George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Little Hater

Quote from: Rico999 on July 03, 2015, 09:37:52 AM
He tried to equate first Chuck Berry

I had the feeling that the Chuck Berry thing was part of one of the questions the guest is required to supply.

Quote from: trostol on July 03, 2015, 02:51:55 AM
how does he not know what a tribute band is..how does he not know other bands beside AC/DC have been around since the 70's are still going at it as strong as ever and getting new fans

That new fangled rock 'n' roll thing is really sumpin' ain't it?  Welcome to the last fifty years Noortard.

Renfrew Zetts

Would you believe he's getting $100.00 Canadian for "VIP" tickets for his Toronto gig in August?  That must include a meet-and-greet.  God I hope there's some pie - throwing subversives in that crowd!
I agree with a previous post, Noory's so bad, the show is now comic.

zeebo

I just realized how on Fri. nites George usually has the first half with someone who just tells him stories, and second half open lines, so he doesn't even have to do the one minute of show prep he does other nites.

Renfrew Zetts

Knapp has an encyclopedic knowledge of all things rock and roll.  He would've knocked the AC-DC interview out of the park....

CornyCrow

Quote from: Nebraska888 on July 03, 2015, 12:16:27 PM

Noory was a mommy's boy who lived in a wimp bubble.........he is clueless.

By the way......I'm a fan of Sinatra too, but I'm beginning to be ashamed to admit it.   ;)
I, too, am a fan of Sinatra. And, Sammy Davis. 
I read some books on them.
Probably all have heard that the mob did a lot to enhance Sinatra's career.
Sinatra also got them to assist Sammy (whom I caught once, in a performance. He was a great talent, very versatile and untiring).
One thing that they did for Sammy is to have him employ one of their guys as a financial manager.  Sammy lost money in all his investments.  It got so bad that Sammy had to buy everything on credit because he never had any savings.  The financial guy would pay the bills and ''invest'' the rest.  Sammy, naturally, was in the position of never being able to catch up and had to keep a very active performing schedule.   

Has the Numbers Lady ever run a chart on one of the great love affairs of our time, Jorch and Ten-Ton Tommy? She should analyze the relationship, and tell everyone what makes it work so well, so all the losers on Paranormal Date will have something to aim for. Jorch always mentions how his great friend Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top is an ordained minister, so I'm sure he would be happy to perform the wedding. Falkie can be the bridesmaid.

WOTR

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 03, 2015, 03:40:28 AM
Dementia or Alzheimers are the only reasons I can come up with to explain most of George's shortcomings. At least those are the reasons I feel comfortable sharing with people without sounding offensive.
Those of us with dimension object to your comparing... I'm sorry, you were comparing somebody to us because of something, right?  I mean, that's true too, if you were making some comparison of dead children to pizza rolls and lollipops.  Can you imagine if Einstein had Alzheimer's with computers today?

Can you tell us where we can get your book?

chefist

Quote from: wotr1 on July 03, 2015, 04:50:09 PM
were making some comparison of dead children to pizza rolls and lollipops.

Notice the picture of RCH hanging on the wall...

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 30, 2015, 02:48:25 AM
Holy Shit...I just can't bee-leaf it!!! The absolutely brilliant stuff that dave comes up with???! Certainly when he passes away his brain will be no doubtly, after it's studied by the smartest of the smart..."top men" on the planet, be enconsed somewhere where it may be seen by all of mankind to be inspired by the very sight of it.

Me giggle much over this  ;D

Morgus

Tonight during Friday open lines, I hope a lot of bellgab callers can get into to Noory to ask him about Hoagland's guest hosting for the Pluto probe night.
Noory hasn't said a word about any change in plans since Hoagland was on c2c a couple weeks ago, so its fair game.
See what Noory responds with, should be fun.
How about a new "bateman" call tonight about Hoagland? :D

chefist

Quote from: Morgus on July 03, 2015, 05:15:19 PM
Tonight during Friday open lines, I hope a lot of bellgab callers can get into to Noory to ask him about Hoagland's guest hosting for the Pluto probe night.
Noory hasn't said a word about any change in plans since Hoagland was on c2c a couple weeks ago, so its fair game.
See what Noory responds with, should be fun.
How about a new "bateman" call tonight about Hoagland? :D
Are the calls screened?

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 05:18:56 PM
Are the calls screened?
Yes.  You  have to sneak under the fence in a Bateman-like style.  Step forward, wannabe cat ladies.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2015, 05:30:11 PM
Yes.  You  have to sneak under the fence in a Bateman-like style.  Step forward, wannabe cat ladies.

