George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 27, 2015, 01:36:57 AM
Waterloo, my favorite tune from ABBA.

I'm more favorable to Take a Chance On Me, personally.

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 27, 2015, 01:40:25 AM
I'm more favorable to Take a Chance On Me, personally.

I like most of their music so its all good to me.  Though I have to confess I'm more than a little tired of Dancing Queen.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 27, 2015, 01:52:26 AM
Listen to yourselves!

It's a guilty pleasure of mine. What can I say?  Plus my Mom loved ABBA.

George is actually very skilled and efficient at what he does.  Elementary school teachers, high school teachers, and college instructors all devote their lives to tirelessly educating a few students at a time, with slow results and often for meager pay.

George takes the same students, by the millions, and uneducates them with very little effort while being paid millions for his time.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 27, 2015, 01:53:33 AM
It's a guilty pleasure of mine. What can I say?  Plus my Mom loved ABBA.

Fine, fine. I'll lay claim to "Does Your Mother Know".

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 27, 2015, 01:56:25 AM
George is actually very skilled and efficient at what he does.  Elementary school teachers, high school teachers, and college instructors all devote their lives to tirelessly educating a few students at a time, with slow results and often for meager pay.

George takes the same students, by the millions, and uneducates them with very little effort while being paid millions for his time.

Dave also eliminated 10 million listeners, and is the Hitler of talk radio.

Heather Wade

Quote from: No Name Storm on May 25, 2015, 09:06:48 PM
Whoa....No Linda this Thursday? Don't feel sorry for me, but I really look forward to LMH Thursdays. Anyone know why? Has she been fired? Has George officially given up on her?

I understand, Linda is an awesome all her own, but she's going to Contact in the Desert. 

I hate it when George is the smart one during an interview.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 27, 2015, 02:42:33 AM
I hate it when George is the smart one during an interview.

Dave is an bumbling fool, and was having a harder time stringing words together tonight than usual, and I think he tried to say something about a "spatial ark" at one point when they were talking about aliens despite the guest saying he didn't believe in them multiple times. He was trying to be smart, but it sounded kind of mangled.

Ah, it just seemed like George was tripping up the guest a lot.  I wasn't very impressed the second guest.  The first guest was interesting enough to keep my attention but didn't seem to have a very good knowledge of physics for someone who claimed to be trained as an electrical engineer, and I certainly wouldn't count him as a biblical scholar.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 27, 2015, 03:19:14 AM
I wonder if George still uses a corset?  My guess would be yes.

The interview with whatshisface showed he doesn't even wear a bra, and just lets those things out with hard nipples and all.

Izintit?

I heard George`s  Sleep Number  bed commercial last night. His sleep number I.Q. is 82 ... Nahh..too easy. GNS

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 26, 2015, 11:02:06 PM
Don't forget the signage. Dave can't function without signage.
Suckage.  Dave can't function without suckage.

ItsOver

PathoJen

Quote from: akwilly on May 27, 2015, 12:10:35 AM
this show has turned into bible thumping fear mongers and people selling natural health stuff. I really hope the second guest is half way interesting
I didn't make it to second guest. Did he/she hold your attention?

PathoJen

Quote from: ItsOver on May 27, 2015, 06:59:43 AM
Another dream of mine not to be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2601847/Its-not-Money-Money-Money-ABBA-admit-turning-1billion-reunion.html
You certainly cannot call them sell outs. They have integrity. In the article one band member said "we were young, we had our time". I wish more bands thought along these lines and quit while they were ahead instead of trying to make a comeback. Incidentally, do you think Jim Morrison actually had vocal talent? I can't quit decide.

ItsOver

Quote from: PathoJen on May 27, 2015, 08:46:30 AM
You certainly cannot call them sell outs. They have integrity. In the article one band member said "we were young, we had our time". I wish more bands thought along these lines and quit while they were ahead instead of trying to make a comeback. Incidentally, do you think Jim Morrison actually had vocal talent? I can't quit decide.

I enjoy Morrison and The Doors, when I'm in the mood, but I liked him better when I was younger, so it's probably just me.

I'm somewhat amazed there are so many old rockers still ABLE to do concerts, such as The Rolling Stones and Fleetwood Mac.  Crap, Stevie Nicks had her 67th birthday yesterday!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: albrecht on May 26, 2015, 06:47:57 PM
http://www.stlmag.com/A-Conversation-with-George-Noory/
According to this they HAVE the Hawaiian studio, and no signage issues.
Q: And you still broadcast from here sometimes, right?

A: "Whenever I’m in St. Louis, I’m still doing my show. There’s no downtime for me. We’ve got a studio now in Hawaii, so I can do some shows from there. That’s the luxury of technology. My weekend people..............

He meant weakened people, not weekend people.  That would include his remaining listeners, all 5 callers, staff, guests and advertisers. 

b_dubb

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 26, 2015, 08:19:50 PM

We know what Art's studio looks like, and now here is the first picture Dave and Tommy's Hawaiian studio.

For a sec I thought this had been posted in the Art Bell thread. But then I realized it was in GNS - where the gimp comes standard

Nick el Ass

Quote from: b_dubb on May 27, 2015, 10:31:40 AM
For a sec I thought this had been posted in the Art Bell thread. But then I realized it was in GNS - where the gimp comes standard

The gimp suit is special made so you can still see his stache.

Maxwell

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 27, 2015, 02:10:06 AM
Dave also eliminated 10 million listeners, and is the Hitler of talk radio.

This should be in the upper-right corner.  Hell, it should be etched on a plaque and launched into deep space.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Maxwell on May 27, 2015, 05:48:11 PM
This should be in the upper-right corner.  Hell, it should be etched on a plaque and launched into deep space.

I don't want the aliens to come back to annihilate us because of something I said. Besides someone on a past show mentioned sending a message from Noory into space on a rocket, or something like that... so I will let Noory handle being responsible for the deaths of 100's of millions more at the hand of the aliens.

akwilly

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 27, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

I don't want the aliens to come back to annihilate us because of something I said. Besides someone on a past show mentioned sending a message from Noory into space on a rocket, or something like that... so I will let Noory handle being responsible for the deaths of 100's of millions more at the hand of the aliens.
Well certainly not all of us, but some sure I don't have a prob with that

Nick el Ass

Quote from: akwilly on May 27, 2015, 05:57:36 PM
Well certainly not all of us, but some sure I don't have a prob with that

George Noory and cockroaches will be the only survivors, but I will haunt his as forever the same way I told people I would haunt George Lucas when a friend and I were watching Star Wars Episode II when a tornado hit Indianapolis in 2002. Damage was pretty bad... but no one died.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 27, 2015, 06:15:13 PM
George Noory and cockroaches will be the only survivors...

If only George and the cockroaches were left, would he still wear a wig?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 27, 2015, 06:24:45 PM
If only George and the cockroaches were left, would he still wear a wig?

Probably, and he will try to teach them to put the dye in his stache too. Someone has to keep up the work Tommy does.