• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Quote from: zeebo on February 18, 2017, 02:50:03 AM
Hey just turned this on to catch some frumus umphen wines ...  and this dingbat aniimal aura lady is still rambling about  "universal power" and "intuitive wisdom" and whatever visions she gets from rubbing her crystals.
$350/hour.  Used to be a dancer...

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 19, 2017, 01:34:50 AM
The guests just get worse and worse. Gimme some Steven Quayle and Andrew Basiago level people, I like my frauds to be flamboyant, loud and creative...
Hell, yeah.  If you're going to do crazy, go all the way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 19, 2017, 01:33:31 PM
Hell, yeah.  If you're going to do crazy, go all the way.

Hey, he was pushing pizzagate stuff years before it was in vogue.  ;)

Morgus

Tickets on sale for Noory's next big events:  :P

Special Event Series: "Eat & Greet" Luncheons at the Great Greek Restaurant in Sherman Oaks, California
Enjoy gathering with other like-minded people as you have fun at lunch and meet some of your favorite people in the world of the unknown and curious. Tickets will go fast, so reserve a spot now! Email your name and phone number to: lunchwithgeorge@gmail.com. You will be called back with details.

The following dates are available:
    Tuesday, February 28, 2017 â€" Lunch with George Noory & Producer Tom
    Thursday, March 30, 2017 - Lunch with George Noory & Psychic Joseph Jacobs
    Wednesday, May 17, 2017 â€" Lunch with George Noory & The Beverly Hills Match Maker, Marla Martenson

Taaroa

Was listening to a recorded Opie and Anthony show from June 16 2005, and a caller mentions George Noory as an arsehole for covering 9/11 conspiracies the way he did (and then immediately praises Art Bell for the way he did).

karios8

I've been away for awhile. Is Noorys show still trash?  8)

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3.0;attach=84241;image

Just look beyond that large glass of what appears to be red wine and ask yourself if George Noory is operating a motor vehicle afterwards.

Quote from: Morgus on February 19, 2017, 06:05:10 PM
Tickets on sale for Noory's next big events:  :P

Special Event Series: "Eat & Greet" Luncheons at the Great Greek Restaurant in Sherman Oaks, California
Enjoy gathering with other like-minded people as you have fun at lunch and meet some of your favorite people in the world of the unknown and curious. Tickets will go fast, so reserve a spot now! Email your name and phone number to: lunchwithgeorge@gmail.com. You will be called back with details.

The following dates are available:
    Tuesday, February 28, 2017 â€" Lunch with George Noory & Producer Tom
    Thursday, March 30, 2017 - Lunch with George Noory & Psychic Joseph Jacobs
    Wednesday, May 17, 2017 â€" Lunch with George Noory & The Beverly Hills Match Maker, Marla Martenson

Another way to scam listeners out of their money? By having them pay for a "free lunch" for George Noory, his producer and their guests? How sucker fans can pick up the bill for these people? What happened to all those  "charities" Noory swore he'd create. Can't find a single one. "Coast Cares" appears to a different charity and that one he claimed he'd create seems to be nonexistent.

Where are the charity links on the "Coast" website? Where? How Coast intends to "help" listeners? Looks like the above "Lunch With George" is another case of the suckers picking up the tab and maybe more use and abuse of the "loyal" fan base. Get real. I won't pay these people for a sip of water if I was dying of thirst in a desert. Which, I feel, George Noory and his minions would charge you good money for an 8-ounce bottle of tap water if you needed it to survive. What a fake. What a phony.

Then these buffoons even get the name of the restaurant wrong. They can't do a thing right. Hey, it's "The Great Greek." With the "The" being part of its name. Noory and his people list it inaccurately as the Great Greek and forget the preceding "the" is really "The." My word, they suck.

michio

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 20, 2017, 12:35:51 AM
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3.0;attach=84241;image

Just look beyond that large glass of what appears to be red wine and ask yourself if George Noory is operating a motor vehicle afterwards.

From the time that sNoory drove off with a filling station gas pump nozzle with its torn hose dangling from his car, for his safety (and ours) they've taken away his car keys. Tommy the Butler is the chauffeur for sNoory, he takes care of his dry cleaning, clothing purchasing, operating the microwave oven, etc.

Ciardelo

Quote from: loveslibraries on February 19, 2017, 01:37:32 AM
That bit about jogging in place for 30-60 seconds after sleeping or sitting in order to reduce pain by circulating the fascia really seems to be working!

