Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10129167 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #83340 on: October 15, 2017, 04:40:07 PM »
I wonder if Connie Willis is a member of Paranormaldate.com
Guys?

« Reply #83341 on: October 15, 2017, 04:41:26 PM »
I hope you didn't get into the gas yet. 

Noting certain rights are covered elsewhere, and that elsewhere is legislation, was adequate.  The was no need to get into the weeds.
I think I meant Title VII.

« Reply #83342 on: October 15, 2017, 04:42:15 PM »

« Reply #83343 on: October 15, 2017, 04:44:25 PM »
You are having a real difficult time understanding the situation. There is nothing here involving civil rights.

Kaepernick had a contract with an opt-out clause. He opted out and lost any chance of continued emplyment with the 49ers.

He thought he was worth millions on the open market and people would be beating down a path to get him to sign and more money than he could have made with the 49ers.

Noone wanted to hire him. Was it his past performance, his future potential, the fact he chose to disrespect the flag and the country, or was it just the way he answered the phone when other teams called?

Read my lips. Trump did not start this. Kaepernick HAS NOT PLAYED THIS YEAR.

His girlfriend went on the radio and called the NFL owners a bunch of racists. Then a few athletes chose to take a knee in support of him. None of them have had any civil rights violated and there have not been any repercussions that I have seen. But the point is that if Jerry Jones wants to tell his players that if they donít stand, they donít play, that is within his rights as an owner of the team.

This has nothing to do with race or civil rights.

p.s.  Check with the state you live in. Not all states require you to go to law school. You just have to be aboe to pass the bar.
Alright.  But dont be surprused as time goes on if it doesnt become more of a Civil Rights issue, because he is a minirity and his reasoning has to do with minority treatment.

I didnt know that about the bar.

« Reply #83344 on: October 15, 2017, 05:26:57 PM »
Alright.  But dont be surprused as time goes on if it doesnt become more of a Civil Rights issue, because he is a minirity and his reasoning has to do with minority treatment.

I didnt know that about the bar.

Guess they have tightened it up a bit.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/business_insider/2014/08/02/states_that_allow_bar_exams_without_law_degrees_require_apprenticeships.html

« Reply #83345 on: October 15, 2017, 08:17:02 PM »

http://www.slate.com/blogs/business_insider/2014/08/02/states_that_allow_bar_exams_without_law_degrees_require_apprenticeships.html
I read it and that is amazing.  In my state, looks feasible.  What a nice thing for a smart person with a mentor and not much money!

« Reply #83346 on: October 15, 2017, 08:43:25 PM »

Yeah, Texas eliminated it about a decade or so as I recall. I was against the Bar doing that but they look after their own and Law Schools etc are an industry- of course they couch in in protection for the public. Yeah, right.
It used to be you could go to law school without an undergrad also. My grandfather got his JD (or was it LL B back then) before he got a BA. Then at some point this also changed to the system we have now. I think if a person can pass the bar they should be allowed to practice- maybe after some years of clerking, being mentored, or being a paralegal first?

George Noory: The Infamous Quote: "We Don't Allow Hucksters On The Program."
« Reply #83347 on: October 15, 2017, 09:18:14 PM »
George Noory, every time he talks to the "media" or anyone outside of his "own, little world":

"We don't allow hucksters on the program." -- George Noory; with his "hard-line stance" -- baloney -- about con artists.

We all know without hucksters, this guy wouldn't have a program. Include himself among that. What a liar. What a cheap con man. Snake-oil salesman. Throwing his "fans" to the wolves without any conscience.

Every credible guest has already bailed out or will if they are "committed" to be on that program. A true disgrace to the airwaves. That includes George Knapp for being the "sell-out" he is for real -- a real apologist who lives a double professional life.

Knapp boats about uncovering wrongs and conspiracies "out there." But pitches an immature, self-serving hissy fit if you dare ask him what goes on with Noory and "Coast To Coast AM." Like all the other guest hosts today, sell-outs and people with little integrity professionally or personally.   

Although these two were not without flaws, they tried. When Art Bell and Ian Punnett left "Coast To Coast AM" the game died. Never to return. It's now a con-men operation void of any socially redeeming measures of intellectual, insightful or even entertaining content.   

« Reply #83348 on: October 16, 2017, 12:13:08 AM »
Does George Noory suck?  Well, look closely at the photo.  I have never seen the skin below the center of his mouth so pink before.  On a Saturday morning, no less?  TMI.  Maybe there are some reasons men wear a little make-up nowadays!

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+noory+great+greek&client=tablet-alps-full_alco8127_6720-us&prmd=vni&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkyIDpn_TWAhVS_WMKHXHsB9MQ_AUIFCgD&biw=1024&bih=600#imgrc=OSzkLczv9pDmfM:

« Reply #83349 on: October 16, 2017, 12:36:31 AM »
Oh, yes, I always keep an extra pair of pajama bottoms in my vehicle!  Nice thing about travelin' men...

