Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10478418 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #77250 on: January 28, 2017, 04:05:46 AM »
Why do we always lose cool animals like cheetahs and rhinos, but no shortage of friggin mosquitos or that tiny gnat whose habitat is around my kitchen sink.
Citronella.  You know the mosquitos that bite are the ones that don't buzz?  The buzzers are the seekers then they go tell the quiet ones where you are.  So if you are stuck in a room with a buzzer, you won't get bit.  We had to dump water out of any outdoor rubber tires, pots, planters, buckets, cover drainage parts.  It made a difference.  And fruit flies hatch from larvae inside the stem of bananas so I cut the stems down to the nub and toss them, or refrigerate the bananas even though the peel turns color.

« Reply #77251 on: January 28, 2017, 04:49:51 AM »
Citronella.  You know the mosquitos that bite are the ones that don't buzz?  The buzzers are the seekers then they go tell the quiet ones where you are.  So if you are stuck in a room with a buzzer, you won't get bit.  We had to dump water out of any outdoor rubber tires, pots, planters, buckets, cover drainage parts.  It made a difference.  And fruit flies hatch from larvae inside the stem of bananas so I cut the stems down to the nub and toss them, or refrigerate the bananas even though the peel turns color.

Not racist, that's just what it is.

« Reply #77252 on: January 29, 2017, 07:38:09 AM »
That's handy to know.  Thanks.

« Reply #77253 on: January 30, 2017, 11:44:55 AM »
Goddam it, Joel  Wallach again tonight. QUAAAAAACK.

« Reply #77254 on: January 30, 2017, 11:52:34 AM »

« Reply #77255 on: January 30, 2017, 11:59:18 AM »

Well, it doesn't seem to be helping him with his pronunciation or any other higher cognitive functions that might help with the show. Nope. It's just more Guest, is it just me or are people acting really weird these days?  ::) :D

« Reply #77256 on: January 30, 2017, 12:12:56 PM »
Well, it doesn't seem to be helping him with his pronunciation or any other higher cognitive functions that might help with the show. Nope. It's just more Guest, is it just me or are people acting really weird these days?  ::) :D

"How do you do what you do Doctor?"

« Reply #77257 on: January 30, 2017, 12:15:23 PM »
Hey, George.  You look a little swarthy, un-American even.  So remember when Steve Bannon and his goons come for you, that you supported Trump.  And don't say you didn't - don't go all Kellyanne Conway on us.  You're just fucked.  Only "real" Americans for our media.  Furriners need to go.

« Reply #77258 on: January 30, 2017, 12:18:40 PM »
Hey, George.  You look a little swarthy, un-American even.  So remember when Steve Bannon and his goons come for you, that you supported Trump.  And don't say you didn't - don't go all Kellyanne Conway on us.  You're just fucked.  Only "real" Americans for our media.  Furriners need to go.

Aren't you Canadian?

« Reply #77259 on: January 30, 2017, 01:08:03 PM »

That guy again!!!?  >:(  No surprise though as he seems to be on every other week.  Plus you hear his ads nightly (at least when I listen).  Most of the ads are from him or the other quacks.  Mostly alternative health, and soon...skin products.

When you try to access the Critical Health News website you must enter your email and sign up for the newsletter first.  Before, you could just access it and read all the bullshit without giving up any privacy.

I guess Noory will give his disclaimer about 'not giving medical advice', but he'll actually give medical advice.  ::)

Oh yeah!  Anybody hear how Noory's fund to provide supplements to those "in need" is coming along?  What a shyster! 

« Reply #77260 on: January 30, 2017, 01:31:25 PM »
Every other week? It actually seems like it's almost weekly now...

Jan 30  - Alternative Health (Wallach)
Jan 18 - Alternative Health (Fuc*s)
Jan 12 -Austim & Vaccine + Chronic Pain
Jan 07 - Alternative Cancer RX (Lisa Garr Show)
Jan 03 - Alternative Health (Wallach)

5 Health shows in a month. 3 of them from CHN team of Wallach and Fuc*s! They just had the same show a week and a half ago! This is how crazy it is, Noory himself only did 6 shows between "Health infomercials "

« Reply #77261 on: January 30, 2017, 01:36:27 PM »

Jan 30  - Alternative Health (Wallach)
Jan 18 - Alternative Health (Fuc*s)
Jan 12 -Austim & Vaccine + Chronic Pain
Jan 07 - Alternative Cancer RX (Lisa Garr Show)
Jan 03 - Alternative Health (Wallach)

5 Health shows in a month. 3 of them from CHN team of Wallach and Fuc*s! They just had the same show a week and a half ago!