I've just been "jiggling the handle" a bit but maybe your way works too.

albrecht

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 20, 2017, 07:41:35 PM
Congratulations on your NY Times profile, George.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/business/media/coast-to-coast-am-george-noory.html
He is hitting the big time! (Fake News, "of course.") Good find, I had not seen that article. Riveting investigative journalism by the storied Bromwich and Werthheim team! Maybe related to the "Mad As Hell Book" roll-out or just a part of the "Trump voters/supporters are crazy kooks" and NYTimes trying to associate Trump with Norry?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/business/media/coast-to-coast-am-george-noory.html

3 million ''weekly listeners'' is 600,000 individual listeners a night, for five nights.  Radio listeners are counted as cumulative.  It's done to sell ads, because some nights during a week the listenership must be truly bad, but they want to sell ads for each night.

Art Bell didn't have ''15 million listeners'' either, he had 3 million per night t his peak.

At least Art's listeners probably listened to most of the show.  I would guess most of Noory's listeners listen to a segment or two and that's it.  They each count as a listener for the show that night though.

ItsOver

Quote from: michio on February 20, 2017, 08:31:16 AM
From the time that sNoory drove off with a filling station gas pump nozzle with its torn hose dangling from his car, for his safety (and ours) they've taken away his car keys. Tommy the Butler is the chauffeur for sNoory, he takes care of his dry cleaning, clothing purchasing, operating the microwave oven, etc.
Tommy knows LA.  He was born there. ;)

More at nice "puff piece" that never examines the other side of "Coast To Coast AM." How George Noory and Premiere Networks allows a paid sponsor in criticalhealthnews(dot)com sponsors to conduct supposed "news, editorial or program matter" without ever being challenged. Or worse. not informing listeners properly in the dangers or supplements without proper medical advice, failing to air FDA disclaimers and even allowing some paid sponsor to take chances with caller's health or even their life without ever examining the person, or maybe not even following proper  HIPPA Compliance.

Yes, what a puff piece full of nonsense. Looks like the New York Times overlooked those "medical shows" which can be dangerous, irresponsible and done to make money for a paid sponsor. Not caring a lick about the suckers falling for it.  The degree of the program's relationship with the sponsor and any "money,compensation or anything of value" being exchanged should be looked into, New York Times, before you publish such an article riddled with one-sided, misinformation about George Noory and that "Coast To Coast AM."

That article never looked into claims George Noory made that couldn't be verified. What about those charities he claimed he was creating? Where are they? Were is the discussion of the bad reviews his dating sites are apparently getting? Where is the critique of him basically calling for harassing communications against a respected U.S. Congressmen that Noory never had the guts or wits to talk to first and get that Congressman's point-of-view and instead sent his idiot minions to ambush his office and social media, instead? 

Where does that article note George Noory got on air a few years ago and implied strongly that the missing Brown University student, Sunil Tripathi, was as a suspect in the Boston Marathon Bombing? Perhaps being among those who caused harassment and threats to that innocent's person's family?

There are so many other incidents , New York Times, to inform yourselves about "the truth" that Noory claims to hold before you pen such crap posing as "journalism" and "the way it is." That article was as "fake news" as "fake news" ever get.

Pure fluff. Nothing. Garbage. But since both the New York Times and George Noory are fakes and sellouts, no wonder they closet together. But Noory is big on accusing real and true people as being "negative and haters," but consider who is among those manipulators trying to deflect blame when their own falsities are exposed.

And Mr. JesusJuice, you write a lot like George Noory. Sentence fragments, broken thoughts, rambling and accusatory replies. Maybe it's the self-professed "Anointed One" himself putting his wits, reason  and communications skills -- or lack of those traits -- on display for all to read? If so, how are you, George? Not so good emotionally, if that's your writing.

Dateline

I just read on another forum, to rename nameless, something about a torrid love affair, a transexual, and a court case.

Zetaspeak

Wait! Did Norry just say 10% was a D grade ?

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dateline on February 21, 2017, 12:13:14 AM
I just read on another forum, to rename nameless, something about a torrid love affair, a transexual, and a court case.

We're going to be needing that other forum, Dateline.

Holy crap that old woman Howard Bloom is still deeply butt hurt about Trump winning, and himself living an entire lifetime as "the kid who got his lunch money taken every day."

Howard. The election was decided in November. You and your favorite candidate lost. You aren't going to convince everyone The President of the United States is a loser like you. Find something else. You are sounding like a little bitch at this point.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 21, 2017, 12:16:48 AM
Wait! Did Norry just say 10% was a D grade ?

