Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10076583 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #83971 on: November 08, 2017, 06:20:24 PM »
A physicist from the Fermi Lab was on tonight, of course another episode of The George Noory, Grown Man With An Infantile Mind Show. Same ol' shit - 'I just don't get the Big Bang' 'Everything fits together perfectly, there must be a designer don't yeeew think?' 'How did we get here? How did life start?' and on and on

When Jorch dies I'd like to see his body put inside that Large Hadron Collider and just let it rip.

I laughed out loud hysterically at that last sentence. Thanks.

How many freakin times is he going to have a physicist/scientist on and say the same old crap about "I just don't get it.. what was before the big bang?". This has become standard norry procedure every time someone like this is on. And of course, he does not listen to one iota of the guests' explanation to his unanswerable questions. What does he think? Someone will give him a hooked on phonics explanation of what was before the Big Bang? You suck Jorch.

« Reply #83972 on: November 08, 2017, 06:50:56 PM »
From the Robert Young Pelton segment the other day when good old Cornelius called in with his stupid intro...Bibles, bullets, and beans...

He said "I used to be a military police officer and stuff..."  Really?  "and stuff."  I can't stomach that guy.  Nor Annie or all the other regular callers.

The cringe factor of this program is what keeps me listening at times.  However when it's a legit guest I listen and it still sucks because, well, you all know.  ;)

GNS

Re: George Noory: What? "Doc" [in quotes] Wallach Said Things? And You Believe Him?
« Reply #83973 on: November 08, 2017, 06:55:19 PM »
I must say write a lot like George Noory. Who can't put two coherent, grammatically correct sentences back to back. But that's what I expect from Noory's fans. True uneducated, gullible people who fall for the snake-oil pitches that quack, multi-level marketing huckster Joel Wallach issues as "medical truth." If that guy claims were true, he'd be world famous and be on every-major news and talk shows.

But programs like "Coast To Coast AM" and those in which himself or his minions appear are basically "paid for." That's right. Only if himself or his hacks provides you "money, compensation or anything of value" do you get airtime.

Check out his absurd "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" radio infomercial. That guy claims all anti-social behavior, all terrorism and any criminal offenses or wrong deeds done by anyone are all caused by a lack of his "90 Essential Minerals" snake-oil. That's right. His snake oil can fix any and all defects in human nature. He is the only one that can do that -- but only if you buy his overpriced crap.

He is implying he is God himself, with all the answers, come to Earth to "save mankind" itself because only he has the answers. Baloney. That guy is so full of it. But without disclaimers, Premiere Networks and any and all affiliates failing to air disclaimers makes them responsible for whatever claims that quack makes.

Does "Doc" Wallach or George Noory ever discuss this, by the way? So the listeners are informed properly about this supposed "Man Of God" and what a true, decent and faithful person he is:

From Wakaya Perfection vs. Youngevity (A case Wallach's people lost, by the way). Introduced in court in the complaints as follows:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<
Together with Youngevity’s founder, Dr . Wallach, the Wallach Group engaged in counterproductive behavior, including undermining promising acquisitions, promoting ill-conceived and unprofitable business decisions, concealing certain acts from management, and engaging in inappropriate and dishonest behavior.  The following examples, as set forth in Paragraphs 46-58, are illustrative of such behavior:
On information and belief, Youngevity’s  Founder, Dr. Wallach, frequently engaged in a pattern of traveling with and sharing hotel rooms at Youngevity events with a variety of female companions other than his wife, some of whom are Youngevity distributors. This behavior was widely known within the Youngevity community.
Taking advantage of the influence he held as founder of Youngevity, Dr. Wallach routinely attempted to coerce distributors, including Vaughn and the Pitcocks, into inserting Dr. Wallach’s female companions into favored positions in their distributors’ organization. The Wallach Group tolerated, and thereby condoned, this behavior, despite its highly inappropriate nature.
When the Distributor Plaintiffs protested about Dr. Wallach’s manipulation of their organizational structures, the Wallach Group reacted in vindictive and defensive ways. For example, when any distributor refused to insert Dr. Wallach’s companions into his or her organization, Dr. Wallach threatened to never participate in events or otherwise help them promote their business. Often this threat from the founder of the company was enough to compel compliance.
When the Pitcocks objected to Dr. Wallach’s attempts to force distributors to insert his companions into their organizations—which the Pitcocks viewed as an abuse of power and highly damaging to the morale of  Youngevity’s distributors—consistent with their usual practice, the Wallach Group reacted defensively and vindictively.>>END QUOTE

OK. Why doesn't Wallach and Noory discuss the above? Maybe because "Coast To Coast AM" and its host George Noory may indeed be "engaging in inappropriate and dishonest behavior" with the alleged "news" programs for a paid sponsor. That's why I encourage strongly for people to file a compliant with the Federal Trade Commission.

