Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10133560 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #83160 on: October 06, 2017, 11:55:08 PM »
"Tommy Thyme"

mr-hrmph

« Reply #83161 on: October 07, 2017, 12:00:40 AM »
The album is going to be entitled "I Have A Standing Date With a Bar Stool, So I Won't Be Stood Up."

Correction, that is going to be the first release.  The album is "Happy Hours."

« Reply #83162 on: October 07, 2017, 12:28:37 AM »
Can't find the Jimmy Church thread. People here need to listen to the guest. He's an old fashioned Coast to Coast paranoid loon.  He believes his Youtube videos were edited and that he was hacked 'just like Sony was.'

He just said at the bottom of the hour "Every time I tried to send something using Fed Ex, there would be a person blocking the door."

« Reply #83163 on: October 07, 2017, 12:55:34 AM »
Can't find the Jimmy Church thread. People here need to listen to the guest. He's an old fashioned Coast to Coast paranoid loon.  He believes his Youtube videos were edited and that he was hacked 'just like Sony was.'

He just said at the bottom of the hour "Every time I tried to send something using Fed Ex, there would be a person blocking the door."

The MIBs donít want this guy releasing information that everybody else had seen.

« Reply #83164 on: October 07, 2017, 01:33:45 AM »

This guy is pretty entertaining. I like that he thinks the government is giving his movies "one star" to get his rating down, and not some random assholes online for laughs

He also thanks his "supporters" replying  to the negative reples (he probably talking about himself) but the rating keeps going down

Like you said 136, classic coast. Very welcomed

Joel Wallach: Worse, He Classifes Those Who Call On Online Store As "Patients"
« Reply #83165 on: October 07, 2017, 03:07:48 AM »
This old scam artist just said heís getting 10,000 new customers a month. This is what happens when you donít occasionally pull your head out of your ass and listen to how ridiculous your boasts have gradually become.

That's being kind to the snake-oil salesman. What he said and always says is "Ten thousand new patients a month." That's right. You call "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" and listen to a bunch of order takers who call themselves "nutritionists" and you become a "patient."

Really? Does that mean they accept all the responsibility for your care? Do they provide you with the proper paperwork, including "The Patients' Bill Of Rights" or follow federal HIPAA Privacy Rules? Is some website that's nothing but a Youngevity independent distributor owned and operated by a radio station in Santa Cruz a licensed medical provider in the state of California?

By Wallach stating what he does, that means they are accepting all legal responsibilities by calling them "patients" instead of "customers." Without disclaimers, that also would make Premiere Networks and its affiliates -- ones failing to air their own disclaimers, as some do -- also responsible for any and all "patient" medical advice issued.     

« Reply #83166 on: October 07, 2017, 11:10:38 AM »
GN phone home.

« Reply #83167 on: October 07, 2017, 11:00:19 PM »
This old scam artist just said heís getting 10,000 new customers a month. This is what happens when you donít occasionally pull your head out of your ass and listen to how ridiculous your boasts have gradually become.

He's such a disgusting shyster.

« Reply #83168 on: October 08, 2017, 12:13:11 AM »
Is it just me or is Richard Syrett about a billion times less-irritating than Iffy Snurch?

« Reply #83169 on: October 08, 2017, 12:22:45 AM »

Fire Noory replace him with George Knapp, so simple.

« Reply #83170 on: October 08, 2017, 01:07:26 AM »
Is it just me or is Richard Syrett about a billion times less-irritating than Iffy Snurch?

Richard Syrett speaks more naturally and he's a good interviewer.  Jimmy sometimes talks as if the listeners are all very, very young and not very smart besides.

« Reply #83171 on: October 08, 2017, 07:39:15 PM »
Then, Heather Wade made MITD such a sewer of sanctimonious, right wing platitudes that even The Snorge sounds good in comparison.

Wow, who knew that Heather had such paranormal powers?

At this point, I'm convinced that only George Knapp is the real deal. Meaning one or two Sunday nights a month,  there is a really good show on.

Fuck Art Bell for sliding the SchWade into his show and leaving the nighttime to a complete moron.

« Reply #83172 on: October 09, 2017, 12:36:16 AM »
The album is going to be entitled "I Have A Standing Date With a Bar Stool, So I Won't Be Stood Up."

Mouse, you look slimmer after the recent system maintenance!  Eat something!

« Reply #83173 on: October 09, 2017, 12:41:38 AM »
Richard Syrett speaks more naturally and he's a good interviewer.  Jimmy sometimes talks as if the listeners are all very, very young and not very smart besides.

Jimmy tries too hard, he needs to calm down. I would suggest aerobics or benzodiazepines.

« Reply #83174 on: October 09, 2017, 01:05:15 AM »

Have you listened to the callers?

« Reply #83175 on: October 09, 2017, 01:07:39 PM »
Have you listened to the callers?

