• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

I'd be pretty sure not. I haven't been so pleasantly surprised by a guest in a long while. I was expecting the 'I talk to fairies and they are watching us and want to help us raise our consciousness and make our planet a peaceful, happy place' kind of drivel. Not a bit of it. Simon Young is an English  mediaeval historian who has turned his attention to the little people, but purely as a folklorist. When he managed to get away from the Tinkerbell Syndrome of dumb questions from Noory, he was genuinely interesting, chronicling for example how fairies gained wings and became altogether gentler creatures than they once were. Really good listen, in spite of Joorch.

I do not expect to be so pleasantly surprised tonight. Can anyone explain what any of this actually means??
C2C website
"In the second half, strategic visionary Jim Channon will discuss ideas of how to build Global Social Intelligence and diagram 12 breakthroughs of the next decade that will guide our planet toward a brighter future."
Throw in the President and CEO of the International Combat Martial Arts Federation discussing readying yourself for trying socioeconomic times, and it sounds like a klashik shplit train-wreck of a show for you tonight, folksh. So get ready for that.

GNS. Of course.

Nick el Ass

So on the show tonight you poor saps that are still listening get a show that will be half about fighting, and half about more new agey goodness. The guy Neorge has on tonight lives in Hawaii so listen for an oddly placed comment " Oh, we have a studio there."  My guess is that it is more of a bunker that he had built so when they try to take C2C away Neorge, Tommy, and Lisa can make a heroic stand before going out together.

The haters are out in full force on the C2C Facebook page... In fact I'm surprised they have not shut the thing down yet, but they apparently have been blocking a lot of people. The feedback is 90+% negative. I did notice they seemed to have stopped posting the guests in advance, but post them the day of the show instead.

The best Noory is none at all.

pate

Tonight around the half-hour mark Dave asks:

"Would they hit a baby?"

Why does he hate babies and puppies so much?

Quote from: pate on September 02, 2014, 11:29:42 PM

"Would they hit a baby?"

Cwassic noorie

"Would they hit a baby?"

Concerned listeners want to know!

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 02, 2014, 07:18:02 PM
...I haven't been so pleasantly surprised by a guest in a long while. I was expecting the 'I talk to fairies and they are watching us and want to help us raise our consciousness and make our planet a peaceful, happy place' kind of drivel. Not a bit of it. Simon Young is an English  mediaeval historian who has turned his attention to the little people, but purely as a folklorist. ...

I was likewise pleasantly surprised.  I feared he'd be like those goofy guys that were on some mos. ago talking about "house gnomes" and "forest folk" and how they can help us get in touch with our own energies etc etc. 

Simon was instead well-versed from the historical/mythological perspective and his enthusiasm for the topic made it interesting and fun.

Actually this is a pretty interesting segment and Noory is doing a relatively good job.

gory noory on full display tonight;  "is gouging out eye balls acceptable for self defense"?  " a man asked the police to shoot him and got his wish" sounded like he had a orgasm after that comment
  hows it feel to be the most hated talk show host 'on this planet'?

For purposes of documentation:

George (rough transcription):  "We have a studio in Kona which we're going to start up in October, probably."

That actually puts him pretty close to Mauna Loa and Hoagland's 19.5 degrees Latitude, as I've jokingly suggested.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on September 02, 2014, 09:03:54 PM
The guy Neorge has on tonight lives in Hawaii so listen for an oddly placed comment " Oh, we have a studio there."

Ding Ding Ding! 60seconds in!
"and will be operational in october or november"

guest: ohh really? tell me more!
goory: no comment

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 03, 2014, 01:13:33 AM
....George (rough transcription):  "We have a studio in Kona which we're going to start up in October, probably."...

He's just waiting for completion on that volcano escalator.

From George noory's coast to coast facebook page

Terry Allen -"well there's no question about that" classic noory throw away line.....

Paris Campos- slow night

Seth McAnulty- I would like to see more authority in our hosts voice.

Gene Ellis Jr. -Remote viewing yeppee can he see what Im doing now or what the ISIS plans ?

Morgus

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 03, 2014, 01:13:33 AM
George (rough transcription):  "We have a studio in Kona which we're going to start up in October, probably."
Hasn't El Norro been saying that for the last five or more years? Notice he never says the year, only a month...

