• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Kidnostad3

At page 2640 I find myself wondering once again whether there is really anything more to be said about George Noory.  How is it that this idiot still manages to capture our time and attention with his ego preening and buffoonery.  Could this be some sort of collective psychosis or group masochism that is uniquely facilitated by the internet or are we all just clinging to the hope that one fine day we will see a post on this thread advising us that during the previous night's show George's head finally blew up while trying to pronounce a word and he was hauled out of the studio in restraints.  This deserves study. 

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2017, 10:17:54 PM
At page 2640 I find myself wondering once again whether there is really anything more to be said about George Noory.  How is it that this idiot still manages to capture our time and attention with his ego preening and buffoonery.  Could this be some sort of collective psychosis or group masochism that is uniquely facilitated by the internet or are we all just clinging to the hope that one fine day we will see a post on this thread advising us that during the previous night's show George's head finally blew up while trying to pronounce a word and he was hauled out of the studio in restraints.  This deserves study.

Can you really say GNS too many times?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2017, 10:17:54 PM
In the last couple months, it was novel to near two guests talk back to GN.  Cornelius asserted that its Bible, bullets and beans (not booze like GN said).  And Whitley Strieber asserted that in 10 or 15 years, George's question about what a lady looks like won't matter.  Both times went well, with GN just pretending the corrections didn't happen...

MY PICTURE MUST BE 3X BIGGER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE'S OR THEY'RE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!

"UFOS Livin' la vida loca" what is this, 1999?  Looks like the doings of "Dannheiser entertainment"

ItsOver

PChirp

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 16, 2017, 01:16:12 PM
MY PICTURE MUST BE 3X BIGGER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE'S OR THEY'RE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!

"UFOS Livin' la vida loca" what is this, 1999?  Looks like the doings of "Dannheiser entertainment"

Jeeeezus!  What the hell's going on with Dave in this latest "Dannheiser Entertainment" event?!  Talk about looking worn and haggard, Jorge has been hiding behind that spiffy blue shirt publicity photo for AGES.  Wow.  Noorie, the "Beverly Hills Matchmaker", and the Great Greek Restaurant.  I feel dirty already.  Too easy, all the necessary ingredients at play for an awesome dirty limerick.   :o

Quote from: PChirp on April 16, 2017, 05:34:53 PM
Jeeeezus!  What the hell's going on with Dave in this latest "Dannheiser Entertainment" event?!...

It's Danheiser/Wanker Entertainment

ItsOver

ItsOver

Quote from: Damon on April 16, 2017, 06:12:24 PM
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/04/17
Major Ed Dames will be on C2Cam on monday
Yes, it was noted a few pages back and suitably mocked and belittled.  Just look for "The Little Dutch Boy."

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 14, 2017, 08:42:59 PM
I think he meant "clean house" like send everybody off Earth. :shrug: I thought it was rather odd too, that's why I memorialized it.  ;)
I've got your answer. ;)
Dave has been spotted on Mars exploring his new home. He must have finagled the use of a jump-room or 'sumptheen'.   ;D
(Where was Dave in early November, anyway ?  )

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/616994/Mars-shocker-Alien-peering-cave-found-NASA-Red-Planet-picture

Morgus

Quote from: Damon on April 16, 2017, 06:12:24 PM
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/04/17
Major Ed Dames will be on C2Cam on monday
Yep, I bet he will comment on his RV prediction from years ago about North Korea being the next to use a nuclear weapon in war?

ItsOver

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 16, 2017, 07:55:50 PM
I've got your answer. ;)
Dave has been spotted on Mars exploring his new home. He must have finagled the use of a jump-room or 'sumptheen'.   ;D

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/616994/Mars-shocker-Alien-peering-cave-found-NASA-Red-Planet-picture
Ha!  It's Jorch!  Jorch on Mars!

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 16, 2017, 07:56:51 PM
Yep, I bet he will comment on his RV prediction from years ago about North Korea being the next to use a nuclear weapon in war?
Plus an update on The Killshot.  Any day now.  Probably when they catch Art's stalker.

