Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10126962 times)

Re: George Noory: His Bumper-Music Selection Shows What He Thinks Of The Guest
« Reply #83580 on: October 25, 2017, 05:29:51 PM »
Ha!  I actually like Terry Nunn.  I heard Richard Blade, big New Wave DJ, talking not long ago about how that song was inspired by a heated "discourse" between him and Nunn.  Blade is everything Jorch is NOT.

I like Berlin too.  I was just thinking of songs with sex being prominent.  Jorch can use this one too.

« Reply #83582 on: October 25, 2017, 06:08:52 PM »
I was just thinking of songs with sex being prominent.

Of course you were.   ;)   ;D

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #83583 on: October 25, 2017, 09:16:00 PM »
The world has changed and been rearranged. LMH is on tonight instead of Thursday.

Now, in Norry's world Wednesday is no longer hump day.  It has been christened Norry's Nap Night. 

During Conversations with Linda, his contributions will be ZZZZZZZZZZZ! Snore! 

« Reply #83584 on: October 25, 2017, 09:18:30 PM »
The world has changed and been rearranged. LMH is on tonight instead of Thursday.

Now, in Norry's world Wednesday is no longer hump day.  It has been christened Norry's Nap Night. 

I think this is Noory’s attempt at screwing with LMH’s new youtube venture.

« Reply #83585 on: October 25, 2017, 10:26:08 PM »
Apparently John Hogue has a (in)famous brother:
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/rev-richard-hogue-files-for-bankruptcy/article_4122a16d-1514-5637-a8a7-b638ea158204.html
http://articles.latimes.com/1988-03-22/local/me-1616_1_tv-appearances

My family is from Oklahoma, don't hold it against me. I remember Richard, he was a tongue-talkin' fool. Fire and brimstone, washed in the blood, you know the shtick. However I don't recall Richard ever being involved with snakes. At least not the scaly kind.

« Reply #83586 on: October 25, 2017, 10:35:56 PM »
George Noory. Total imbecile. He has a Roman-Catholic priest on as a guest, then blares some tasteless "Aerosmith" bumper song. Like he's trying to "stick it to the guy" and Noory is so clueless as to defy the fact he can even have a job.

Note he never mentions, despite claiming he was some Cradle Catholic, that his firm beliefs "allow him" to parade a whole bunch of hucksters and snake-oil salespeople to cheat, manipulate, lie to and "rip off" the gullible, ignorant listeners while "allowing them" to claim to speak for God.

What a f*ck. What a liar, cheat, insecure and shallow, selfish person that Noory is. A new low among the low. What's next? He has his producers play AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" as some "themed" song for his next segment with that priest? Noory might as well given that priest the middle finger -- because that host knows no way of God and decency, and is just some con artist who has real issues and makes our skin crawl.

Aerosmith is never tasteless. Let's see you sing with a four octave range.

Not everybody subscribes to the christian cult.

« Reply #83587 on: October 25, 2017, 11:17:30 PM »
My family is from Oklahoma, don't hold it against me. I remember Richard, he was a tongue-talkin' fool. Fire and brimstone, washed in the blood, you know the shtick. However I don't recall Richard ever being involved with snakes. At least not the scaly kind.
Snakes is more an Appalachia thing, I think? I won't hold the Okie thing against you. Other than football fans etc most Okies have been "ok" in my book. And I don't mind a good fire-brand preacher type, in moderation and even for laughs. Don't like the scammers though but true believin'' hell-fire and brim-stone ranting? Why not? At least some good watching. Beats mild preaching etc, especially if a wood pew you are sitting in. Keep you awake at least. There was some guy here, I wish I recalled his name, who was on local access station about the time our local-boy-done-good-crazy Alex Jones was a local guy only who had a tent-rival shown on access tv. He could preach/rant awesome. He was later caught on a marijuana charge of all things! Not sure what happened to him. He was a decade or so early, could've spun the weed into ministry now!

« Reply #83588 on: October 25, 2017, 11:24:02 PM »

Linda is hosting the whole show tonight?  I know she is in a lot on the last Thursday of the month and George basically lets her run part of the show but she is the actual host?

« Reply #83589 on: October 26, 2017, 02:40:05 AM »

Ewwww! Gross, Jorch. Run, Linda, Run!

« Reply #83590 on: October 26, 2017, 03:52:20 AM »
Aerosmith is never tasteless. Let's see you sing with a four octave range.

Not everybody subscribes to the christian cult.

