Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10893904 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #89280 on: February 06, 2019, 01:49:40 AM »
There was an on-air scolding during his last appearance. Quayle kept going on about well endowed giants splitting women in half and Noory told him to knock it off. Funniest C2C moment in ages
I remember that.  Pretty shocking of the guest.  Speaking of which, if male angels liked to be with human women that means they had male anatomy?  Which would mean female angels had female anatomy.  Sooo…  angels were reproductive?

« Reply #89281 on: February 06, 2019, 01:55:43 AM »
Even Quayle has enough sense to keep his hot daughter away from Norry. 

Would he be sporting this robe and have a "Kennedy robe drop 'accident' ?"  How can this gem of an item be sold out?

https://www.coasttocoastamstore.com/product/embroidered-robe-c2c-r-wht-e
Some manufacturers even VS consider polyester to be "terry".  Not guaranteed to be cotton at all. 

« Reply #89282 on: February 06, 2019, 05:35:43 AM »
PremRat doesn't seem to be any more concerned with attendance than they are with performance.  No wonder Jorch won't retire.  He's already retired on the job.
I agree, Ol’ George puts all his energy into all his other money-making performances, shameless self-promoting Snake Oil Salesman that he is. In his promo Tuesday night for his next theatre extravaganza, he had a Freudian slip, “. . . and after the show, we’ll have a Meat and Beat, uh, a Meet and Greet . . .” You’ll have to ask the “Insiders” if there’s an added fee or gratuity for that, IMO.

« Reply #89283 on: February 06, 2019, 06:47:15 AM »
I agree, Ol’ George puts all his energy into all his other money-making performances, shameless self-promoting Snake Oil Salesman that he is. In his promo Tuesday night for his next theatre extravaganza, he had a Freudian slip, “. . . and after the show, we’ll have a Meat and Beat, uh, a Meet and Greet . . .” You’ll have to ask the “Insiders” if there’s an added fee or gratuity for that, IMO.
Ha!  "Meat and Beat."  :D  That reminds me of Jorch's SuperBeets promo, where he tells everyone to check out Noorybeets.com.  Or is that Noorybeats.com?  With the image that brings to mind, I don't want to risk it.  ;D

« Reply #89284 on: February 06, 2019, 10:04:44 AM »
"and again, the point is just this...." is another favorite of Quayle.  He did seem a bit more subdued and not quite as frantic and breathless.  Maybe he got a hold of some cheap, Chinese imitation speed?  I also wonder what his daughters friends and Nashville folks think of her dad's theories and rants?  I hope she is her agent. She will get contracts simply by wearing down the studio executives "just sign her and get this nut off my back!"
ps: Norry attempted to say February, and butchered it, and forgot to use his patented "FEB" when he was talking with Quayle about "time speeding up."

Has her music ever been used as bumps on C2C?

« Reply #89285 on: February 06, 2019, 11:10:42 AM »
Has her music ever been used as bumps on C2C?
I don't think so. Firstly I think she has a record contract, so not an amateur, and secondly Norry doesn't like country music. and just likes using the same old, same old songs. Lastly, he, in his mind, is holding her hostage and demanding an "in studio" performance, for obvious reasons. "I'll only play her music, Steve, if it is a live performance in studio, at a "Big Event," or in "the cave- that's what I call my basement home-studio in St. Louis, Steve, its really great and dark- I've found dead crickets down there even!"

But, I could be wrong.

« Reply #89286 on: February 06, 2019, 11:54:46 AM »
I don't think so. Firstly I think she has a record contract, so not an amateur, and secondly Norry doesn't like country music. and just likes using the same old, same old songs. Lastly, he, in his mind, is holding her hostage and demanding an "in studio" performance, for obvious reasons. "I'll only play her music, Steve, if it is a live performance in studio, at a "Big Event," or in "the cave- that's what I call my basement home-studio in St. Louis, Steve, its really great and dark- I've found dead crickets down there even!"

But, I could be wrong.
LOL.  I wonder if that's where his supposed dog really ended-up, in his St. Louie "cave."

« Reply #89287 on: February 06, 2019, 07:30:34 PM »
I thought Richard Groyper invented Groyping.  :-X

maybe...

« Reply #89288 on: February 06, 2019, 08:57:00 PM »
Is that what that was?  Thank you because I knew something had happened, but I don't have Insiders right now so I was unable to do a quick scroll forward check and I didn't want to stay up all night just for the repeat faux pas.  "Meet and beat", huh?  That is hilarious.  If it was a subliminal Freudian slip, I believe there is someone George might like to whomp on.  Wow. 

Then again, he acts competitive.  There might be someone who he is trying to beat that way, too.  Is that why he's always counting "likes" and saying he has a goal?  Maybe he and Rush do stat/metrics competitions, lol.

