• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 22, 2014, 09:31:53 PM
And can anyone explain to me why Dames is now living in Russia? If he and his mail order tractor bride had to leave Ukraine, it seems more than a little weird to run to the country responsible for it. Or am I missing something?

He recognizes he's going to need asylum after all his adherents realize they've given up their lives and moved to safe spots for nothing.

laserjock

I have a cool idea on how to handle Jones and Noory:  it involves using a dictator that's a vampire and some wood BBQ pikes, put the two of them together on one...  Yes, I hate Alex Jones, he represents the worst face of America, he is a national disgrace.  When I compare him to some of the REAL great thinkers I've been lucky enough to know during my life (such as my time as a research technologist at the national labs), Jones is fermented pig sperm compared to the Perrier water of the scientists I knew.  Jones has probably never done a single good or kind act in his entire life.  He's no better than Kim Jong Il (spelling here?)  I'm a very gentle person IRL, but if I had to sit beside Jones on a plane, they'd have to land the plane off course and arrest the two of us by the time I was done with him.  He'd have one nice black eye if I had any choice in the matter.  And the anti gay crap just puts me in orbit, my teenage son is gay, he's the best son a father could ever ask for, yet Jones slings shit about him.

I might wish these things but I confess that I could never do any of them, and yet, I dream...

Nick el Ass

You know Alex is a fake because the asshole has never heard a conspiracy that he didn't believe in. It is all about the money for him... and George is buying into it all.

/GNRS

laserjock

Jones is an incitor, a race bater, a seditionist, he makes people around the world hate us more.  He gives false ammunition to wingnuts and tries his hardest to get them to do harm to our people.  He's almost THE worst person in America.  He wants war and mayhem, violence and hate.  He's dangerous.  HE is everything that is wrong with our country.

Juan Cena

So how does Alex Jones handle the Parlament Hill shootings in Ottawa? ISIS attack or false flag?

Immy

Bwahahahahaha!!

According to brainiac Jorch, the latest White House fence jumper was brought down by a "canine dog".  :o

Much worse than those feline dogs.  ;D

Juan Cena

Snoory forgot to mention that John Coleman was forced out of his position at The Weather Channel, and apparently doesn't have a degree in meteorology or climatology.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Immy on October 22, 2014, 11:17:30 PM
Bwahahahahaha!!

According to brainiac Jorch, the latest White House fence jumper was brought down by a "canine dog".  :o

Haha! Caught that. Thank god it wasn't one of those canine fish they use to guard the White House. They're vicious!

Juan Cena

Quote from: Immy on October 22, 2014, 11:17:30 PM
Bwahahahahaha!!

He probably meant "K9" dog.

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 22, 2014, 11:20:30 PM

Yes, it sounded odd at first but it really wasn't.  He was just defining the dog as belonging to a police unit.

Immy

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 22, 2014, 11:20:30 PM

Could be. You never know though. I'll err on the side of idiocy.

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 22, 2014, 11:18:12 PM
Snoory forgot to mention that John Coleman was forced out of his position at The Weather Channel, and apparently doesn't have a degree in meteorology or climatology.

From Wiki on John Coleman.

Award
1983 - Broadcast Meteorologist of the Year, American Meteorological Society  

laserjock

It's still poor English.  He should have said k9 police dog.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 22, 2014, 11:36:20 PM

Award

Also from his Wiki (emphasis mine):
QuoteAfter receiving his journalism degree in 1957, he became the weather anchor for WCIA's sister station.

and

QuoteCritics of Coleman’s have questioned his lack of academic credentials, journalism degree, and charge that he has not conducted actual research in the area of climate change.

He read the weather.  There's no reason to believe he understands it any better than anyone else who hasn't studied meteorology or climate.  It's somewhat equivalent to Noory becoming a 'fix the grid' advocate because he's reported on EMP and solar flares.

Also this:

QuoteColeman says he became an outspoken skeptic of global warming in 2007 after watching NBC's 'Green is Universal' week, where the studio lights were cut for portions of Sunday Night Football's pre-game and half-time shows

So it seems he wasn't really motivated by scientific curiosity.

Quote from: laserjock on October 22, 2014, 11:37:28 PM
It's still poor English.  He should have said k9 police dog.

That would have been better.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch says his and Jones' audience is 'the most intelligent in radio I have ever, ever seen'

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 22, 2014, 11:36:20 PM

Award

The Wiki also states his degree is in journalism, not meteorology. As does Snopes.com

There's also this about his removal as head of The Weather Channel:

QuoteIn his excellent book The Weather Channel: The Improbable Rise of a Media Phenomenon, former Weather Channel CEO Frank Batten gives a first-hand account of Coleman’s day-to-day operations with The Weather Channel during the early 1980s. The account draws a troubling portrait of John Coleman: someone whose control issues divided the fledgling network and almost managed to sink The Weather Channel altogether. The same thing seems to be currently true of skepticism toward global warming. Coleman’s trying so hard to control the debate and stay relevant that he’s undermined it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/weather-channel-founder-continues-to-set-bad-example-for-global-warming-skeptics

pyewacket

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood but I can't take anymore! It's like listening to drunken old men talking about world problems at a Denny's. Plus the mutual admiration is cloyingly excessive.  :P

Nick el Ass

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 23, 2014, 12:01:29 AM
Joorch says his and Jones' audience is 'the most intelligent in radio I have ever, ever seen'

How could you tell with his mouthful of Jones?!? I'm not listening to Coast is Toast nor do I plan to do so.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 23, 2014, 12:04:18 AM
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood but I can't take anymore! It's like listening to drunken old men talking about world problems at a Denny's. Plus the mutual admiration is cloyingly excessive.  :P

Well, the fact is Jones, I believe, is still in his 30's.

WOTR

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 22, 2014, 11:05:14 PM
So how does Alex Jones handle the Parlament Hill shootings in Ottawa? ISIS attack or false flag?
False flag.  I seem to recall that they were already going to be debating giving CSIS (our NSA) expanded powers and looking at more ways to help combat terrorism.  If I were somebody who were inclined to go for conspiracy theories, I would see one here.

*** Note that I may be mistaken on the planned debate on expanded powers for CSIS as it is just in the back of my mind and I cannot recall for certain.***

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 23, 2014, 12:03:21 AM
The Wiki also states his degree is in journalism, not meteorology. As does Snopes.com

There's also this about his removal as head of The Weather Channel:

http://www.examiner.com/article/weather-channel-founder-continues-to-set-bad-example-for-global-warming-skeptics

Well, then why would the American Meteorological Society credit him for being Top Broadcast Meteorologist for 1983?  The Wiki article is lacking in a lot of details.  He could have gone back later and gotten a degree.  The fact is the AMS recognized him as a meteorologist.

coaster

Had to turn it off. Sounded like they were going to start making out. Someone needs to call in to the show and tell them to get a room..

pyewacket

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2014, 12:19:39 AM
Well, the fact is Jones, I believe, is still in his 30's.

It's not a literal comment on his age- it's just the "theory of everything" tone of the interview. It reminds me of an exhausting experience I had of listening to a group of old guys/gals listing what was wrong with everything. I crossed off drunken because they can sometimes be funny.

Well, if he's in his 30s- he's got many more years of talk ahead of him.

ZHero

Quote from: coaster on October 23, 2014, 12:25:25 AM
Had to turn it off. Sounded like they were going to start making out. Someone needs to call in to the show and tell them to get a room..
What a load of Horse-sh**!  My ears are starting to bleed from a BS overload. I'm going to sleep. >:(

Dave Noorie wonders why his ratings are down... It is obvious, shows like this make people turn the radio off and never tune in again. Who can blame them?

Tomm'ys cellphone from a press release Tom Danheiser, 818-281-3902, someone should call him and tell him C2C blows. I called him once, fucker called me back 20 times.

Tom Danheiser
Associate Producer
Coast To Coast AM, Talk Operations
Premiere Radio Networks
15260 Ventura Blvd - 5th Floor
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Office-818-377-5313
Cell-818-281-3902

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2014, 12:22:54 AM
Well, then why would the American Meteorological Society credit him for being Top Broadcast Meteorologist for 1983?  The Wiki article is lacking in a lot of details.  He could have gone back later and gotten a degree.  The fact is the AMS recognized him as a meteorologist.

I guess I can partially concede that point:

John Coleman is 75, a Rancho Bernardo resident who’s been the face of weather at KUSI since 1994. He was the first weathercaster on Good Morning America and co-founded The Weather Channel. He calls himself a blue-collar meteorologist. “I’m not a big damn scientist,” he says. His college major was journalism; his meteorology training came from a Penn State University correspondence course. He’s no longer accredited by the American Meteorological Society. Too much politics, he says.

http://voiceofsandiego.org/2010/05/09/the-kusi-weathermans-cloudy-climate-claims/

zeebo

Quote from: pyewacket on October 23, 2014, 12:04:18 AM
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood but I can't take anymore! ...

Alex Jones is one of those people who I just absolutely can't stand to listen to, ever.  I can only imagine the Noory echo chamber effect worsens it.

However, I'm not exactly eagerly awaiting the second guest either:

2nd Half: Dr. Julie Beischel, co-founder and Director of Research at the Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential talks about mediumship and the survival of consciousness.

The term "human potential" is always a red flag for probable infomercial/new age content.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on October 23, 2014, 12:51:10 AM
Alex Jones is one of those people who I just absolutely can't stand to listen to, ever.  I can only imagine the Noory echo chamber effect worsens it.

However, I'm not exactly eagerly awaiting the second guest either:

2nd Half: Dr. Julie Beischel, co-founder and Director of Research at the Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential talks about mediumship and the survival of consciousness.

The term "human potential" is always a red flag for probable infomercial/new age content.

The dude is worse than Billy Mays when he get goings. I always felt like the people who know what they are saying and/or selling is utter bullshit they will do whatever it takes to get their point out there even if they have to scream. It is sad. Alex's heart is going to explode one day, and it won't be an inside job even though nutters will try to make it seem like he was killed to silence him.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 23, 2014, 12:44:21 AM
I guess I can partially concede that point:

http://voiceofsandiego.org/2010/05/09/the-kusi-weathermans-cloudy-climate-claims/
Thank you.   A little background about me. I once had a desire to pursue meteorology as my field of study.  My application was accepted  at Colorado State University in 1985 and I was going to try to get a degree in meteorology. It was one of the top schools for that back then.  Unfortunately, illness besieged me at that moment and my parents convinced me not to move so far from home. Anyway,  I've been doing a little research the past few minutes regarding when CSU started their Department of Atmospheric Science.  1962.  And most schools did not start until after that.  When Coleman was college age, there were very few if any colleges offering degrees for meteorology.  I just want to offer a bit of perspective about all of this.   Anyway, enough about Coleman. Back to the Suckage.