George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

WOTR

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 04:31:37 PM
Whats up with this place and box fans?
Find a way to ask about the mayonnaise next... ::)

sam

Quote from: WOTR on July 06, 2015, 07:02:34 PM
Find a way to ask about the mayonnaise next... ::)

someone PMed me that shit.... Yuck

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 06, 2015, 07:02:32 PM
BUHAA-HAAAA-AA-HAA . . . I love Phil Hendrie . . . AAHAAA-HAAAA . . . God, I can't breathe . . . HAAA-HAA-HAAAAAAAA . . . .  ;D

I wish Phil would do a parody on Dave.
I would pay to hear that.

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 06:34:32 PM
I already got people sliding into my PM's calling me a troll..

Ignore them, they're either trolls or dave(George)-bots

ADG12311990

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 06, 2015, 07:02:32 PM
BUHAA-HAAAA-AA-HAA . . . I love Phil Hendrie . . . AAHAAA-HAAAA . . . God, I can't breathe . . . HAAA-HAA-HAAAAAAAA . . . .  ;D

I wish Phil would do a parody on Dave.

That is something I noticed, In all the time that Phil has been doing his show and his parody of Art, he has never one done one of Dave. Maybe because Dave is a parody of himself, but I like to think that Phil is Pro Art. Haha

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 06:12:52 PM
yeah.. i just joined and that shit makes me want to unbookmark and log out of here and lose my password...
OK then do...bye!

starrmtn001

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 06, 2015, 07:31:11 PM

That is something I noticed, In all the time that Phil has been doing his show and his parody of Art, he has never one done one of Dave. Maybe because Dave is a parody of himself, but I like to think that Phil is Pro Art. Haha
Yes.  That makes perfect sense.

sam

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 06, 2015, 07:41:01 PM
Subhuman creatures sent by snoory to troll BellGab.

wow, thats a low thing to do...

WOTR

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 07:43:46 PM

Indeed... Nothing that upstanding citizens like us would ever consider doing.

sam

Quote from: WOTR on July 06, 2015, 07:46:15 PM
Indeed... Nothing that upstanding citizens like us would ever consider doing.

kind of sad....

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 07:43:46 PM

You're kidding right? Dave is the lowest of the low. He is dirt. Notice the title of this thread?  If not to discuss the suckiness of one dave jorch snory...than what are you doing here?

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 06, 2015, 07:48:30 PM
You're kidding right? Dave is the lowest of the low. He is dirt. Notice the title of this thread?  If not to discuss the suckiness of one dave jorch snory...than what are you doing here?
It happened once before already prior to Art's debut on Sirius. Expect it again.

Izintit?

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 06, 2015, 01:17:06 PM
What a narcissistic, talentless asshat. He must be delusional if he thinks that sounded good. And he must have that wig glued down with superglue and a bottle of hairspray. It's quite windy there, and everyone else's hair is blowing all around. Except Jorch's. I can't see a hair moving on his head, except at the front where the bangs are hanging down a little.
He should have had Ten-Ton Tommy fart into the microphone for 5 minutes. That would have been a more entertaining performance.
George is not only HUGE in Canada, he`s got some street cred. Look at the way he does the "what`s up?" to the brutha at the beginning of video. Noory: Loves Sinatra but is down with Tupac. GNS

Quote from: Izintit? on July 06, 2015, 09:04:54 PM
George is not only HUGE in Canada, he`s got some street cred. Look at the way he does the "what`s up?" to the brutha at the beginning of video. Noory: Loves Sinatra but is down with Tupac. GNS
I've taken a vow to never listen or watch that breathing abortion but....no shit? He said "what's up" to a black man?..in Canada?? Canadian black folks don't act or talk ghetto. What a total dumbass...crimeny. Head to desk and repeating..be back later with ice.

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 06, 2015, 07:41:01 PM
Subhuman creatures sent by snoory to troll BellGab.
The evil, hooded Phantasm creatures come to mind.

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 06, 2015, 07:39:22 PM
Yes.  That makes perfect sense.
For that I have against Phil Hendrie (in treatment of his fans' sites, sharing, etc which is certainly debateable and also understandable- and I can see both arguments) I love him and think he is a genius in his comedy, especially earlier work. He parodied Art because he recognized Art's genius and place in the industry also. Only some schoolkid bully thinks making fun or kicking a retard is funny or worthwhile, or worthy of satire. Norry seems to do a fine job making a parody or himself- or at least of what the show he took over has become. And so he leaves it to us non-professional radio folks to point out the Norryisms.

The power of consciousness is the main topic tonight.  That is about as boring as it gets. Guess I'll skip out.

akwilly

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 06, 2015, 11:09:32 PM
The power of consciousness is the main topic tonight.  That is about as boring as it gets. Guess I'll skip out.
damit, I thought it was something different. I guess I will have to re-read the c2c website

Kojiro

So, if there was an evil conspiracy against alternative health physicians, wouldn't it be easier to just slap them with FDA violations and destroy their careers rather than bump them off via "suspicious" and mysterious assassinations?

akwilly

Quote from: Kojiro on July 06, 2015, 11:13:52 PM
So, if there was an evil conspiracy against alternative health physicians, wouldn't it be easier to just slap them with FDA violations and destroy their careers rather than bump them off via "suspicious" and mysterious assassinations?
Naw that would be to much red tape.

trostol

do none of his so called experts actually know what satanism is?

Quote from: akwilly on July 06, 2015, 11:12:53 PM
damit, I thought it was something different. I guess I will have to re-read the c2c website

I was quoting Jorch.  The website says something a little different but when you read between the lines, the power of consciousness rears its head.  First hour is Bigfoot so I'll stick until that is over.

Kojiro

Quote from: trostol on July 06, 2015, 11:17:50 PM

The guy barely understands Islam, so you expect him to actually grasp Islam's view of Satanism? Ha. HAHA.

And, oh yeah... the red tape. Yeah, because if it's one thing the government hates is bureaucracy. .....Wait... no.

aldousburbank

Quote from: trostol on July 06, 2015, 11:17:50 PM
There's a quite decent and accessible discussion of satanism toward the front end of Joe Rogan's recent episode #666 heh.

http://youtu.be/1GaviDYQvFA

"Mitchell just published a SCIENTIFIC paper PROVING the POSSIBILITY of the existence of Bigfoot."

Scientific research doesn't "prove" "possibilities." 

Sophists.

trostol

something about this guest doesnt seem...believable

Kojiro

Quote from: trostol on July 06, 2015, 11:25:41 PM
something about this guest doesnt seem...believable

Incredible, perhaps? (See what I did there?)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: akwilly on July 06, 2015, 11:17:46 PM
Naw that would be to much red tape.
What ever ish isz we need to gust to the bow-toom of isz...the troof isz out theer. Sumpins gona happens in the fewturr.
GNS