Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10130385 times)

Re: George Noory: Burbank On Parade: Stopping With A Big Pile Of Horse Manure
« Reply #83130 on: October 04, 2017, 06:38:03 AM »
There are no coinshitences!
What's even better about George Noory's "participation" in the 2013 "Burbank On Parade," is the fitting moment when the Chevelle carrying Noory and his producer seem it "fit" to stop in front of a huge pile of horse manure to their left in the street -- deposited by the mounts that proceeded it in the parade.

As Noory states firmly: "There are no coincidences." OK. Look at 14:41 in the video. First, a huge, stinky pile of horse sh*t. Then Noory and Tom Danheiser. Then at 15:22, another horse takes a huge sh*t after Noory speaks and as the radio host moves on. Noory+Danheiser = Horse sh*t? "Coincidence?" You decide:

"Abshitlutely!"

George Noory: There's No Coinshitences! [Sic, Qouting Noory]
« Reply #83131 on: October 04, 2017, 05:52:30 PM »

First, horse sh*t -- and a lot of it. Then comes George Noory and Tom Danheiser. Then, more horse sh*t, Coinshitences, Noory? You decide. A parade in which Noory and Danheiser are preceded and then proceeded by big, obvious, stinky, steaming piles of hose sh*t in the street? Coinshitences? You decide.

Maybe the organizers, who apparently had no idea of who George Noory is, thought it best for him to make his grand entrance surrounded by piles of horse sh*t evident in that street, huh? Looks like those organizers aren't as dumb as we may think.

They got Noory's number. Even the "Little Red Riding Hood" pony horse took a sh*t in the street right after Noory spoke! (At 15:24). Even the pony can't help but drop a load of fecal matter in public when Noory is around!  You can't buy something so classic that tells the tale of Noory himself. When he appears and when he speaks: Horse sh*t. No fooling, all. There are no coinshitences! [sic] LOL!

But watch that "Burbank On Parade" video further. I think, from my younger hot-rodder days and I could be wrong, that's a 1969-model Chevrolet Chevelle 396-Super Sport (SS) ragtop. The driver takes Noory and Danheiser through the loop, then dumps them and returns to pick up other passengers. Those other passengers are allowed to sit on the rear deck on the convertible top.

But Noory and Danheiser are "resigned" to sit in the back seat. Why? Because that owner who no doubt had that rig meticulously restored doesn't want his folded-down convertible-top frame bent by those two "fat asses" messing up his works. Too good! Note only Noory and Danheiser are seated in the rear bench -- while others are allowed to sit on the rear deck for greater visibility. Too good!

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #83132 on: October 04, 2017, 07:42:16 PM »
Looks like its another of Noory's bi-monthly infomercials tonight:
First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments.

« Reply #83133 on: October 04, 2017, 07:44:49 PM »
First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments.

He was on with Clyde Lewis last week. Clyde kept defending him on Twitter saying he was a medical doctor. I kept showing him proof he wasnít but that didnít stop Clyde from singing his praises all night.

« Reply #83134 on: October 04, 2017, 08:02:33 PM »
Oh, good.  Another Doc Wallet infomercial, with shill Noory.  I'm looking forward to when Jorch is also pitching vacuum cleaners, cooking devices, and Ginsu knifes as C2C topics.  C2C, a full-time commercial, interrupted by commercials.  Thanks, Jorch!

« Reply #83135 on: October 04, 2017, 08:06:30 PM »
He was on with Clyde Lewis last week. Clyde kept defending him on Twitter saying he was a medical doctor. I kept showing him proof he wasnít but that didnít stop Clyde from singing his praises all night.
Doc Wallet must be really shelling out some major moola to PremRat.

« Reply #83136 on: October 04, 2017, 08:31:24 PM »

Doc Wallet is a veterinarian. And granted, if I had kennel cough I'd damn sure let him treat me. But the good doc has been affiliated with many multilevel marketing schemes over the years. I sold Essential Minerals for him back in the mid 90s.

Jorch is such a putz. I'm tired off all the psychics and mediums.

« Reply #83137 on: October 04, 2017, 08:33:04 PM »
Drinking game challenge for tonight. Every time they mention Tangy Tangerine on Jorch's show, we've gotta take a drink.

« Reply #83138 on: October 04, 2017, 09:12:31 PM »
Last night show wasn't too bad. But of course the streak of good shows from Noory has a record of 1. Today back to crap with Joe Wallet.

« Reply #83139 on: October 04, 2017, 11:00:39 PM »
Last night show wasn't too bad. But of course the streak of good shows from Noory has a record of 1. Today back to crap with Joe Wallet.

Yes, and I slept through nearly all of last night's program.

I forget if Dr Wallet is the one of the 'critical health network' who believes if gluten is the reason for nearly all health problems or not. 

Nori clearly needs to learn about the concept of diminishing returns though. Wallet and his partners have been on so many times, they really have nothing new to say.

« Reply #83140 on: October 04, 2017, 11:15:33 PM »

I forget if Dr Wallet is the one of the 'critical health network' who believes if gluten is the reason for nearly all health problems or not. 

Nori clearly needs to learn about the concept of diminishing returns though. Wallet and his partners have been on so many times, they really have nothing new to say.
Eat the number of eggs per word of your posts and ALL will be ok. (I say this as someone who also is accused of 'text walls' and likes eggs (though have never approached the eating the amount suggest by C2C "experts."

« Reply #83141 on: October 04, 2017, 11:46:39 PM »
Another goddamned infomercial. You're a stupid ass George Noory.

« Reply #83142 on: October 05, 2017, 12:08:04 AM »
If I-Hurt goes bankrupt Norry could lose his sponsorships, including the coveted "Grampers Pampers."

