Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 11334222 times)

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #92070 on: November 05, 2019, 06:34:30 PM »

« Reply #92071 on: November 06, 2019, 11:07:25 PM »

The latter half was not listened but the first was, somewhat, interesting. Norry was VERY fumbling, bumbling. Mispronunciations and odd phrasing and articulation. I actually rewinded sometimes to relisten to some. He seemed- I don't know not inebriated, but tongue-tied. I got a bunch of leaves off the lawn and fixed up/rearranged boxes in the garage and listened. Some good callers and guest was good. Norry mentioned same questions over and over but his manner/delivery was the most funny. Guest was a veteran and wasn't phased. I like MUCH better a first timer on C2C who gets either confused by Norry speak and the repeating 3x5 questions again or "taken aback" by crazy callers. He avoided both.

« Reply #92072 on: November 07, 2019, 05:18:29 PM »
Oh Christ, astrology tonight. With yet another of the endless supply of "spiritual" females.

« Reply #92073 on: November 07, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »
Oh Christ, astrology tonight. With yet another of the endless supply of "spiritual" females.
Is it the lady who is running for President? Williamson again? She should since it is airtime that the DNC won't let her on stage and C2C, basically, is a just a long ad.

« Reply #92074 on: November 08, 2019, 02:16:34 AM »

if I am interviewing menopausal 'astrologers' on the radio at 3 AM at 70 i have left instructions with the family to arrange for an assisted suicide for me.

« Reply #92075 on: November 08, 2019, 03:19:30 AM »
if I am interviewing menopausal 'astrologers' on the radio at 3 AM at 70 i have left instructions with the family to arrange for an assisted suicide for me.
A lot of male guests are over 55 too.

« Reply #92076 on: November 10, 2019, 09:37:02 AM »
I got up early Saturday morning and turned on my radio. sNoory said, “That was by a Japanese singer who died in a plane crash.” I quickly turned off the radio.

« Reply #92077 on: November 10, 2019, 01:25:59 PM »
Yeah, but what if they're paying you about half a million a year to do so?  :D

« Reply #92078 on: November 10, 2019, 03:20:59 PM »

e
We need to tax  that upper 1% percent and distribute it evenly among Bellgabbers.

« Reply #92079 on: November 10, 2019, 11:50:44 PM »

I couldn't handle it, I have zero patience for woo peddlers. If I did I'd come prepared.

Me: Great to have you on again Woo Lady, how are you?

Woo Lady: I'm wonderful Cronkite's Ghost. I'm always excited to be on Coast2Coast with you!

Me: I have something in my pocket. Can you guess what it is? Use your intuition or remote view or ask one of those angels who you say are around you.

Woo Lady: Oh, ok this will be fun. I am sensing something shiny. Metal. Toenail clippers right?

Me: No sorry. Tommy and I grabbed some dinner at a Chinese restaurant here in LA before the show. What I am taking out of my jacket pocket is a fortune cookie.

Woo Lady: hehee

Me: And do you know what Woo Lady? This fortune cookie is as valid as anything you're going to say in the next 2 hours.

« Reply #92080 on: Yesterday at 10:57:16 AM »
I was afraid last night's second guest was going to drop dead during the interview.  The old gentleman sounded like he was on his last legs.

« Reply #92081 on: Yesterday at 11:12:40 AM »
Me: And do you know what Woo Lady? This fortune cookie is as valid as anything you're going to say in the next 2 hours.

^ LIKE

« Reply #92082 on: Yesterday at 12:08:27 PM »
e
We need to tax  that upper 1% percent and distribute it evenly among Bellgabbers.

Sew Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

« Reply #92083 on: Yesterday at 12:09:36 PM »
I couldn't handle it, I have zero patience for woo peddlers. If I did I'd come prepared.

Me: Great to have you on again Woo Lady, how are you?

Woo Lady: I'm wonderful Cronkite's Ghost. I'm always excited to be on Coast2Coast with you!

Me: I have something in my pocket. Can you guess what it is? Use your intuition or remote view or ask one of those angels who you say are around you.

Woo Lady: Oh, ok this will be fun. I am sensing something shiny. Metal. Toenail clippers right?

Me: No sorry. Tommy and I grabbed some dinner at a Chinese restaurant here in LA before the show. What I am taking out of my jacket pocket is a fortune cookie.

Woo Lady: hehee

I would tune in to listen to conversations like that.   :)

« Reply #92084 on: Yesterday at 03:53:31 PM »
I was afraid last night's second guest was going to drop dead during the interview.  The old gentleman sounded like he was on his last legs.

I guess he's reached his end of days per se.

« Reply #92085 on: Yesterday at 06:51:43 PM »
It was endearing. I want him on a panel with Lindsey Williams to discuss geopolitics, energy prices, and Armageddon. But, man, his website is awful. Though at least he didn't do the usual C2C guest black-ground and lots of java-scripting blinking links just a white background, lots of text, and unworkable page bookmarks. But just put the book up as a .pdf for a download if you won't invest in hardcopies or other, better, e-format.

http://www.thecomingofarmageddon.com/index.html 

ps: He was right, to an extent, about China and their military, goals, and high-tech, though.