Ugh.  :P   It's worse than I thought.  :(

Seriously...it truly is sad that C2C has to rely on this kind of thing.  There are so many other avenues they could take, but don't.  Pathetic.

« Reply #77262 on: January 30, 2017, 02:33:16 PM »
And the best thing of all, Jorch has his usual super suck Sunday coming-up.  Oh, joy.  :P

« Reply #77263 on: January 30, 2017, 05:02:29 PM »
Noory appears to have pushed him up to twice a month now?  :P
Double the kickback money that way...

« Reply #77264 on: January 30, 2017, 06:46:25 PM »
Typically my radio stays on at night, and yes...C2C is on.  I sleep through most or part of it...Unless I want to hear a specific guest.  Nonetheless.  Not tonight.  I hate Wallach and his minions. Radio off! :P  >:(

« Reply #77265 on: January 30, 2017, 10:07:17 PM »
Hurry!  Hurry!  Hurry!  Download the free app, Tune Out!  created by those Coast fans who are tired of being fed bad medicine. 

If you do not have a Smartphone, turning off the radio will accomplish the same result and you will be less stressed.

« Reply #77266 on: January 30, 2017, 10:56:45 PM »

It's all been part of the epic "Countdown to Feb", which peaks tonite with another supplement-filled extravaganza!

« Reply #77267 on: January 30, 2017, 11:07:10 PM »
It's all been part of the epic "Countdown to Feb", which peaks tonite with another supplement-filled extravaganza!
Ah, yes.  "The month that cannot be fully pronounced" is almost here.  Poor Jorchie.

« Reply #77268 on: January 31, 2017, 12:16:24 AM »

Trump Centipede Segments Dave and Trump Geromne Corsi announced Corsi will be Alex Jones' White House tool.

« Reply #77269 on: January 31, 2017, 12:19:04 AM »
George Noory, the master of fake news, just said the terrorist attack happened in the Canadian city of Montreal. I think it was Quebec, Noory. Like that matters to fools like you. Who never correct errors of news information.

George Noory declared that attack happened at Montreal, if I heard that buffoon right. Then never heard him correct his blunder -- like he cares about "fake news'?
###

« Reply #77270 on: January 31, 2017, 12:24:11 AM »
I think Clyde Lewis just slighted Noory.  He just made a comment about NOT selling supplements.  The caller and Clyde had a good laugh.

« Reply #77271 on: January 31, 2017, 12:37:44 AM »
Breaking news: Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi joins the Alex Jones Fake News Network (FNN). Stay tuned for WND and FNN correspondent, Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi, for the most terrific fake news stories written. Georgie sNoory welcomes Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi to his growing body of gum-shoe investigative journalists who won't stop until they get to the truth and facts, even if they have to make up the truth and use alternative facts to get there.

« Reply #77272 on: January 31, 2017, 12:39:04 AM »
Breaking news: Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi joins the Alex Jones Fake News Network (FNN). Stay tuned for WND and FNN correspondent, Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi, for the most terrific fake news stories written. Georgie sNoory welcomes Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi to his growing body of gum-shoe investigative journalists who won't stop until they get to the truth and facts, even if they have to make up the truth and use alternative facts to get there.

Jerome can't be all bad, he follows me on Twitter.

« Reply #77273 on: January 31, 2017, 12:54:50 AM »
Just know about that crticalhealthnews (dot) com. It doesn't hold a license to practice medicine in the state of California, from what we determined, but is an online store with a domain name registered to the owner of the affiliate AM 1080 KSCO in Santa Cruz. No, those who are claiming to "help people" at the other end of that telephone may well be trying to diagnose and treat conditions without a license. Call them and see what you get.

There are laws about trying to diagnose and treat medical conditions. Especially when those like Joel Wallach and George Noory claim whoever calls is some "patient" without adhering to the law. There are laws in place that mandate you must see the patient in person, provide them with the patients' privacy rights, and provide them with the proper The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), Public Law 104-191, requires any health provider to present a consented document and such criteria before you recommend any "treatment" or cure.

