor, so he starts the episode with a deception he feels listeners are stupid enough to believe.   

Then we get Ben Fuchs rambling on and on about God and how they are so generous to being "givers" in helping people. In case you people are imbeciles, try checking out the exorbitant prices of those supplements at criticalheahtnews(dot)com. According to everyone involved in Noory's snake-oil programs, no one is making a penny off of pushing Youngevity products. Sure, some of us are so dumb as to believe it's all being done "out of the goodness of their hearts" and they are full of love and generosity. No, they are full of greed and profiteering at any cost to the suckers and that is that.

Even Noory noted that Dr. Wallet won't reveal the names of certain supplements because consumers are ONLY supposed to buy them from that site. A site that takes what is a $8 bottle of a supplement at your local stores that is equal or better that what they have. But they imply what they have is "blessed by God" or some such heresy so you should pay $80 to them for the same thing.

Read the "nutrition facts," all, before you shell out your money to that rip-off site. It is a bunch of nonsense that Noory pitches and I hope you can see through that man's lies, manipulation and greed. He cares less about any of you -- along with the huckster guests -- and only want you to pay out the wazoo for what they sell. That is that.

Then comes Noory's "What drives you?" question to Fuchs. Are people that dumb? He replies it's only a desire inspired by "God" to help people. No, it's not. It's driven by money and getting ignorant, gullible or desperate people to buy only from that rip-off website. If you don't, or dare question them, you are a negative, hated person in need of "help." Get real.

At no time last night did I hear: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease." Why not? Even though that disclaimer should be aired legally. If Noory decides to ignore that, then himself and Premiere Networks may be taken to task and held accountable for failing to inform consumers. Let them persist, all, then see it may be their undoing. Sooner or later.

What a scam. Claiming to speak for God himself. Using his name to rip off people. Sick. It shows the lack of integrity of George Noory, any and all those associated with the program -- and Premiere Networks itself for allowing it, despite possible legal consequences it is apparently ignoring.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:00:25 PM

Agreed. None of these hosts should volunteer anything. Look at Mark Levin, for example. He's married and has a family -- but never volunteers any information about them. Wisely. He's stated on air he has enough people who don't like him and knows some weirdo may stalk him or his family at any time. Levin keeps a tight lip and that is being smart about it.

OK. If a host volunteers such, that is his or her choice to make. Sure, things can be found out, but why offer such? Don't.

Like those idiots who put their family's names and schools on their vehicles windows. Great! Volunteering personal information to any weirdos than may come along who see that -- and fool those kids into thinking they "know" their family and using that to commit criminal acts. Again, don't do it! 

Jackstar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 06, 2017, 08:45:10 AM
Agreed. None of these hosts should volunteer anything.

Including the fact that the vast majority of media personalities are made up out of whole cloth.

How is this reality not glaringly obvious to you? Think things through. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get a social security number?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2017, 08:46:45 AM
Including the fact that the vast majority of media personalities are made up out of whole cloth.

How is this reality not glaringly obvious to you? Think things through. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get a social security number?

It maybe easy, yes, to find out anything -- but the point is not volunteer it. That's all.

I recall a stalking and homicide case a few years back when the detectives played a hunch. That the perpetrator may not have local to the victim and perhaps traveled there. Submitting requests to those online "look up a name and find an address" type sites. Like Google maps, street view and Map quest.

Bingo. The site "MapQuest" records returned a hit. Someone had sought directions to that address. The IP address of who got online and used that site to get that address was logged. The detectives got the guy's address from the IP address from his ISP. Further, the guy had revealed his location by creating and downloading a map that would take him there -- with the trip's origin and destination clearly revealed. 

The guy who thought he committed the "perfect crime" was stunned. He was arrested and later convicted. How did he screw up?, he asked the cops. They told him: Using the internet to look up an address and seek directions. It left a record that ended up at his door. Something he never thought of. Sure, people can look things up. But in doing so they take a chance that such can tracked right back to them for doing so.