• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 27, 2014, 02:16:59 AM
George is going to put Joel Richardson's dog Bukake on the prayer list.

I think I ruptured a kidney laughing.

During the End-of-the-World War, George will get called back into the Navy to write press releases about the hours of operation of the PX and the base movie theater.

"Don't screw it up this time," his commanding officer orders.

George:  "When we return, the Mark of the Beast."

You cock-teasing asshole!  Don't leave us hanging like that, you simpleton fuck.

George is really vamping the word "unfolding" a lot tonight.

And for the second time, he has asked an end-of-the-worlder if we can somehow stop the end of the world.

That's like asking a fast-food worker behind the lunchtime counter at McDonald's if they could somehow stop taking orders.

Everybody's gone tonight.

Did you folks all get raptured?

All I got was a rupture.

My god.

"Final phone calls" has never sounded more final.

I tried like hell to understand the guest.

But he passeth all understanding.

ItsOver

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on November 27, 2014, 02:18:42 AM
"How did you get interested in the end of the world?"

"When did the end of the world become your passion?"
"Would the end of the world be painful?"

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2014, 03:47:00 AM
"Would the end of the world be painful?"

I just ruptured my other kidney laughing.

George:  "Joel, do we know who the Anti-Christ is?"

Damn.

I just found out who the Anti-Christ is.

Me.

George:  "What about the Devil?  Could he be the Messiah?"

What about those deviled eggs tomorrow?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

"The End Times Just Happened and I Didn't Even Get a Lousy T-Shirt."

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on November 27, 2014, 03:09:13 AM
George:  "When we return, the Mark of the Beast."

You cock-teasing asshole!  Don't leave us hanging like that, you simpleton fuck.

George knows a male stripper named Mark Beast

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 27, 2014, 04:07:11 AM
George knows a male stripper named Mark Beast

Then I'll bet George knows an "a pecker lips" . . . er, "Apocalypse."

Joel Richardson:

Great ending to your end of the world show.  Although it ended in the exact flat, neutral, monotone in which it began, the final words were inspiring as hell. 

In fact, you ender made me go on a bender. 

Thank god it's Thanksgiving, though, unless the end times just happened, and then it's really Endsgiving.  I hope your dog, Bukkake, makes it out of his cast OK. 

And I hope I have time for some pumpkin pie before the . . .   

Juan Cena

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on November 27, 2014, 03:50:47 AM
George:  "Joel, do we know who the Anti-Christ is?"

Damn.

I just found out who the Anti-Christ is.

Me.

Are you an anarchist as well?

Oversoul

Islamist George Noory on secret pilgrimage to Mecca, before the Kaaba . . .

. . . after completing his jihadi training under ISIL Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Coast2Coast soon to feature head decapitations of frequently recycled guests and unsuspecting Friday open callers who do not praise him openly over the radio by shouting "George is greatest!" three times.   ;D

aldousburbank

Three points swoosh from the outside Oversoul

Hey, Jorge, if you want to talk about the Battle of the Bulge, you should at least get Danny Parker on to talk about his books instead of that fool Corsi.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 26, 2014, 07:06:56 PM
Actually these days this "end times" rightwing evangelicals are very pro-Israel and even admire/defend the Papacy. It took modern Islam, and Obama, get the Protestants liking Catholics who are both supporting Jews. Centuries of mistrust, doctrinal differences, schisms, and even fighting solved in a few short years. It is a weird world.
*channels Keanu Reeves* Whoa!  Like dude, you have just unraveled the schwerpunkt of every conspiracy know to man!  Dude! 

paladin1991

Quote from: Oversoul on November 27, 2014, 08:16:07 AM

. . . after completing his jihadi training under ISIL Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Coast2Coast soon to feature head decapitations of frequently recycled guests and unsuspecting Friday open callers who do not praise him openly over the radio by shouting "George is greatest!" three times.   ;D
What is that metallic sphincter he is speaking into?  Is it a portal?

Isn't it Thanksgiving that George said one of his family's traditions is watching 'Old Yellow', the heart-clutching story of a young boys dog having to be shot?

wr250

Quote from: Oversoul on November 27, 2014, 08:16:07 AM

and why is Sakketh and col Qaddafi  behind jorch ?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 27, 2014, 12:48:30 AM
Joorch - without reference to any specific content, of course: that would require actually reading the damn things - tells Corsi that his books are 'very thought provocative'.

I heard him say that, and about fell out of my bed laughing so hard. George has said, or asked some really stupid things in the last few days between the interview with the cop in which I heard him ask something along the lines of "Have you ever had to pull your weapon?," and followed that with "Have you ever feared for your life?" (my guess is that the two go hand in hand George) and this one. The questions are getting worse with each passing show. It is depressing to hear what Noory has done with a once great show.

I'm thankful on Thanksgiving that we got a chance to hear the awesomeness that is Art Bell, and for Youtube for having a large quantity of older shows. No amount of shit will ever make me forget some of the great moments we have had in the past. The future is dim for us as well as radio though because people like George will always suck.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 27, 2014, 01:47:35 PM
Isn't it Thanksgiving that George said one of his family's traditions is watching 'Old Yellow', the heart-clutching story of a young boys dog having to be shot?

George watches it because it brings back memories of a time when he would torture and kill his pets.

megacephalus

26 November 2012 - topic: End Times - (not sure if this is an exact quote, but close enough) -

George: "The Second Coming... will that be Jesus or someone else?"

zeebo

Tonite:

The Power of Gratitude/ Open Lines

Eldon Taylor, bestselling author and inventor of the patented InnerTalk technology and the founder and President of Progressive Awareness Research, will talk about Thanksgiving and the power of gratitude and positive thought.

This sucks.  By tonite I'll have just managed to survive the family gauntlet.  I'll deserve a better show than this, after hours of biting my tongue avoiding sensitive topics including the dry turkey I'll be choking down to keep the peace.  And what do I get for my efforts, some schmaltzy self-help Lisa Garr show but without even her velvety voice for comfort, replaced instead with Nooron's guttural utterances.  I think I'm pouring my first scotch early today.

wr250

Quote from: zeebo on November 27, 2014, 03:57:31 PM
Tonite:

The Power of Gratitude/ Open Lines suckage

This sucks.  By tonite I'll have just managed to survive the family gauntlet.  I'll deserve a better show than this, after hours of biting my tongue avoiding sensitive topics including the dry turkey I'll be choking down to keep the peace.  And what do I get for my efforts, some schmaltzy self-help Lisa Garr show but without even her velvety voice for comfort, replaced instead with Nooron's guttural utterances.  I think I'm pouring my first scotch early today.

the power of suckage even makes fine scotch taste like Jamaican sewer water.

I bought a bunch of Eldon Taylor's subliminal tapes or CDs long before I ever heard about him on Coast.  I'm over that phase of my life now.  I think I'll sit this one out.  I may just listen for George's gaffs in the news segment.