• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: ShayP on July 03, 2017, 04:58:45 PM
The whole week is shit, but tonight's show seems interesting.

Reviving the Woolly Mammoth/ Ancient Explorers in America

GUESTS
Ben Mezrich, Rick Osmon

First Half: Author Ben Mezrich has published eighteen books, including The Accidental Billionaires, which was adapted into the film The Social Network and the national bestseller Once Upon a Time in Russia. He'll discuss his latest work about the advances in technology that could possibly revive the woolly mammoth from extinction using ancient DNA.

Second Half: Rick Osmon was an civilian electronics technician with US Navy where he worked with the highest levels of technology including night vision and lasers. Applying his knowledge to archeological evidence, he claims to have found sites occupied by ancient Romans and others in North America. He'll describe sophisticated communications techniques used by the ancients which enabled them to conduct long distance commerce, defense, and diplomacy.

Ok, I do like alternative history when it comes to the pre-Columbian Americas.  I can't believe I'm tuning in knowing I'm going to be exposed to George's grasp on history.

Sometimes I think he has more general knowledge than he makes it sound with his poorly phrased questions.  Sometimes. 

George:  ''They didn't teach us his stuff when we were in school.  They may never teach it.  We used to sing a song in school, 'in 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue' - that's not true anymore''.  Ugh.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2017, 01:28:20 AM
Ok, I do like alternative history when it comes to the pre-Columbian Americas.  I can't believe I'm tuning in knowing I'm going to be exposed to George's grasp on history.

Sometimes I think he has more general knowledge than he makes it sound with his poorly phrased questions.  Sometimes.

I'm 99% sure that it comes from the material that each guest provides him, (including the questions to be asked to carry the interview) -but you know that-
so I think that sometimes StupidG just does better show prep and therefore he can sound as he is smart and full on knowledge.
His general knowledge is not extending areas of how to eat pizza rolls, change burnt out light bulbs and surf "Paranormal Date" site.

George has mentioned Columbus discovering America several times, and how that could be wrong, not first, etc.  Is he not familiar with the Vikings and L'Anse aux Meadows in Newfoundland?  Oh wait, why would he be.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 01:39:16 AM
I'm 99% sure that it comes from the material that each guest provides him, (including the questions to be asked to carry the interview) -but you know that...

Tommy must George-ize the guest provided questions - put them in a form that 1) George can read and pronounce, then 2) fumblegums bumbles his way through that.

The good news is he's out of questions and has gone to thuh pfones

CozyRozie

THAT FUCKING FINNISH LUNATIC CALLING .... LOLL

Morgus

I recognize this caller's voice, its old Will from Madison, Wisconsin talking about Finnish people again.

Ah Noory is dumping the guest early, probably because he couldn't handle his belief Columbus discovered America was being questioned. ..

CozyRozie

This Finnish caller has theory for everything, he can prove that every race was started by Finns... lol

Once again George has managed to get the least out of a guest, and we're going to opfen lines. 

I think the last time I listened to a whole Noory segment, let alone a full hour, Ian was still doing shows and John B. hadn't shown up yet.

During an ad for the Sleep Number Beds (whatever that is), George said his Sleep IQ Score is 82.

I can see why he's proud of that.

George is now handling a pre-Columbian America question left over from the last hour.  I didn't realize the Indians had swords.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2017, 01:49:01 PM
George is still trying to decide between a major league baseball career and a run for president, and you guys aren't helping.

Yes, PB the Deplorable. But at least you jest about deplorable when George Noory does it for real. Amazing how George Noory claims he was some standout athlete trained and taught in baseball by...his mother...when all the records at Harvey S. Lowery High School show no student named George Noory playing any sports while in school.

Noory can save that for the proposed Trump interview. Stopping the U.S. President to interject "did you know I was some great ballplayer in my day? I was in line for a major-collegiate scholarship to play for the Detriot Tigers at age 18. Um, that is, despite the fact I never played organized sports and what I say is all some delusion I use to fool my ignorant fan base."

Sure, George. You were to baseball back in the 1960s as to what Kobe Bryant and Lebron James were to basketball decades later.
Going straight from high school into the pro ranks. But Noory, unlike Bryant and James, there was....PRESS...on both youths and that's how college and pro scouts knew about them. Even both appearing in the Sports Illustrated highlight "Faces In The Crowd" even in junior high as having a strong possibility of future fame in the pro ranks.

