• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

yumyumtree

Did he just say that the Army is 60% illegal aliens? Where does he get his figures?

Birdie

Oh, for the love of god. I have been on a Norry Break and have not listened all week. I tune in tonight and it's freaking Angels? Again?

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 18, 2014, 12:50:08 AM
Did he just say that the Army is 60% illegal aliens? Where does he get his figures?

Out of Tommy's ass

Abby Normal

Quote from: Little Hater on April 17, 2014, 02:56:56 PM
Am I the only one who didn't know about georgenoorylive.com ? Great site design (if you're still living in 1999) and no meaningful content whatsoever.

It is hard to imagine a website looking more amateurish than that one.  Just about any 12 year-old in America could create a much better one. There are a myriad of companies like Wix.com where anyone with absolutely no experience can select templates and, within 5 minutes, create a website that looks 20 years more advanced than georgenoorylive.com.

wr250

illegal ass aliens
carnivora rules the night
must be a connection

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Abby Normal on April 18, 2014, 06:20:32 AM
It is hard to imagine a website looking more amateurish than that one.  Just about any 12 year-old in America could create a much better one. There are a myriad of companies like Wix.com where anyone with absolutely no experience can select templates and, within 5 minutes, create a website that looks 20 years more advanced than georgenoorylive.com.

Still telling people they 'don't want to miss this one' in relation to an event that happened nearly a month ago, when he 'invaded' the Egyptian Theatre in Boise.
Pics of Tommy taking photos of Joorch with a fan in Toronto nearly a year ago, the bye-line displaying the same acumen for grammatical sense that is the hallmark of C2C itself.

<<'Thanks to everyone in attendance for making it a successful evening and a warm welcoming to our guests!'>>

karios8

Am I the only one who didn't know about georgenoorylive.com ? Great site design (if you're still living in 1999) and no meaningful content whatsoever.

George is also pissed that his first choice, georgenoorysucks.com wasn't available.

ItsOver

Big times in Boise.  I've always heard it said, "if you want to make the big times, you have to make it big in Boise."  Or was that Dubuque?

Yes, Jorch, "you're going to make it after all!"  Hey, Ziznak, can you photoshop Jorch's head on to Mary Tyler Moore tossing her hat in the air in Minneapolis?

paladin1991

Wow!  Must be a great new site!  I'm gonna rush right over....

wr250

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Designx on April 18, 2014, 12:34:06 AM
Noory says write everyone a check for $100,000 and that will solve the economic crisis. Unemployment jumps to 20+% and the big mac fades away into history. Idiot.

That statement DID distract me briefly with a fantasy of what I'd do with a $100,000 check from the government. Pay off my massive credit card debt, replace the hoopty I'm driving with something equally durable (my '99 Toyota RAV4 has 178K miles on it! Woot!), take a trippy vacation to Tokyo and put the rest in savings to await my next financial crisis. Oh and collagen injections in my lips. Thanks, Obama! Here's a smooch with my big, new, luscious, government-funded lips! Muah!  :-*

See! That was fun!

And maybe I'd get a tube of Tri-Calm.

"WHEN YOU'RE MISERABLE AND UNCOMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN!"

Damn, that's becoming my new favorite commercial phrase to loathe! I wish I could have that line as my ringtone. I'd laugh every time a bill collector called.  8)

Last night: I conked out right when the angel people came on. I thought, "Oh, angels, OK, here we go" and then . . . blissful sleep. Yet I see no angels uproar here. It's almost like we've all become numb to angels and portals.

Izintit?

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 18, 2014, 12:50:08 AM
Let`s see...why would George make such a statement? Because contrary to what some here believe Noory does not lean right-he`s not a lefty either.He is an invertebrate afraid to state an opinion because it might cost him money or,eventually,his job.Middle- of-the-road George was born in Detroit ( think left) but served in the Navy (think right).He splits his time between Missouri (tending right)and California (solid left).With Noory the examples could go on and this,I believe ,is the way he likes it.It is also the reason he selects long-winded guest.If he talks less he makes fewer bone jarring idiotic statements and avoids pissing people off by having the `wrong` opinion.As a host of a radio program he really is a non-entity. Thanks for letting me vent a little.GNS

FallenSeraph

So I'm listening to the second half of last night's show -- kind of -- while I'm waiting for this youth-inducing face mask to dry. And I'm laughing. Not at George but at this "guest" Barbara, who only seems capable of muttering three-word sentences while the other guy Dimitri runs his mouth.

Did anyone listen to this? Do they just have her propped up in a corner somewhere?

Per Barbara, per Dimitri, George's aura is a brighter rosy pink now.

Dimitri: "Just before the show, Barbara was kind of tuning into you a little bit and said she saw a brighter pink light. So evidently your love flow is getting stronger. Are you deep in love right now?"

George: "I'm always in love, Dimitri! I'm in love with life. Heh. . . . uh, let's talk about angels."

