• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 19, 2017, 10:57:42 PM
Can't decide whether to keep listening  to John Batchelor tonight or switch to Coast to Coast, but I'll probably switch to Coast.

I wouldn't. Dave has "Russia expert" Stephen Cohen on, which means lots and lots of Putin-licking.

I'd love to see a special week of Jeopardy with overnight radio talk show hosts as contestants. Jorch versus John Batchelor.

Alex Trebek: After the arrest & trial of this "sun-loving" Italian, Descartes suppressed his own work on similar ideas.

Jorch: I've got this ... Dean Martin! NO! GEORGE HAMILTON!

Alex Trebek: Sorry George, not the correct answer ... neither are correct ...... again. And I will remind you once more please put your answers in the form of a question. It's not that hard, this show is 50 years old everybody but you seems to get it.

John Batchelor: Who was Gailileo?

Alex Trebek: Correct. Let's recap our scores before we break for commercial. John has $2300 and George Noory is at -$3900.

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2017, 10:39:31 PM
"You see, we can predict stuff, but due to quantum fluctuations, just not in a predictable way ..."

more likely a distortion in the torsion field. it's in the physics, it always is.

comaphobe

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 18, 2017, 01:48:13 AM
Dave is so lazy that he's not even phoning in his questions anymore. He's testing out a new voice-bot that just spouts random non-sense from the snoory sound board. That fucker is off in a bar somewhere tossing back a few pints. How would anyone know the difference ?  :o

LOL it's like when The Great Gazoo cloned Fred and Barney so they could go bowling while the 2 clones went on a double date with Wilma and Betty. All night long the only responses out of them were "Yes, yes, yes." and "No, no, no.", until eventually Betty and Wilma became suspicious of the 2 clones. I don't remember the rest. I tried to link to YouTube but no such clip seems to exist. The Google Police probably block Hanna Barbera stuff now because there is a ton of shit no longer on there.

I think a skilled soundboard hoodlum could conduct C2C better using a sNooryboard better than the actual Noory himself could. There is no variety at all in his responses which range between one sylable to a short sentence.

I caught a piece of Ed Dames the other night, what a phony. Whenever I see the word RV in relation to him, I think recreational vehicle. I bet that asshole has a few RVs and a place to park them all.

I'm gonna get into this online dating industry, it sounds like it is lucrative.  I need to decide between HubridDate.com, ETDate.com, or GhostDate.com. If you're single which entity would u be most interested in dating - a hubrid, an extra-terrestrial or a ghost?

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 20, 2017, 03:54:58 AM
I'm gonna get into this online dating industry, it sounds like it is lucrative.  I need to decide between HubridDate.com, ETDate.com, or GhostDate.com. If you're single which entity would u be most interested in dating - a hubrid, an extra-terrestrial or a ghost?

How about succubusdate.com?

diowulf

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2017, 02:29:20 AM
Buncha true weirdos calling in.  This last dude wants George to do the show from a cruise ship, with C2C insiders on-board.  Think of sailing the high seas with the likes of Cornelius, Annie, and Bill the AAA.

Dear God! Eating a buffet turkee sammich, listening to George croon from the lounge stage while sharing a table with Annie and Cornelius. What a nightmare

I had forgotten how pompous and self - adulating David Adair's particular brand of over-the-top-even-for-coast horseshit was. I cut it off 5 mins in..

who is this Krus-choff guy they keep talking about?

zeebo

Quote from: diowulf on April 20, 2017, 09:19:58 AM
...I had forgotten how pompous and self - adulating David Adair's particular brand of over-the-top-even-for-coast horseshit was. I cut it off 5 mins in..

Yes he achieved almost Hoagland levels of name-dropping and self-aggrandizement.  Each story, including his impressing von Braun as a teenager, and getting a better room at the Hilton than Walter Cronkite, centered not so much around rocketry or engineering, but his own luminary status.

Kidnostad3

Dear God! Eating a buffet turkee sammich, listening to George croon from the lounge stage while sharing a table with Annie and Cornelius. What a nightmare

Listening to Jorch croon would be only slightly preferable to having my nads wire brushed while listening to a speech by Elizabeth Warren.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 18, 2017, 04:24:32 PM
I just finished listening to the C2C show for 4/17/17.  (I've stopped including in my post on this thread the face saving statement to the effect that I'm not a regular listener and only download the podcast on the rare occasion when a truly interesting guest is being interviewed.)  In the Ed Dames segment the Major, in his usual matter of fact tone, tells us of  number of websites wherein Dames was deemed to be a bullshit artist in the kindest appraisals and a fraud in the harshest.   His worst criti not read or heard anything in the past 10 years or so from or about Dames that would change my low opinion of him...

You are like the way I am when they praise so-called sex symbols during my evening relaxation...  I find the women usually have moral flaws.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 18, 2017, 05:14:00 PM
If this is the best they can do, I think it's good Art is done.  Norry should retire too.
How come I never knew Art had a dangerous stalker?  Was this kept secret?  All i ever heard was he took time off due to illness.
And remember when George gave Art credit at show's end for a while but Art might not have wanted him to....would that have increased Arts fame at a time when Art was trying to lay low because of the stalker?
And it is easy to trace calls and Internet use.  Should have been easy to catch the stalker that way?