Only then can -- hopefully -- things be addressed properly and perhaps that Noory and his questionable "news programs" be uncovered for what they really may be -- a possible scam on consumers and his gullible, ignorant "followers" that may find out they were cheated, lied to and maybe even harmed by the bogus "medical truth" they hear.

It should also be noted that "Doc" Wallach is or was a vet and NEVER a board certified Medical Doctor. One thing i found disturbing is that he claimed to have also done HUMAN autopsies on top of the "thousands" of animal autopsies.  Now how can a vet perform Human autopsies without a medical license? I'd like to know.

Another thing I found highly disturbing, in his "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" tape, he makes fun of REAL doctors. For example, he describes doctors who died of Congenital heart diseases (The very reason why these people became doctors in the first place) as "Haavad" (Harvard) doctors who he claims didn't know what they were doing and were somehow part of a conspiracy of the medical establishment.

Can you smell the overt jealousy and contemptuous nature of this worm? All because he himself didn't have what it took to become a real doctor and then turns around and trashes those who accomplished what he himself could not. And all for greedy profit i should add.

You'll never hear Noory discuss this with him... oh no, that would be a big no no. It would hurt their profit sales off the gullible folk who buy into his snake-oil crap.

« Reply #83974 on: November 08, 2017, 07:21:28 PM »
Here is the definition of a best seller:  A bestseller is, usually, a book that is included on a list of top-selling or frequently-borrowed titles, normally based on publishing industry and book trade figures and library circulation statistics; such lists may be published by newspapers, magazines, or book store chains.
Bestseller - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestseller

When "Mad as Hell" was released, just out of curiosity I checked our local chain bookstore, and they had two copies of the book, planted in the New Age section.  That was all.

Lol.

If he can't speak properly, you know he can't write properly either. That's why the book was ghost-written for Noory.

« Reply #83975 on: November 08, 2017, 07:57:49 PM »
Infomercial night at the C2C, avoid.

« Reply #83976 on: November 08, 2017, 08:02:02 PM »
From the Robert Young Pelton segment the other day when good old Cornelius called in with his stupid intro...Bibles, bullets, and beans...

He said "I used to be a military police officer and stuff..."  Really?  "and stuff."  I can't stomach that guy.  Nor Annie or all the other regular callers.

The cringe factor of this program is what keeps me listening at times.  However when it's a legit guest I listen and it still sucks because, well, you all know.  ;)

GNS
I
So, so true. The paid callers are excruciatingly painful. When Charles from Elgin calls in I feel bile back up in my throat.

« Reply #83977 on: November 08, 2017, 08:03:04 PM »
Lol.

If he can't speak properly, you know he can't write properly either. That's why the book was ghost-written for Noory.

I know a ghost writer. I’ve got $5 I know the dude that actually wrote this TURD.

« Reply #83978 on: November 08, 2017, 08:19:20 PM »
Norry, is right these alternative health shows he host are making Americans healthier.

They see the show advertised, do not tune in and go to bed.  Americans are getting eight hours plus of sleep when Norry hosts alternative health shows because they do not want to partake of the scam infomercial.

Keep up the good work!  Americans are well-rested, more productive, and energized. 

« Reply #83979 on: November 08, 2017, 09:42:20 PM »
Norry, is right these alternative health shows he host are making Americans healthier.

They see the show advertised, do not tune in and go to bed.  Americans are getting eight hours plus of sleep when Norry hosts alternative health shows because they do not want to partake of the scam infomercial.

Keep up the good work!  Americans are well-rested, more productive, and energized.

That's a good way of looking at it, and probably true in most cases.

Re: George Noory: What? "Doc" [in quotes] Wallach Said Things? And You Believe Him?
« Reply #83980 on: November 08, 2017, 10:32:49 PM »
...Can you smell the overt jealousy and contemptuous nature of this worm...

Then there is Noorapathy gay which is a treatable condition...  Not Sure

« Reply #83981 on: November 09, 2017, 12:09:42 AM »
Then there is Noorapathy gay which is a treatable condition...  Not Sure

naut shore

« Reply #83982 on: November 09, 2017, 12:27:30 AM »
Right off the bat, Wallet trots out his line that homosexuality - the whole LGBT spectrum - is a 'birth defect' caused by a nutritional deficiency in the mother during pregnancy. Completely unchallenged or questioned in any way by Noory.

