• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Luka Megurine

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 28, 2017, 11:47:07 PM
Gathering of the cucks.  Live streaming now.

Anti Trump Protests At JFK & Chicago O'Hare Airport After Muslim BanImmigration Ban.

https://youtu.be/eEe1oC-I0vE

wow cucks in Chicago are mad whats new lol

i didn't know it was this big of a stomping crybaby fit though, thanks for the link Starr

starrmtn001

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 28, 2017, 11:51:57 PM
wow cucks in Chicago are mad whats new lol

i didn't know it was this big of a stomping crybaby fit though, thanks for the link Starr
You're welcome.

Taaroa

QuoteThe British Medical Association has said pregnant women should not be called "expectant mothers" as it could offend transgender people. Instead, they should call them "pregnant people" so as not to upset intersex and transgender men, the union has said.  The advice comes in an internal document to staff outlining a raft of common phrases that should be avoided for fear of causing offence.

"The elderly" should be referred to as "older people", "disabled lifts" called "accessible lifts" and someone who is "biologically male or female" should be called "assigned male or female".

The guide also advises against using  the terms "born man" or "born woman" in relation to trans people, as these phrases "are reductive and over-simplify a complex subject".

Elsewhere, staff are told to substitute the words "surname" or "last name" for "family name".

"Mankind" and "manpower" should be avoided because it is "not good practice" to use a "masculine noun", instead swapped for "humanity" and "personnel", and listing prefixes for names such as "Prof", "Dr", "Mr", "Mrs" or "Miss" should not be put in a particular order on forms to avoid a "perceived hierarchy".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/dont-call-pregnant-women-expectant-mothers-might-offend-transgender/

I hope this is satire.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on January 29, 2017, 08:48:24 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/dont-call-pregnant-women-expectant-mothers-might-offend-transgender/

I hope this is satire.
It likely isn't. Political Correctness is everywhere. I like to offend people by saying "Christian name" instead of "first," or even the risky "given," name.

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

I'm getting an ad from the New York Times on Bellgab spouting the following nonsense. "Truth.  It is vital for a democracy."  Like you are going to get that from the New York Times. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 30, 2017, 10:45:26 PM
It was a mass honoring Roberto Clemente

That's all I know

Random crazy dude? Some sort of message being sent?  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2017, 10:47:01 PM
Random crazy dude? Some sort of message being sent?  ???

No information released

I'd take Al Kaline over Clemente in right field every time but it's not worth clubbing a Bishop over.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 30, 2017, 10:52:16 PM
No information released

I'd take Al Kaline over Clemente in right field every time but it's not worth clubbing a Bishop over.

Nobody clubs The Bishop!  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyhMYVU31ng

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2017, 10:41:58 PM
Do you know what that was about?

Looks hella staged. And who dresses up in garish red and white to go to Mass?

I'm calling shenanigans.

aldousburbank

This is precious- Pelosi prompting Rep. Andre Carson to "Tell them you're a Muslim"

https://youtu.be/f7UlwMck9e0

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 31, 2017, 03:23:14 PM
This is precious- Pelosi prompting Rep. Andre Carson to "Tell them you're a Muslim"

https://youtu.be/f7UlwMck9e0

Meh, sounds like run-of-the-mill Nasty Pelousy stuff.  No surprise there.

Show me something of her supporting America and our Constitution, then I'll be surprised. ;) ;D

zeebo

Was just thinking that in a case of potential irony, the Dems, contending with an aggressive and volatile Trump presidency, might gain a newfound comfort in a strict interpretation of the Constitution, particularly the parts restraining powers of the executive branch.   ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on January 31, 2017, 08:34:25 PM
Was just thinking that in a case of potential irony, the Dems, contending with an aggressive and volatile Trump presidency, might gain a newfound comfort in a strict interpretation of the Constitution, particularly the parts restraining powers of the executive branch.   ;)

Exactly. And Trump's Achilles heel.

Quote from: zeebo on January 31, 2017, 08:34:25 PM

Hey zeebo! Don't see you in this swampy part of the woods too often. Just try to stay out of the muck, because some of that stuff will never wash off, no matter how much you scrub. Cheers!

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 31, 2017, 08:41:22 PM
Hey zeebo! Don't see you in this swampy part of the woods too often. Just try to stay out of the muck, because some of that stuff will never wash off, no matter how much you scrub. Cheers!

Haha yep I usually just drop by to bury an acorn or two, then scurry off before I get stuck.   :D

Quote from: zeebo on January 31, 2017, 08:51:38 PM
Haha yep I usually just drop by to bury an acorn or two, then scurry off before I get stuck.   :D

Given the toxicity of the soil around here it wouldn't be a good idea to eat those acorns later, so it's best to let them stay buried.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 31, 2017, 09:31:37 PM
Given the toxicity of the soil around here...

You mean how liberals are shamelessly displaying their psychosis and publicly endorsing punching people in the face if you SUSPECT that they are a Nazi?! But that's all on Trump too, right? He's making you guys behave like that. He's just that awesomely powerful! And all you can think to do is have a 4 year pity party/temper tantrum. Now get to your room, assholes! And no dinner either!  >:(