George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

FallenSeraph

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 17, 2013, 01:31:19 AM
So who's the Snorester got on tonight?

For about 20 more minutes, a medical intuitive. Second half of the show: Some chick who's talking about Akashic Records, robots, weather and more.

I think I'll stick with ''RedEye'' on Fox.

Maybe pick it up for the final hour

Morgus

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 17, 2013, 01:19:43 AM
His response to her deep concern about video games: "In my day all we played was pong. Boop boop boop boop boop boop." â€" George Noory. Game over.
Another Noory falsehood - Pong was in the mid 70s and Noory was born in 1950.
So he wasn't playing "pong" video game as a kid - unless he meant "ping pong" on a table.  :P

valdez

Quote from: No Name Storm on December 16, 2013, 03:19:04 PM
...Talk about meaningless shows...
Quote from: Morgus on December 17, 2013, 02:25:11 AM
So he wasn't playing "pong" video game as a kid - unless he meant "ping pong" on a table.  :P

Good point, Morgus.  I've come to believe that all of George's antidotes are made up, except for the one about how, when he was a child living in his uncle's shoe store, he was kidnapped by firefighters and taken to Mexico where he shared a room with Jimmy Hoffa.  That one rings true.  Tonight’s show was a waste.  How many times did he ask Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz the "how can people learn to follow their own intuition" question?  Twice and more if he could've gotten away with it.  And what exactly are the Akashic records?  How did the term come into being?  Why can't we cover some basics instead of assuming we all know what this Akashic stuff is all about?  Somebody give  Aingeal Rose O'Grady a "please come back to be interviewed by someone who knows how to conduct an interview" card on her way out the door.

THAT'S IT! I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!
Dec. 7th show was the final straw. the guy who rescues chinese girls, that's wonderful and all. but, then he launches into Obama was trained by muslim-such-and-such and blah blah blah. and god this and jesus that. FUCK! if i could've reached thru my ipod and strangled both him & John B Wtf, i would've.
this has been "my show" since the late 80's, my buddy to fall asleep to. no matter where or what life circumstance, if i could get my hands on a crappy am radio,i'd put my ear close if the reception sucked, i'd be sure to have the soothing voice of art bell & INTELLIGENT conversation, even about the most "out there" topics. i was there when art switched from politics to all paranormal. back in the day, i had one of those CCrane recorders to tape the show. i was there at the creation of dreamland on sunday nights.
a few yrs back i thought i was the only one who could hear that snooron was the worst interviewer i've ever heard, a complete imbecile, and a covert religious-right-wing-nut-case. i kept my podcast subscription, (me & my ipod are joined at the hip), and BTW, how can they even charge for this drivel?!? i get awesome "daytime" podcasts that are free, (like WTF with Maron). but i need something to listen to at night. so i began deleting most of snooron's shows unless it was a guest i really, really wanted to hear, (i'd just brace myself for the idiotic crap out snooron's mouth), and looked forward to Knapp, & sometimes Punnit. but now there are 2 complete village idiots, snooron & john b. uuugggghhh!
Knapp is not on enough to justify giving them anymore of my money. i will just look for his shows on youtube from now on, (like i discovered with art's past shows & his dark matter show).
O', Art, why couldn't you have worked it out?!? i thought i was saved from the madness when Art came back. SHIT!
finally in desperation, while feeding my dogs, listening to the Dec 7th podcast, i heard the "christian" spew the Obama is a secret-jihad-agent-intent-on-overthrowing-america-been-trained-his-whole-life-by-evil-mulahs blah, blah, blah....i just threw up my hands and started screaming at my sweet little ipod, hit pause & turned on Red Ice Radio podcast. i ranted & raved, others in my house, including the dogs just stared at me. but, i had to let it out! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY SHOW, MY BUDDY? IT USE TO BE SO INTELLIGENT, IT'S SO SAD.
i fired off an email to snooron & premrat telling them to lose my credit card # and do not renew my subscription. you have ruined a great show, you maggots!
last summer i googled noory sucks & found this forum. i was full of glee reading your posts, (some of you are HI-larious, especially the one with The Dude avatar, can't remember his name, sorry), it was a revelation to know that there is a whole country out there who feels me, all these yrs, i thought i was a lone gunman. i never got around to joining, never joined a chat before, so i was unsure how it worked. i just took great pleasure in reading the funny, sometimes full belly laughs.
dec 7th was it, tho'. i signed up, but had to wait days for approval. so, that's why i'm posting this far after the 7th. (it's a good thing, 'cuz if i would have had access to posting here on that day, this would have been a lot longer than it is now, HA!).
such a relief to have others to comiserate with.
GEO NOORY SUCKS
JOHN B SUCKS HARDER
thank u for listening.