HAHAHA! Aw, I hope George is in love. Even though he makes me nuts, I want everyone to be happy and in love. **throws love around the forum**

And that was the swiftest change of subject I've heard in a while.  ;)

wr250

Quote from: Izintit? on April 18, 2014, 03:35:13 PM
Let`s see...why would George make such a statement? Because contrary to what some here believe Noory does not lean right-he`s not a lefty either.He is an invertebrate afraid to state an opinion because it might cost him money or,eventually,his job.Middle- of-the-road George was born in Detroit ( think left) but served in the Navy (think right).He splits his time between Missouri (tending right)and California (solid left).With Noory the examples could go on and this,I believe ,is the way he likes it.It is also the reason he selects long-winded guest.If he talks less he makes fewer bone jarring idiotic statements and avoids pissing people off by having the `wrong` opinion.As a host of a radio program he really is a non-entity. Thanks for letting me vent a little.GNS

which is why he has LMH on at least once a  month. all he has to do is announce breaks.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 18, 2014, 10:51:53 AM
Big times in Boise.  I've always heard it said, "if you want to make the big times, you have to make it big in Boise."  ...

I think there's a song isn't there?

If you can make it there ....
You can make it anywhere (in southwestern Idaho)

Quote from: zeebo on April 18, 2014, 04:16:57 PM
I think there's a song isn't there?

If you can make it there ....
You can make it anywhere (in southwestern Idaho)

Thats true. I think 50% of the state is witness protection program relocatees.

yumyumtree

It was actually Craig Hulet who said that 60% of the military is illegal aliens. Maybe he said army, don't remember for sure.

Did anyone listen to this? Do they just have her propped up in a corner.

I couldn't believe it! She sounded like someone's grandma, who they stuck a phone in front of, for a chance to speak to her Boy Toy, Jorch! Who the heck booked her?

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 18, 2014, 03:48:51 PM
So I'm listening to the second half of last night's show -- kind of -- while I'm waiting for this youth-inducing face mask to dry. And I'm laughing. Not at George but at this "guest" Barbara, who only seems capable of muttering three-word sentences while the other guy Dimitri runs his mouth.

Did anyone listen to this? Do they just have her propped up in a corner somewhere?

I couldn't believe it! She sounded like someone's grandma, who they stuck a phone in front of, for a chance to speak to her Boy Toy, Jorch! Who the heck booked her?

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 18, 2014, 05:12:56 PM
Thats true. I think 50% of the state is witness protection program relocatees.

See that explains it - with all the mustache-based disguises around, George felt right at home.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch trails the 'tribute' to Michael Ruppert in a distinctly odd way. 'Another C2C guest has passed on', he announces, without mentioning any names, before going on to intone portentously that he is 'beginning to have ideas and theories' of his own about these deaths. God help us if he's developing some sort of conspiracy theory about the systematic removal of Coast guests, and I can't wait to hear it! And surely, if it's true, it can only be a matter of time before these unseen killers give up on the monkeys and go straight for the organ grinder. Sit by for that.

And look who's back! Tuesday.....Mars and Space News with......Richard C Hoagland. Rumours of his demise may have been exaggerated.

yumyumtree

What did this Canadian psychic say that prompted George to scold him and say "you can't say that". I missed it. Was it something about the Amazing Randi? Randi is not generally held in high esteem in Coast to Coast.

Birdie

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 18, 2014, 11:45:26 PM
What did this Canadian psychic say that prompted George to scold him and say "you can't say that". I missed it. Was it something about the Amazing Randi? Randi is not generally held in high esteem in Coast to Coast.
I missed it too, wondering the same thing. I walked into the room right as George was scolding him. I took a shower, walked back into the room again and heard, 'Do you remember The Band?' That deserves a brisk slap to the back of the head.

[attachimg=1]Has anyone seen the screaming "Mystery Triangle Over Wichita" headline on the C2C home page?  What part of "stealth aircraft" don't they understand?

[attachimg=2]

NoMoreNoory

The guest was telling the tale of James Randi's bank vault or safe stunt in Toronto that went wrong and nearly cost him his life. He was about to tell us what Randi's first words were on being revived. Joorch leapt in before he'd even said it with his usual 'You can't say that on air.' The guest protested it was a quote, but Noory was insistent 'You can't go there.'

Meanwhile we've been entertaining ourselves back at georgenoorylive.com. The Idiot is urging us to join hin in Boise - an event that happened a month ago - and both in VO and to camera, tells you to log on to georgenoorylive.com for more information. Vital knowledge for people already logged on to georgenoorylive.com.

Morgus

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 18, 2014, 11:45:26 PM
sounded like the psychic guest was trying to use the "F-word" and Noory went wild with that...

NoMoreNoory

Ever thought Joorch's face looks like it's sliding off? Made us think of someone..

Birdie

I am looking forward to Valdez's summary/thoughts on that one. Phew! What a mess ...