Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 21, 2014, 11:29:31 PM
"A sunspot!  On the sun, of course." 

Kill shot!

And a Mad Max future!

I bet Snorge can't wait to race across the post-Killshot wasteland with Tommee in his Lord Humungous outfit.

Juan Cena

Quote from: nextgen.fm on October 21, 2014, 11:36:54 PM
Nice bump music tonight Tommy.

You're not going to hear me complain about Roy Orbison.

136 or 142

Mystery Girl is my favorite song of Roy Orbison's

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 21, 2014, 11:39:54 PM
You're not going to hear me complain about Roy Orbison.

Is that what that was?

I really liked it :)

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2014, 11:40:41 PM
Mystery Girl is my favorite song of Roy Orbison's

That's a good one.  Running Scared is another great one.  To be honest, I doubt Roy ever did a bad song. Ooby Dooby was a little sophomoric but I love rockabilly.

coaster

I wonder what Reagan's family thinks about them using his name to push their Carnivora.

Juan Cena

Quote from: coaster on October 21, 2014, 11:43:59 PM
I wonder what Reagan's family thinks about them using his name to push their Carnivora.

It wouldn't suprise me if they were paid off.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: coaster on October 21, 2014, 11:43:59 PM

I FELT SO SICK, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE

Juan Cena

So Japan's going to move its people to Myanmar? Yeah, that's gonna happen. The Burmese weren't to crazy about the last time a lot of Japanese flocked to their country.

Juan Cena

Dames is saying nice thing about Russia and dissing America.

Worse, he's licking Putin's junk worse than John Hogue did.

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 21, 2014, 11:56:43 PM

I think he's just dissing our govt.  The lack of leadership here.  Say what you want but Putin's a leader. We have no leadership in our govt. especially with the Democrats in power though to be honest Republicans are not much better.

Someone's getting creative at Coast.  Head Games rhymes with Ed Dames.

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 22, 2014, 12:09:17 AM
Someone's getting creative at Coast.  Head Games rhymes with Ed Dames.

It's obviously not Snorge.

coaster

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 21, 2014, 11:56:43 PM

Not just dissing America, he just predicted the end of it.. "We had a good run". What a silly little twat.

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2014, 12:20:49 AM
Not just dissing America, he just predicted the end of it.. "We had a good run". What a silly little twat.
Mark Twain said it and I'll paraphrase him. The rumours of America's end are greatly exaggerated.  However, we may be closer to its end if we don't change course and elect new leaders.

ZHero

George just went "Bang bang bang!" while Ed was talking.  Hes playing Space Invaders.  ;)

Juan Cena

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2014, 12:20:49 AM

I'd love to here the audio of his "predicting" Fukushima.

Juan Cena

Quote from: ZHero on October 22, 2014, 12:29:27 AM
George just went "Bang bang bang!" while Ed was talking.  Hes playing Space Invaders.  ;)

We're gonna discover one day that Snorge began suffering from Dementia sometime in the mid-to-late Aughts.

pate

"... son had that 'condition' ..."

Which was that that you identified with Jim Carey, or the 'retarded guy' Jorch?

Wuz you a beet confused or just clueless?

GNS

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 22, 2014, 12:27:45 AM
Mark Twain said it and I'll paraphrase him. The rumours of America's end are greatly exaggerated.  However, we may be closer to its end if we don't change course and elect new leaders.

I dunno, gov't lies, failure, and corruption seem pretty much institutionalized at this point.  Maybe only a real crisis, which I've come to think is inevitable, will actually shake some sense into the system.

Russia Rating Cut by Moody’s on Sluggish Economic Growth.
Moody’s downgraded the sovereign one level to Baa2 from Baa1 and kept a negative outlook on the rating on Oct. 17.

Russia has spent $13 billion from its foreign reserves this month to slow the ruble’s weakening as tumbling oil prices add to the woes of an economy that’s teetering toward recession amid U.S. and European Union sanctions.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-19/russia-rating-cut-by-moody-s-on-sluggish-economic-growth.html

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 22, 2014, 01:35:40 AM
Russia Rating Cut by Moody’s on Sluggish Economic Growth.
Moody’s downgraded the sovereign one level to Baa2 from Baa1 and kept a negative outlook on the rating on Oct. 17.

Russia has spent $13 billion from its foreign reserves this month to slow the ruble’s weakening as tumbling oil prices add to the woes of an economy that’s teetering toward recession amid U.S. and European Union sanctions.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-19/russia-rating-cut-by-moody-s-on-sluggish-economic-growth.html

Snoory should have asked Dames how the boycott is affecting Russia.  Dames would then probably say it's not which would be a lie but Dames lies everyday so no big deal.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ZHero on October 22, 2014, 12:29:27 AM

Nah. That is the safe words he uses when he and Tommy play around in the studio when he gets bored.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 21, 2014, 11:39:36 PM
Doesn't get any better than Orbison's In Dreams.

We have a show on the educational channel out here that has a show called the history of rock, and they did back to back stories of Roy Orbison and Buddy Holly that was fantastic... and hearing in dreams made me want to listen to the man a lot more.

\GNS

coaster

There was so much wrong with the shit Dames said tonight. I don't even know where to start. I hope he wasn't lying when he said he was going to disappear for awhile, but we all know he was. Fucking imbecile.

pate

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 22, 2014, 02:05:49 AM

Nah. That is the safe words he uses when he and Tommy play around in the studio when he gets bored.

We have a show on the educational channel out here that has a show called the history of rock SUCK, and they did back to back stories of Roy Orbison and Buddy Holly that was fantastic... and hearing in dreams made me want to listen to the man a lot more.

\GNS

Fixed...

My problem is that I don't listen anymore, at least for the weak or two past...

The sNoorge still sucks?  Ahmahzinh!

I'd rather listen to unhinged red-eyed loosers than that guy...

Noory Sucks, can I say:

DNS?  (Dave Noory Sucks?)

Effe-Bee-Eye come question me about DNS...

Tiny-Angst is just another worshipper in the Month of Hate...

Wuz any fuzz listenin?

edit:  DNS/GNS...
GNS/DNS...

Nick el Ass

Quote from: pate on October 22, 2014, 02:48:08 AM

Fixed...

My problem is that I don't listen anymore, at least for the weak or two past...

The sNoorge still sucks?  Ahmahzinh!

I'd rather listen to unhinged red-eyed loosers than that guy...

Noory Sucks, can I say:

DNS?  (Dave Noory Sucks?)

Effe-Bee-Eye come question me about DNS...

Tiny-Angst is just another worshipper in the Month of Hate...

Wuz any fuzz listenin?

edit:  DNS/GNS...
GNS/DNS...