• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: zeebo on May 05, 2017, 01:58:54 AM
George asks:  "Taking all the religious aspects out of it, what do you think God is?"
I researched online about the original meaning of the word Elohim, a word i think Jewish people have used for thousands of years.  I believe it can mean God (one God). 

The concept of multiple gods is ridiculous in light of the definition of God as omnipotent, omnipresent, and omnicient.

I just dont see how this guest cant be considered a covert Satanist.  He twists things.  He didnt want to admit the origin of the word Gospel (good news), not even just a historical definition even if he disagrees.  He used conversational techniques i consider manipulative.  He massaged callers egos in order to be convincing.  I understand disarming callers, but he took extra steps to manipulate even callers who agreed with him, so i question his real motives.

Last night, another major lie from George Noory and Premiere Networks. Geno claimed "he always" encourages listeners to go to a licensed medical doctor for diagnosis or treatments.  Baloney. For years, he endorsed Joel Wallach's view that listeners should not go to doctors -- but instead buy the snake oil they sell on that pathetic program called "Coast To Coast AM." All from a paid sponsor who is "paying them off" to air fake "news or editorial matter" that will cost them their First Amendment rights in the end, if mass-media law is taken at its word, 

Remember this bit that went unchallenged by Noory a while back? "People are better off going to HIV-infected drug dealers on the street than they are going to medical doctors," from Joel Wallach. What a crime and a fraud. If Noory cared, which he does not, he'd had booted that guy off the program and ban him from returning.

But follow the money, as Noory always claims about those he accuses of being "conspirators." Look at who the real conspirators may be. Look who is making the money. If any supposed medical professional as Joel Wallach ever issued such bogus, dangerous advice as listed above that he did, anyone of any character would kick him off the program in the best interest of "caring about people."

But Noory did not -- nor will he. What a fake. Whose days are coming, all, when his dangerous and reckless "medical programs" will force Premiere  Networks to toss his sorry self off the air when true responsibility for such "medical advice" is exposed as the fraud it is and always will be.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 05, 2017, 12:23:17 PM
I think you're underestimating the effect of living over an indian burial ground and having dead birds in her air ducts

And to be fair to Noory, he did suggest that she might wanna visit an ER

But Noory allowed the guest to override that advice. I guess you missed that? It's not his program, but that of the paid sponsor who takes over. OK. Then Premiere Networks will be held accountable for allowing some sponsor to hijack its program and make such statements. Fair enough?

Then former criticalheathnews (dot) com guest Peter Glidden. Who stated on George Noory's watch and that of Premiere Networks that Joel Wallach should receive the Congressional Medal of Honor. With that buffoon Noory "agreeing."

What? What? The Congressional Medal of Honor is awarded for distinguished service in combat far above the call of duty in the face of enemy hostile action.. Not for some snake-oil vitamin salesman. That shows the lack of integrity of Premiere Networks with some supposed "news or editorial program" which is nothing but a radio full of lies. Lies.

Endorsing some cheat for The Medal of Honor? An insult to our nation's true heroes and even those the world over. But Noory cares less and continues on full of his b*s -- unflappable.   

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 05, 2017, 01:32:00 PM
not what I heard

The guest, Ben Fuchs, did not tell the caller to seek immediate medical attention. But send some "email" and have him call her personally. Nice try to defend them, but I know what I heard was more than irresponsible and Noory allowed the guest to override anything he said -- since this is a paid spot and that is that. 

As far as Ben Fuchs, who seems to want to do everything "in private" through phone calls -- nothing any medical professional would ever do under liability, since they must see you in person -- I request his ID number in the state of Colorado to practice medicine. Pharmacists only prepare drugs and carry out the orders of licensed medical doctors and do not have "patients" themselves. 

