• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Divine

I just heard Dave doing a commercial promo for tonight's show where he starts out with "Have you ever thought you could fly..."  Geesh...yeah, Dave, you turkey, why don't you see if you can fly?  ;)
[/quote]

Dave going for lunch

SaucyRossy

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 09, 2013, 09:24:15 PM
What did you expect?
Can't poison the well of other listeners. They don't want listeners to know about the Oates/bell dispute because it puts george in a negative light. Most listeners didn't even know who the hell oates was before Thursday.

Yup exactly. If George keeps it up I bet they will have to delete every post on their fb page. Arts fan are legion and have a mind of their own. It's not like anyone is telling these people to express their frustration. They just are. They are fed up with how bad George has made the show and this Oates thing was the last straw.

Spinner

Here again is a list of people/companies to contact to express your disgust at what Noory did last Thursday. If they get lots of complaints, they will pay attention. It works (that's how Rush got suspended). Hopefully, we can get rid of Dave for good.
Be polite. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clear Channel Communications
(210)832-3357.
Bob Pittman (CEO, CC Media Holdings, Inc.)
John Hogan (CEO, Clear Channel Media and Entertainment)
Email: JohnHogan@clearchannel.com

Clear Channel Communications, Inc.
200 East Basse Road
San Antonio, Texas 78209-8328
(210) 822-2828

Premiere Networks
Julie Talbott (President, Content & Affiliate Relations)
JTalbott@PremiereRadio.com

Premiere Networks Offices
Main Office:    15260 Ventura Blvd. #400 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403    818.377.5300

Atlanta:    1819 Peachtree Road Suite 635 Atlanta, GA 30309    404.365.4387
Boston:    20 Park Plaza Suite #220 Boston, MA 02116    617.213.7215
Charlotte:    801 Woodridge Center Dr., Charlotte, NC 28217    704.714.9444
Chicago:    875 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1450, Chicago, IL 60611    312.266.3866
Dallas:    14001 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 500 Dallas,TX 75240    972.239.6220
Detroit:    3310 W. Big Beaver Rd., Suite 310. Troy, MI 48084    248.324.5444
Nashville:    55 Music Square West, Nashville, TN 37203    615.320.0707
New York:    125 W. 55th Street, New York, NY 10019    212.445.3900

ADVERTISERS

C. Crane Company, Inc
1001 Main Street
Fortuna, CA 95540
(800)522-8863 or (707)725-9000

Robert C. Crane (President):  bobcrane@ccrane.com

TheraBreath
Corporate Office:
Dr. Harold Katz LLC
750 N. Highland Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038

Toll -free: (800)973-7374
info@drkatz.com

Los Angeles Office (clinic)
10289 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Call: (800)963-9273

Carnivora
Richard Ostrow  (Owner/CEO)
richard@carnivora.com

Toll Free:(866)836-8735  or (203)226-2522

Deborah Alao  (General Manager)
info@carnivora.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--->  Your local radio station

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Call/email/write them to express your disgust at Noory's recent despicable actions. Be polite, but firm, and demand that Noory be taken off the air.

George Noory must go!

If they get lots of complaints, they will pay attention. It works (that's how Rush got suspended). Hopefully, we can get rid of Dave for good.

Spinner

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 09, 2013, 09:11:01 PM
And the cover up begins. Unless my iPad lost the post on Facebook, it looks like they took down the post about Oates on the Coast to Coast Am Facebook page and in doing so got rid of the 200+ negative comments against George.
I was wondering when they would get around to doing that.
No problem, they have already been saved for posterity.  ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Sardondi on September 09, 2013, 09:25:06 PM
Correction: "Gnoory" logged in today @ 11:59 AM. Even if you subscribe to the dubious proposition that George Noory himself posted 149 times here, most of those posts during show hours and between the dates of August 12-22, it is sheer speculation to say the actual person we know as George Noory logged on this forum today. In fact it is most unlikely that Noory himself has spent more than a few minutes on this forum, or has been personally responsible for more than a handful of posts at best.

