• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 03, 2017, 06:58:40 AM
LOL! You beat me to posting that one. Pure idiocy. "Ears wide open." What a dunce.

From the same vintage as 'in the beat of an eye' some time ago. Which he corrected to 'in the click of an eye'.

- GNS

George is still trying to decide between a major league baseball career and a run for president, and you guys aren't helping.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2017, 03:49:38 PM
Ha!  Yes!

"Tommee... are yeeewww home?  I'm coming up!"

Lol, .. and you know he's using his corniest Dracula voice.  "I VAANT too suck your BLUUUUUD!"

ItsOver

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 12:16:08 AM
***MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR IDEA***

If one of you computer software gigs can come up with an 'app' that will eliminate voice of George Noory from C2C show and let's you to hear only the guest
you will be very rich,over night.. 8) 8)
The app would have to have the voice of LMH.  It would open up saying "high strangeness," and Jorch would effectively be silenced.

ShayP

The whole week is shit, but tonight's show seems interesting.

Reviving the Woolly Mammoth/ Ancient Explorers in America

GUESTS
Ben Mezrich, Rick Osmon

First Half: Author Ben Mezrich has published eighteen books, including The Accidental Billionaires, which was adapted into the film The Social Network and the national bestseller Once Upon a Time in Russia. He'll discuss his latest work about the advances in technology that could possibly revive the woolly mammoth from extinction using ancient DNA.

Second Half: Rick Osmon was an civilian electronics technician with US Navy where he worked with the highest levels of technology including night vision and lasers. Applying his knowledge to archeological evidence, he claims to have found sites occupied by ancient Romans and others in North America. He'll describe sophisticated communications techniques used by the ancients which enabled them to conduct long distance commerce, defense, and diplomacy.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 03, 2017, 04:58:45 PM

GUESTS
Ben Mezrich, Rick Osmon

First Half: Author Ben Mezrich has published eighteen books, including The Accidental Billionaires, which was adapted into the film The Social Network and the national bestseller Once Upon a Time in Russia. He'll discuss his latest work about the advances in technology that could possibly revive the woolly mammoth from extinction using ancient DNA.

Second Half: Rick Osmon was an civilian electronics technician with US Navy where he worked with the highest levels of technology including night vision and lasers. Applying his knowledge to archeological evidence, he claims to have found sites occupied by ancient Romans and others in North America. He'll describe sophisticated communications techniques used by the ancients which enabled them to conduct long distance commerce, defense, and diplomacy.

I hope Noory will gift you his newest book for shilling for him... LOL ;)

diowulf

Listened to the Gary Patterson "tribute". George told a story about cell phone points. He said he has always had the same carrier and was accumulating reward points. One day he was paying his bill (presumably online) and it said you could participate in an auction with your points. He said he had "a million and a half points" and saw that one of the items was a Prince guitar and there was a four week auction for it. He told a long story about bidding on it and winning the guitar for a 850, 000 points. He said "they" say the guitar is worth $9,000. He wants to know what he should do with it.

Might be 100% true. Can anyone tell me what the hell he's talking about? I've never heard of a rewards program for a cell phone plan. Why would you be able to redeem the points on an online auction? A 4 week auction? Is it ebay? And George redeemed his points for about a penny a piece according to my math. The whole thing seemed bizarre to me

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 05:12:20 PM
I hope Noory will gift you his newest book for shilling for him... LOL ;)

I'll take it!  ;D  I thought about getting it just to review it here.  ;)   However, I won't spend the money after previewing it on Amazon.  :P

ItsOver

Sounds like Tony on Amazon may be mad about "Mad as Hell.

"1.0 out of 5 starsNot about ghosts~
ByTony Chidesteron June 30, 2017
Format: Hardcover
Not about ghosts and that's what is wrong with it and that is what is also wrong with C2C AM."

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 03, 2017, 05:19:48 PM
I'll take it!  ;D  I thought about getting it just to review it here.  ;)   However, I won't spend the money after previewing it on Amazon.  :P

let me make it easier for you ShyP,
book was ""written"" by shitty radio hosts who has solid track record of asking very-VERY STUPID QUESTIONS and making very-VERY STUPID COMMENTS
If you are expecting something different you are..delusional ;) ( I mean that in a friendly way)

Dateline

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Tomee Hungry

That is one that Norry has framed and keeps by his microphone every night, and it is autographed.

Dateline

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Tomee Hungry

Norry did not grill enough hamburgers and he ate all of the pizza rolls this time.

AvDaBr

"Would they be called dinosaurs?"- Jorch referring to the wooly mammoth.

CozyRozie

Sorry StupidGeorge I had to turn your voice down for few seconds because I was farting(emitting gas from my anus), and my ass with my farts were making much nicer sound than you with your stupid mouth...
back to regular broadcasting now...

CozyRozie

Quote from: AvDaBr on July 03, 2017, 11:26:28 PM
A womb with a view

is that what's StupidG said when he looked between Tommy's legs ??

michio

Juan Cena

Quote from: ShayP on July 03, 2017, 04:58:45 PM

GUESTS
Ben Mezrich, Rick Osmon

Is Ben Mezrich the guy who came on before whom I called and ask about the Nets' owner' relationship with Putin. He claimed that he knew jack squat about it.

I imagine Putin will be licked tonight.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: AvDaBr on July 03, 2017, 11:21:22 PM
"Would they be called dinosaurs?"- Jorch referring to the wooly mammoth.

And after guest patiently explains they were still around when the pyramids were being built:

"Are they like elephants with just lots of hair?"

NoMoreNoory

Holy shit!

"Now, tusks don't move, like pincers on a crab, do they?"

What fucking world does this moron live in???

NoMoreNoory

Then, furthering the discussion of tusks and what they were used for, he asks:

"Can you gorge [sic] someone with them?"

Is he drunk? I could gorge George with a mammoth tusk!

CozyRozie

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 03, 2017, 11:55:59 PM
Then, furthering the discussion of tusks and what they were used for, he asks:

"Can you gorge [sic] someone with them?"

Is he drunk? I could gorge George with a mammoth tusk!

I could do it with a turd that just come from my ass after listening to his stupidity... 

AvDaBr

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 03, 2017, 11:51:55 PM
Holy shit!

I missed that.  I'm beginning to think his job security owes much to the ADA.

Rico999

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 11:22:33 PM
Sorry StupidGeorge I had to turn your voice down for few seconds because I was farting(emitting gas from my anus), and my ass with my farts were making much nicer sound than you with your stupid mouth...
back to regular broadcasting now...

It's amazing that people actually pay good money to see this guy in person.   SMH

Rico999

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 03, 2017, 11:51:55 PM
Holy shit!

Didn't hear THAT one, but the one about getting DNA from petrified eggs was pretty good too.