Author Topic: I Think David Wilcock is a Turd Too  (Read 11867 times)

Re: I Think David Wilcock is a Turd Too
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2018, 12:10:19 PM »

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2019, 12:46:15 AM »

You people who fail to keep up with the required course reading are in danger of being left behind at the mid-term exam.

I'm just sayin'.

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2019, 01:32:42 AM »

You people who fail to keep up with the required course reading are in danger of being left behind at the mid-term exam.

I'm just sayin'.

I found this beautiful. I cannot wait for the next live cast. I seriously enjoyed his quantum physics explanation. I love the sacred geometry, as well as his very personal approach to sharing his personal spiritual development. I guess I get to be the odd duck, as usual, that's ok

« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2019, 05:29:15 PM »

« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2019, 08:32:06 PM »

Truth. I disagree with him on a few points but agree on this and lots of his other stuff. I like to replay in TSA lines pre-boarding. His stuff on airplane lingo was so frigging good and right. No Bill Hicks but he, Bill, Mencken, Bruce, Pryor, etc are awesome, though I don't agree with all of their views or backgrounds.

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2019, 01:30:09 AM »
Carlin was the best there ever was. Unless you suffer from white guilt, in which case you have to say Pryor lest you be judged a racist.

King George.

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2019, 10:44:48 PM »
Carlin was the best there ever was. Unless you suffer from white guilt, in which case you have to say Pryor lest you be judged a racist.

King George.
Definitely, arguably.

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2019, 10:47:22 PM »
Definitely, arguably.

Well, which is it? Definitely or arguably? ???

See, that’s something Carlin would’ve gone on about.  :D

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2019, 10:52:31 PM »

His opinion is that it is definite.  That opinion is arguable.  God, you're stoopid.

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2019, 10:53:18 PM »

Got it.

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2019, 10:54:16 PM »
His opinion is that it is definite.  That opinion is arguable.  God, you're stoopid.
Got it.

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2019, 10:55:41 PM »

Have you even heard a Carlin routine before, you cretin? ::)

Also, because your grasp of logic is so poor if he thought the opinion was definite it wouldn’t be arguable in his mind.

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2019, 11:29:44 PM »
Have you even heard a Carlin routine before, you cretin? ::)

Also, because your grasp of logic is so poor if he thought the opinion was definite it wouldn’t be arguable in his mind.

It is my opinion that you are definitely a queef-sniffing moron.  However, I recognize that others (you, yourself, and thee) would argue about that, whether I agree or not.   

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2019, 11:33:29 PM »
It is my opinion that you are definitely a queef-sniffing moron.  However, I recognize that others (you, yourself, and thee) would argue about that, whether I agree or not.   

That’s the kind of lameass answer I’d expect from an idiot who can’t even see all the holes in the official 9/11 story. You’re so predictably boring. ::)

« Reply #74 on: Yesterday at 01:46:20 PM »