I think that probably goes further than reasonable skepticism based on what we saw. There was clearly no PR firm at work here. In fact, at this point, it's abundantly clear they haven't got a PR firm at all. His shout outs and statements came too fast, and required too much forum knowledge to have been seen, thought about, planned and handed to George while on the air. Some of that stuff was done in mere seconds. His acceptance to be interviewed, whenever that happens, by MV is highly suggestive that he's watching the thread. He will not be capable of doing that interview without an intimate knowledge of the goings on here.

More, why wouldn't he post? Why wouldn't he watch? I can't think of any reasons. Up until now there were only benefits to such a thing.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on September 09, 2013, 09:25:06 PM
Correction: "Gnoory" logged in today @ 11:59 AM. Even if you subscribe to the dubious proposition that George Noory himself posted 149 times here, most of those posts during show hours and between the dates of August 12-22, it is sheer speculation to say the actual person we know as George Noory logged on this forum today. In fact it is most unlikely that Noory himself has spent more than a few minutes on this forum, or has been personally responsible for more than a handful of posts at best.

I don't know, Sardondi.  Please don't destroy my image of Noory actually saying to himself, then posting "Chicago all beef dogs.  Thuh best." ;D

ADG12311990

And the cover up begins. Unless my iPad lost the post on Facebook, it looks like they took down the post about Oates on the Coast to Coast Am Facebook page and in doing so got rid of the 200+ negative comments against George.

George post here. Stop hiding.

Yep. I just checked it on my laptop. Looks like they deleted the post.

ItsOver

George post here. Stop hiding.

Something negative about George?  How could that be?  Sgt. PremRat knows nothing....nothing!!!

SaucyRossy

I sent an email tonight to George about this whole situation. I responded. He took the time to respond and I replied. Here they are unedited.
I am waiting for a response to my reply.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on September 09, 2013, 09:47:46 PM
I don't know, Sardondi.  Please don't destroy my image of Noory actually saying to himself, then posting "Chicago all beef dogs.  Thuh best." ;D

Or "I assure you, it's NOT a rug."

Or my favorite. "it may have beem temporary insanity" to which someone replied "Beem? Fuck, it is you!"

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 09, 2013, 09:56:12 PM
I sent an email tonight to George about this whole situation. I responded. He took the time to respond and I replied. Here they are unedited.

It doesn't seem to be working Saucy.

ADG12311990

You know, for a man who acts like he is so intelligent... Dave has shitty grammar...

Renaldo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 09, 2013, 01:38:08 PM
ART is the ONLY reason you even have a life. No one would know who you were if it wasn't for Art. You wouldn't have the money you have, you wouldn't have the life you have, you wouldn't have any of what you currently have if Art hadn't created the show.

You were picked by premiere because youre a yes man and you will bend over and take it. You're the scum of the industry and your ego and stupid logic shines through with what you did on Thursday.

IF youre justification for having Oates on is because in Art's own words he's moved on, then youre picking and choosing his words. Look at the rest of his statement you dimwitted fool.

I am so over being nice to and about George. He can eat a bag of #!@%&.

So, how do you really feel?

hahahaha ;D

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 09, 2013, 09:39:00 PM
I think that probably goes further than reasonable skepticism based on what we saw. There was clearly no PR firm at work here. In fact, at this point, it's abundantly clear they haven't got a PR firm at all. His shout outs and statements came too fast, and required too much forum knowledge to have been seen, thought about, planned and handed to George while on the air. Some of that stuff was done in mere seconds. His acceptance to be interviewed, whenever that happens, by MV is highly suggestive that he's watching the thread. He will not be capable of doing that interview without an intimate knowledge of the goings on here.

More, why wouldn't he post? Why wouldn't he watch? I can't think of any reasons. Up until now there were only benefits to such a thing.

I agree, except that I doubt George will be interviewed on MVs show.  That's gone now.  I doubt George ever intended to do it anyway.

As far as Oates goes, I don't believe in forgiving or helping or any of that unless the person apologizes, shows remorse, and does what they can to repair it.  Even then, this guy wouldn't deserve to come back on the show.  Some things can't be forgiven.   Hopefully he'll turn on Noory and screw him over next.

ItsOver

Actions speak louder than words.  Why keep going to the perpetrator to hear him deny the obvious?

Divine

Following a stroke, a 49-year old Brazilian Detroit man has developed what doctors have called a case of "pathological genorosity." It's believed the stroke altered parts of his brain

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 09, 2013, 10:01:53 PM

I agree, except that I doubt George will be interviewed on MVs show.  That's gone now.  I doubt George ever intended to do it anyway.