His future then would consist of being a multi-level Longevity party host.  Doc Wallet is simply retirement insurance and planning.

« Reply #83143 on: October 05, 2017, 12:31:37 AM »
Norry your future is in television. . . . 3:30 a.m. on Saturday morning pushing powered eggs and secret sauce.

« Reply #83144 on: October 05, 2017, 01:24:06 AM »
Doc Wallet just recommended the usual dozen eggs a day for a man.

Dr. Wallach
« Reply #83145 on: October 05, 2017, 01:26:34 AM »
Dr. Wallach said this morning that there are no genetically caused birth defects. All birth defects are caused by nutrition problems. I couldn't believe he said this. Noory of course ignored it. Searching Wallach's web site, I see that he said in a past program "diseases such as cystic fibrosis are not genetically based, but are caused by deficiencies in the diet."

On Wallach's previous appearance (not today), I noticed that Noory said that if you call Wallach's phone number, you would talk to a human bee-een.  I just mention this so that I can type 4 e's in a row, ignoring the hyphen.

« Reply #83146 on: October 05, 2017, 01:56:24 AM »
This old scam artist just said heís getting 10,000 new customers a month. This is what happens when you donít occasionally pull your head out of your ass and listen to how ridiculous your boasts have gradually become.

« Reply #83147 on: October 05, 2017, 07:08:33 AM »
...But the good doc has been affiliated with many multilevel marketing schemes over the years. I sold Essential Minerals for him back in the mid 90s...

No kidding?  I always trust the advice of veterinarians... err, I mean "doctors" running multi-level marketing schemes.  What's not to like?

« Reply #83148 on: October 05, 2017, 07:16:12 AM »
Drinking game challenge for tonight. Every time they mention Tangy Tangerine on Jorch's show, we've gotta take a drink.

How many times did he say 'secret sauce'?

« Reply #83149 on: October 05, 2017, 07:16:34 AM »
Eat the number of eggs per word of your posts and ALL will be ok. (I say this as someone who also is accused of 'text walls' and likes eggs (though have never approached the eating the amount suggest by C2C "experts."

I don't like eggs :)

« Reply #83150 on: October 05, 2017, 07:25:11 AM »

All this is based on the longevity of the average chicken farmer, who are known to live in excess of 250 years.

It is known.

« Reply #83151 on: October 05, 2017, 07:37:03 AM »

I'm ashamed to admit it, but, I probably could eat that many.  :-[

« Reply #83152 on: October 05, 2017, 07:51:00 AM »
I'm ashamed to admit it, but, I probably could eat that many.  :-[
Piker. ;)  ;D

« Reply #83153 on: October 05, 2017, 08:00:29 AM »

« Reply #83154 on: October 06, 2017, 09:41:09 PM »

I think I have to take that back. The first guest Tuesday night was okay (Protect the Grid guy) but the CIA guy gave us this gem

Caller : What you think of Antifa
Guest : That's what I love C2C, it's not political
Noory: That's RIGHT
Guest: This is a surprise but I am Conservative
Me: Noooo shiiiiiit. A conservative as a C2C guest.
Guest : Let's just say I don't like Antifa

So does everybody who talks to Jorge has to take his dumbpills because I don't think they know what the words"not" and "don't do" mean.

« Reply #83155 on: October 06, 2017, 09:59:12 PM »
I think I have to take that back. The first guest Tuesday night was okay (Protect the Grid guy) but the CIA guy gave us this gem

So does everybody who talks to Jorge has to take his dumbpills because I don't think they know what the words"not" and "don't do" mean.

Aw! Did it hurt your snowflake feelings that wasn't a fan of your Soros funded goon squad?  :D

« Reply #83156 on: October 06, 2017, 10:20:27 PM »

« Reply #83157 on: October 06, 2017, 10:28:37 PM »
Did anybody hear the horrible Noory show yesterday so I couldn't stay on because the guests were horrible but flipped on during top of hour to catch the Vegas news from local affiliate news updates and Noory then talks about it coming in from commercial.

So I wasn't paying full attention but he did talk about the Vegas incident like it was a terrorist attack but then I think he added that it would feel less worse if it was just a mentally ill person. If any poor so listen to him can you confirm that or not. I think it was the start of the third our or around there

He was also talking in the second half of the show to somebody who works with police and Noory said there would be no police shootings if people just listened and obey and police is never in the wrong.

As WHO mentioned in the Vegas shooting thread, what are the odds Noory have an pro NRA guy like Lott on today or tomorrow

I don't disagree with Nooory on those two points.  One lone nut would be less worse than a terrorist attack that is part of a coordinated ongoing problem. 

''Hands up, don't shoot'' was just another Left-wing lie to divide the country.  Didn't happen.  Little gang member punks wouldn't be getting shot if they weren't resisting arrest, fighting back, shooting at cops, and acting as if they are reaching for guns.

The BLM hate group is getting people killed with their constant, loud, angry message that the cops are ''hunting'' blacks, etc.  It's meant to be divisive, and meant to provoke more incidents.  The Left doesn't care about the kids, it cares about destroying the country.

« Reply #83158 on: October 06, 2017, 11:24:59 PM »
Aw! Did it hurt your snowflake feelings that wasn't a fan of your Soros funded goon squad?  :D

Kind of amusing since on the rare occasions when Nori has a liberal guest on, when the program goes to calls in the second hour, usually about 3 people call up and complain "Nori, why did you let this liberal on?"

« Reply #83159 on: October 06, 2017, 11:45:23 PM »
You never know who reads this forum.  It has been leaked that Nashville has been inspired.  There is a new song being composed that should be dedicated to Norry:  "I'm Working Hard At Working Part-Time."