GravitySucks

Quote from: lovesfreshair on April 21, 2017, 02:11:04 AM
How come I never knew Art had a dangerous stalker?  Was this kept secret?  All i ever heard was he took time off due to illness.
And remember when George gave Art credit at show's end for a while but Art might not have wanted him to....would that have increased Arts fame at a time when Art was trying to lay low because of the stalker?
And it is easy to trace calls and Internet use.  Should have been easy to catch the stalker that way?

You must have been asleep at the end of November, 2015

http://m.beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2015/12/art-bell-quits-radio-forever-due-to-psycho-stalker-with-a-gun-video-2501088.html

Gabcast - MV interview of Art Bell (February, 2016)

http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2655

Dr. Jerome Corsi  ::)

I assume all Jorch's expert guests have dubious credentials. Not going to google but I'd bet Dr. Corsi's PhD is from some diploma mill.

GravitySucks

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 21, 2017, 02:35:12 AM
Dr. Jerome Corsi  ::)

I assume all Jorch's expert guests have dubious credentials. Not going to google but I'd bet Dr. Corsi's PhD is from some diploma mill.

He claims it is a PhD in Political Science from Harvard.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2017, 02:36:55 AM
He claims it is a PhD in Political Science from Harvard.

wasn't Hoagland claiming he had a Nobel prize or some very prestigious award from Sweden?

QuoteWhile Hoagland makes frequent reference to his receipt of the "International Angstrom Medal for Excellence in Science" in August 1993, the organization that awarded the medal, The Angstrom Foundation Aktiebolag, founded by Lars-Jonas Ã...ngström, was not authorized by Uppsala University or the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences to make use of the academy's Anders Jonas Ã...ngström memorial medal. The academy has long authorized only Uppsala University to use their medal for the Ã...ngström's Prize (Ã...ngströms premium), awarded yearly by Uppsala professors to physics students. Mr. Ã...ngström stated in May 2000 that although his award to Hoagland was a mistake, he acted with good faith and with good intentions

comaphobe

Corsi is probably the worst guest in the whole talk circuit. He makes Gerald Celente seem like Malachi Martin.

I can't go to sleep without hearing Peter Davenport call in with his UFO report. Tonight George I have a doozie of a report.

this is the dooziest 'George, a young girl, seems to be very bright girl, sent in a report. She was coming home from volleyball practice at Kent State University in Ohio. She was driving towards Akron when she saw a large orb of glowing light behind her. She says it was following her. She was very scared. She continued on her way and this light form appeared again on the horizon. Very strange George. It's been quite a week with more reports than usual.'

Uh huh, what college student these days doesn't have a smartphone, and if they saw a UFO wouldn't film it with their phone and put it up on  Facebook.

How and when did you discover this?  I'm not sure it has received the attention it deserves here on Bellgab.

ItsOver

Well, in order to catch a stalker, you must first have one.  And firecrackers don't count.

ItsOver

Dear God! Eating a buffet turkee sammich, listening to George croon from the lounge stage while sharing a table with Annie and Cornelius. What a nightmare...

Imagine what delicacies would grace a Jorch cruise buffet.  Of course, turkee on whole wheat sammiches, Chicago all-beef wienies, salami, pizza rolls, but only reserved for "thuh brave" and with the appropriate warning signs in place.  Twinkies for dessert, but you'll have to beat out Tommee, and with all the tap water you can drink.  Then followed by Jorch's nightly crooning.  Day, after day, after day.  Damn.  Leavenworth, anyone?

Dyna-X

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2017, 08:09:51 AM
Imagine what delicacies would grace a Jorch cruise buffet.  Of course, turkee on whole wheat sammiches, Chicago all-beef wienies, salami, pizza rolls, but only reserved for "thuh brave" and with the appropriate warning signs in place.  Twinkies for dessert, but you'll have to beat out Tommee, and with all the tap water you can drink.  Then followed by Jorch's nightly crooning.  Day, after day, after day.  Damn.  Leavenworth, anyone?
For reference, the turkee sammiches are catered from 7-11, George's one stop home away from home. I've tried one and as far as prison planet food goes, its one of the better sammiches.

Its the crooning that would drive me to drink.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 21, 2017, 08:27:58 AM
For reference, the turkee sammiches are catered from 7-11, George's one stop home away from home. I've tried one and as far as prison planet food goes, its one of the better sammiches...