As far as Oates goes, I don't believe in forgiving or helping or any of that unless the person apologizes, shows remorse, and does what they can to repair it.  Even then, this guy wouldn't deserve to come back on the show.  Some things can't be forgiven.   Hopefully he'll turn on Noory and screw him over next.

You may very well be right, he may bug out of the interview. Only time will tell. I hope not, I am confident that MV would be fair about it no matter what.

Yeah, I'm not inclined to listen to Oates under any circumstance after what he did. That wasn't just a little tiff like a few of the other banned guests, that was as bad as false allegations get and George made a serious misjudgment in having him on. Its inexcusable, even if Art patched things up.

Don't forget about Oates 20 plus plugs of his website on C2C Thursday.

This link is still active, it's an attack on Art.

http://www.reversespeech.com/goodart5.htm

bateman

Oates hasn't been on the show in YEARS, but all of a sudden, a week before Art's new show, George has a burning interest in reverse speech? Doesn't wash.

P.S. George, work on your forward speech before you try to tackle this one.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 09, 2013, 10:09:09 PM
You may very well be right, he may bug out of the interview. Only time will tell. I hope not, I am confident that MV would be fair about it no matter what.

Yeah, I'm not inclined to listen to Oates under any circumstance after what he did. That wasn't just a little tiff like a few of the other banned guests, that was as bad as false allegations get and George made a serious misjudgment in having him on. Its inexcusable, even if Art patched things up.

Exactly, and his logic is just so dumb.

It's so easy to see through it. I would love to see the email he sent Art, imagine the lame logic and double speak he used to explain why he had him on the show. Pathetic. I am guessing Art's post on Facebook earlier today was his public response to George. Or he will be posting again tonight about it.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on September 09, 2013, 10:14:44 PM
Oates hasn't been on the show in YEARS, but all of a sudden, a week before Art's new show, George has a burning interest in reverse speech? Doesn't wash....

Exactly.  If it flies like a turkey....

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on September 09, 2013, 10:14:44 PM
P.S. George, work on your forward speech before you try to tackle this one.
How now, brown cow.

The Human Torch

Renaldo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 09, 2013, 08:37:14 PM
Even though "WKRP in Cincinnati" only went four seasons, I consider it a TV comedy classic and "The Turkey Drop" was comedy genius.  Richard Sanders, as Les Nessman, was hilarious.  ;D

Me too. That show was one of the main things that made me want to work in radio, and the Turkey Drop is probably one of the best episodes of any sitcom, ever.

Surmo

Did anyone notice that our favorite atheist astronomer from Connecticut called in to Bill Cunningham's show this weekend?  At about 11:30 Sunday night, a "Bill" from Connecticut called in to swear his undying love for Obama.  If you listen to the voice, which is "distinctive" (but not in a good way), you cannot avoid concluding who it was.

Honestly had Noory had Oates on and the following not occurred, I'd probably chalk it up on Noory being lazy and not george being a jerk.

1. Having Oates on less than 2 weeks before Arts new show.

2. Having Oates on quickly after Art stating Noory was lazy.

3. Clearly avoiding taking phone calls with Oates.

4. George's reaction to Bateman's question of if he would be a guests on Arts show.

5. George's own admission he gets defensive when people attack him. (I.E. his responses to rude emails, rude callers, etc)

Renaldo

I guess that just shows that nobody monitors the C2C page on weekends. Don't despair, we can always show our dismay by posting in every other thread on that page.  Like I just did...

SaucyRossy

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 09, 2013, 10:25:26 PM
Honestly had Noory had Oates on and the following not occurred, I'd probably chalk it up on Noory being lazy and not george being a jerk.

1. Having Oates on less than 2 weeks before Arts new show.

2. Having Oates on quickly after Art stating Noory was lazy.

3. Clearly avoiding taking phone calls with Oates.

4. George's reaction to Bateman's question of if he would be a guests on Arts show.

5. George's own admission he gets defensive when people attack him. (I.E. his responses to rude emails, rude callers, etc)

Yup. Connect the dots.

And if its not all related, George is just an idiot.