• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2017, 01:17:34 AM
I really like LMH so I wish someone would just scream in her face: YOUR WEBSITE IS A LITTLE TOO 1995, BABY!  >:( ;D

Hey she finally stopped using her old cassette recorder, that's a start.   :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2017, 01:19:08 AM
Hey she finally stopped using her old cassette recorder, that's a start.   :P

I keep wanting to snoop around her site whenever she's on but I forget how painful it is.  :o

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2017, 01:20:29 AM
I keep wanting to snoop around her site whenever she's on ...

That's George's job.   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2017, 01:23:22 AM
That's George's job.   ;)

Oh, I wouldn't mind snooping around her personally too. She's a very attractive lady.  ;) ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2017, 01:25:16 AM
Oh, I wouldn't mind snooping around her personally too. She's a very attractive lady.  ;) ;)

This pyramid lady is one of Linda's least credible interviews

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2017, 01:28:29 AM

I was just thinking the same thing. She's usually not quite this speculative. I'd still do her though.  ;) ;)

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2017, 01:25:16 AM

You know that pic of her in front of Giza Pyramid is like 30 years ago?  Never mind, though.  Once under Linda's spell, time loses all meaning.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2017, 01:29:46 AM
You know that pic of her in front of Giza Pyramid is like 30 years ago?  Never mind, though.  Once under Linda's spell, time loses all meaning.

Her beauty is timeless. Don't spoil my fantasy the way the Time's A Bitch thread so often has.  >:(

TigerLily

I never know what to think of these "dreamers". But I am glad to have confirmation that the Reptilians are our overlords. It explains a lot

AvDaBr

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2017, 01:28:29 AM

I was with her till about the second sentence.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 01:33:00 AM
I never know what to think of these "dreamers". But I am glad to have confirmation that the Reptilians are our overlords. It explains a lot

They're kind of indirect about it though.  I guess that's just how they roll.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 01:33:00 AM

What motivates somebody to weave such a stange tale?  15 minutes of fame or just a mental illness?

zeebo

Quote from: AvDaBr on March 31, 2017, 01:33:44 AM

I was with her till about the second sentence.

What about the guy a few months ago who walked through a South American rock door into interdimensional space?    Bet ya gave him three sentences.  ::)

zeebo

Feeling a little uncomfortable at all these 'finger' questions and details. 

AvDaBr

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2017, 01:41:22 AM
What about the guy a few months ago who walked through a South American rock door into interdimensional space?    Bet ya gave him three sentences.  ::)

Ha.  Didn't get to hear that one. 

I just heard LMH say this tall tale lady was a "common sense" person.

Dr. MD MD

Paging the Nephalim. Your intergalactic poptarts are ready.  :D

Anyone fail to hear Premiere Networks --unlike every other "alternative-health" program for a paid sponsor -- air disclaimers to properly inform listeners: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, These products are not meant to prevent, treat or cure any type of disease." Further: "None of the information you hear is meant to replace any advice provided by your doctor or properly licensed health-care professional."

Seems like George Noory is alone in thinking he is above that. In pushing sales to some paid sponsor, he is not concerned with "listeners' health," as he claims, but only in promoting a sponsor who may be providing "money. compensation or anything of value" to the program or its staff itself. Perhaps sans proper disclosure.

My word. There is nothing wrong with taking supplements. But the ones Noory pushes will sell you what is an $8 bottle of the exact supplement for perhaps five times that amount -- and they expect listeners to "do research." If they did, they will find they are getting rooked -- but as Noory always says about others, never himself or his sponsor, "just follow the money."

We do, George. We do. And it leads right to that website and its exorbitant prices for the exact or better things informed consumers can get for a fraction of the price elsehwere. Follow the money, George, as you preach. And some of us see how you claim "helping people" means "helping yourself" to fools and their quickly parted money.

Isn't that it? You tell me, Noory. You tell me. If you cared about "health," you'd put on an objective program with guests with no financial interest in "selling" something and encouraging listeners to find out the best buys and quality on their own. Read the labels and ingredients and compare. Not solely dependent on buying from some sponsor who really, really does nothing but "follow the money."       

You gotta love these criticalhealthnews people. No one is allowed to call them by comparing ingredients and asking why that site charges so much. We hear the inferences: Their products are different than ones with the same darn ingredients at a much. much lower price because...their products are blessed by God!

That's right. Nothing like blasphemy to sell a bill of goods while claiming to speak for God himself. Just listen. Just listen. God wants you to buy what they sell. If you don't and are smarter and more informed as a consumer, then you might be a heretic! You'll burn in hell unless you fork over your money to them! My word, all. My word! Who would trust these people? Other than Noory and his legion of fools?

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2017, 01:55:51 AM
Paging the Nephalim. Your intergalactic poptarts are ready.  :D

I always get them mixed up with the Annunaki.  Something to do with Planet X though.

TigerLily

Doc. You can see Linda on Snorch's "tv" show soon! Or stalk her at Contact in the Desert. You can have your own Contact Experience

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 02:03:02 AM
Doc. You can see Linda on Snorch's "tv" show soon! Or stalk her at Contact in the Desert. You can have your own Contact Experience

I wouldn't mind meeting her but not sure I would admit to lusting after a 75 year old woman.

Surely George led with this..

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/woman-turmeric-injection-dies-alternative-therapy-san-diego-iv-curcumin-a7653531.html

''A woman has died after receiving an injection of turmeric from a naturopath.

The common spice, used in curries, was partly responsible for the death of 30-year-old Jade Erick from San Diego in California, ruled a medical examiner.

Ms Erick had a heart attack caused by an adverse reaction to a turmeric solution administered intravenously...''

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2017, 02:05:41 AM
I wouldn't mind meeting her but not sure I would admit to lusting after a 75 year old woman.

Oh, whatever, Johnny Buzzkill.  ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2017, 02:05:41 AM

Think of all that experience! She might be able to teach you a thing or two

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 02:03:02 AM

I would never stalk LMH. I would only allow her to stalk me, if she was into that sorta action.  ;) ;) :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmpQaezf1w8

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 31, 2017, 02:06:11 AM
Surely George led with this..

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/woman-turmeric-injection-dies-alternative-therapy-san-diego-iv-curcumin-a7653531.html

''A woman has died after receiving an injection of turmeric from a naturopath.

The common spice, used in curries, was partly responsible for the death of 30-year-old Jade Erick from San Diego in California, ruled a medical examiner.

Ms Erick had a heart attack caused by an adverse reaction to a turmeric solution administered intravenously...''

That is terrible on so many levels. Wonder if the "naturopath" will lose his/her license. On the way to a life sentence

zeebo

Linda's going full matrix.  Never go full matrix.

GravitySucks

If that pyramid lady really believed all of her stories, I am pretty sure that to get that many different paranormal threads into a life story, that they must have been subliminally induced by sleeping through too many c2c shows.

zeebo

Quote from: AvDaBr on March 31, 2017, 01:53:31 AM
Ha.  Didn't get to hear that one.  ...

Worth a listen, trust me ADB.  Pretty sure it was Linda's Dec. '16 appearance on Coast.

TigerLily

Donna found the Great Barrier Reef story refreshing?