Check out Ben Fuchs. He has two letters of admonition issued against him (1996) by the Colorado State Board of Licensing. That is nothing to take lightly. Show me any pharmacist who disregards a medical doctor's prescription and instead tries to sell that person some "bill of goods" he sells and I'll show you such a pharmacist that should have his license revoked.     

albrecht

Has Norry ever mentioned the business or any callers question him on this? Does he work for iHate directly- he frequently brags about his long term contract- or is he simply syndicated by them? Could this be why Norry seems to be going less "radio host" and more fake medicine business and traveling variety act?
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/iheartradio-costs-jump-in-latest-quarter-adding-to-suspicion-its-days-are-numbered-2017-05-04

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2017, 02:31:58 PM
Has Norry ever mentioned the business or any callers question him on this? Does he work for iHate directly- he frequently brags about his long term contract- or is he simply syndicated by them? Could this be why Norry seems to be going less "radio host" and more fake medicine business and traveling variety act?
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/iheartradio-costs-jump-in-latest-quarter-adding-to-suspicion-its-days-are-numbered-2017-05-04

His contract is with Premier Networks if I understand his comments correctly.

http://www.premierenetworks.com/Pages/Category.aspx?type=Talk

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 02:36:53 PM
His contract is with Premier Networks if I understand his comments correctly.

http://www.premierenetworks.com/Pages/Category.aspx?type=Talk

Yes, but Premiere is the syndication arm of iHeart - they're the same company.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 05, 2017, 02:38:12 PM
Yes, but Premiere is the syndication arm of iHeart - they're the same company.

It will be interesting to see if and when IHeart declares bankruptcy, how much their syndication subsidiary is tied to their debt.

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 02:45:26 PM
It will be interesting to see if and when IHeart declares bankruptcy, how much their syndication subsidiary is tied to their debt.

That will come out in court. I don't see bankruptcy happening right now though, I think the apocalyptic statements out of the company are so Pittman can refinance this year's debt. They have $350 mil coming due this year, but $8.3 billion with a B coming in 2019. They're buying time with lenders.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 05, 2017, 03:03:09 PM
That will come out in court. I don't see bankruptcy happening right now though, I think the apocalyptic statements out of the company are so Pittman can refinance this year's debt. They have $350 mil coming due this year, but $8.3 billion with a B coming in 2019. They're buying time with lenders.

A good part of the ads on c2c are for Noory's bullshit. Paranormaldate and beyond belief. I wonder if he pays market rate for those ads, or if he gets a discount assuming they only run them when they don't have any other ads to run. I can honestly say I have never bought anything because I heard about it on Noory's show.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 03:17:37 PM
A good part of the ads on c2c are for Noory's bullshit. Paranormaldate and beyond belief. I wonder if he pays market rate for those ads, or if he gets a discount assuming they only run them when they don't have any other ads to run. I can honestly say I have never bought anything because I heard about it on Noory's show.
I've wondered about that also. Is he paying for his ads, is that a part of his contract, or is he just doing it and Primier/IHate executives are just asleep or worrying about other matters.
And he has some kind of connection with the "medicine" sales also I think. Claims "partnered with" etc.

zeebo

Whatever the arrangement is, the guest hosts also seem compelled to promote Pear-normull-date and Byon-bleef.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 05, 2017, 04:20:54 PM
Whatever the arrangement is, the guest hosts also seem compelled to promote Pear-normull-date and Byon-bleef.

I have noticed that too, but it seems like they are less frequent when Knapp is hosting. Jimmy Church does the worst job of pitching them.

GravitySucks

This was JJ's last post. Do you think it is time to contact David Paulides?

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 12, 2017, 11:31:30 PM
Someone or something keeps scratching and tapping at the front door and then the back door and then back to the front. I don't see anyone. I'm going to go outside and investigate.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 09:05:17 PM

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 13, 2017, 12:31:30 AM

Someone or something keeps scratching and tapping at the front door and then the back door and then back to the front. I don't see anyone. I'm going to go outside and investigate.
Slightly intriguing but likely just a dig at Art and the stalker? But, then again, recall Foodlion? His last messages were far more foreboding. Stuff about methheads, trespassers, and corrupt local sheriff not doing anything about it and wanting to know about security cameras and/or security, traps, etc? And, as I recall, I think a black dude who moved into some rural area in Tennessee, or some place like that, and was sort of prepping, had garden, etc. And then...nothing after those posts.  :(

Dateline

What is it Missing 411?  Dial 411 and see what happens.