I happen to like Aerosmith. Very much. But there's a right time and a wrong time for them to be played. But I am about talking about "tasteless" in the context of the guest and segment content. It had nothing to do with it. In the days of Ian Punnett on Saturday nights, he'd select bumpers that reflected the theme of the program subject matter. He found ways to make things work to draw our attention and interest. Even with his choice of bumper songs as lead-ins and even lead-outs. He did work when he hosted that program -- unlike Noory and his crew --and Punnett was the last lineage to founder Art Bell. When Punnett left, so did the program. 

Noory is brain-dead to so much, but especially his bumper music. There's just random songs that have no bearing on the subject. But maybe the other night he scored a hit, when he played "Send In The Clowns" right after the snake-oil guest Ben Fuchs had exited. He may have told us a bit of pure genius by accident. The "clowns" were sent in, all right. That they were.

George Noory: Beware That Scam Artist: Malcious Link On C2C Website
« Reply #83591 on: October 26, 2017, 03:58:39 AM »
Beware, all. A malicious, phishing link is posted on the "Coast To Coast AM" website. One supposedly praising George Noory.

"New George Noory Profile: Check out an interview/profile of George Noory in the new online magazine, DailySingle."

I suggest you don't. It's an exploit site. I detected Noory's attempt to hack visitor's computers, of course. It's a malware-driven phishing attempt to get into your computer. See what those crooks at that website do -- and see how they are "tied into" George Noory and "Coast To Coast AM."

« Reply #83592 on: October 26, 2017, 09:38:50 AM »
I like Berlin too.  I was just thinking of songs with sex being prominent.  Jorch can use this one too.

Hehehe... Some interesting selections from last night with LMH.

Embraceable You
Nat King Cole

Jorch's reaction -  ;)
LMH's reaction - :P

Why Can't I Touch It?
Buzzcocks

Jorch's reaction -  ;)  :D  8)  :-*
LMH's reaction -  :o  ::)   ::)

Runaround Sue 
Dion & the Belmonts

Jorch's reaction -  :(  :-[
LMH's reaction -   ;)  ;D

Age of Loneliness
Enigma

Jorch's reaction -  :'(
LMH's reaction -  ;D ;D ;D

Take Me to the River - and throw Jorch's sorry ass in it
Talking Heads

Jorch's reaction -  ???  :o
LMH's reaction -  :D ;) :) 8)

« Reply #83593 on: October 26, 2017, 12:29:51 PM »

"Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night
Last thing I remember is our
Beautiful bodies grinding off in that club"

Noory: We're back, our guest is Linda Morton Howe
LMH:[Audible phone hanging up click]

« Reply #83594 on: October 26, 2017, 10:10:23 PM »
Last night first hour guest was a psychic

Noory remembers fondly back to his local radio days when the psychic would do readings for 3 hours with the callers as Noory takes the night off

Jorge has been a lazy host for a loooooooong time

Re:[Katzenjammer Typography &] George Noory...
« Reply #83595 on: October 26, 2017, 10:22:07 PM »
Ewwww! Gross, Jorch. Run, Linda, Run!
==============================
'Allo!
With you yet am i briefly.
Missed i the Monologue of Mz.Howe...
Skimming i this hread in retrospect,and others,i feel i misjudged Mz.Lilly.
Wha hoppen to the 'sexy witch'avatar,now you are leather dressed old bag?
Know i femmes often flighty,flirty.
Thought i before that odds were high an femme on Bull-Grab was an x-dressing fag whom likes to flirt with un-suspecting men.
Reading back through Mz.Lilly's prodigious output of flirt-o-grams,i have re-considered and now assume she has femme gender genes.
Carry on flirting,et.al.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF ][
PPS:What is actress in logo wearing?

« Reply #83596 on: October 26, 2017, 10:56:14 PM »
Last night first hour guest was a psychic

Noory remembers fondly back to his local radio days when the psychic would do readings for 3 hours with the callers as Noory takes the night off

Jorge has been a lazy host for a loooooooong time
When he took over the show, Noory threw out all of Art Bell's old rules including "No personal readings allowed"
Art made that rule because he wisely observed that a personal reading on the radio is interesting to only one person, the caller, not the general audience. So instead psychic guests could only get general questions of interest to everyone.
But Noory apparently can't get that?

« Reply #83597 on: October 26, 2017, 11:01:56 PM »
When he took over the show, Noory threw out all of Art Bell's old rules including "No personal readings allowed"
Art made that rule because he wisely observed that a personal reading on the radio is interesting to only one person, the caller, not the general audience. So instead psychic guests could only get general questions of interest to everyone.

http://sitarchive.com/?p=6347

Here ya go! Stop listening to C2C. There are plenty of old Art shows to keep you happy.

« Reply #83598 on: October 26, 2017, 11:12:12 PM »
http://

Here ya go! Stop listening to C2C. There are plenty of old Art shows to keep you happy.
Shhh. Delete yer post lest iHateMedia, Inc and the interns and paralegals onto it.