« Reply #83350 on: October 16, 2017, 12:38:48 AM »
Oh, yes, I always keep an extra pair of pajama bottoms in my vehicle!  Nice thing about travelin' men...

« Reply #83351 on: October 16, 2017, 12:44:38 AM »
Does George Noory suck?  Well, look closely at the photo.  I have never seen the skin below the center of his mouth so pink before.  On a Saturday morning, no less?  TMI.  Maybe there are some reasons men wear a little make-up nowadays!

This isn't the only image of him looking a little rough.  Does he drink?

« Reply #83352 on: October 16, 2017, 12:45:36 AM »

What's that, a promo for the Addams Family remake?

« Reply #83353 on: October 16, 2017, 12:47:19 AM »

« Reply #83354 on: October 16, 2017, 12:54:14 AM »

Falkie makes a good Pugsly.  ;)

« Reply #83355 on: October 16, 2017, 01:21:31 AM »

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+noory+great+greek&client=tablet-alps-full_alco8127_6720-us&prmd=vni&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkyIDpn_TWAhVS_WMKHXHsB9MQ_AUIFCgD&biw=1024&bih=600#imgrc=OSzkLczv9pDmfM:

He looks a little pale.  Did he bleach his face?

« Reply #83356 on: October 16, 2017, 01:28:04 AM »
He looks a little pale.  Did he bleach his face?
That would make sense, to be pale..... after a long night....  'cept chin looks like it got sanded, at least on my display here.

« Reply #83357 on: October 16, 2017, 01:34:18 AM »
I hear he is getting better at sucking each day. Also, I hear he got cocksucking chin, that's a biiiiig get!

« Reply #83358 on: October 16, 2017, 01:48:45 AM »
I hear he is getting better at sucking each day. Also, I hear he got cocksucking chin, that's a biiiiig get!

« Reply #83359 on: October 16, 2017, 11:53:15 AM »
The vampire story guy in the first hour was just PAINFUL!!!!!  My hatís off to Connie for having to wrangle a guest obviously picked by Jorch. He probably sabatoged her hosting my loading her up with turd interviews.

« Reply #83360 on: October 16, 2017, 11:59:06 AM »

is that Friar Tuck on the right?

« Reply #83361 on: October 16, 2017, 12:47:37 PM »

Maybe he had a skin peel, he just looks pale and sickly.

Someone posted on here at some point, that it appeared he was trying to update and shed his Middle Eastern look, look like a white boy.  Norry give it up.  Own it.  The bleach or skin peel or whatever just looks like you have a pallor.

« Reply #83362 on: October 16, 2017, 01:33:30 PM »
Maybe he had a skin peel, he just looks pale and sickly.

Someone posted on here at some point, that it appeared he was trying to update and shed his Middle Eastern look, look like a white boy.  Norry give it up.  Own it.  The bleach or skin peel or whatever just looks like you have a pallor.
Skin bleaching seems weird but Norry probably read about it during Micheal Jackson's days and you know how he wants to be a big singing star.

« Reply #83363 on: October 16, 2017, 02:37:58 PM »
Skin bleaching seems weird but Norry probably read about it during Micheal Jackson's days and you know how he wants to be a big singing star.
Jorch is aiming higher.

« Reply #83364 on: October 16, 2017, 02:45:25 PM »
This isn't the only image of him looking a little rough.  Does he drink?
What gave yeeewww that idea?

This?

Maybe this?

Yeah, this.

« Reply #83365 on: October 16, 2017, 03:02:44 PM »
Friday night open lines, George discussed as fact the oft repeated and widely debunked urban legend about needles/razor blades/poison in kids Halloween candies.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/poison/halloween.asp

« Reply #83366 on: October 16, 2017, 03:39:10 PM »
Friday night open lines, George discussed as fact the oft repeated and widely debunked urban legend about needles/razor blades/poison in kids Halloween candies.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/poison/halloween.asp

As much as I'd like to get on Noory for the candy subject, I can't.  I still have relatives and friends with children who think there will be a pin or razor blade in the candy.  I remember that some of the local hospitals in their area used to offer to x-ray the candy for free and of course they and others would go.  For years upon years nothing was ever found. 

« Reply #83367 on: October 16, 2017, 07:21:19 PM »
For some reason I found the guests/topics for tonight ironic.

A journalist discussing the health dangers of weedkiller and a medical doctor discussing NDE experiences.

« Reply #83368 on: October 16, 2017, 08:57:43 PM »
What gave yeeewww that idea?

This?

Maybe this?

Yeah, this.

Lol!  That third one just cracks me up.

« Reply #83369 on: October 16, 2017, 09:20:29 PM »
Lol!  That third one just cracks me up.

George's last employer: