• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: laserjock on October 22, 2014, 10:58:05 PM
Jones is an incitor, a race bater, a seditionist, he makes people around the world hate us more...

I really hope you're wrong.  I was hoping hardly anyone outside the US had ever heard of him..

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 23, 2014, 01:19:49 AM

I really hope you're wrong.  I was hoping hardly anyone outside the US had ever heard of him..

Me too. He's an embarrassment.

Quote from: zeebo on October 23, 2014, 12:51:10 AM
Alex Jones is one of those people who I just absolutely can't stand to listen to, ever.  I can only imagine the Noory echo chamber effect worsens it.

However, I'm not exactly eagerly awaiting the second guest either:

2nd Half: Dr. Julie Beischel, co-founder and Director of Research at the Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential talks about mediumship and the survival of consciousness.

The term "human potential" is always a red flag for probable infomercial/new age content.

Agreed.  The term consciousness does as well.

Well, at least this lady has real credentials.

Julie Beischel, PhD, Co-Founder and Director of Research at the Windbridge Institute, holds a BS in Environmental Sciences (1996) from Northern Arizona University and a PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology with a minor in Microbiology and Immunology (2003) from the University of Arizona (UA).

However, I don't see how the degrees apply to what she's doing now.

I guess Julie's tired of being a pharmacist at CVS so she has established the so-called Windbridge Institute of which she runs by herself.  ::)

Yep, a phony.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2014, 01:11:30 AM
Thank you.   A little background about me. I once had a desire to pursue meteorology as my field of study.  My application was accepted  at Colorado State University in 1985 and I was going to try to get a degree in meteorology. It was one of the top schools for that back then.  Unfortunately, illness besieged me at that moment and my parents convinced me not to move so far from home. Anyway,  I've been doing a little research the past few minutes regarding when CSU started their Department of Atmospheric Science.  1962.  And most schools did not start until after that.  When Coleman was college age, there were very few if any colleges offering degrees for meteorology.  I just want to offer a bit of perspective about all of this.   Anyway, enough about Coleman. Back to the Suckage.

Thanks, those are interesting insights.  I suppose it can be easy to dismiss someone out of hand but I'm still not sure I'm willing to place a lot of confidence in Coleman's understanding of climate.

Also, I'm sorry you were not able to pursue your dream.

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2014, 12:22:54 AM
Well, then why would the American Meteorological Society credit him for being Top Broadcast Meteorologist for 1983?  The Wiki article is lacking in a lot of details.  He could have gone back later and gotten a degree.  The fact is the AMS recognized him as a meteorologist.

My best assumption would be for his part in founding The Weather Channel, and not for being a reasonably accurate weatherman.

washere

Jones supported that old rancher geezer that said blacks were better off as slaves and brought him on afterwards and supported him still. He's selling shit-loads of crap every 5 minutes making good cash everyday. Unlike the shrinking affiliates numbers of c2c his is going up, 170 and growing, he's well off now.

Nick el Ass

I tuned in to hear the last hour of the show out of boredom, and heard George proclaim tomorrow as the day for his second annual Coast is Toast Am dead peoples program (later called the memorial show). Then made sure that everyone knew that he would be there just to introduce people... while managing to sound completely destroyed in the process. This should be classic.

\At times it sure sounds like George doesn't even want to be there.

Quote from: washere on October 23, 2014, 03:09:33 AM
Jones supported that old rancher geezer that said blacks were better off as slaves and brought him on afterwards and supported him still. He's selling shit-loads of crap every 5 minutes making good cash everyday. Unlike the shrinking affiliates numbers of c2c his is going up, 170 and growing, he's well off now.

George makes such a big thing about affiliates. It is silly. C2c couldn't even be heard in chicago for awhile.  In new york city it isn't even the #1 radio show for its time slot. Sure george picks up affiliates but C2C total listener numbers are at an all time low.  That means those CARNIVORA commercials cost a lot less.

washere

Alex told George about his 2003 re-arising on c2c  as I recently recalled: "I salute you george not for me but for the truth, nation etc.". Said that a few times, then stopped saluting and sat down again.

Then he said this was particularly difficult due to great unseen pressures behind the scene on you regarding this. Pressure being: Art had said on air previously he'll never let him on air again after he called in. Then he started saluting george again but george said sit down Al and stroked his tache and said no problemo mi amigo, tis nuttin, and i'll continue to do so as we are watchdogs of the nation.

I do like their courage though as most won't risk nothing, not even a lil money and play safe. Look at the creepy hosts on other budding little para radio shows. Most are self jingling assholes who'll sell anyone out including their own mothers nvm Art for a fistful of dollars. Most of both their shows' guests are conmen though selling dvds, pills, courses and other junk. I wish knappy did c2c three times a week.

Beyond Bleef

Ed Dames.  Alex Jones.  Pharmacist who certifies psychics.   Moronic callers.  George.

Note to Premiere:  Internet radios are common.   No one suffering from insomnia has to listen to this verbal diarrhea anymore.

It's time to stop.  C2C is dead.  You killed it.

