• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Swishypants

So you are saying you are a big fat fuck that plays at being a tough guy and died of a heart attack?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:18:43 AM
So you are saying you are a big fat fuck that plays at being a tough guy and died of a heart attack?

No you fucking idiot. I'm saying your mom's a big whore and you never knew your own father. How are you not getting that?! It must be the room temp IQ or something.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 01:21:20 AM
No you fucking idiot. I'm saying your mom's a big whore and you never knew your own father. How are you not getting that?! It must be the room temp IQ or something.  :D

I'm glad we are super best friends.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:21:55 AM
I'm glad we are super best friends.

I doubt you have any friends let alone a bestie, which we are not.  ;)

GravitySucks

Time for all those libtards that have been calling George W. Bush a moron for 17 years to reverse course and speak of his brilliance in 3, 2, 1...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4997756/Bush-throws-shade-Trump-bullying-prejudice.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2017, 12:24:08 PM
Time for all those libtards that have been calling George W. Bush a moron for 17 years to reverse course and speak of his brilliance in 3, 2, 1...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4997756/Bush-throws-shade-Trump-bullying-prejudice.html

Nope. He's still a NWO moron...obviously.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 16, 2017, 05:44:37 PM
Hmmm. Alicia is the dumbass and it appears a Trump supporter. You should read the comments

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 02:20:34 PM
Which chocolates you going to have?

Lord Grantham

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-richard-spencer-speech-20171020-story.html

White nationalist shot at protesters after Richard Spencer speech in Florida, police say

QuoteThree supporters of the prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer have been charged with attempted murder after police said one of the men, egged on by his friends, shot at protesters “with the intent to kill” following Spencer’s speech at the University of Florida on Thursday.

In before "They dindu nuffin", "They were defending themselves", "blah blah blah Antifa blah blah blah"

QuoteBefore the shooting, William Fears told one journalist that he supported Spencer’s message, and he also told a Miami CBS news affiliate that the “only people who think we’re the violent ones, causing violence, are people who watch CNN.”
lololololol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 02:36:29 PM

White nationalist shot at protesters after Richard Spencer speech in Florida, police say

In before "They dindu nuffin", "They were defending themselves", "blah blah blah Antifa blah blah blah"
lololololol

Keep your fingers crossed! I'm sure you'll get your white nationalist scare eventually; and if not you'll just create it yourself.

#noboundaries/noshame

;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 02:36:29 PM

lololololol

Uou conveniently left out the part about the instigator pulling out a baton and hitting the back window of the jeep. But whatever. Guess you’re not supposed to bring a gun to a baton fight.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2017, 02:55:23 PM
Uou conveniently left out the part about the instigator pulling out a baton and hitting the back window of the jeep. But whatever. Guess you’re not supposed to bring a gun to a baton fight.

No, you drive away. Unless you're trying to maintain your tough guy skinhead street cred. Why do you people defend this? Is this what your world view is? If you were using your real name and face to post here would you be defending it?

-Uou

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 02:56:45 PM
No, you drive away. Unless you're trying to maintain your tough guy skinhead street cred.

-Uou

Or shoot the guy dead so he can’t remember your license plate number.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

Pure trash.

-Uou

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

Exactly! Don't start something you're not willing to finish, liberal snowflakes. This is real life, not one of your cosplay festivals.  :D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 03:00:32 PM
Exactly! Don't start something you're not willing to finish, liberal snowflakes. This is real life, not one of your cosplay festivals.  :D

2edgy4me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 03:02:46 PM
2edgy4me

I guess you'll be staying home rather than joining your friends in the "revolution."  :D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 03:05:08 PM
I guess you'll be staying home rather than joining your friends in the "revolution."  :D

You're so cool. I wish I were you.

Real talk, are you actually into skinhead stuff? I'm sincerely curious. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 03:06:31 PM
You're so cool. I wish I were you.

Too bad for you. Instead you get to be a nonsensical liberal. Fate can be a bitch!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 03:06:31 PM
Real talk, are you actually into skinhead stuff? I'm sincerely curious?

I'm highly skeptical that you're interested in anything real but no, I'm not a skinhead, racist or a "Nazi." but you'll just keep telling me that I am because that's the kind of human trash that you are. You're nothing without the ability to demonize others and then virtue signal to the other desperately needy faggots.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 02:56:45 PM
No, you drive away. Unless you're trying to maintain your tough guy skinhead street cred. Why do you people defend this? Is this what your world view is? If you were using your real name and face to post here would you be defending it?

-Uou

I’m not defending it. I was pointing out you cherry picked the quotes to make it seem like the skinheads started the violence, when in fact they didn’t.

Are you defending someone whipping out a baton and beating on a stranger’s car?

Go try that on the streets of Chicago and see how far you get.