Maybe that could be a topic for a new thread.  The mysterious and foreboding posts of BellGabbers?  If you provide information you can be in the posters protection program.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2017, 09:14:51 PM
Slightly intriguing but likely just a dig at Art and the stalker? But, then again, recall Foodlion? His last messages were far more foreboding. Stuff about methheads, trespassers, and corrupt local sheriff not doing anything about it and wanting to know about security cameras and/or security, traps, etc? And, as I recall, I think a black dude who moved into some rural area in Tennessee, or some place like that, and was sort of prepping, had garden, etc. And then...nothing after those posts.  :(

I seem to remember JJ saying he lived in a rather bad spot in the south side of Chicago. They have already had over 1000 gunshot victims this year. Hope he is ok. Not like him to be gone this long.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 09:16:51 PM
I seem to remember JJ saying he lived in a rather bad spot in the south side of Chicago. They have already had over 1000 gunshot victims this year. Hope he is ok. Not like him to be gone this long.
Geez, as Norry would say. Yeah, that is not a good area to be.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 05, 2017, 09:18:22 AM
You're right that Elohim is accepted as a singular noun, but I've always read that it is basically a plural word and should be strictly read as 'the spirits' or 'gods', or even more accurately as 'the sons of El' or 'Bel', who was basically a fertility god in the early centuries of Judaism (takes me back to reading Exodus - the novel, not the Biblical book - as a boy) when the concept of multiple gods was not ludicrous but the accepted belief system, as in all religions prior to the emergence of Mosaic law and the rise of monotheism and the Rabbinical tradition. The problem of 'Elohim' was glossed over by ascribing it titles like 'God of gods', making it singular and plural simultaneously.
It underlines that Genesis, like most of the Old Testament is a strange mix of myth, tribal propaganda and history and is entirely unreliable as a witness to anything. There are two separate versions of the Creation story, for example, neither of which should be given any greater credence than the creation stories of the Navaho or the Aborigines of Australia or the Dogon of Africa.

Blasphemy is one thing, Gravity Sucks, but while it's a concept I don't recognise, I'd make a sharp distinction between blasphemy and utter drivel, which was what was spewing from Daugherty's mouth last night. The guest's phone cut out again last, sending Joorch into his usual tailspin and was once again speculating that this happens whenever they discuss something controversial. The only reason I could imagine why 'they' would want to have cut the guest off last night would be to protect the intelligence of the audience. He also, when Daugherty referenced some sexual reading of something or other, cut across him to say that this is 'Family Radio Hour'. ????? Well after midnight where I was listening! Delusional moron.

-GNS

As for my original concern that Elohim did not mean gods in Genesis, here are a couple sources:

1.  http://biblehub.com/lexicon/exodus/7-1.htm. This site explains the original language Exodus 7:1 says Moses (singular) will be like God (Elohim), to Pharoah.  So that proves elohim can be singular.
2.  https://outreachjudaism.org/elohim-plural/ (argument for elohim as a singular noun). This site is Jewish, and says there is no way that use of the word elohim was plural, otherwise the Jews would be polytheistic or Trinitarian.  It also explains that in English, we say "created" whether it was One who created or Two who created but in Hebrew, the verb changes tenses if it is singular or multiple.  "Created" in that Hebrew word in Gen 1 meant one single entity created something.  Also, this short article explains that the Hebrew suffix "-im" can be singular because the Hebrew word "chayim" ("life") can be singular, as in "her life".

And the supposed creation contrafixtions are explained at
http://www.hope-of-israel.org/twocreationsaccts.html
Dont worry the author is not racist but DOES cover the neohelim, incest, and in effect the Chinese calendar.
There are other theories on Gen 1 and Gen 2.  This website has a couple nice comparison charts so contradictions are clear to see.

