• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Guest just said that Bush And Obama are Satanists which is a load of bull.  If he really believes this stuff, he should be put in the loony bin. And George just lets Dice's extreme comments go by without a challenge.

George Noory Sucks!!!

Zack

Mark Dice is full of shit and way too worked up, someone give this guy a joint so he can chill out a bit. 

ZHero

George says people have accused him of being in an Intelligence organization.  HA HA HA HA!
He wishes.   ::)  Its an insult against any sentence with the word intelligence to have "George Noory" in it!

GNS!

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 17, 2014, 11:32:59 PM
...This guy is calling the guy behind this 'an anti-Christian bigot'. Why does someone become a bigot because he has a different viewpoint? ...

Yeah by that definition there's anti-Athiest "bigots" on tv all day long.

Juan Cena

I'm almost shocked David Brin made it this far. George keeps wanting to talk about Big Brother, and Brin keeps punching holes into it.

Someone should ask Brin about his horrible cover art.
The expression on the guy sitting down sums it all up for me.
There is an alien pointing at something, some flying donuts, and a girl with a strange helmet in the back.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 18, 2014, 01:12:07 AM
...The expression on the guy sitting down sums it all up for me.

Haha I've seen this cover before but never noticed that guy, the alien kinda steals the show.  And I can't tell if those are green jelly donuts or car tires.

SnapT

David Brin is insufferable, and can't even recognize the plot of the movie EXPLORERS from George's detailed description.

George was really stretching himself with that reference, too!

pate

Thanks sNoorge, you've doomed the planet by having your voice broadcast out of Aricebo...

I imagine the alien death fleet is assembling now, commanders screaming at each other to hurry up so they can get underway to destroy that abomination that broadcast that awful message from Earth.

"How are yew?  Is this thing on, ur-hur-hur!"

zeebo

Quote from: SnapT on September 18, 2014, 01:46:11 AM
David Brin is insufferable ...

He's rubbing me the wrong way too, although not as badly as last time he was on (was that with JBW?). 

Still I'm getting something out of it so I'll probably stick with it.

Quote from: zeebo on September 18, 2014, 01:59:51 AM
He's rubbing me the wrong way too, although not as badly as last time he was on (was that with JBW?). 

Still I'm getting something out of it so I'll probably stick with it.

I was having a difficult time hanging on for most of the interview, but now he's starting to grow on me a bit.

Nick el Ass

I tuned it to the last part of the show to try to catch the new morning crew, and now not only does the local station cut off the last hour of the Friday show... but they have a disclaimer at various times during C2C saying the statements made on the show are not those of the station. They have been carrying the show since the 90's, and have never done either before. Yikes.

NoMoreNoory

I rather liked Brin, if only for trampling on more of Joorch's Shibboleths.
Network: A tired cliche, said Brin. Nothing back from Noory.
The Big Bang: Repeatedly, Joorch tells us it's a 'theory' that 'has trouble with'. He threw it out with the standard 'What's your take on that?' enquiry. Brin responded that, at as far as we can see it's a proven fact. Every model we can run points to some such origin for the universe. What exactly it was, or what happened prior to it, he acknowledged we don't know, but that even in the last year, we have been looking at trillionths of a second into the event. Breathtaking that. Nothing backer from Doubting Joorch.
Aliens and UFOs: I liked his argument that if these are the members of some highly advanced and super-sophisticated society, why do they behave 'like jerks' when they get here. Why would they be wasting their time exsanguinating cows, flattening wheat fields and sticking probes up the anuses of isolated farmers and Whitley Strieber (he didn't say that last bit). Made me chortle.
Also like his comparison between priests and scientists: the former protecting and hiding 'truth' so that 'truth' is what they tell the faithful it is. Scientists, he said, are like priests who begin by saying 'I could be wrong', and also talked about how egalitarian knowledge has become, for the first time in human history.
Joorch suggested he should get Brin back on to 'debate' some of his other guests. I'd like to hear that. I highly doubt it will happen.

yumyumtree

Yes, it irked me when Dice claimed that Obama is in in the illuminati or some such and George let it slide.  And everybody here knows that I'm no fan of Obama.  He hinted the same about Bush 43.  This Dice is a heckbird, bad as Alex Jones.  The illuminati haven't existed since the French revolution, over 200 years ago, as I understand it.  Anybody flinging that language around is probably trying to sell books or something. Another clue that neither Dice nor George has any credibility is when they referenced Texe and Jim Marrs  as some sort of revered figures.