ItsOver

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 16, 2017, 07:55:50 PM
I've got your answer. ;)

Photo computer enhanced.  There are no coishidences.  We need some Hoagie commentary.

diowulf

Cornelius told Jimmy Church on Friday "I don't want to get on the internet..I don't really have a computer..I get all my news from Coast to Coast, Glenn Beck, and Jim Baker." Woooow. So I guess that's how you end up living in Louisiana, dutifully purchasing from My Patriot Supply, Critical Health News, and Republic Monetary Exchange as instructed, hoarding the aforementioned's products, and developing a catch phrase to espouse on your nightly coast to coast am call along with such theories as the one articulated Friday night, that Elon Musk is the anti christ. Good to know I'll never be in that boat. What a balanced and reliable trifecta of information sources for your sole consumption.

On another note, Jimmy Church blasted a caller about his flat earth theory, cutting him off and pretty much calling him a moron. As if most of the alien stories and guests Church peddles are any more plausible. For the record, I think the flat earth theory is ridiculous and I love the alien shows and guests, one of my favorite subjects,I also love the wacky callers. I can say all that because I'm not a C2C host who's livelihood is reliant upon alien stories, wacky callers, and, yes, flat earth theories. The whole show is built on conspiracy theories and crazy callers. Seems kinds of counterintuitive to shame them bc you don't agree with them. As if half the callers make any more sense. The previous caller was positing that his deed dispute with the city was a conspiracy that the police department was in on for Christ's sake. It takes all kinds to make a Coast to Coast show

Peeman enterprises in association with Sad Dutchboy productions, presents "Slit your wrists - The Greatest misses of Debbie Downer Dames '96-98" Rock out to classics such as "Eastern European Cannibals", "20% global Megadeth" "No food/No Hope", "No point curing AIDS" and "Global economic collapse '98" Act now to receive the rare "Suicidal sheep with cataracts" deep track

Normally retails for $24.99 but you can get it for FREE* with this limited time offer. Major Ed Dames (Ret.) reveals what top-secret military Remote Viewers have known for years... how the world will end! *Only one per household; S&H required.

ItsOver

They don't call him Maj. Doom for nothing.  Such a cheery little dude.

First Half: Veteran remote viewer Major Ed Dames exposes alarming new developments with the North Korean nuclear weapons program, ET technologies and why he believes recent conflicts will result in the destruction of the US.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2017, 01:49:25 PM
... and why he believes...

This little jerk doesn't ''believe'' in anything.  Other than seeking attention, fear mongering, and scamming.

People like George Noory and Art Bell should be ashamed of themselves for enabling it.

Dateline

REPORTED:

Norry celebrates Good Friday on a bar stool, and it was not eating a Hot Fudge Sunday at the malt shop.

Not fake new sources have reported this story.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 17, 2017, 07:42:50 PM
This little jerk doesn't ''believe'' in anything.  Other than seeking attention, fear mongering, and scamming.

People like George Noory and Art Bell should be ashamed of themselves for enabling it.
Dames hasn't been entertaining for years, if ever.  He's just another blatant fraud.  A ghoulish blatant fraud, who deserves to be mocked and laughed at, at best.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 17, 2017, 08:00:41 PM
REPORTED:

Norry celebrates Good Friday on a bar stool, and it was not eating a Hot Fudge Sunday at the malt shop.

Not fake new sources have reported this story.
He was eating a turkee sammich at the Quikee Mart? ;)

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2017, 08:15:16 PM
Dames hasn't been entertaining for years, if ever.  He's just another blatant fraud.  A ghoulish blatant fraud, who deserves to be mocked and laughed at, at best.

The only thing as predictable as ol' Eddie's shtick is George's inevitable 'big bang' question w/ tonite's second guest.

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on April 17, 2017, 10:15:27 PM
The only thing as predictable as ol' Eddie's shtick is George's inevitable 'big bang' question w/ tonite's second guest.
Ya know that old adage that if ya mix two vegetables, you don't like together, they taste good?

Wait, bad analogy.  Never mind. :-\

TigerLily

If I were going to call in I would ask Major Ed/Dr. Doom how he liked living in Ukraine since it was so safe and WHERE'S ART'S GOLD!?!  >:(   ;)