But Noory was so good, so darn good, it appears he was never a member of any team of the Harvey S. Lowery Polar Bears. Why? I will tell you why. He was too busy playing wiffle ball against his mother and in his older age he feels compelled to lie and try to deceive people. Of which, he failed.

Odd, Noory, you have no press on you from those days, yet you are on air claiming you were something you were not. His mother taught and trained him in baseball? What? Then further, Noory claimed to his guest Joel Wallach (Dr. Wallet and Dr. Cheat You)  that he was "into baseball, football and track," despite the fact his high school has no record of him doing anything.

Yes, the pathological liar George Noory and his "major-league baseball career" near miss. Sure, let Donald J. Trump appear on this huckster's program and then see how many who voted for him will discredit him then. Trump, avoid that Noory like the plague. If you don't, feel free to bring up Noory's "athletic prowess" claims and gauge associating with fakes and phonies like that radio host. 

George Noory, there is no shame in admitting you tried to earn a spot on the high school baseball team and failed.
So did some of us. I never made the squad, tried as I did. This from my school that had tough competition and a couple of those kids would earn collegiate scholarships to NCAA Division I schools, got drafted by Major-League Baseball teams, spent time in the minors and later played in the majors. I would see them on television playing for the Texas Rangers, the San Francisco Giants and the Pittsburgh Pirates -- and knew I wasn't good enough.

Why hide that, Noory? Why lie as you do? Further, why make up a total baloney story about your mother teaching and training you in baseball? I was taught and trained by...by...my father, who played some college ball, along with my older brother who did as well. My mother had nothing to do with it. Unlike you. Get real, Noory. Quit lying, you f*ck. Quit lying.   

Noory, your lies will out one of these days. Wait and see. What will you say then? That you are some "victim" of some "conspiracy" when it was you who set out to deceive in the first place? Um, Noory: "Get a life, you loser." Sound familiar?

CozyRozie

I don't eat fast foods
I don't drink soft drinks
I don't drink Starbuck's coffee
...why de'fuck I listen to this shit-head moron GEORGE NOORY SHOW.
HEY ARE THERE GEORGE'S STUPID NOORY CHILDREN THAT READ THIS THREAD ??
PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP SOILING THIS SHOW,..BECAUSE WE NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME OF THE GUESTS NOT HIS STUPID VOICE

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 02:27:14 AM
... HEY ARE THERE GEORGE'S STUPID NOORY CHILDREN THAT READ THIS THREAD ??
PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP SOILING THIS SHOW,..BECAUSE WE NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME OF THE GUESTS NOT HIS STUPID VOICE

For some reason I wonder if George's children can read.  Imagine grown kids who depend on *George Noory* to take care of them!

Not sure which of his granddaughters lurk here, perhaps the older one..

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2017, 02:34:02 AM

For some reason I wonder if George's children can read.  Imagine grown kids who depend on *George Noory* to take care of them!

FUCK THEY ALL MAX 3/10
they are not even fuckable
what a waste !!

Jorch once again mocking the intelligence of his audience telling them he plans to have Donald Trump, now the President of the United States, on his shitty radio show that airs live in the middle of the night, our hero .. er ... zero also  assures that he'll have the president take calls. Of course he will, nobody turns down George Noory, giant of broadcast journalism.

LOL wait -  he just doubled down. He put on this real serious voice and told Tommy something Tommy nor anybody else was aware of. Jorch has been working through back channels to get Kim Jong Un on the show. We're just in a waiting pattern now to see if it comes together.

What a small amount of celebrity will do to people is kinda scary.

CozyRozie

For some reason I wonder if George's children can read.  Imagine grown kids who depend on *George Noory* to take care of them!

LOL !!!

CozyRozie

the one in the middle has tits that are 9/10 (if they are real = I DOUBT IT !!) -but her face is scary,..looks as goofy as her father

Seems like old times, tuning in and the Snorge bringing up his ''Hawaii studio''. 

George goes on and on about the callers name, Gorky, how he's never heard of it, etc. 

And when he lets him go, in Noory fashion it's ''so long Gork''.  Gork. 

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2017, 02:45:45 AM
Seems like old times, tuning in and the Snorge bringing up his ''Hawaii studio''.

Makes sense now though, Hawaii makes for a shorter trip for Kim Jong Un and other Asian movers and shakers when the Buddha of Bad Radio summons them for an interview.

