Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10133562 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #83610 on: October 27, 2017, 12:32:42 AM »
Delete, poopypants

Stop freaking out drama queen.

« Reply #83611 on: October 27, 2017, 12:35:48 AM »
It's Premiere doing viral shit because nobody listens to Noory. It's cool.
Ha.  I wondered if that was the case actually once. But seems so old style html, not mist tunnels and hemmoraging assets for tablet friendly redesign. And not promoted enough,  but who knows. Gandalf  Is Tommee or just ai bot?
Russians probably.

Delete anyway! Just in case.

« Reply #83612 on: October 27, 2017, 12:37:45 AM »
Ha.  I wondered if that was the case actually once. But seems so old style html, not mist tunnels and hemmoraging assets for tablet friendly redesign. And not promoted enough,  but who knows. Gandalf  Is Tommee or just ai bot?
Russians probably.

No, it's CONUS. They can't get any ad-revenue from you guys because you either don't listen or won't buy shit, so they do this and try to get "sympathy clicks." It's been up for years! No web crawler hasn't indexed and flagged it! Relax ladies and gents, and tell Tigerlilly to pull those panties off and get in the kitchen! :)

« Reply #83613 on: October 27, 2017, 12:40:18 AM »
Russians probably.

The guy who set it up used to post here. Not a 'bot nor a sNooryista

« Reply #83614 on: October 27, 2017, 12:43:14 AM »
No, it's CONUS. They can't get any ad-revenue from you guys because you either don't listen or won't buy shit, so they do this and try to get "sympathy clicks." It's been up for years! No web crawler hasn't indexed and flagged it! Relax ladies and gents, and tell Tigerlilly to pull those panties off and get in the kitchen! :)

You are such a little dick. Literally

« Reply #83615 on: October 27, 2017, 12:43:29 AM »
The guy who set it up used to post here. Not a 'bot nor a sNooryista

OMFG! Do you know what a contractor is? Fucking hell! Is my sammich ready, because I'm going to stroke you over the counter and make you eat it!

« Reply #83616 on: October 27, 2017, 12:45:05 AM »
You are such a little dick. Literally

It's big enough for me sweetie-pie, and your cervix is tilted anyway! You won't mind when I go in you like a Gorilla on Cocaine! :)

« Reply #83617 on: October 27, 2017, 12:45:36 AM »
OMFG! Do you know what a contractor is? Fucking hell! Is my sammich ready, because I'm going to stroke you over the counter and make you eat it!

You would have no idea what to do with a real female. Go back to playing with your little sister's Barbie doll

« Reply #83618 on: October 27, 2017, 12:48:02 AM »
Haven't posted in awhile, so much to comment on. I'll start though with the first thing that came to mind today.

When talking to Hogue, Numskull Noory said "Trump's not a good speaker". Wow, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Which is unfair to call Trump the kettle, because he's 10 times a better speaker than Noory. Hell, anyone with any good grasp of the English language is a better speaker than Jorch. New people who listen to C2C for the first time will be fooled that Noory is a good speaker/broadcaster because of his baritone voice, but keep listening folks -- that just serves as a pretense for Noory, which he thinks can cover-up his mush-mouth and  extraordinary lack of command of the English language. He can't go 2-3 sentences without mispronouncing or totally butchering relatively simple words. English was most definitely not his first language. Although, there are many people who learn English as a second language without all the butchery of the language that Jorch does to it. Final summation: Jorch's brain is not very sharp. One can surmise that it's due to old age that he keeps slurring and garbling his speech, but I suspect this has been with him his entire life.

Now a random comment and a general question: When a guest tells something shocking or surprising to Noory, what is his professional broadcasting response? Answer: Jeeezzz......

How's this for a drinking game -- take a drink whenever Jorch says "Jeeezzz". I warn you though, you'll be drunk near the end of the first hour.

« Reply #83619 on: October 27, 2017, 12:48:35 AM »
You would have no idea what to do with a real female. Go back to playing with your little sister's Barbie doll

I'll blind fold you and pull your hair while I beat that pussy with a wet mop! Eh? AMIRIGHT!? :)

« Reply #83620 on: October 27, 2017, 12:51:09 AM »
I'll blind fold you and pull your hair while I beat that pussy with a wet mop! Eh? AMIRIGHT!? :)

ok. That one made me laugh. Now go away little boy

« Reply #83621 on: October 27, 2017, 12:53:26 AM »
ok. That one made me laugh. Now go away little boy

You know where to find me.  8)

« Reply #83622 on: October 27, 2017, 12:55:08 AM »
Looks like the iHeart bondholders want to force the company into bankruptcy.  Apparently the bondholders would recoup what they are owed, while the investors would b wiped out.  The investors are offering equity in exchange for some debt, but it doesn't look like the bond holders are interested.