Quote from: asyourattorney on December 17, 2013, 07:40:18 AM
THAT'S IT! I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!
Dec. 7th show was the final straw. the guy who rescues chinese girls, that's wonderful and all. but, then he launches into Obama was trained by muslim-such-and-such and blah blah blah. and god this and jesus that. FUCK! if i could've reached thru my ipod and strangled both him & John B Wtf, i would've.
this has been "my show" since the late 80's, my buddy to fall asleep to. no matter where or what life circumstance, if i could get my hands on a crappy am radio,i'd put my ear close if the reception sucked, i'd be sure to have the soothing voice of art bell & INTELLIGENT conversation, even about the most "out there" topics. i was there when art switched from politics to all paranormal. back in the day, i had one of those CCrane recorders to tape the show. i was there at the creation of dreamland on sunday nights.
a few yrs back i thought i was the only one who could hear that snooron was the worst interviewer i've ever heard, a complete imbecile, and a covert religious-right-wing-nut-case. i kept my podcast subscription, (me & my ipod are joined at the hip), and BTW, how can they even charge for this drivel?!? i get awesome "daytime" podcasts that are free, (like WTF with Maron). but i need something to listen to at night. so i began deleting most of snooron's shows unless it was a guest i really, really wanted to hear, (i'd just brace myself for the idiotic crap out snooron's mouth), and looked forward to Knapp, & sometimes Punnit. but now there are 2 complete village idiots, snooron & john b. uuugggghhh!
Knapp is not on enough to justify giving them anymore of my money. i will just look for his shows on youtube from now on, (like i discovered with art's past shows & his dark matter show).
O', Art, why couldn't you have worked it out?!? i thought i was saved from the madness when Art came back. SHIT!
finally in desperation, while feeding my dogs, listening to the Dec 7th podcast, i heard the "christian" spew the Obama is a secret-jihad-agent-intent-on-overthrowing-america-been-trained-his-whole-life-by-evil-mulahs blah, blah, blah....i just threw up my hands and started screaming at my sweet little ipod, hit pause & turned on Red Ice Radio podcast. i ranted & raved, others in my house, including the dogs just stared at me. but, i had to let it out! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY SHOW, MY BUDDY? IT USE TO BE SO INTELLIGENT, IT'S SO SAD.
i fired off an email to snooron & premrat telling them to lose my credit card # and do not renew my subscription. you have ruined a great show, you maggots!
last summer i googled noory sucks & found this forum. i was full of glee reading your posts, (some of you are HI-larious, especially the one with The Dude avatar, can't remember his name, sorry), it was a revelation to know that there is a whole country out there who feels me, all these yrs, i thought i was a lone gunman. i never got around to joining, never joined a chat before, so i was unsure how it worked. i just took great pleasure in reading the funny, sometimes full belly laughs.
dec 7th was it, tho'. i signed up, but had to wait days for approval. so, that's why i'm posting this far after the 7th. (it's a good thing, 'cuz if i would have had access to posting here on that day, this would have been a lot longer than it is now, HA!).
such a relief to have others to comiserate with.
GEO NOORY SUCKS
JOHN B SUCKS HARDER
thank u for listening.

Welcome to the nuthouse. Post often 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 17, 2013, 02:25:11 AM

Mid 70's, hmmmm.   Jorch was probably eating turkey sandwiches and playing Pong in his mom's basement.

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2013, 09:35:07 AM
Mid 70's, hmmmm.   Jorch was probably eating turkey sandwiches and playing Pong in his mom's basement.

I wish he would do that instead of C2CAM

I'd donate my PS4 if it would help push him that way.

ItsOver

Maybe Jorch is playing Pong in the studio during C2C broadcasts.  He has to keep those skills finely tuned.

ItsOver

Tonight's show actually sounds somewhat interesting.  Too bad Jorch will be bungling around again.

Future Space Technologies
Date:   12-17-13
Host:   George Noory
Guests:   William R. Forstchen
History professor William R. Forstchen will discuss the time he's spent at NASA looking at research and development of various future technologies such as space elevators, and plasma and ion drive systems, all of which will speed up space travel and change our relationship with outer space. He'll also update his work with the dangers of EMP.

Jorch has "emerging" artists do the bumper music for his first Sunday of the month show.  As bad as they are, Jorch should also try having "emerging" hosts do C2C.  Sure, they'll no doubt be bad most of the time but at least we know just how bad it can really be. 

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2013, 10:14:12 AM
Tonight's show actually sounds somewhat interesting.  Too bad Jorch will be bungling around again.

History professor William R. Forstchen will discuss the time he's spent at NASA looking at research and development of various future technologies such as space elevators, and plasma and ion drive systems, all of which will speed up space travel and change our relationship with outer space. He'll also update his work with the dangers of EMP.

Jorch has "emerging" artists do the bumper music for his first Sunday of the month show.  As bad as they are, Jorch should also try having "emerging" hosts do C2C.  Sure, they'll no doubt be bad most of the time but at least we know just how bad it can really be.

#emergingbateman

Spinner

I haven't posted on this thread in a while, so I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents:
George Noory SUCKS!

Yeah, you Dave. You suck at all levels. Never forget it, Dave.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2013, 10:14:12 AM

If this guy is real, listen for the slapping sounds in the background  as he smacks his forehead when Noory asks his typical tech-savvy questions like "Did aliens help NASA"?

ZHero

Quote from: Spinner on December 17, 2013, 11:06:01 AM
I haven't posted on this thread in a while, so I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents:
George Noory SUCKS!

