• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Well, this is where George is...

Started by noorysmoustache, September 23, 2011, 03:53:59 PM

http://www.awakeandaware2011.com/

Apart from Dolan, Haramein and Bill Ryan, it's like a who's-who of shitheads.

I've never seen such a large congregation of clusterfucks brought together like this :o

It's going to be hard to squeeze in so many sensitive, self-indulged shysters into one place, surely?

And I'm not surprised one of the biggest morons in the world truthers movement is hosting...
http://www.coastgab.com/index.php/topic,2768.0.html

fysisist

better keep your hand on your wallet at this event, cuz these fools is out for your CAISSSSHHHH....

b_dubb

a prestigious group of con artists if i've ever seen one.  i thought sean david morton was in jail

I don't understand why this would keep George from hosting the show tonight.  Tommy could carry around a microphone for him and just signal George when to read the next cue card.  Or they could pre-record George's parts. 

It's not like participating in a conversation with the guest is a priority.

Scully

And so Noory continues to use Coast's paranormal connection to bolster his own self-promoted reputation as Master of High Strangeness.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, listeners are tortured with heavy doses of politics and turmeric, and Art bell's legacy continues its decay.  >:(

Frys Girl

George Noory is terrible! What the hell is this nonsense? He is such a two-faced (both are ugly and mean) jerk.

fabucat

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 24, 2011, 07:15:17 AM
George Noory is terrible! What the hell is this nonsense? He is such a two-faced (both are ugly and mean) jerk.

You want mean?  Limbaugh, Levin, Boortz, Beck amongst others on the right.  Mike Malloy on the left (there'd be more mean lefties if they let some more of us on).  Sometimes I wish he were meaner to his guests.

He's kind of a cosmic muffin.  In some ways, he takes the place of Larry King, who used to be on at this hour in the 1970s.  Never heard it (was way past my bedtime), but I know from his TV show, Larry King never, ever challenges his guests.  Granted, King, as far as I know, never had schizophrenics, the delusional, and doctors who have lost their licenses as guests. 

Randi Rhodes had this schtick in which she imitated Larry King interviewing Hitler.  Y'know King doing his usual throwing of girly-pitched softballs to The Most Evil Man Who Ever Lived. 

Noory just would've been worse interviewing Adolph, agreeing with everything he said, making Neville Chamberlain look like Chuck Norris, lol.

stevesh

How Richard Dolan and Graham Hancock would agree to be in the same state at the same time as Sean David Morton is beyond me. Wonder if that lying, thieving fraud will end up returning as a guest on C2C ?

morphiaflow

So, this week on Coast, we had climate/peak oil denial, aliens-are-really-demons, and capped the week off with creationist right winger John B. Wells guest hosting while Noory was at a cheesy new age convention. If any single week has typified everything that's wrong with Coast now, and how far it's fallen from the standard that Art set, it's this one.

Quote from: morphiaflow on September 24, 2011, 01:06:27 PM
So, this week on Coast, we had climate/peak oil denial, aliens-are-really-demons, and capped the week off with creationist right winger John B. Wells guest hosting while Noory was at a cheesy new age convention. If any single week has typified everything that's wrong with Coast now, and how far it's fallen from the standard that Art set, it's this one.

This,  x100,000,000

fabucat

Quote from: morphiaflow on September 24, 2011, 01:06:27 PM

Wells is a CREATIONIST.....??????????  I'll be fucked.  I've encountered all kinds on the radio & net: radical free-marketer, rugged individualistic, homophobic, wacko-commie lefty, anti-male, anti-female, anti-black, anti-white, anti-environmental, Earth Liberation Front, but a FUCKING CREATIONIST?  I guess Michio Kaku, Brian Greene and any other scientist, will no longer be appearing on C2C if Wells takes over. 

There are God how many so-called Jesus stations and programs on the air where idiots may ply their creationism, if they're so inclined!  I don't know how these idiots realize their precious fossil fuels are made, over millions and millions of years....

morphiaflow

They don't believe it happened over millions of years. They believe God put that oil there 6500 years ago because humans would eventually need it. That's the true basis of the abiotic oil theory.

fabucat

Quote from: morphiaflow on September 24, 2011, 05:20:15 PM
They don't believe it happened over millions of years. They believe God put that oil there 6500 years ago because humans would eventually need it. That's the true basis of the abiotic oil theory.

I wish that God had given us engines so that we could have *used* the damned oil already. 

So, like, God is constantly manufacturing new oil, as we allegedly run out? 

Funny the people *He* rewards.  Oil-producing Arabic countries believe that this natural resource is a gift from Allah, and that this gift is a reward for their holiness and goodness.  (No offense to Arabs and Iranians, mind you). 

Scully

Quote from: fabucat on September 24, 2011, 06:16:40 PM
... Funny the people *He* rewards.  Oil-producing Arabic countries believe that this natural resource is a gift from Allah, and that this gift is a reward for their holiness and goodness.  (No offense to Arabs and Iranians, mind you).

Good point, Fabucat.  My mother-in-law believes that all the problems in the Middle East are God's punishment to all those who aren't Christians.  Wonder what she would think of the idea that God gave them all the oil they would ever need forever?  ???