Or he wants to beat it and get out of there.  Meet 'em and then exit quickly.  Could be that too.

« Reply #89289 on: February 07, 2019, 03:11:02 AM »
Shamelessly using bumper music to put people in the mood for his dating website ad right after.  Disgusting to use beautiful love songs for such obvious production value.

« Reply #89290 on: February 12, 2019, 12:21:01 AM »
So funny when he sounds queasy about ads.  He took the cleanse & he feels... uh..  (long pause)  "gooooood"!
Everyone gets cleaned out once in a while, George.  No pain, no gain  No shame, no game.

« Reply #89291 on: February 12, 2019, 12:30:26 AM »
George & Doc share the same birthday.  George noted Doc is older.  Doc responded by declaring George is "young and beautiful".   2:1, Doc in the lead...

« Reply #89292 on: February 12, 2019, 01:43:29 AM »
Am I the only one who can't stand "Hold you head up" lately?  I get a very adverse feeling about it.  Not so much the song as who is playing it.  Matthew 7:3.  Shining a spotlight on someone else's unattractive circumstance.  Seems condescending.  Well, maybe it works between men.  I guess.

« Reply #89293 on: February 12, 2019, 04:49:53 AM »
He really is a professional moron, can't think of any better way to classify Jorch, professional moron. Tonight he had on a guest, a terrible guest by the way, who is from Hawaii who claimed he has a PhD in Communications though I'm doubtful of it. So Jorch in typical Jorch awkwardness welcomed the guest with a little personal story as a conversation starter which of course never works out for Jorch and creates an awkward lull in a conversation that hasn't even started yet. "I was in the Navy for 9 years and I once flew over Hawaii and we flew over Pearl Harbor. Let me tell you I had the eeriest feeling I've ever had.' That's a story worth telling if you're literally a moron. It's like having Michio Kaku on to discuss astrophysics and opening with 'Michio let me tell you I really enjoyed those Japanese monster movies when I was growing up in Detroit.' I'd love to see an MRI of his brain, it has to be 90% the reptilian brain, very limited intellectuality.

The guest wasn't much better, the entire conversation was about evolution and the guest's only idea is that Darwin's theory isn't correct, he had no real alternative, he wasn't a fundamentalist/creationist, he wasn't pushing extra-terrestrials as the origin of life - just that nobody has done an experiment that conclusively proves evolution. But it did give Jorch another opportunity to offer his 6th grader argument for Intelligent Design 'I've never bought it, that everything is random. The world is too complex, everything fits together. Like there's bread and there's ham, and you have a ham sandwich, without bread we'd just be eating slices of ham and how would your mom put slices of ham in your lunchbox? Somebody or something created the ingredients for bread so we could have sandwiches to survive on.'

« Reply #89294 on: February 12, 2019, 08:28:04 AM »
He really is a professional moron, can't think of any better way to classify Jorch, professional moron. ...So Jorch in typical Jorch awkwardness welcomed the guest with a little personal story as a conversation starter which of course never works out for Jorch and creates an awkward lull in a conversation that hasn't even started yet. "I was in the Navy for 9 years and I once flew over Hawaii and we flew over Pearl Harbor. Let me tell you I had the eeriest feeling I've ever had.' That's a story worth telling if you're literally a moron. It's like having Michio Kaku on to discuss astrophysics and opening with 'Michio let me tell you I really enjoyed those Japanese monster movies when I was growing up in Detroit.' I'd love to see an MRI of his brain, it has to be 90% the reptilian brain, very limited intellectuality...

Ha!  Yep.  A "professional moron."  I hope you enjoyed Doc Wallet, too.  ;)

Jorch is probably big on Japanese monster movies. 

"Yuh know, Michio, those two Mothra singing twins were really hot!  I'd like to play them a few bumpers, I'll tell yeeewww!  I wonder where they found such small ladies?"

« Reply #89295 on: February 12, 2019, 11:50:20 AM »
Tonight, Marilynn Hughes on "Quantum consciousness". Does that expression have any actual meaning?

« Reply #89296 on: February 12, 2019, 01:54:33 PM »
Tonight, Marilynn Hughes on "Quantum consciousness". Does that expression have any actual meaning?
Another opportunity for new-agey woowoo guests to explain how, even though they are a psychic, witch, or remote viewers, can't get it right because of "quantum." "So I can predict the future but not with an certainty as to time, place, or events."