Morgus

Haha, Noory's guest didn't know that his cordless phone has a battery that ran out. :D
Now he is on a cellphone but that too will die in a half hour and he has no way to recharge his batteries there?
Noory says he will just have to go to open lines for the last hour tonight...

More from Geroge Noory's fans on facebook

Jason Jt Ferrell- Jim is a lunatic. Dam they got him back on

Nicholas Frye- Yeah ! I think the guy on last nights show talking about fairy's was more convincing.  This guy is making my work night slow

Jesse Lee Earlywine-Pelletier- Having a hard time determining whether or not this guy has something... Or just a complete fucken Whack-a-doodle.

Jesse Lee Earlywine-Pelletier I'd say whack-a-doodle too. He said that he has 40 minutes left on his Android... Well... If he lowered the lighting power and turned off the WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS, I bet the phone would have lasted 2+ hours. But, glad he wasn't that smart and let technology do his thinking for him.

ShayP

"Would they hit a baby?"

He is, in fac,t obsessed with harm towards babies, or babies being 'mean.' LOL.
Anyway...he clearly has a disorder to be this fascinated.  It's not uncommon.

zeebo

Quote from: pyewacket on September 03, 2014, 02:32:21 PM
Right up George's alley- 5 Insane Things That Will Destroy Our Power Grid!
George better worry about Zeebo's minions.  ;D

http://www.cracked.com/article_21355_5-stupid-reasons-your-electricity-could-go-away-tomorrow.html?wa_user1=3&wa_user2=Weird+World&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=feature_module

Haha, yes, you're onto us.  We're just blending in, acting casual, looking for acorns and such.  But really we're just biding our time, waiting for the right time to strike.

Our first demand will be to replace c2c with a 24-hr channel of our fave band, The Chipmunks.  Actually I doubt we'll get much resistance on that.

Quote from: zeebo on September 03, 2014, 03:38:00 PM
Haha, yes, you're onto us.  We're just blending in, acting casual, looking for acorns and such.  But really we're just biding our time, waiting for the right time to strike.

Our first demand will be to replace c2c with a 24-hr channel of our fave band, The Chipmunks.  Actually I doubt we'll get much resistance on that.

I'm good with The Chipmunks channel, although I'm surprised you didn't mention The Squirrel Nut Zippers.

136 or 142

"Would they hit a baby?"

Are you sure he didn't say "would they hate a baby?"

zeebo

Tonite, first guest will tell us:

" ... why what we know about conspiracy theories is wrong."

Second guest, will coninue with:

" ...  new information about secret programs at Area 51, and tunnels connecting secret bases in the Southwest."

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 03, 2014, 05:43:37 PM
I'm good with The Chipmunks channel, although I'm surprised you didn't mention The Squirrel Nut Zippers.

Hmm good suggestion, but my agents will continue to monitor activities in your area.

[attachimg=1]

pyewacket

Did anyone else hear George asking people to pray for Clyde Lewis? I think he said Clyde was in the hospital with a lung condition or pneumonia.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on September 03, 2014, 07:09:20 PM
Tonite, first guest will tell us:

" ... why what we know about conspiracy theories is wrong."

Second guest, will coninue with:

" ...  new information about secret programs at Area 51, and tunnels connecting secret bases in the Southwest."

It seems to me that they would put together a pair of guests that have something in common so as to make the hosts job a little easier. However, the fine people over at C2C bring any any guest they could find on the street. This is part of the reason the show sucks so bad. The biggest part without a doubt is Neorge though.

The second guest was probably only booked because his name is Norio, and Neorge will most likely bring up the fact that his name is close to his own. Btw, I think the guy is the same dude that has been posting all kinds of stuff on Art's Facebook page for months on end... and that is most likely his only qualification for being on C2C. You gotta' love it.

Quote from: pyewacket on September 03, 2014, 07:41:31 PM
Did anyone else hear George asking people to pray for Clyde Lewis? I think he said Clyde was in the hospital with a lung condition or pneumonia.

Blood clots in lungs.

b_dubb

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 03, 2014, 08:57:18 PM
Blood clots in lungs.
Very serious condition. I hope they use cumidin instead do heparin. Heparin is made from pig intestines sourced largely from China and has a history of being "contaminated"

pyewacket

I hope he recovers. He's been through so much already.  :(