CozyRozie

IF HIS CHILDREN read his thread here they are very shitty children, because they are cowards and they don't defend their father.
Or maybe they agree with us that he sucks donkey's dick...and that's why they don't post in his defense 

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 02:57:16 AM
IF HIS CHILDREN read his thread here they are very shitty children, because they are cowards and they don't defend their father.
Or maybe they agree with us that he sucks donkey's dick...and that's why they don't post in his defense

I wouldn't be surprised if George's children,..his daughters were having parties drinking and smoking pot and laughing their asses off reading the stuff about their stupid father and listening to him
making a total shit-head out of himself presenting himself as some "intelligent radio host"

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 02:44:54 AM
the one in the middle has tits that are 9/10 (if they are real = I DOUBT IT !!) -but her face is scary,..looks as goofy as her father
waaay over the line

CozyRozie

Quote from: sumthinz going on on July 04, 2017, 03:02:49 AM
waaay over the line

no I think her tits are OK
she deserves 9/10 for her tits, but only if they are real !!

zeebo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2017, 02:02:17 AM
Once again George has managed to get the least out of a guest, and we're going to opfen lines. 

I think the last time I listened to a whole Noory segment, let alone a full hour, Ian was still doing shows and John B. hadn't shown up yet.

Wow seeing a PB comment for a live Noory show is rarer than the upcoming solar eclipse.   :o

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

Correct. Spot on. But George Noory said one night that he kept the computers at the mythical "Hawaiian Studio" still running and that "he never shuts off a computer" and those at the studio must be dusty by now.

Wait a minute. Did Noory claim he was in that studio? OK. Why did he either fly or boat to Hawaii and failed to broadcast from there? We hear his excuses. How Producer Tom keeps him too busy to visit Hawaii and broadcast from there.

How inept are those people. Here's a rough travel plan by plane: Los Angeles to Hawaii. Five hours. Five hours. That means if George is in Los Angeles at noon, he can easily fly to Hawaii and arrive at roughly 5 to 6 pm, get to the studio and broadcast at roughly 10 p.m. Pacific Time no problem.

Then, why is it a problem for George Noory to go to Hawaii with his self-professed "busy schedule" one Tom Danheiser sets for him? It should be more than doable. Even spending the weekdays there -- but Noory does not? Why not?

George, it is only...only...a five hour flight from Los Angeles to Hawaii.
But you claim you are "too busy" to do that -- even though you do no show prep and probably spend 10 hours or more "dicking off" every day anyway. That would allow you to "dick off" for five hours and still have plenty of time to fly to Hawaii.

Why don't you? Is the Hawaiian studio a big lie? Wait, you claimed to have been there already, so according to your own words you failed to broadcast from that location. Why not? Did you visit the studio, then take the next flight back to Los Angeles? Explain what happened, Noory. Explain what happened.

George Noory, the imbecile and "King Dunce" of talk radio, interviews the U.S. President Donald J. Trump. Of course, doing zero show prep as always and replying on cue cards:

-- "President Trump, I know you are a billionaire. Is it good to have that much money?"
-- "President Trump, I know you have built things. Is it tough to build things? Do you have to work at it?, or do things just fall into place?"
-- "President Trump, I know you have jet planes. Is it easier to travel on planes rather than driving?"
-- "President Trump, why are people so whacked out?"
-- "President Trump, is it tough being a President? Or is it just a day in the life?"
-- "President Trump, why do people hate you? I get hated, too, maybe because we are such great people and that is why many resent us?"
-- "President Trump, have you thought about buying the snake-oil we pitch for a paid sponsor in criticalhealthnews(dot)com?"
-- "President Trump, is having nice-looking women around you a good thing?"
-- "President Trump, I am a self-professed Democrat, but I am a spineless person and will claim to support you if it means selling out. I am afraid of taking a stand. Is that OK?"
-- "President Trump, is the White House really white? Or does it just look that way?"
-- "President Trump, is the Oval Office really oval? Or does it just look that way?"
-- "President Trump, ever hear my lie that then-President Ronald Reagan personally sought me out for a commission in the Naval Reserve? And it supposedly even went through the U.S. Senate for approval?"
-- "President Trump, is being the President of the United States fun? Or is it too much work?"

You get the point, all. You get the point. Feel free to contribute further.

David145

I do not want to repeat how Noory sucks. Though, I want to mention how well one online writing service does its job. If you are still a student, go to the online writing service  I use since the first course https://special-essays.com. They also offer their assistance no matter the topic, the length or other criteria. Here is the coupon code you may use too  g6oa39rW