« Reply #89297 on: February 12, 2019, 03:51:20 PM »

No

« Reply #89298 on: February 12, 2019, 11:04:03 PM »
The guest wasn't much better, the entire conversation was about evolution and the guest's only idea is that Darwin's theory isn't correct, he had no real alternative, he wasn't a fundamentalist/creationist, he wasn't pushing extra-terrestrials as the origin of life - just that nobody has done an experiment that conclusively proves evolution. But it did give Jorch another opportunity to offer his 6th grader argument for Intelligent Design 'I've never bought it, that everything is random. The world is too complex, everything fits together. Like there's bread and there's ham, and you have a ham sandwich, without bread we'd just be eating slices of ham and how would your mom put slices of ham in your lunchbox? Somebody or something created the ingredients for bread so we could have sandwiches to survive on.'
You didn't take him literally, did you?  I give Mr. Noory more credit than that!  I hope you realize he was making an analogy.  It's dumb, but not that dumb.

« Reply #89299 on: February 13, 2019, 03:11:48 AM »

Caller: You've heard that before we're born we can choose who our parents are and where we'll live.

Jorch Noory: That's very true.

From the dark abyss the embryo that would become George Noory floats toward a pulsing orb of brilliant white light.

Orb: May I help you?
Jorch Embryo: I'm soon to be born. I'm here to choose my parents and where I'll live.
Orb: Very well. Now tell me your choices.
Jorch Embryo: I've put quite a bit of thought to this. I want a Lebanese immigrant father and mother please and oh ... in Detroit Michigan.
Orb: You're aware Detroit Michigan is a shithole? The rich white folk have left for the suburbs and what remains is a crime ridden hellscape occupied by black people?
Jorch Embryo: Yup.

« Reply #89300 on: February 13, 2019, 03:31:03 AM »
George is not the animal lover he claims to be.  He once rejected a date (after paying) because when he asked if she liked animals, she said she hated them.  George, when a woman says she hates animals, she means she can't stand dander, messes & slobber.  She didn't really hate them.  And she certainly doesn't go around killing them for sport.

You on the other hand, tonight, reduced a buck to a mere trophy, a totally, totally unnecessary comment which really calls into question your love for animals.  Maybe the buck would fill a freezer and make skin.  Maybe hunting the buck would reduce an overgrown population.  You didn't present that.  You just said it would make a nice trophy.

We don't know you, George.  But we know bad when we hear bad.  Are you really so people-pleasing that you had to add a gross surplus to the man's comment?  According to this thread, the answer is no.  You are not people pleasing.  So why try.

« Reply #89301 on: February 14, 2019, 12:51:01 AM »
Did anyone hear the mispronunciation early on? 

« Reply #89302 on: February 14, 2019, 07:22:23 PM »
I recall Noory telling that story about his date from hell who "hated pets". Told with his trademark bumbling, I detected a particular annoyance in his pitch, markedly different than any of his prior nightly broadcasts.

You make a good point about fur and drool. When you made mention of the mispronunciation however, I do feel its best you get specific about the actual word or sentence he mangled ...  I mean, this is George, y'know ... mispronunciation is commonplace.

« Reply #89303 on: February 14, 2019, 08:41:29 PM »
Caller: You've heard that before we're born we can choose who our parents are and where we'll live.

Jorch Noory: That's very true.

From the dark abyss the embryo that would become George Noory floats toward a pulsing orb of brilliant white light.

Orb: May I help you?
Jorch Embryo: I'm soon to be born. I'm here to choose my parents and where I'll live.
Orb: Very well. Now tell me your choices.
Jorch Embryo: I've put quite a bit of thought to this. I want a Lebanese immigrant father and mother please and oh ... in Detroit Michigan.
Orb: You're aware Detroit Michigan is a shithole? The rich white folk have left for the suburbs and what remains is a crime ridden hellscape occupied by black people?
Jorch Embryo: Yup.

Detroit in 1950 was actually nice. Down town Detroit is actually nice again too.

« Reply #89304 on: February 14, 2019, 08:42:53 PM »
Detroit in 1950 was actually nice. Down town Detroit is actually nice again too.
Didja catch that this is the least year the Detroit Auto Show will be held in the winter at Cobo Hall?

Smart move, the dreaded Cobo snuffle plagues all who attend... :o

« Reply #89305 on: February 15, 2019, 12:18:04 AM »
I recall Noory telling that story about his date from hell who "hated pets". Told with his trademark bumbling, I detected a particular annoyance in his pitch, markedly different than any of his prior nightly broadcasts.

You make a good point about fur and drool. When you made mention of the mispronunciation however, I do feel its best you get specific about the actual word or sentence he mangled ...  I mean, this is George, y'know ... mispronunciation is commonplace.
He said, "Robutts".  The night before Valentine's Day.  GNS as a concept doesn't get much better than that.  I'm convinced he bought his robot rump a dozen roses.