• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: wr250 on January 28, 2015, 06:20:27 AM
time to talk about the GNS2K bug?
will george stop sucking ? or just suck worse?
will the suckeage take down the internet ?
or will the suckage cause everyones computer to crash and burn?
inquiring minds want to know

GNS2K:
A day is coming when
The sheer weight of suckage shall overwhelm;
The memory buffer shall fail;
And Bellgab shall BURN.

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 28, 2015, 04:12:45 AM
George's vocabulary seems to be degenerating every night.  Pretty soon he'll just say 'something's going on' every five minutes to prompt the guest for further info.

You're right!

Funny thing, though:

It's the only accurate thing he seems to say.

You can't really go wrong with, "Something's got to be happening."

Can you?

Nebraska888

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 28, 2015, 07:31:49 PM

You're right!

Funny thing, though:

Can you?

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D!!!!!

wr250

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 28, 2015, 07:31:49 PM

You're right!

Funny thing, though:

Can you?
only if your name is "ed dames"

laserjock

I heard a term tonight and immediately thought of the noorge:  Intellectual curiosity.  Something George completely lacks. 

The newest gallery of insiders has been posted.
Why do people do this to themselves..
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/coast-insiders-gallery
And ... something tells me I saw this insider before..

nooron almost woke up when the caller mentioned miscarrying after being exposed to GMO pesticides.. "would it have been a mean fetus?"

also, i know this is old but i still cant get over jorch "sort of" suggesting that Nelly the rapper might have been in the limousine when jfk was shot..."my dear friend billy gibbons is from texas, was he in the motorcade?"

somone on the shitty Jimmy Church website posted that a caller asked Nooron about why he still mentions Art Bell a few days ago. Apparently Noorie lied and said he hasn't heard from Art in years, even though Noorie came on here and admitted they exchanged emails, with Art pissed off about Oates.

zeebo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 28, 2015, 10:27:24 PM
somone on the shitty Jimmy Church website posted that a caller asked Nooron about why he still mentions Art Bell a few days ago. Apparently Noorie lied and said he hasn't heard from Art in years, even though Noorie came on here and admitted they exchanged emails, with Art pissed off about Oates.

I heard this, it was near the end of the show the other nite.  Noory's tone went ice cold.  You'd have thought maybe he'd show some class and give Art some props for, you know, pioneering the whole friggin show format he's been riding into ruination for the last decade.

i havent heard from Oatie in a while, i wonder if noory is equally as incomprehensible in reverse?

Quote from: zeebo on January 28, 2015, 10:30:46 PM
I heard this, it was near the end of the show the other nite.  Noory's tone went ice cold.  You'd have thought maybe he'd show some class and give Art some props for, you know, pioneering the whole friggin show format he's been riding into ruination for the last decade.

I heard that too and was surprised no one posted.  George indeed said he hadn't heard from Art for a long time and had no idea what he was up to.  I don't think he specifically said 'years' though, or gave any indication of a time frame, but I wouldn't bet anything that matters on it.

zeebo

Tonite's second guest is an "attorney, contractor and ET contactee" who will discuss "Planet X and the coming pole shift".  It just makes sense.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: zeebo on January 28, 2015, 11:30:27 PM
Tonite's second guest is an "attorney, contractor and ET contactee" who will discuss "Planet X and the coming pole shift".  It just makes sense.

I completely believe the ET contactee part. The actual jobs, not so much.

NoMoreNoory

Just before we slide into tonight's inanity, did anyone catch this from Joorch last night?

"You know, it's the old saying: you listen to your gut or you listen to your brain."

That's an old saying? Really? About as old as the point at which Dumbass made it up, I would venture. I think it goes with those other well-known old sayings:

You stand on the carpet or you stand on the mantelpiece
You eat your food or you eat the plate

For the record, he said more often than not your gut is right. You could see how easy it would be for a man with no discernible brain to believe that.

And belated congratulations to us all for reaching the twentieth century of suckage!

Ghostbusters with Melissa McCarthy and George says its gonna be a great movie. :o ::)

The man has terrible taste.

zeebo

Oh barf ... Jorch just quoted ..... himself.

Another silly 'new world order agenda' guest who knows all about the future but can't be more specific about the perpetrators  than 'the elites', and another silly George who thinks it's a good idea to talk about how the world is going to go to crap for his optimistic granddaughter who can't wait to start her career.

I can't take this.  I'll be back in two hours  >:( .

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 29, 2015, 12:30:06 AM
Another silly 'new world order agenda' guest who knows all about the future but can't be more specific about the perpetrators  than 'the elites', and another silly George who thinks it's a good idea to talk about how the world is going to go to crap for his optimistic granddaughter who can't wait to start her career.

I can't take this.  I'll be back in two hours  >:( .

My wife loves this sort of stuff but luckily she's asleep.  I turned it off and I am going to find a movie.

So far, we've learned that "the month of January flew by like a rocketship," thanks to the New World Order.

zeebo

This is silly.  An EMP wouldn't take down bellgab.  Would it?  WOULD IT??  ??? ??? ??? 

zeebo

So FEMA's rounding up California homeless into camps?  So ..... maybe I can afford to live in Cali?

SnapT

Quote from: ShatteredGlassDome on January 28, 2015, 10:19:02 PM
also, i know this is old but i still cant get over jorch "sort of" suggesting that Nelly the rapper might have been in the limousine when jfk was shot..."my dear friend billy gibbons is from texas, was he in the motorcade?"

Seconded, still laughing about that.

zeebo

I get it.

The first two hours is an infomercial for a survivalist company George voices ads for -- My Patriot Supply -- minus any information.

zeebo

George:  When you encounter a psychic vampire, do you try and get away from them, or do you hang around?

Guest:  Well, I have a good protective bubble around me.

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2015, 01:25:28 AM
George:  When you encounter a psychic vampire, do you try and get away from them, or do you hang around?

Guest:  Well, I have a good protective bubble around me.

It's like a conversation between two villagers in the Middle Ages.

How the hell did this idiotic dialogue move from survivalism to psychic vampires?

zeebo

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 29, 2015, 01:27:25 AM
How the hell did this idiotic dialogue move from survivalism to psychic vampires?

Yeah imagine two guys lost in the woods, one says "Didn't you say you heard a c2c with that survivalist?", and the other says "Yeah well I don't know how to build a fire but I can keep the psychic vampires from draining my energy."

Quote from: ShatteredGlassDome on January 28, 2015, 10:19:02 PM

Lol

And how did Magic Johnson become president after JFK was killed?