« Reply #83599 on: October 26, 2017, 11:12:18 PM »
It has seemed arbitrary to me. Not to long ago, he told a female guest she couldnt do individual readigs, but then later he encouraged a male guest to do the same.

Just like he told a female caller her aliens on human sleeptime rapes were all in her head, but then soon after he had two separate male guests on who discuss alien on human sleeptime rape.

« Reply #83600 on: October 26, 2017, 11:30:50 PM »
George Noory. Total imbecile. He has a Roman-Catholic priest on as a guest, then blares some tasteless "Aerosmith" bumper song. Like he's trying to "stick it to the guy" and Noory is so clueless as to defy the fact he can even have a job.

Note he never mentions, despite claiming he was some Cradle Catholic, that his firm beliefs "allow him" to parade a whole bunch of hucksters and snake-oil salespeople to cheat, manipulate, lie to and "rip off" the gullible, ignorant listeners while "allowing them" to claim to speak for God.

What a f*ck. What a liar, cheat, insecure and shallow, selfish person that Noory is. A new low among the low. What's next? He has his producers play AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" as some "themed" song for his next segment with that priest? Noory might as well given that priest the middle finger -- because that host knows no way of God and decency, and is just some con artist who has real issues and makes our skin crawl.
Janie's Got A Gun might have been selected by othe staff. 

Or, it might harken to priests raping children?

Re:[Katzenjammer Typography &] George Noory...
« Reply #83601 on: October 26, 2017, 11:31:13 PM »
'Allo!
Thought i before that odds were high an femme on Bull-Grab was an x-dressing fag whom likes to flirt with un-suspecting men.
Reading back through Mz.Lilly's prodigious output of flirt-o-grams,i have re-considered and now assume she has femme gender genes.
Carry on flirting,et.al.
"B_B"
][ 7VF ][

'Allo Beelzebubbuleh. Nice of you to grace us with your presence again. I'm not quite sure from your post if you approve of me or not but either way I am pleased to see you.  And in respect of your possibility of delicate sensitivity I will not flirt with you but my intentions are pure fun. I hope your health is improving. Looking forward to your next visit. Your unique style and deviated perspective is always a treat or a trick
My Halloween costume is Cate Blanchett as Hela, Queen of Death from the new Thor movie. But don't get too used to her. I'm considering going Classic old school with Vampira
Best wishes

« Reply #83602 on: October 26, 2017, 11:38:39 PM »
Beware, all. A malicious, phishing link is posted on the "Coast To Coast AM" website. One supposedly praising George Noory.

"New George Noory Profile: Check out an interview/profile of George Noory in the new online magazine, DailySingle."

I suggest you don't. It's an exploit site. I detected Noory's attempt to hack visitor's computers, of course. It's a malware-driven phishing attempt to get into your computer. See what those crooks at that website do -- and see how they are "tied into" George Noory and "Coast To Coast AM."
The Daily Single went out of business over a year ago.

It's more like "Single, Daily" lol.

« Reply #83603 on: October 26, 2017, 11:41:03 PM »
'Allo!
Carry on flirting,et.al.
"B_B"
][ 7VF ][

It looks like a tarantula.

« Reply #83604 on: October 27, 2017, 12:09:03 AM »
Shhh. Delete yer post lest iHateMedia, Inc and the interns and paralegals onto it.

Drat. You're right, albrecht

« Reply #83605 on: October 27, 2017, 12:26:54 AM »
I'm usually "right" in several ways but in this case I think we all can, or should, agree. And maybe even an MV intervention delete before the awesome archive get interns n paralegal issues. The guy doing yeomans work and would be bad for all if such happens. Delete post! PM such sites and links only. Not that people/companies cant find or try takedown but why make easier?

« Reply #83606 on: October 27, 2017, 12:27:56 AM »

It's Premiere doing viral shit because nobody listens to Noory. It's cool.

« Reply #83607 on: October 27, 2017, 12:28:01 AM »
Nori said "you might remember we had L.A Marzulli on a few months ago to discuss Fatima."

L.A Marzulli was on two weeks ago to discuss Fatima. 
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/10/11

I guess Nori meant "a few weeks ago."

I swear he said "a few moments ago", which is even dumber to say. Again, mushmouth noory has marbles in his head.

« Reply #83608 on: October 27, 2017, 12:31:37 AM »

You are not very bright and have family issues. I'll bet you're wild in the sack. Crazy as fuck, but good in bed. I'd like to make you a bunch of promises and not keep them. :)

« Reply #83609 on: October 27, 2017, 12:32:09 AM »
It's Premiere doing viral shit because nobody listens to Noory. It's cool.

Delete, poopypants