The company is on track to run out of cash in Q2 next year

http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/iheartmedia-woos-creditors-with-50-50-deal/ 

« Reply #83623 on: October 27, 2017, 12:57:19 AM »
Haven't posted in awhile, so much to comment on. I'll start though with the first thing that came to mind today.

When talking to Hogue, Numskull Noory said "Trump's not a good speaker". Wow, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Which is unfair to call Trump the kettle, because he's 10 times a better speaker than Noory. Hell, anyone with any good grasp of the English language is a better speaker than Jorch. New people who listen to C2C for the first time will be fooled that Noory is a good speaker/broadcaster because of his baritone voice, but keep listening folks -- that just serves as a pretense for Noory, which he thinks can cover-up his mush-mouth and  extraordinary lack of command of the English language. He can't go 2-3 sentences without mispronouncing or totally butchering relatively simple words. English was most definitely not his first language. Although, there are many people who learn English as a second language without all the butchery of the language that Jorch does to it. Final summation: Jorch's brain is not very sharp. One can surmise that it's due to old age that he keeps slurring and garbling his speech, but I suspect this has been with him his entire life.

Now a random comment and a general question: When a guest tells something shocking or surprising to Noory, what is his professional broadcasting response? Answer: Jeeezzz......

How's this for a drinking game -- take a drink whenever Jorch says "Jeeezzz". I warn you though, you'll be drunk near the end of the first hour.

I often thought he was either drunk or having a stroke. Or both. That's how I found Bellgab. Googling, "What's wrong with George Noory?"

« Reply #83624 on: October 27, 2017, 01:04:48 AM »
I often thought he was either drunk or having a stroke. Or both. That's how I found Bellgab. Googling, "What's wrong with George Noory?"

Those are decent possibilities as well... I first thought he was in the initial stages of Alzheimer's.

« Reply #83625 on: October 27, 2017, 05:18:42 AM »

I've learned to make those drinks for every nooryism imaginary ones. My favorite old saw is the dogged insistance that "there are no coincidences"...which is true except when it isn't (it is a double shot whenever a coincidence is called an irony in defense of that particular maxim). Cheers!

« Reply #83626 on: October 27, 2017, 12:34:51 PM »
Nori said "you might remember we had L.A Marzulli on a few months ago to discuss Fatima."

L.A Marzulli was on two weeks ago to discuss Fatima. 
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/10/11

I guess Nori meant "a few weeks ago."

Last night, Seth Breedlove mentioned Dave Paulides. Joorch said, 'He'll be on the show in a few weeks'. He may have said four weeks.
Actually, Paulides is the first half guest this Sunday with the man who broke him on C2C. You know, the classy presenter who knows how to conduct an interview, Mr George Knapp.
But then I guess an appearance on Coast with the lesser mortals who 'fill in' for him don't count as being 'on the show' for Noory.

« Reply #83627 on: October 27, 2017, 12:47:53 PM »
An odd cluster of a sub-category of Nooryisms over the last couple of nights.

Speaking of the release of the JFK papers, he referred to 'the 54 year old assassin', presumably meaning 'assassination'. Either that or there was one very mean baby in Dealey Plaza in 1963.

Observing that the release will still not be complete, he said the decision would be reviewed 'over the next one hundred and days'.[sic]

And he talked of the Vegas shooter as 'firing on music festivals below.' Festival-goers?

As usual, no self-correction or even awareness that he's talking horse-shit.

-GNS

« Reply #83628 on: October 27, 2017, 03:33:13 PM »
Last night, Seth Breedlove mentioned Dave Paulides. Joorch said, 'He'll be on the show in a few weeks'. He may have said four weeks.
Actually, Paulides is the first half guest this Sunday with the man who broke him on C2C. You know, the classy presenter who knows how to conduct an interview, Mr George Knapp.
But then I guess an appearance on Coast with the lesser mortals who 'fill in' for him don't count as being 'on the show' for Noory.
And the other night he said he hadnt played "Run Around Sue" in a loooong time.  But it has nearly aired monthly forever... I guess all those times didnt count because it was some other staff member's chick running around!