Neither Noory or Wallach has examined the person firsthand, nor has adhered to the our HIPAA laws before they said what to do. That can get Premiere Networks in legal trouble, since they failed to air a disclaimer stating: "The views expressed by George Noory and his guests don't necessarily represent those of Premier Networks, its affiliates or any employee of our network for any medical claims made."

Short of that, Premiere Networks may find itself in class-action lawsuits for gross negligence and failure to disclosure that such is nothing but a paid program on behalf of criticalhealthnews (dot)com and any all medical advice is not to be taken seriously. All of you are encouraged to seek advice from your local physicians and medical doctors before you adhere to the medical advice you hear on the radio from those who never examined you in person, took vital signs or conducted the tests needed to properly asses your condition under the law. 

Hey Noory or Wallach: Did you ever examine the patient in person, having your aides take vital signs, and present them with the proper paperwork -- namely required under Public Law 104-191 -- or not? If not, you are a lawsuit waiting to happen. A big lawsuit for gross negligence Premiere Networks. Fair enough? You won't win.
###   

« Reply #77274 on: January 31, 2017, 01:10:28 AM »
Noory's guest keeps recommending eating a dozen eggs per hundred pounds of body weight a day!

« Reply #77275 on: January 31, 2017, 01:24:01 AM »
George Noory, the master of fake news, just said the terrorist attack happened in the Canadian city of Montreal. I think it was Quebec, Noory. Like that matters to fools like you. Who never correct errors of news information.

George Noory declared that attack happened at Montreal, if I heard that buffoon right. Then never heard him correct his blunder -- like he cares about "fake news'?
###

I haven't been listening but with the exception of getting the city wrong did he actually get the rest of the story correct?

The one highlight of these medical shows is seeing the reaction on Twitter of people freaking out over another infomercial.

« Reply #77276 on: January 31, 2017, 01:26:10 AM »
Coast to Coast AM is an infomercial. Noory and the fake doctor (who diagnoses the same treatments to all people without meeting them or running any tests) may as well be sitting at a table with Hawaiian shirts on, with Noory saying "that's amazing, Doc!" Every few minutes followed by "How can people get started??" before every break.

Noory, you should be ashamed of yourself, you greedy piece of shit pig.

« Reply #77277 on: January 31, 2017, 04:55:17 AM »

###

And of course George didn't say that the perp is white guy far right Trump supporter and self proclaimed Christian. 

« Reply #77278 on: January 31, 2017, 07:00:40 AM »
n the early 1980's, Wallach called himself a "Manner Metabolic Physician'' and treated cancer patients with laetrile, a substance that should not be used to treat cancer. In 1990 he also worked with Kurt Donsbach at the notorious Tijuana clinic Hospital Santa Monica. In 1995, Wallach was using chelation therapy for heart disease, a common misuse of this therapy by quacks. A relative of one of Wallach's patients reported his concerns to the National Council Against Health Fraud when the patient died in Wallach's care. The relative expressed concern that "Wallach had convinced the patient not to be treated by his regular physician; thus he did not seek proper medical help and died."*

I rarely listen when that QUAK is on but I've heard him tell 3 callers to FIRE THEIR DR.!!! Just a matter of time before he and Noory gets to go to JAIL!

« Reply #77279 on: January 31, 2017, 07:01:39 AM »
There is no scientific data supporting the claim that all diseases are due to mineral deficiencies. A deficiency or excess of zinc can cause serious health problems. Iron deficiency is a well-known health problem. And there is a good reason for magnesium being a common ingredient in laxatives and antacids. But unless one has a specific deficiency, there is no known health benefit from ingesting daily supplements, colloidal or otherwise, unless one considers it a health benefit to feel that you are in control of your well-being by taking supplements. Numerous studies have failed to find any health benefit from taking supplements "just in case" you might be deficient in one or more vitamins or minerals. Editors at the Annals of Internal Medicine put it this way:

Most supplements do not prevent chronic disease or death, their use is not justified, and they should be avoided.... After years of study and mostly disappointing results, enough is enough. What we've found time and again is that the supplements are not working… we don't need to go on studying them forever....most of the 53% of U.S. consumers who use supplements are wasting money, to the tune of $28 billion a year.*