• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Not forgetting his missus, Morning Glory.

Von Lahr is such a very Oirish name, isn't it?

"That's a really great question, George."

(I just wanted to say it myself since I haven't heard a guest say it in 11 minutes.)

Tonight, we heard so many are "lining" up for that "Lunch With George" scam where he gets fools to get him a free meal at the foolish listeners' expense. Note that when Noory hooks suckers, he states "they are all lining up" and that tells me how dumb they are.

What? Pay you for a couple of hours with Noory? No, no. You'd have to pay me -- handily -- to listen to that imbecile live or dare hurt my eyes looking at that terrible, fake hairpiece he wears that he swears "is his own hair."

My word. I bet behind Noory's back, since "The Great Greek" has notable clientele that doesn't include him, I may suspect the "guest check" states "bad toupee guy" to allow the servers to spot who -- or what -- that sad sack of a Hollywood failure and wannabe is in that place. 

People pay to sit down with him? "Lining up" even? How dumb can people be? I bet Noory doesn't have enough cash to pay me to waste my time with his sorry self. I have a life, George, and having you anywhere near me makes my skin crawl. Badly! You creep!

Don't fret, George. Not like those at "The Great Greek" wait staff refers to you as the "bad toupee guy" who isn't a celebrity, do they? "Check, please." It's on the fool who paid for some event and has no wits or instinct!

Come on, George. Don't get insulted. The staff at "The Great Greek" doesn't say bad things about you behind your back...as far as you know, huh? Or do they? Maybe, the next time they greet you with a smile and a laugh, you may see further as to...why.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 17, 2017, 11:11:25 PM
... This guy hangs out with forest gnomes and such.
Kind of like hanging out with Tommee.  Only The Big T is bigger and hungrier.

Lilith

I must confess, I enjoyed the Leprechaun Show.  :-[

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on March 18, 2017, 10:07:07 AM
Did yeeewww learn how to "bag one?"  ;D

http://youtu.be/UdVfdX66dqI

I need practice.  :(

Of course, I have to go watch that movie again now...   8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 10:09:56 AM
I need practice.  :(

Of course, I have to go watch that movie again now...   8)
It's a great movie.  Enjoy!

JesusJuice

During open lines a Carla called in about her daughter. She said that they had both encountered a UFO. Afterwards she felt that her daughter had been replaced by a doppelganger. She was very distraught. George told her to call in next week when Heidi Hollis is on. Heidi Hollis' area of expertise is shadow people. I don't know how she's supposed to help.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 18, 2017, 11:00:32 AM
During open lines a Carla called in about her daughter. She said that they had both encountered a UFO. Afterwards she felt that her daughter had been replaced by a doppelganger. She was very distraught. George told her to call in next week when Heidi Hollis is on. Heidi Hollis' area of expertise is shadow people. I don't know how she's supposed to help.

What an idiot, the only thing that could help in this situation is Carnivora

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 18, 2017, 11:00:32 AM
During open lines a Carla called in about her daughter. She said that they had both encountered a UFO. Afterwards she felt that her daughter had been replaced by a doppelganger. She was very distraught.
That call was creepy. It's a good thing the doppeldaughter is old enough to live on her own

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 18, 2017, 11:47:57 AM
That call was creepy. It's a good thing the doppeldaughter is old enough to live on her own
This makes me almost want to listen to the show. Anyone got a time-stamp or rough estimate on when this call was? I assume during the OL section. Or anyone 'grab' it, if so post the call. Sounds like a classisch one.

ItsOver

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 18, 2017, 11:05:52 AM
What an idiot, the only thing that could help in this situation is Carnivora

Don't forget thuh toooomeric!  A double whammy, I tell yuh!

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on March 18, 2017, 12:02:36 PM
This makes me almost want to listen to the show. Anyone got a time-stamp or rough estimate on when this call was? I assume during the OL section. Or anyone 'grab' it, if so post the call. Sounds like a classisch one.

There was another call which I only heard the tail end of, where George kept telling the caller to get some sleep.  I'm not sure what his problem was but I did hear him gush about how great the show is so yeah maybe he is sleep-deprived.

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 18, 2017, 02:01:25 PM
Noory needs some better crazy-radar.
Thanks. Believe it or not I'm pretty sure that crazy lady called in to C2C or some other show with that basic story before (nightgown and accent I recall,) maybe with another host though?

"I believe we might be the only national syndicated program live seven nights a week. How about that?" -- George Noory, March 18, 2017.

Except he fails to know his own business of talk-radio. What a dunce. George, ever hear of the nationally syndicated radio programs from ESPN Radio, CBS Sports Radio or NBC Sports Radio? They are all LIVE seven days a week in your same time slot. Ever heard of ABC News Radio? Or CBS Radio News? With live news updates every half hour? Hello, Noory? What Noory believes, only a fool would see as "true." 

ItsOver

Speaking of "meals with Jorch," I wonder if Jorch charges Tommee for the pleasure of gorching on Twinkies while Jorch nibbles on his pre-made turkee on whole wheat.  "Pay up, Tommee!  Those Twinkies aren't free and um not made of money.  Here's a garden hose, though.  Water's on me!"

"What a great guy," George Noory states of that caller Cornelius, who has admitted he is a convicted felon and yet talks of having guns, bullets or beans or whatever.