Did anybody catch George blurt out "You're like Leonardo" to one of the guests? He didn't mean DiCaprio or that teenage mutant ninja turtle either.

Scully

Quote from: Nick el Ass on September 18, 2014, 08:49:22 AM
I tuned it to the last part of the show to try to catch the new morning crew, and now not only does the local station cut off the last hour of the Friday show... but they have a disclaimer at various times during C2C saying the statements made on the show are not those of the station. They have been carrying the show since the 90's, and have never done either before. Yikes.

Verryy interesting ... Maybe someone has been listening to George's medical advice, and complained to the right person ...  8)

SnapT

George is now playing an extraordinarily long audio clip from the movie BRAVEHEART in honor of Scotland.

Guy From V

Hold the phone, everyone.  It seems that Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center seems to have gotten some very, very unusual reports of eyewitness UFO sightings recently from what he considers highly credible sources from around the country.  This could be big news, stay tuned.  ఠ_ఠ

Oh lord. More New Age nonsense.  I was looking forward to Jim Harold but we have to listen to this nutcase first. :-\

I see!  The Martians are Orientals and they are the ones who instituted the 2 children per family rule that also exists in China these days.  Wow, man!!!  Far out!!!

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 18, 2014, 11:31:35 PM
Oh lord. More New Age nonsense.  I was looking forward to Jim Harold but we have to listen to this nutcase first. :-\

Oh, its even worst than that. The was the group headed by "Spaceship Ruthie," who was once profiled on the old "Real People" TV show.

This one is such a load of crap I can't even begin to know where to start.

Wow, so the Martians are vegetarians and gardeners.  Then why isn't Mars green since they are so advanced?  I take it the plants don't require sunlight or carbon dioxide? 

I really want to know who is stupid enough to fall for this shit.  You got it if your answer is George Noory and his ilk.  However, 95% of the Earth's population is smarter than Noory and for the life of me the rest can't be stupid enough to fall for this caca. Can they?

Thank God, Schraeder is hosting tomorrow night.  He would have challenged this guest and made him look ridiculous.  In a kind-hearted way, of course.

The guest just mentioned the Aquarian Age.  He really should stop listening to the 5th Dimension.  I wonder if the producer meant to play that song earlier rather than Up, Up and Away. Wouldn't surprise me. They can't even play the right bumper.

Them, George, not the Thing.  ::)  The guest really needs to stop watching that movie, as well.  What next?  Giant spiders aka Tarantula?

Scully

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 18, 2014, 11:31:35 PM

Me, too, 21, I've been looking forward to Jim Harold all week.  They waited til the very last minute to add the 1st half "whatever."  I haven't bothered to listen to it ... still waiting for mid-show, and something good from Harold.

How much suckier can this bunch of morons make Coast.  Talk about bait and switch.  >:(

Oh great. George is doing Ghost to Ghost again.  Hey, George since it's a Friday, take the night off and let Schraeder fill in for you.  You won't be missed.  George can't handle the paranormal.  Its clear he has very little interest in it.  I guess its too scary for him.

Morgus

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 18, 2014, 11:46:09 PM
Oh, its even worst than that. The was the group headed by "Spaceship Ruthie," who was once profiled on the old "Real People" TV show.
Yep the Unarians were led by Queen Ruth Norman who used the name of "Uriel" in the 1980s-90s.

They predicted a bunch of spaceships would visit earth in 2001, but that didn't happen...

This interview is hilarious.  Some things I've found entertaining:
George subtly saying he thinks everything the guest has said is BS with "I think everything you've said so far is incredible";
the guest's unabashed use of the term 'new age';
George asking "you mean the one last week?" in response to the guest's umpteenth mention of the nova fragment he believes destroyed the surface of Mars.  I laughed out loud at that one, something I rarely do.

Then there was the articulate 13 year old caller who sounded exasperated at George's stupid questions.  Maybe he should be the host.

zeebo

New Age Martian Clairvoyant Dude has got some pretty wild ideas.