« Reply #83983 on: November 09, 2017, 01:22:40 AM »
It’s a shame that it’s came to this. But the truth is, I’ll be wishing for and celebrate on the day he has a turn of bad health and is forced to retire.

If he or Tommee would take constructive criticism instead of being a turtle in a shell and thinking they’re doing a GREAT job it would be different. But they suck and are proud to do so.

So yeah, here’s to Jorch croaking. May the day come sooner than later............
that's a tad bit extreme. actually, it's a LOT extreme. maybe george isn't completely off when he calls us haters...not completely vindicated though. as i type, the good doctor is on to sell his snake oil

« Reply #83984 on: November 09, 2017, 01:30:06 AM »
Dr. Bullshit claims of the past 5 minutes (paraphrasing):
1. “I got a 65 year old woman to become pregnant taking my healthy vitamins and and eating 20 eggs a day, and I do this with around... um... 25,000 women a year......”
2. “I had a Canadian billionaire, who was terminal with Parkinson’s Disease, completely free of all symptoms in just a few weeks, by taking some silly vitamins.”

George: “And again... we don’t say ‘cure’ here...”
Dr. B: “No we don’t say cure, we just get the body to repair things and reverse things...”

🙄

« Reply #83985 on: November 09, 2017, 02:03:08 AM »
Right off the bat, Wallet trots out his line that homosexuality - the whole LGBT spectrum - is a 'birth defect' caused by a nutritional deficiency in the mother during pregnancy. Completely unchallenged or questioned in any way by Noory.

I heard this too and was in disbelief... it's as if Jorch didn't comprehend what he was saying or was just being typical Jorch and not challenging anything the quack tells him. I'd say it was a bit of both. I wonder if Jorch will now be inundated with hate mail from the lgbt community. I hope he does.

Jorch on today's show: "Critical health news is our paid sponsor because they like us, and guess what? We like yeew too!"

« Reply #83986 on: November 09, 2017, 02:07:35 AM »
Dr. Bullshit claims of the past 5 minutes (paraphrasing):
1. “I got a 65 year old woman to become pregnant taking my healthy vitamins and and eating 20 eggs a day, and I do this with around... um... 25,000 women a year......”
2. “I had a Canadian billionaire, who was terminal with Parkinson’s Disease, completely free of all symptoms in just a few weeks, by taking some silly vitamins.”

George: “And again... we don’t say ‘cure’ here...”
Dr. B: “No we don’t say cure, we just get the body to repair things and reverse things...”

🙄

Wallet claimed in a program in the past that he can completely treat Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease. The unbelievable arrogance of this quack... Fox has millions and probably sees the best doctors to treat his disease, yet this snake-oil salesman believes if Fox just gets in touch with him, he'll be Parkinson's free.

Wallet sounds like a sniveling snake when he speaks.

« Reply #83987 on: November 09, 2017, 02:27:49 AM »
Wallet claimed in a program in the past that he can completely treat Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease. The unbelievable arrogance of this quack... Fox has millions and probably sees the best doctors to treat his disease, yet this snake-oil salesman believes if Fox just gets in touch with him, he'll be Parkinson's free.

Wallet sounds like a sniveling snake when he speaks.
Tne dear did sound a little sinusey.  Wasnt that funny when he laughed about Solomon!  Ive never heard him laugh before.

« Reply #83988 on: November 09, 2017, 02:31:44 AM »
I know a ghost writer. I’ve got $5 I know the dude that actually wrote this TURD.
The author put in a lot of wine relaxing.  So it was the ghost writer then?

« Reply #83989 on: November 09, 2017, 02:32:53 AM »
It might have been nicer to say "birth affect".

« Reply #83990 on: November 09, 2017, 06:30:43 AM »
that's a tad bit extreme. actually, it's a LOT extreme. maybe george isn't completely off when he calls us haters...not completely vindicated though. as i type, the good doctor is on to sell his snake oil

It's not hate. Its just a waiting game for us. We're waiting on a better host to show up and do the show.

Tommee and Jorch have always taken this as hate. They couldn't be more wrong. They suck, we criticize. They suck, we coach. They refuse to listen and get defiant, and get their feelings hurt. So now it's just a stare down contest. When will Jorch sign off for the last time? Hopefully it was last night.

« Reply #83991 on: November 09, 2017, 06:31:34 AM »
The author put in a lot of wine relaxing.  So it was the ghost writer then?

Do you think Jorch is smart enough to write a book? Really?

Ghost writer. I've got money on it..........