"Thuh best!"  ;D

PChirp

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

Ahhh, Dear God, can you imagine?  You've stepped onto yet another 'Wagner/Danheiser' nightmare production with the likes of the numbers lady Glynnis, Dr. Joel 'The Vet' Wallach, pharmacist Ben, and Ty Bollinger, to boot.  In a perfect world, Lionel Fanthorpe would be hosting fireside chats to sooth you into submission with his cloying rendition of 'Springheel Jack' (as well as to grease your wallet).  The buffet would indeed provide an array of turkee-laden cryo-frozen samples of survivor foodstuffs. Genuine Totino's pizza rolls would be heated per microwave ONLY instructions and served via toothpick sans warning.  NooryBeets (and NOT the black cherry flavor) would be flowing around the bar, and P90-X workouts would be available on the promenade deck.  The crooning would commence like clockwork and the likes of Bill the AAA from West Connecticut, Annie from Alabama, ex-con Corny from Louisiana, and, let's NOT FORGET, Jan from Brooklyn, screeching a question at every opportunity she doesn't have her pie hole filled.  Kiosks of Carnivora.  Card tables overflowing with LifeLock promotion lackeys...I see this all too well.  Doug Dietrich's unabridiged readings piped 24/7 into cabins...it's ALL here.  It's beyond a nightmare.  Michael "Z" from Santa Cruz is spinning the tunes while his 90+ year old mother crows the benefits of Yougetivty products and yes, my pretty, you've become another captive audience of a Jorch Norrie cruise experience.  There is no HELL...this is HELL.  Death is best.

albrecht

Quote from: PChirp on April 21, 2017, 10:09:06 AM
Ahhh, Dear God, can you imagine?  You've stepped onto yet another 'Wagner/Danheiser' nightmare production with the likes of the numbers lady Glynnis, Dr. Joel 'The Vet' Wallach, pharmacist Ben, and Ty Bollinger, to boot.  In a perfect world, Lionel Fanthorpe would be hosting fireside chats to sooth you into submission with his cloying rendition of 'Springheel Jack' (as well as to grease your wallet).  The buffet would indeed provide an array of turkee-laden cryo-frozen samples of survivor foodstuffs. Genuine Totino's pizza rolls would be heated per microwave ONLY instructions and served via toothpick sans warning.  NooryBeets (and NOT the black cherry flavor) would be flowing around the bar, and P90-X workouts would be available on the promenade deck.  The crooning would commence like clockwork and the likes of Bill the AAA from West Connecticut, Annie from Alabama, ex-con Corny from Louisiana, and, let's NOT FORGET, Jan from Brooklyn, screeching a question at every opportunity she doesn't have her pie hole filled.  Kiosks of Carnivora.  Card tables overflowing with LifeLock promotion lackeys...I see this all too well.  Doug Dietrich's unabridiged readings piped 24/7 into cabins...it's ALL here.  It's beyond a nightmare.  Michael "Z" from Santa Cruz is spinning the tunes while his 90+ year old mother crows the benefits of Yougetivty products and yes, my pretty, you've become another captive audience of a Jorch Norrie cruise experience.  There is no HELL...this is HELL.  Death is best.
Dannion Brinkley can help sooth those who choose death during the process.

PChirp

Quote from: albrecht on April 21, 2017, 11:10:38 AM
Dannion Brinkley can help sooth those who choose death during the process.

True, very very true!  ;D ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: PChirp on April 21, 2017, 10:09:06 AM
:o  Ack!  Man, what a nightmare!  Imagine being cornered by Bill the AAA, as he slobbers all over the place, repeating ad infinitum "I'm an atheist and an astronomer...."  Don't forget the horrific cruise line-up will have to include Major Ed "Doom" Dames.  He'll be providing RV lessons for an additional and mandatory fee.  Once the ship of fools is way out at sea, Dames will have a special presentation, where he'll announce the ship will be sunk by an asteroid, just before it returns to port.  Of course, all on board will die but Ed, Jorch, and Tommee will float safely to shore by clinging to large canisters of Carnivora, tooomeric, and Tangy Tangerine.  In reality, of course, nothing at all will happen, other than Jorch and Tommee will helicopter to shore early when Tommee has a "pancake attack."

Oh, the humanity.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on April 21, 2017, 12:15:13 PM
Quote from: PChirp on Today at 09:09:06

We don't have to make a big thing out of the way I have always loved you, and I always will. We really do nut.

PChirp

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2017, 12:09:59 PM
:o  Ack!  Man, what a nightmare!  Imagine being cornered by Bill the AAA, as he slobbers all over the place, repeating ad infinitum "I'm an atheist and an astronomer...."  Don't forget the horrific cruise line-up will have to include Major Ed "Doom" Dames.  He'll be providing RV lessons for an additional and mandatory fee.  Once the ship of fools is way out at sea, Dames will have a special presentation, where he'll announce the ship will be sunk by an asteroid, just before it returns to port.  Of course, all on board will die but Ed, Jorch, and Tommee will float safely to shore by clinging to large canisters of Carnivora, tooomeric, and Tangy Tangerine.  In reality, of course, nothing at all will happen, other than Jorch and Tommee will helicopter to shore early when Tommee has a "pancake attack."

Oh, the humanity.

Yes, and leave it to me to forget various canisters of Tangy Tangerine, tooomeric capsule filling machines, and Maj. Ed Dames and that fuckin' KILLSHOT.  Is he or is he not still married to that mail order Russian bride?  Man, what a ship to HELL!  Tommee, would, of course, be YOUR cruise director.   ;)