The caliber of callers to C2C has declined exponentially since dimbulb took over, I can't even force myself to listen anymore regardless of host. Once the lines are open I turn the radio off unless I'm already mercifully unconscious.

« Reply #83176 on: October 09, 2017, 01:33:15 PM »

Syrett is really good.  He definitely grew on me over time.

« Reply #83177 on: October 09, 2017, 01:38:30 PM »
The caliber of callers to C2C has declined exponentially since dimbulb took over, I can't even force myself to listen anymore regardless of host. Once the lines are open I turn the radio off unless I'm already mercifully unconscious.

The vast majority are ass-kissers.  Half are the same callers you hear daily.  Noory has done a good job of sheltering himself from criticism from the everyday folk who just want to make one call and get their question or point across.  Even if a one in a million random caller mentions something he doesn't care for, or gives a constructive criticism, he jettisons them or doesn't let them finish.

« Reply #83178 on: October 09, 2017, 01:45:06 PM »

« Reply #83179 on: October 09, 2017, 01:50:52 PM »

« Reply #83180 on: October 09, 2017, 02:13:52 PM »
Ran across this pic of a woman named " Eleanor Dumont: from the, "wild west". Remind you of anyone?

This is not a photoshop. How many "portals" has GN crossed?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/51726/6-wild-women-wild-west

« Reply #83181 on: October 09, 2017, 04:22:20 PM »

That's odd.  At this computer, your curvaceousness is still there!

« Reply #83182 on: October 09, 2017, 05:37:41 PM »
That's odd.  At this computer, your curvaceousness is still there!

Somehow, I have regained my curves.  I must be curvaceous for my true full-figure to be visible.  I looked like I had been on a diet and lost weight in all of the wrong places.  You know when some one with a full-figure face looses all of the weight there and the cheeks start to sag or you loose weight in the back or front, and not in the belly. 

« Reply #83183 on: October 09, 2017, 06:39:24 PM »
The vast majority are ass-kissers.  Half are the same callers you hear daily.  Noory has done a good job of sheltering himself from criticism from the everyday folk who just want to make one call and get their question or point across.  Even if a one in a million random caller mentions something he doesn't care for, or gives a constructive criticism, he jettisons them or doesn't let them finish.

If you're not willing to toss George's salad........... you can't be on the show.

« Reply #83184 on: October 09, 2017, 06:47:29 PM »
He is a Canadian so would be too polite to criticize Norry, who sucks. Syrett is growing on me also and it is fun to hear his reaction to the events that happen in a large, multicultural, diverse country with lots of drugs, guns and crazy people. Especially when he takes callers or hears the grand conspiracy theories about violent and horrible events and crimes or when the caller casually mentions that his "boss-wife-family-coworkers-pick your person" thinks "he needs meds" or "be committed." To these callers you hear him saying things like "good lord" under his breath.

« Reply #83185 on: October 09, 2017, 07:45:56 PM »
He is a Canadian so would be too polite to criticize Norry, who sucks. Syrett is growing on me also and it is fun to hear his reaction to the events that happen in a large, multicultural, diverse country with lots of drugs, guns and crazy people. Especially when he takes callers or hears the grand conspiracy theories about violent and horrible events and crimes or when the caller casually mentions that his "boss-wife-family-coworkers-pick your person" thinks "he needs meds" or "be committed." To these callers you hear him saying things like "good lord" under his breath.

Richard cracks me up. I love his delivery.

« Reply #83186 on: October 09, 2017, 10:52:31 PM »
Ran across this pic of a woman named " Eleanor Dumont: from the, "wild west". Remind you of anyone?

This is not a photoshop. How many "portals" has GN crossed?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/51726/6-wild-women-wild-west

Dave has never entered a womanís ďportalĒ

« Reply #83187 on: October 10, 2017, 12:41:23 PM »

Syrett is the best to me. He has a pretty good show called the conspiracy show you can find on YouTube. He is going back to his old format on there, which was better I think. I really really like Syrett. How about the caller the other night on his Nikola Tesla show, that went on a big rant about the band Tesla lol

« Reply #83188 on: October 10, 2017, 12:43:26 PM »
Last night a caller offered to purchase the land to build a "Coast to Coast University" in Virginia. George then said he wanted to talk to a university about students getting credit for listening to the show.

WOW JUST WOW

« Reply #83189 on: October 10, 2017, 12:46:15 PM »
Syrett is the best to me. He has a pretty good show called the conspiracy show you can find on YouTube. He is going back to his old format on there, which was better I think. I really really like Syrett. How about the caller the other night on his Nikola Tesla show, that went on a big rant about the band Tesla lol
Yeah that was hilarious. I never knew anybody so invested in that band. Hilarious how the caller went on and on about his personal boycott until a member comes back and when finally Guest was clueless/commentless and Syrett said that he will try to get Tesla into the bumper music next time.