ZHero

The suck-fest with Alex Jones last night will only be surpassed by the
Suck-nato memorial show tonight. What the F@&$ happened to all the
Halloween programming we were supposed to be getting for the month of October?
And now Snorge says his Beyond Beeleef show has a spike in ratings?
OKAY, what person watched it and double its viewers?
%#*&ing Ass-clown.
I bet Snorge has to have security walk him to his car every morning.

I'll be podding Ground Zero or Darkness Radio tonight.

zeebo

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 23, 2014, 03:15:58 AM
... At times it sure sounds like George doesn't even want to be there.

This is the worst offense, this recurring indifference.  Think of all the people who'd give anything for a national stage, how they'd love the opportunity to interview all kinds of people, pick bumpers, connect with listeners, learn about new things, etc. 

pyewacket

I only caught a little bit of the second guest. I'm not sure if I heard this right, so please correct me if I got it wrong. Did George say something like, " My spirit guide tells me your father's name is Mark"? He said this out of the blue while he was introducing her and she paused, like she was unsure of how to answer and then said, "Yes." I thought it was strange, has George talked about his spirit guide before or is this something new?

I looked up Julie's bio and found this:

http://www.poweredbyintuition.com/2013/04/21/among-mediums-an-interview-with-author-julie-bieschel-phd-giveaway/

The reference to her husband, Mark, is 6 or 7 paragraphs down from the audio buttons.

Not trying to make a big deal of it- just wondering if this is a new phase.  ???

pyewacket

Quote from: zeebo on October 23, 2014, 07:55:20 AM
This is the worst offense, this recurring indifference.  Think of all the people who'd give anything for a national stage, how they'd love the opportunity to interview all kinds of people, pick bumpers, connect with listeners, learn about new things, etc.

I agree, zeebo! I have to admit, when George first took over the show, I liked him. When some obviously troubled souls would call in, he would patiently talk to them and he was really kind! If that was his personality in his earlier career, I can see why he did well. People change for many reasons. Maybe his success has gone to his head, maybe he has dreams of something bigger and is now just going through the motions.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: pyewacket on October 23, 2014, 08:33:05 AM
I only caught a little bit of the second guest. I'm not sure if I heard this right, so please correct me if I got it wrong. Did George say something like, " My spirit guide tells me your father's name is Mark"? He said this out of the blue while he was introducing her and she paused, like she was unsure of how to answer and then said, "Yes." I thought it was strange, has George talked about his spirit guide before or is this something new?

I looked up Julie's bio and found this:

http://www.poweredbyintuition.com/2013/04/21/among-mediums-an-interview-with-author-julie-bieschel-phd-giveaway/

The reference to her husband, Mark, is 6 or 7 paragraphs down from the audio buttons.

Not trying to make a big deal of it- just wondering if this is a new phase.  ???

His spirit guide Tommy is working double duty with Google I bet.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on October 23, 2014, 07:55:20 AM

I agree with you wholeheartedly. At times while listening to the show it seems like George will quickly go from one extreme to the other, and it almost sounds like he is trying to sound upbeat... and then by the end he can't take it. Last night was just the lowest of the low.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 23, 2014, 08:41:30 AM
I agree, zeebo! I have to admit, when George first took over the show, I liked him. When some obviously troubled souls would call in, he would patiently talk to them and he was really kind! If that was his personality in his earlier career, I can see why he did well. People change for many reasons. Maybe his success has gone to his head, maybe he has dreams of something bigger and is now just going through the motions.

I liked him at first, too, and was beginning to wonder if I'd just imagined he was much better when he started.  Maybe his cheese has started to slip off his cracker and he doesn't realize it.

washere

It's quite:

* George & Tom are working L.A.'s corrupting seedy streets

* George is an old guy cashing in on his contract, ufo circuits appearances & products placements cuts to set himself up while he can before retiring

* Tommiola mainly chooses the safe yet lunatic conmen/women guests & he's a greedy idiot on the make too

Heather Wade

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 23, 2014, 10:45:59 AM
I liked him at first, too, and was beginning to wonder if I'd just imagined he was much better when he started.  Maybe his cheese has started to slip off his cracker and he doesn't realize it.

L.M.A.O. RGG!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: pyewacket on October 23, 2014, 08:33:05 AM
I only caught a little bit of the second guest. I'm not sure if I heard this right, so please correct me if I got it wrong. Did George say something like, " My spirit guide tells me your father's name is Mark"?
I think the only spirits that George has direct contact with are named Jack and Jim; Daniels and Beam.

wr250

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 23, 2014, 11:53:15 AM
I think the only spirits that George has direct contact with are named Jack and Jim; Daniels and Beam.

dont forget johnnie walker , and his brothers black and red.

Quote from: wr250 on October 23, 2014, 01:31:38 PM
dont forget johnnie walker , and his brothers black and red.

And his dear Old Grand-Dad.

wr250

all that and some wild turkey sammiches too

yumyumtree

I haven't read all of the posts yet, and somebody else probably caught this, but George referenced a "K-9 dog" when talking about the latest White house fence jumper incident, but it sounded like "canine dog", which made him sound like a ninny.