Coast to Coast open line calls, the only place where the bottom 10% get priority admittance.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2015, 05:30:11 PM
Gotcha!

When did Bateman get a call through? What did he say? I must have missed that.

chefist

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 03, 2015, 09:22:27 PM
When did Bateman get a call through? What did he say? I must have missed that.
I think Eddie Dean played it on a GabCast recently...maybe even the last one...oh, they were talking about vitamins for digestion, and Bateman said he used a product called, something to the effect of "blow it out your butt"...I can't remember the exact words...but it was HILARIOUS...

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 09:23:42 PM
I think Eddie Dean played it on a GabCast recently...maybe even the last one...oh, they were talking about vitamins for digestion, and Bateman said he used a product called, something to the effect of "blow it out your butt"...I can't remember the exact words...but it was HILARIOUS...
Colon blow, as I recall...

Bateman got several calls in to C2C leading up to Art's 2013 satellite radio program Dark Matter.  He would use different identities and different voices (including one as a woman), claiming to be from different parts of the country each time.  He was trying to plug Art Bell and had varying success.  That Colon Blow call immediately preceded the first appearance of gnoory on Bellgab.

ItsOver

I'm still laughing about when Bateman called in and got Dave to put Goatsy on the prayer list.  Dave.  What a dick.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2015, 09:56:00 PM
I'm still laughing about when Bateman called in and got Dave to put Goatsy on the prayer list.  Dave.  What a dick.

I may be mixing up my bellgab history, but I thought SaucyRossy pulled that one off via online request to Dave?  In any case Bateman's already secured his place in the Bellgab Hall of Immortals for the Maine Coon cats & Colon Blow and other calls.  (Maybe Morgus, our unofficial historian, can enlighten us on this matter.)

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2015, 09:56:00 PM
OMG how did they get that one by Dave? Was Goatsy a family member or what?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: michio link=topic=3.msg417079#msg417079
date=1435914991

The amount of information that he hasn't stored in that mind of his is astounding. He really does know next to nothing.  I like to view this thread as a tribute to his over-the-top suckage. Enjoy, Georgie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ
It is a proven scientific fact that common everyday house flys have higher IQ's than dave "jorch" snory.

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 10:03:48 PM
OMG how did they get that one by Dave? Was Goatsy a family member or what?

gnoory was trying to prove he was really George Noory, so he was doing a few things we asked him to do while he was on the air.  We asked him to make a Twilight Zone reference, so he did that.  I think Bateman asked for a shoutout so he did that.  SaucyRossy asked him to put his sick cat "Goatse" on prayer list, so Noory did that as well.  I think there really was a Goatse, so named because he was always turned away with his tail in the air, but I can't be positive.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on July 03, 2015, 10:02:35 PM
I may be mixing up my bellgab history, but I thought SaucyRossy pulled that one off via online request to Dave?  In any case Bateman's already secured his place in the Bellgab Hall of Immortals for the Maine Coon cats & Colon Blow and other calls.
As I recall, it was "cat lady" Bateman and Goatsy was one of his/her cats.  I remember Jorch flustered over Bateman once El Dimwit figured out he'd been duped.

Then again, I may have had one too many hits of Camarotz Automat tonight.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2015, 10:10:46 PM
As I recall, it was "cat lady" Bateman and Goatsy was one of his/her cats.  I remember Jorch flustered over Bateman once El Dimwit figured out he'd been duped.

Then again, I may have had one too many hits of Camarotz Automat tonight.

I'm uncertain now, and I may be Camazotz'd myself.  I shall await Morgus's official review.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on July 03, 2015, 10:02:35 PM
I may be mixing up my bellgab history, but I thought SaucyRossy pulled that one off via online request to Dave?  In any case Bateman's already secured his place in the Bellgab Hall of Immortals for the Maine Coon cats & Colon Blow and other calls.  (Maybe Morgus, our unofficial historian, can enlighten us on this matter.)
Yes, the marvelous Maine Coon cats.   ;D

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 10:24:04 AM

Don't know why but this reminds me of C2C with Dave...
Hey look, is that flackie...oh no, my bad, that's Pre-doucher tammy!!

For me, what made Bateman's "Maryanne" call priceless was his attention to ridiculous detail that somehow made the call credible; for example, his two Maine Coons that needed a cat astrologer were Geminis.