Yes, Noory, nothing like a "great guy" who was justly convicted of crimes to put him away from decent society. Then allowing him to speak about getting guns or firearms when he's not legally allowed to have such. That's George Noory: A huge fool who fails to realize that what that caller may be stating is in violation of our laws and maybe he should be tracked down in supposed Alexandria, Louisiana and have the local law enforcement serve a warrant on his home to search for firearms if he is fool enough to get on national radio and "brag about" perhaps having.

Screw you, convict, and your buddy Noory while we are on the subject. Nothing like George Noory embracing a convicted felon who brags -- true or not -- about having firearms. If so, those were obtained illegally and maybe law enforcement in that Rapides Parish should contact Premiere Networks about that caller and who and where he is. Because, after all, Noory, you claim to support "law enforcement" on your program.

That is, before you decide to side with convicted felons, instead. Gee, Noory, a felon calls in, you are on his or her side and he or she got "railroaded" or "framed" by the law. A cop calls in, Noory, and then you do a 180-turn and claim everything they do is just and fair.

Noory, which it is? Get a darn backbone, you wussy, and have the guts and wits to make a stand one way or the other. Not both. Got me, Noory? Got me?

NewStar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 18, 2017, 03:24:08 PM
"What a great guy," George Noory states of that caller Cornelius, who has admitted he is a convicted felon and yet talks of having guns, bullets or beans or whatever.

Yes, Noory, nothing like a "great guy" who was justly convicted of crimes to put him away from decent society. Then allowing him to speak about getting guns or firearms when he's not legally allowed to have such. That's George Noory: A huge fool who fails to realize that what that caller may be stating is in violation of our laws and maybe he should be tracked down in supposed Alexandria, Louisiana and have the local law enforcement serve a warrant on his home to search for firearms if he is fool enough to get on national radio and "brag about" perhaps having.

Screw you, convict, and your buddy Noory while we are on the subject.

If that caller is indeed not allowed by the law to own guns, if there is evidence of it (by his own admission on the air, or any other evidence)
you are making very good observations and I would urge you to fire up email to George, point him to your post here
so he knows that this topic is now in public view, and tell George that authorities will be informed about that caller Cornelius
and about George Noory giving him frequent platform to be on the air talking about it.
By the vocal craziness when on air Cornelius sounds like a loon, in my opinion you are correct in raising this issue.

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 03:44:12 PM
If that caller is indeed not allowed by the law to own guns, if there is evidence of it (by his own admission on the air, or any other evidence)
you are making very good observations and I would urge you to fire up email to George, point him to your post here
so he knows that this topic is now in public view, and tell George that authorities will be informed about that caller Cornelius
and about George Noory giving him frequent platform to be on the air talking about it.
By the vocal craziness when on air Cornelius sounds like a loon, in my opinion you are correct in raising this issue.

To add:  Nothing like George Noory embracing a convicted felon who brags -- true or not -- about having firearms. If so, those were obtained illegally and maybe law enforcement in that Rapides Parish should contact Premiere Networks about that caller and who and where he is. Because, after all, Noory, you claim to support "law enforcement" on your program.

That is, before you decide to side with convicted felons, instead. Gee, Noory, a felon calls in, you are on his or her side and he or she got "railroaded" or "framed" by the law. A cop calls in, Noory, and then you do a 180-turn and claim everything they do is just and fair.

Noory, which it is? Get a darn backbone, you wussy, and have the guts and wits to make a stand one way or the other. Not both. Got me, Noory? Got me?

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on March 18, 2017, 03:13:24 PM
Speaking of "meals with Jorch," I wonder if Jorch charges Tommee for the pleasure of gorching on Twinkies while Jorch nibbles on his pre-made turkee on whole wheat.  "Pay up, Tommee!  Those Twinkies aren't free and um not made of money.  Here's a garden hose, though.  Water's on me!"

I heard the Twinkees are a freebee, absconded with by hiding them in the cheeks.  Where is TSA when you need a search?

zeebo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 18, 2017, 03:24:08 PM
... guns, bullets or beans or whatever.

Bible, Bullets, Beans ... God, Guns, Gold ... and next: Portals, Pardons, and Pizza Rolls.

NewStar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 18, 2017, 03:46:41 PM
To add:  Nothing like George Noory embracing a convicted felon who brags -- true or not -- about having firearms. If so, those were obtained illegally and maybe law enforcement in that Rapides Parish should contact Premiere Networks about that caller and who and where he is. Because, after all, Noory, you claim to support "law enforcement" on your program.

I'm not sure if you are aware but according to George Noory his son ( George's son, not the caller's) is a policeman.

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 18, 2017, 03:46:41 PM

You can always report a criminal concern directly.to the authorities, either on-line or via 1-800 numbers, of which there is no shortage.  The Feds, the state, etc.  Here's a site for the Louisiana State Police.

http://www.lsp.org/help.html

Most are anonymous.

Lilith

Ok, so I thought I'd give C2C another listen tonight since I enjoyed the Leprechaun Show, but it's not going so well so far, already.  Or maybe i mean yet.

zeebo

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 11:20:51 PM
Ok, so I thought I'd give C2C another listen tonight since I enjoyed the Leprechaun Show, but it's not going so well so far, already.  Or maybe i mean yet.

It peaked in the first few mins. with Connie's Kentucky trivia.

Lilith

Quote from: zeebo on March 18, 2017, 11:39:11 PM
It peaked in the first few mins. with Connie's Kentucky trivia.

Well, so, yeah, I fell asleep.