« Reply #83992 on: November 09, 2017, 07:12:20 AM »

[cough] Bill and Nancy Birnes [cough]

« Reply #83993 on: November 09, 2017, 10:23:00 AM »

I'll take your money, P001. It was my assumption, but having read, for my sins, both Night Talk and Mad As Hell, I am absolutely certain no ghost writer was involved in either book. You can go back to my review of the novel, either here or at Amazon, but at its simplest, no-one but Noory could have written these things. A ghost writer suggests to me a writer with some level of professional experience, some grasp of how to structure a book, fiction or non-fiction, and some basic command of the English language and it's usage: all three of these things are absent from these 'books' (they have words on pages, but that's about as far as the definition will stretch).
In short, reading Noory is exactly like listening to Noory: the misuse of words and idioms, laziness, lack of research or proper thought processes, and the attention span of a five year old. He has, for example, a chapter on the electrical grid in Mad As Hell, which reads like a 6th Grader's lazy answer to a homework assignment 'What is the power grid?' No detail about how the grid works, its history, geographical divisions, who has responsibility for what bits of it, and how a shutdown would happen and roll out, etc. All the basic questions any self-respecting writer/journalist would ask. There are also the kind of stupid assertions we're familiar with, confusing 'electric' with 'electronic': thus he says if the grid goes down, cars will stop running. Well, no, obviously as long as you can keep the battery charged and fuel in the tank, cars will still run.
And on, and on.
No I'm saying this is all the work of Papa Noory.

« Reply #83994 on: November 09, 2017, 11:40:48 AM »
I'll take your money, P001. It was my assumption, but having read, for my sins, both Night Talk and Mad As Hell, I am absolutely certain no ghost writer was involved in either book. You can go back to my review of the novel, either here or at Amazon, but at its simplest, no-one but Noory could have written these things. A ghost writer suggests to me a writer with some level of professional experience, some grasp of how to structure a book, fiction or non-fiction, and some basic command of the English language and it's usage: all three of these things are absent from these 'books' (they have words on pages, but that's about as far as the definition will stretch).
In short, reading Noory is exactly like listening to Noory: the misuse of words and idioms, laziness, lack of research or proper thought processes, and the attention span of a five year old. He has, for example, a chapter on the electrical grid in Mad As Hell, which reads like a 6th Grader's lazy answer to a homework assignment 'What is the power grid?' No detail about how the grid works, its history, geographical divisions, who has responsibility for what bits of it, and how a shutdown would happen and roll out, etc. All the basic questions any self-respecting writer/journalist would ask. There are also the kind of stupid assertions we're familiar with, confusing 'electric' with 'electronic': thus he says if the grid goes down, cars will stop running. Well, no, obviously as long as you can keep the battery charged and fuel in the tank, cars will still run.
And on, and on.
No I'm saying this is all the work of Papa Noory.

Well I stand corrected and I’m glad you so eloquently made your case. Most people have the fucking good sense NOT to waste time and resources on writing shit books, but then we are talking about the Loser of Overnight Radio. I’m surprised there wasn’t a few coloring book pages and a pack of crayons that came with the book.......

« Reply #83995 on: November 09, 2017, 11:47:53 AM »
Whatever you say about Dr Wallet, the second half guest on crop circles was hilarious. 

Not an exact quote, but it sums up her thinking:
"Those who think aliens are the cause of crop circles are just silly.  Crop circles are the living earth communicating with us."

Then Nori started referring to the earth as 'she' and 'her.'

« Reply #83996 on: November 09, 2017, 11:49:44 AM »
Whatever you say about Dr Wallet, the second half guest on crop circles was hilarious. 

Not an exact quote, but it sums up her thinking:
"Those who think aliens are the cause of crop circles are just silly.  Crop circles are the living earth communicating with us."

Then Nori started referring to the earth as 'she' and 'her.'

I follow that theory religiously.

« Reply #83997 on: November 09, 2017, 11:53:34 AM »
To expand on the. .  _________As Hell bandwagon, there are coloring book in the works. 

For the children, "Spooky As Hell" complete with coloring pictures of Norry, Norry eating at the Great Geek, Norry with a microphone, and Norry being a loser.

For the adult coloring book series, "Sucky As Hell" complete with guests and pictures of their theories including the one that got ditched this last week or two, that I believe was about anuses.

« Reply #83998 on: November 09, 2017, 01:45:46 PM »

Ha! "That's true!"  I've been getting a lot more sleep at night ever since Jorch arrived.  Especially if I inadvertently have C2C on.

« Reply #83999 on: November 09, 2017, 01:47:33 PM »
It's not hate. Its just a waiting game for us. We're waiting on a better host to show up and do the show...

Don't get your hopes up.