« Reply #83629 on: October 27, 2017, 03:36:16 PM »
Those are decent possibilities as well... I first thought he was in the initial stages of Alzheimer's.
I assure you, it is in his natal chart... meaning he was born this way!

« Reply #83630 on: October 27, 2017, 03:56:56 PM »
Well, here he is again, putting in sixteen hours a week, period.  He would work harder in fast food or the mall at Christmas. 

One of these weeks, he will announce, as if we did not know, that he has decided to only work four days a week.  Surprise!  Surprise!

« Reply #83631 on: October 27, 2017, 03:59:15 PM »
Looks like the iHeart bondholders want to force the company into bankruptcy.  Apparently the bondholders would recoup what they are owed, while the investors would b wiped out.  The investors are offering equity in exchange for some debt, but it doesn't look like the bond holders are interested.

The company is on track to run out of cash in Q2 next year

http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/iheartmedia-woos-creditors-with-50-50-deal/ 

Well, Norry will always fall back in his investment in ParanormalDate. com and the residuals from all of his literary classzis/

« Reply #83632 on: October 27, 2017, 04:28:46 PM »
You are not very bright and have family issues. I'll bet you're wild in the sack. Crazy as fuck, but good in bed. I'd like to make you a bunch of promises and not keep them. :)
Insult / Derision /Sexual Scapegoating / Demeaning / TMI / Insult. 
Typical recipe.  Looks like you sammiched enough yourself.

Proper way to make a sammich:

You are pretty and I would treat you better than your family.  You are exciting.  We could make a great team, if you know what I mean.  Words just can't express my interest in at least momentatily fulfilling my dreams of you.

« Reply #83633 on: October 27, 2017, 04:41:30 PM »
You are pretty and I would treat you better than your family.  You are exciting.  We could make a great team, if you know what I mean.  Words just can't express my interest in at least momentatily fulfilling my dreams of you.

« Reply #83634 on: October 27, 2017, 04:48:09 PM »
Well, here he is again, putting in sixteen hours a week, period.  He would work harder in fast food or the mall at Christmas. 

One of these weeks, he will announce, as if we did not know, that he has decided to only work four days a week.  Surprise!  Surprise!

No no no!  Noory stated many times that he never takes a day off.  If he isn't there he is on "assignment."  ;)

Remember when Art started his stalker narrative and missed some shows?  Noory made a remark the day after Art supposedly dove to the ground to take cover from the gun shot.  He said, "some hosts stub their toe and take time off.  Not me!"  ::)

And I can actually envision Noory working at the cheesesteak place in my local mall.   ;D

« Reply #83635 on: October 27, 2017, 05:52:57 PM »

Tsk, tsk. You forget his 8 hrs 'show prep', which means a full 12 hour working day for Joorch. And don't forget those '15 to 2,000' emails a day he is 'inundated' with. They all have to be replied to. Do you know how long it takes to type 'Get a life, haturr' to each of them?

« Reply #83636 on: October 27, 2017, 06:13:10 PM »
Tsk, tsk. You forget his 8 hrs 'show prep', which means a full 12 hour working day for Joorch. And don't forget those '15 to 2,000' emails a day he is 'inundated' with. They all have to be replied to. Do you know how long it takes to type 'Get a life, haturr' to each of them?

Now now.  If we keep talking like this he may not log in and wish us a Merry Christmas again this year.   ;)

« Reply #83637 on: October 27, 2017, 06:32:08 PM »
Now now.  If we keep talking like this he may not log in and wish us a Merry Christmas again this year.   ;)
But then we can just listen to our "Christmas Coast-style" CD.

Last night Norry introduced the second guest with a "as we sllloooowly approach Halloween." (the slowly was drawn out and also weirdly pronounced.) Yet, during other times he frequently comments "how quickly time is going." Aside from mean babies or tragic stories of death, accidents, and crime he major theme is how "quickly this year is going....its is almost Feb" etc.

« Reply #83638 on: October 27, 2017, 06:51:48 PM »

Does he actually have a log in?

« Reply #83639 on: October 27, 2017, 07:11:30 PM »
Does he actually have a log in?

Yes, gnoory is his profile.