• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

TigerLily

"The candidates running for President in 2016 spent a combined $1.2 billion in the primaries and general election" - NBC

If people want their country back, get money out of politics. Reverse Citizens United and make all federal elections publicly funded.  For starters

theONE

most stupid post in history of BellGAB

/that's how is done in communist China and Korea/
stupid stupid stupid

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2016, 02:30:09 PM
Funniest post in a long time. I found my self glazed eye staring at his photo the other day and couldn't make the connection. Excellent observation.

Cheers, GS! I noticed a couple of years ago that he seemed to have morphed into Paul Simon, and thought this would be a good day to toss some light entertainment into the Politics section.

whoozit

Quote from: TigerLily on November 08, 2016, 03:28:10 PM
"The candidates running for President in 2016 spent a combined $1.2 billion in the primaries and general election" - NBC

If people want their country back, get money out of politics. Reverse Citizens United and make all federal elections publicly funded.  For starters
Unfortunately there are 1.2 billion reasons why this won't happen.

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 08, 2016, 04:05:12 PM
Cheers, GS! I noticed a couple of years ago that he seemed to have morphed into Paul Simon, and thought this would be a good day to toss some light entertainment into the Politics section.

???   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on November 09, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
Should have voted for the Giant Meteor

Giant meteor did have the best jokes!  ;)

pate

I wonder if Trump Derangement Syndrome one of the mental conditions that might bar one from emigrating to Canada?

pyewacket

Remember comedy before political correctness? These SNL clips might remind people what is was like during those Clinton years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

analog kid

Quotetheir obsession with the word "cuck" is because it's a shitload of coded variety-box bigotry in one short word with plausible deniability for those who are not in the know. let's break it down:

*  racism (from the fear of a big scary black man "taking" your woman)

*  misogyny (the view that women are possessions without agency)

*  redpill "alpha"/"beta" machismo garbage (you weren't "alpha" enough to prevent your "possession" from exercising agency and cheating on you - and also that you weren't "man enough" so she cheated on you with something more "manly" - and then there's also the implication that maybe you even like it)

*  and the pettiness cherry on top, calling someone small-dicked (compared to the stereotype of black men)

and so these insidiously terrible, irredeemable excuses for human beings spam it everywhere because it essentially repeats, in very compact form, most of the hate that they stand for, while confusing people who aren't in the know (and not tipping off a normal person that they're the worst-of-the-worst that humanity has to offer), and declaring to others like them that they are "with them".

source

mikuthing01

Was never a Paris fan but it's still sad what (((they))) have done to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on November 09, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
Should have voted for the Giant Meteor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIdPPVkkHYs

Hey, Baby, remember when you used to think I was ig'nant?

that's you and your slit now

bateman

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-identity-liberalism.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0&referer=

Quote"Finally, the whitelash thesis is convenient because it absolves liberals of not recognizing how their own obsession with diversity has encouraged white, rural, religious Americans to think of themselves as a disadvantaged group whose identity is being threatened or ignored. Such people are not actually reacting against the reality of our diverse America (they tend, after all, to live in homogeneous areas of the country). But they are reacting against the omnipresent rhetoric of identity, which is what they mean by “political correctness.” Liberals should bear in mind that the first identity movement in American politics was the Ku Klux Klan, which still exists. Those who play the identity game should be prepared to lose it."

Juan

This liberal obsession with the Ku Klux is hilarious.  I live in the south and have not personally seen a Klansman since 1986.  I talked to two of the idiots as a reporter covering one of the SPLC lawsuits.  The last time one of my stations reported on Klan activity was a bizarre event at the old "slave" market in St. Augustine.  A couple of Klansmen in full robes joined a couple of black separatists in full African garb and together they decried integration and promoted segregation.  It was one of the funniest things I've seen, and except for their obvious sincerity, one would think the exhibition was parody. 
I doubt there are 500-people who identify themselves as Klan members.  The SPLC won this fight a couple of decades ago.