• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

I think it's interesting that in all the videos at the time of the crash you can also clearly hear a helicopter near by.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PhC3UZLPxI

The guy with the orange kerchief overacts when he delivers his line and then he taps his "friend/handler" on the shoulder as if to say How was that?  :D

aldousburbank

I don't own a boobtube and so I haven't watched any of the recent protest coverage and whatnot. Today, just for yucks, I youtubed some antifa vids and let me just say this; Even though I'm a confirmed hippie peacenick, these douchebombs just can't have their swarmy herpes infected asses kicked fast or hard enough. Praise based stickman!

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2017, 04:05:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PhC3UZLPxI

The guy with the orange kerchief overacts when he delivers his line and then he taps his "friend/handler" on the shoulder as if to say How was that?  :D
Ill be sure to demand that people act rationally following any disaster that I may witness.  Also, if I hear people screaming for a medic or ambulance I will break out in laughter as that will be all of the proof that I require that it is just another false flag operation. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 03, 2017, 08:30:46 PM
Ill be sure to demand that people act rationally following any disaster that I may witness.  Also, if I hear people screaming for a medic or ambulance I will break out in laughter as that will be all of the proof that I require that it is just another false flag operation. :)

You're comments are meaningless but at least you enjoyed them.

Gd5150

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 03, 2017, 08:22:23 PM
I don't own a boobtube and so I haven't watched any of the recent protest coverage and whatnot. Today, just for yucks, I youtubed some antifa vids and let me just say this; Even though I'm a confirmed hippie peacenick, these douchebombs just can't have their swarmy herpes infected asses kicked fast or hard enough. Praise based stickman!

You won't see anything you see on YouTube in the DemokkkratMedia coverage. A little bit on FoxNews but not much. Antifa has been purposely ignored because they're a tool of the Demokkkrat party. Last week was the 1st time anyone in the d party even acknowledged their existence.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 08:35:07 PM
You're comments are meaningless but at least you enjoyed them.
Nearly as pointless and meaningless as the video (which I hope you enjoyed...)  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 03, 2017, 09:03:51 PM
Nearly as pointless and meaningless as the video (which I hope you enjoyed...)  ;)

You would have to have watched it to make that assessment. You didn't. You think you're being clever commenting on the titles again but it just makes you look like an idiot of pud proportions.  ;)

albrecht

More hacking and leaks. Aside from conspiracy theories and/or simple corruption I don't understand why the government uses companies like google, amazon, various Israeli outfits, booz-allen, and so many, many more others to handle our information? Especially when some, apparently, have outright interests against ours and in other cases are a source of so many leaks, whistleblowers, and hacks, sometimes maybe for good but still. Not that government agencies don't get hacked (hello OPM, etc.) Of course, this could be simply another warning from the deep-state and embedded interests...
https://gizmodo.com/thousands-of-job-applicants-citing-top-secret-us-govern-1798733354
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/02/doxed-trumps-inner-circle-may-cyber-attack/

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 09:09:33 PM
You would have to have watched it to make that assessment. You didn't. You think you're being clever commenting on the titles again but it just makes you look like an idiot of pud proportions.  ;)
I watched the start of it straight through to the video that he was talking about with the "older lady, about five feet with a ____ coloured hat."  That was enough time for him to have made his point, and for me to watch a video that clearly showed that it was a false flag.

So sorry that I don't agree with you.  Obviously the world is not big enough for you and people who you disagree with...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2017, 12:43:16 AM
I watched the start of it straight through to the video that he was talking about with the "older lady, about five feet with a ____ coloured hat."  That was enough time for him to have made his point, and for me to watch a video that clearly showed that it was a false flag.

So sorry that I don't agree with you.  Obviously the world is not big enough for you and people who you disagree with...

I don't care that you don't agree with me but if you really want to be able to comment intelligently about it and not just the usual snark go back to the first vid he did on it where he analyzes Ford Fischer's livestream of that day. Everything else is based off that. If not, fuck off. I really don't care.  :P

WOTR

Silly me just watching a video that you post without first asking if I can watch it straight out of the gate, or if I need some background first.  Kind of like getting hold of the advanced Scientology materials without first completing your basic courses.  :D

Maybe tomorrow I'll watch the proper video...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2017, 01:42:58 AM
Silly me just watching a video that you post without first asking if I can watch it straight out of the gate, or if I need some background first.  Kind of like getting hold of the advanced Scientology materials without first completing your basic courses.  :D

Maybe tomorrow I'll watch the proper video...

It's really not a matter of etiquette. It's just that that's where the investigation starts. The guy doing the analysis is a lawyer who is being very careful not to draw any conspiracy theory conclusions but it's pretty hard not to with this one. If you don't find some of the things he points out interesting then you're probably just not capable of being interested in anything.  ;)

P.S. It's the one called the Charlotsville Zapruder Film.