Dateline

From what I have heard about Norry's stalking behavior, that person went to Premiere's human resources and reported it.  They did nothing.  That would imply that Premiere endorses their employees stalking folks at conferences and events. 

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 09:05:17 PM

We need Hoagie back more than ever, his return could summon JJ.

WOTR

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 05, 2017, 10:13:32 AM
Another bogus "medical-news program" last night from Geno. What a bunch of snake-oil salesmen. No FDA disclaimers aired.
Good to see that they are still promoting their paid for advertisements as something valuable and worth listening to.  This was the one reason, all those years ago that I said the world would be better off with George dead or disabled so he cannot broadcast.  I really don't care about his other suckage- it is harmless.  But telling your gullible listeners who trust you and have life threatening conditions to avoid the doctors and instead call the 1-800 number of your sponsor makes me ill.

Drop dead, George.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 04:23:08 PM
I have noticed that too, but it seems like they are less frequent when Knapp is hosting. Jimmy Church does the worst job of pitching them.
Add that to Jimmy's frequent expressions of Jorch-love.   :P

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2017, 02:08:58 AM
Good to see that they are still promoting their paid for advertisements as something valuable and worth listening to.  This was the one reason, all those years ago that I said the world would be better off with George dead or disabled so he cannot broadcast.  I really don't care about his other suckage- it is harmless.  But telling your gullible listeners who trust you and have life threatening conditions to avoid the doctors and instead call the 1-800 number of your sponsor makes me ill.

Drop dead, George.

Exactly. I never wish George Noory any harm, but it's obvious he doesn't care one bit about his precious "Coast family" of those he exploits for profit and yes, he makes me sick for his evil as well. What a rotten person.

But since Premiere Networks fails to air disclaimers under Noory, stating to the effect: "The views expressed on this program are solely of those of its advertiser in criticalhealthnews(dot)com and does not necessarily reflect that of this network or its affiliates. None of what you hear is intended to replace qualified medical advice from your own doctors or licensed health-care professionals. What you hear is intended for information or entertainment only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not mean to prevent, treat or cure any type of disease."

That criticalhealthnews(dot)com is not a licensed medical provider. Nor is it a "clinic." It's just a Youngevity independent online distributor -- run by a radio station, no less, not any licensed medical facility -- that is comprised of salespeople and not licensed medical professionals. Yet, we are to believe they handle "patients" and not "customers" and yes, Noory's own bogus attempt to run a medical clinic on-air and through some Youngevity distributor will bear the responsibility of any and all harm possibly done to the gullible and ignorant people who are purposely being misled by what Premiere Networks is airing.           

Quote from: ItsOver on May 06, 2017, 03:37:42 AM
Add that to Jimmy's frequent expressions of Jorch-love.   :P

Great shot of what two losers and fakes in this world look embracing each other. That Church implies our astronauts never went to the moon and are liars, cheats and rotten people when only such as him have the truth and integrity of real men and among mankind.

Church is nothing but a loser who talks. He never did anything nor can do anything in life but shoot his fool mouth off and attempt to build his worthless self up by trying to discredit real people who do in this world. Far less than being half a man himself. A real piece of sh*t, excuse my language, for being among those who indeed know some "truth of this world" and call it the way we see it.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 07, 2017, 11:31:45 AM
Great shot of what two losers and fakes in this world look embracing each other. That Church implies our astronauts never went to the moon and are liars, cheats and rotten people when only such as him have the truth and integrity of real men and among mankind.

Church is nothing but a loser who talks. He never did anything nor can do anything in life but shoot his fool mouth off and attempt to build his worthless self up by trying to discredit real people who do in this world. Far less than being half a man himself. A real piece of sh*t, excuse my language, for being among those who indeed know some "truth of this world" and call it the way we see it.

Church is a complete fraud and slime ball similar to Noory.  Church claims to have broken the Sandusky story, Sara Ganim won a Pulitzer for it. Yet, Church used to go on and on about how he broke the story when he was on DMRN.