Haha I heard that too! That's what his mom told him when he brought home the report card with a 10% on it :) "Oh Georgie! This is your best yet! In our house, this is a D!"

Oh crap - this again...

"I mean, the Big Bang... (sighs) I just can't get my head around it! How can something, start from nothing? I mean, c'mon!"

Yes, George, we know.. God did it.

michio

Sounds like another preachy Monday night Sunday church service with Father sNoory and his "paaticle" loving guest.

Tonight, the major-thinker George Noory reminds us he still "doesn't get" the "Big Bank Theory." This guy doesn't "get" an awful lot, anyway. It's like a sixth-year-old's grasp of the real world.

His nonstop stream of stupid theories, lack of any credible scientific knowledge and somehow tying everything into some fictional movies or television shows to mold and define his knowledge says it all. Then always getting the fictional work's name wrong, the actors wrong or the plot wrong on top of that. He may well just have to sit like a slug and watch things and have what is presented to him to define his own views. Like he doesn't have a mind or perception himself. 

Hysterical that night he saw some "Star Wars" movies and concocted his own theory that the filmmakers must have some "inside information" we fail to see. How the characters have all these sophisticated space vehicles, but live in simple, primitive dwellings. The "Noory Theory" is that -- implied -- it should tell us something: The further the technology advances, the simpler people will live. Noory may think he's "on to something."

George, it's not that complicated. It's called the budget of the darn movie! Did it ever occur to you, being some Hollywood wanna be and failing among everyone there -- no small feat -- that the filmmakers spent the budget on those special effects and craft things...then didn't want the film to cost the studio everything it had and bankrupt it by adding expensive sets? Hello?

Um, maybe it's because the studio is taxing its budget with all those other things?, and sinking five to ten times as much as the film would ever net at the box office or in distribution into building some futuristic cities? That's why the dwellings are....simple?

My word. Just hire George Noory to produce a motion picture -- then have one film ruin a studio and forcing it to sell its assets off thanks to one "Hollywood Man" genius in George Noory. No wonder no one of substance in Hollywood has anything to do with the hanger-on, wanna be with crap for his brains.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 21, 2017, 12:07:40 AM
More at nice "puff piece" that never examines the other side of "Coast To Coast AM."...

Yes, what a puff piece full of nonsense...

Pure fluff. Nothing. Garbage. But since both the New York Times and George Noory are fakes and sellouts, no wonder they closet together...

I've never seen one of these interview / articles on Noory yet that wasn't complete horse shit.  I seriously doubt a single author of one of these jobs has actually listened to a single show, let alone enough different shows to get a feel for them.

Like everyone else, the assumption is the Snorge must have talent and must put in effort in order to have a show and to keep it for as long as he has.  So no need to listen to it - it starts at 1am New York time - just go talk to him.  And of course George tells them what he wants them to hear.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dateline on February 21, 2017, 12:13:14 AM

Do you mean this?

George Ralph Noory had a torrid love affair with a transexual law student and ended up in court when it threatened to become public. He sued his lover (mtf pre SRS) and got restraining orders that went to Missouri's Supreme Court.
Look it up.
Lover's initials are GL.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3251168/pg31

Sounds interesting. Come on. Let's do some digging.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 21, 2017, 12:46:37 AM
Technical SNUFA??? wtf

Yes, the hidden "jewel" in the U.S. English language. Supposedly adopted officially in 1923 as the word sanfu, meaning a situation of chaos and disorder. Supposedly an acronym introduced by American troops in Europe during World-War One. Especially before the use of radio and carrier pigeons were used to carry messages. Writers developed acronyms to keep from weighing down the birds. Supposedly, our now accepted word "snafu" stands for: "Situation Normal All F*cked Up." SNAFU.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on February 21, 2017, 12:25:00 AM
Haha I heard that too! That's what his mom told him when he brought home the report card with a 10% on it :) "Oh Georgie! This is your best yet! In our house, this is a D!"

I was waiting for confirmation as I wondered if I heard wrong. I doubted he could be so dumb, silly me  :D

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on February 21, 2017, 12:27:40 AM
Oh crap - this again...

"I mean, the Big Bang... (sighs) I just can't get my head around it! How can something, start from nothing? I mean, c'mon!"

Yes, George, we know.. God did it.

Question  asked 24 minutes  past the first hour, 18 minutes into the show. Unfortunately  I didn't  have my stop watch to see  the miliseconds  into the interview