• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2017, 11:29:21 PM
Can someone get a list of everyone who whinged about Drumpf's hot mike comment, who hasn't immediately started whinging about Harvey Weinstein, in order of birthdate?

Such a nasty woman.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2017, 12:21:21 AM

Such a nasty woman.

There are A LOT of un-grabbed pussy's out there my friend, and for good reason!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 12:23:16 AM
There are A LOT of un-grabbed pussy's out there my friend, and for good reason!

What would you know about it, faggot?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 12:31:16 AM
Go to Church Dr. Mexican. Eish!

I think I know why you're called Swishypants. You're Depends are always full, aren't they? ??? :o

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2017, 01:00:42 AM
I think I know why you're called Swishypants. You're Depends are always full, aren't they? ??? :o

You are the worst! THE WORST!

Swishypants

Massah's home and the house-help didn't do nuffin'! :)

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2017, 11:29:21 PM
Can someone get a list of everyone who whinged about Trump's hot mike comment, who hasn't immediately started whinging about Harvey Weinstein, in order of birthdate?

Asking for a friend. Thanks in advance. Also, I'd like some polenta with that.

The illegal recording of Trump by NBC was Trump simply pointing out 13 years ago what we all know now about Hollywood, and the loser left. His specific comment was a hypothetical statement of what he could do, and get away with, because these people are such losers they will do anything for attention from people with money and power. It was a confirmation of the activity that people like Weinstein and Clinton’s have been doing for decades. This activity isn’t anything new. The casting couch, pedophilia, has been in Hollywood as long as there have been people with power.

NBC and the NYTImes and everyone else who aided and abedded the rapists should answer for the crimes Weinstein commited as well.

If you want a healthy serving of leftwing scum, Hollywood and the Demokkkrat party has polenta.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 16, 2017, 05:03:42 PM
Why it’s a waste of time arguing with a liberal.

https://twitter.com/alicialee1256/status/920017946667339777

Hmmm. Alicia is the dumbass and it appears a Trump supporter. You should read the comments left in Sarah's twitter account from where you lifted the tweets...It appears self confessed baby boomer Alicia wasn't aware that Hanoi Hilton is a sarcastic remark and really believes its a hotel. Someone pointed out that while McCain was a POW, Trump was living it up with 'heel spurs', among other choice observations.

Here's Alicia's profile..

Baby Boomer. Married. Patriot 🇺🇸 Loves Our President. Will defend the Rule of Law ⚖ & Constitution. STOP THE HATE & Propaganda.USA 1st 💯%

Stop the hate and propaganda and she supports someone who derides a POW because he was captured after being shot down? Supports someone who today lied about previous POTUS and their dealings with the families of fallen soldiers; then realised he'd lied so tried to back pedal by saying he didn't know.

Which is a roundabout way of saying he was too busy playing golf over the weekend to go and visit the families of the dead soldiers recently killed in Niger. (Someone will need to tell him that's in Africa), but then he's loathsome, vile disgusting POS. Anyone who still supports him and his vile attitude to anyone but himself is equally revolting.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 16, 2017, 05:44:37 PM

Hmmm. Alicia is the dumbass and it appears a Trump supporter. You should read the comments left in Sarah's twitter account from where you lifted the tweets...It appears self confessed baby boomer Alicia wasn't aware that Hanoi Hilton is a sarcastic remark and really believes its a hotel. Someone pointed out that while McCain was a POW, Trump was living it up with 'heel spurs', among other choice observations.

Here's Alicia's profile..

Baby Boomer. Married. Patriot 🇺🇸 Loves Our President. Will defend the Rule of Law ⚖ & Constitution. STOP THE HATE & Propaganda.USA 1st 💯%

Stop the hate and propaganda and she supports someone who derides a POW because he was captured after being shot down? Supports someone who today lied about previous POTUS and their dealings with the families of fallen soldiers; then realised he'd lied so tried to back pedal by saying he didn't know.

Which is a roundabout way of saying he was too busy playing golf over the weekend to go and visit the families of the dead soldiers recently killed in Niger. (Someone will need to tell him that's in Africa), but then he's loathsome, vile disgusting POS. Anyone who still supports him and his vile attitude to anyone but himself is equally revolting.

JESUS CHRIST! Where have you been? Did the wife kick you in those wicked Yorkshire eyebrows and lay you out for a week?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 05:46:30 PM
JESUS CHRIST! Where have you been? Did the wife kick you in those wicked Yorkshire eyebrows and lay you out for a week?

He was busy with ops, player.  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 12:31:16 AM
Go to Church Dr. Mexican. Eish!

Alright fuck stick.  What's with the Dr. Mexican?  'Splain

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 17, 2017, 12:34:44 AM
Running SpeshOps? ;)

A British man who doesn't like tea and has been mysteriously absent since on or about the Vegas shooting.  Nothing weird about that profile. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 17, 2017, 12:31:54 AM

It's because I made a joke about a mixing board and now he's on it like an autistic counting matchsticks.  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2017, 12:49:28 AM
It's because I made a joke about a mixing board and now he's on it like an autistic counting matchsticks.  ::)
;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2017, 12:48:00 AM
A British man who doesn't like tea and has been mysteriously absent since on or about the Vegas shooting.  Nothing weird about that profile. 8)

NOT BRITISH! Sub-human Scotsman! Blackpool boathouse graduate! Long Arms. No Pockets. Loves Nando's, but won't pay for it when he can cook it at home and find an old greasy box in the dumpster.

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 17, 2017, 12:31:54 AM

It's like when you were a Drill SARGENT.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 17, 2017, 04:07:27 AM
NOT BRITISH! Sub-human Scotsman! Blackpool boathouse graduate! Long Arms. No Pockets. Loves Nando's, but won't pay for it when he can cook it at home and find an old greasy box in the dumpster.

TigerLily

McCain with terminal brain cancer is still a hundred times smarter than Trump

https://youtu.be/3Mw59a5jckI

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 17, 2017, 06:49:45 PM
McCain with terminal brain cancer is still a hundred times smarter more corrupt than Trump

FIFY  ;)

The only politician more corrupt than him is Hillary. You really love the most corrupt politicians, don't you?  :D

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2017, 06:55:50 PM
FIFY  ;)

The only politician more corrupt than him is Hillary. You really love the most corrupt politicians, don't you?  :D

Damn, Doc. Do you do anything besides Bellgab all day? I'm really worried about you

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 17, 2017, 07:03:31 PM
Damn, Doc. Do you do anything besides Bellgab all day? I'm really worried about you

Nope. This is it for me. I'm software dedicated to populating Bellgab.  :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 17, 2017, 07:03:31 PM

And this:
https://youtu.be/QT71wwriBqk