• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

136 or 142

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 27, 2015, 12:50:08 AM

The hacking may have backfired, and made everyone's resolve that much stronger.

As if anybody on Noory's staff would know how to hack a website.

onan

Quote from: 136 or 142 on April 27, 2015, 01:59:07 AM
As if anybody on Noory's staff would know how to hack a website.

I don't know how to repair my computer. But I do know how to find someone that does.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 26, 2015, 06:38:19 PM
Me? Thanks.  No, it's nothing wine-related, just a rabbit avatar found while browsing online.
It is a cool avatar indeed.  It even tells a story.  "Once upon a time, a rabbit ate a snail and got mega-gas.  The end."

aldousburbank

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 27, 2015, 01:50:09 AM
Man, Noory really must of pissed you off because you're so chill most of the time.
I have my limits  >:(

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on April 26, 2015, 07:09:24 PM
I tuned in to a different station than I used to in order to be ready for Knapp.  They are airing something called "The Best of Coast to Coast with George Noory."  I didn't know there was such a thing.  After all, George Noory sucks.

Once in awhile a Noory show used to slip in with the Art ones during the Fine Art Stream. I always found it funny, because decades from now we will all still be listening to old Art shows,and if we are lucky someone will have burned the ones George did! lol!

Coast to coast am. Starring Dave Moore as The Blank

ziznak

The noory stain will just never wash out I'm afraid... and I have to admit. 

I'm still listneeeeeeen

onan

Quote from: ziznak on April 27, 2015, 11:50:43 AM
The noory stain will just never wash out I'm afraid... and I have to admit. 

I'm still listneeeeeeen

It's not so much a stain as it is something similar to mildew.

lonevoice

Quote from: onan on April 27, 2015, 12:13:27 PM
It's not so much a stain as it is something similar to mildew.
I think it's a fungus: Fungus Amongus.

eddie dean

Quote from: lonevoice on April 27, 2015, 12:55:14 PM
I think it's a fungus: Fungus Amongus.

Great album from the early days of Incubus.

lonevoice

Quote from: eddie dean on April 27, 2015, 01:16:27 PM
Great album from the early days of Incubus.
Such a pretty shroom that is.

The Fungus Amongus that infects the soles of listeners looks a lot like this picture of Tommy's foot that Falkie took at the Expo:

136 or 142

Quote from: onan on April 27, 2015, 06:31:05 AM
I don't know how to repair my computer. But I do know how to find someone that does.

The most likely scenario is that the hacker is a fan of Noory who found out that Noory posted here via the Coast to Coast Facebook page.  I seriously doubt anybody from Coast to Coast or Premier Radio would hack this website.

136 or 142

Awesome Christopher Walken channeling and parodying (the lyrics) Frank Sinatra in new song for his new movie.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/24/christopher-walken-sings-tribeca_n_7130778.html

lonevoice

Quote from: 136 or 142 on April 27, 2015, 02:10:58 PM
Awesome Christopher Walken channeling and parodying (the lyrics) Frank Sinatra in new song for his new movie.
Needs more cowbell

eddie dean

Quote from: lonevoice on April 27, 2015, 01:47:15 PM

The Fungus Amongus that infects the soles of listeners looks a lot like this picture of Tommy's foot that Falkie took at the Expo:

I didn't need to see that.
I won't be eating any brown sugar cookies anytime soon :o

lonevoice

Quote from: eddie dean on April 27, 2015, 02:27:26 PM
I didn't need to see that.
I won't be eating any brown sugar cookies anytime soon :o
OMG!  Now I will never again eat a brown sugar cookie.  Or even look at one. 

This thread, and every post in it, is a crowning achievement in the culinary arts.  Now we know why Dave wears the crown so proudly.  ;D

So...the coast twitter just posted this from Noory.

GN: Soon something wonderful and BIG is about to happen...can't say yet.

Any ideas? I'm sticking to my prediction that Coast is going to try to sabotage Art's new show by putting up the entire archive of old Coast shows on their Streamlink thing or whatever the hell they call it now.

Quote from: Dont Fear The Reaper on April 27, 2015, 03:37:05 PM

Any ideas? I'm sticking to my prediction that Coast is going to try to sabotage Art's new show by putting up the entire archive of old Coast shows on their Streamlink thing or whatever the hell they call it now.

Maybe he's actually referring to Art's show and plans to help promote it.  Naah that's goofy talk...

Quote from: Dont Fear The Reaper on April 27, 2015, 03:37:05 PM

He's going to announce a new studio in Alaska that's only a month away, since they've finally finished work on the Hawaiian Studio except for the webcam and signage (everyone knows that's the most difficult part).

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 27, 2015, 03:41:45 PM
He's going to announce a new studio in Alaska that's only a month away, since they've finally finished work on the Hawaiian Studio except for the webcam and signage (everyone knows that's the most difficult part).

Only George is capable of patting himself on the back so extravagantly.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 27, 2015, 03:41:45 PM

Oh, I propose a new studio in Mel's Hole.  Maybe we would never hear from George again.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 27, 2015, 04:04:43 PM
Oh, I propose a new studio in Mel's Hole.  Maybe we would never hear from George again.

Sadly I understand the transmission is even better when it comes from inside the hollow earth.

UFQuack

Coast to Coast AM twitter feed: GN: Soon something wonderful and BIG is about to happen...can't say yet.

He also teased with that on the air recently--I forget when.

But he would have to be announcing his retirement for that to be true.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 27, 2015, 04:04:43 PM
======================================================
.Allo!
With you all in spirit(s?)Not yuce..
Thinking,Mr.Noory and Mel(mac)'s hole an natural fit...
Vis:"yellow submarine's 'Sea of Holes' "?
Wasn't the 'Angel Abaddon'supposed to rise from an bottom-less pit in Death Valley according to "Black Easter"/Revelation"?
Is Mr.Noory's new glee somehow partly based on Xtian 'End Times'+"Rupture/Rapture"?
What about an Truss?
New sponsor:
"Studio Truss Fitting"vid?
"Truss Me,I'm Xtian"?
More,Anon.
"B_B"

b_dubb

Quote from: lonevoice on April 27, 2015, 01:47:15 PM

NOT. FUCKING. NECESSARY.

136 or 142

John Lott: "I know nothing about the specific situation."

Then why the fuck is he on??????