Yeah, you Dave. You suck at all levels. Never forget it, Dave.

Dave sold his soul to the Devil for C2C to be his. 
One day, when the Devil realized Dave has no soul, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!  ;D

FallenSeraph

I miss George. I wish he would come around here more often. Seriously.

ItsOver

2013 at BellGab.com was certainly interesting.  Art announced his long-awaited return.  Jorch showed-up and further demonstrated his ineptitude with multiple posts on this very thread dedicated to his suckage.   Art called-out Jorch one epic night and then the on-going controversy between the two until Art bailed-out of Sirius and DM.  All the while, we celebrated with Art back on the air.  Unfortunately, we've all apparently been sent back to AM purgatory with things back to pretty much the way they were at the start of the year.  Noory still sucks and Art is gone.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2013, 12:31:55 PM
2013 at BellGab.com was certainly interesting.  Art announced his long-awaited return.  Jorch showed-up and further demonstrated his ineptitude with multiple posts on this very thread dedicated to his suckage.   Art called-out Jorch one epic night and then the on-going controversy between the two until Art bailed-out of Sirius and DM.  All the while, we celebrated with Art back on the air.  Unfortunately, we've all apparently been sent back to AM purgatory with things back to pretty much the way they were at the start of the year.  Noory still sucks and Art is gone.

Most awesome time to be a member of this forum ever. I'm glad I was here for it all.

VtaGeezer

At least Noory hasn't had Will Farrell/"Ron Burgundy" as a guest. The unfunny b*stard is way past saturation point and if I never see him again it'll be too soon.

ItsOver

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 17, 2013, 12:38:55 PM
At least Noory hasn't had Will Farrell/"Ron Burgundy" as a guest. The unfunny b*stard is way past saturation point and if I never see him again it'll be too soon.

I don't get this whole "Ron Burgundy" crap, either.  Stupid doesn't equal funny.  Hollywood's drug-addled minds produce some seriously unfunny, uncreative junk.   

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2013, 12:44:17 PM
I don't get this whole "Ron Burgundy" crap, either.  Stupid doesn't equal funny.  Hollywood's drug-addled minds produce some seriously unfunny, uncreative junk.

Ron Burgandy is funny shit

MrMajestik

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 17, 2013, 12:38:55 PM
+10000000000

Meanandnasty

Mr. Noory stars in a new Hollywood movie now for release at Christmas 2014.  It will be producer and directed by the folks who brought you Will Farrell and Anchor Man II.  The name of the movie is Host Man.  Mr. Noory stars as himself.  A classic comedy, it will be him  playing himself as he performs his nightly job functions.  The supporting cast will include his Producer, Salami and his arch nemesis Arthur Bell, played by, not cast yet. 

Is this Beyond Bebeaf?  Not according to those who engage in excess swallowing of Angus Burgers. :o

BobGrau

This, that and the other as well.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Meanandnasty on December 17, 2013, 05:38:36 PM
The supporting cast will include his Producer, Salami and his arch nemesis Arthur Bell, played by, not cast yet. 
They signed AB to play himself but he quit.

Nebraska888

You said it well.

Scully

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 16, 2013, 11:29:23 AM
Many here are having a lot of difficulty dealing with Bell's near immediate self-immolation on Sirius. After years of building him into an immortal, and hanging onto the hope of his 2nd 3rd, 4th 5th coming, they  were re-introduced to the guy who's brilliant behind a microphone, but off-air needs full-time adult supervision.

Well said, VtaGeezer.  Well said.  :(

FallenSeraph

Damn, caller Jan in Brooklyn gets through all the time.

She sounds like Aunt Bethany in "Christmas Vacation."

[attachimg=1]

I like the vitamin guy.

So tired of hearing George say, "That's amazing!" I'd like to get him a thesaurus for Christmas.

Synonyms for "amazing": astonishing, astounding, surprising, stunning, staggering, shocking, startling, stupefying, breathtaking; awesome, awe-inspiring, sensational, remarkable, spectacular, stupendous, phenomenal, extraordinary, incredible, unbelievable; informalmind-blowing, jaw-dropping; wondrous

FallenSeraph

I clicked the link for first-hour guest Dr. Joel Wallach so I could read more of his vitamin insights and it took me to THIS:

[attachimg=1]

http://www.criticalhealthnews.com

George is selling vitamins now.

The man is a marketing machine.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 18, 2013, 01:17:10 AM
I clicked the link for first-hour guest Dr. Joel Wallach so I could read more of his vitamin insights and it took me to THIS:

[attachimg=1]

http://www.criticalhealthnews.com

George is selling vitamins now.

The man is a marketing machine.

I thought if we took turmeric we didn't need no stinkin' vitamins.  I think I would rather have Fred Flintstone chewables than Noory emetics any day.

ZHero

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on December 18, 2013, 01:28:35 AM
I thought if we took turmeric we didn't need no stinkin' vitamins.  I think I would rather have Fred Flintstone chewables than Noory emetics any day.

Nooron gets his daily allowance of vitamins and protein on his knees.