• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN 7/15 - Recipes from Ghosts?

Started by anagrammy, July 15, 2011, 11:34:16 AM

anagrammy

I will be here tonight because I cannot miss this - Mary Ann Winkowski represents the culinary interests of the departed.  It isn't Saturday Night Live, it's Coast to Coast tonight! 

Check it out if you think I made this up and join us tonight at 10:00 Pacific Time right here for our occasional psuedo-chat!

http://www.maryannghostbuster.com/

Anagrammy

anagrammy

Hello posters, lurkers and everything in between.  Noory is talking to a guest so we're off to a great start.  Hoagland has secret photos which Geo describes as "riveting" - objects not from the earth...  Guest raised on military base, had black light in his room and objects from off-earth glowed green and discharged little objects. 

Caller just mentioned Art Bell - and Noory always says the same thing "that's a LONG time ago."   

What happened to the ghost recipe lady?  I'm going to check the channel that I'm hearing.  I don't think I'm at the beginning of the show...

A

anagrammy

Alien hybrids from earth are being dumped on other planets. (George NOory)

JustOneFix

I'll have to listen to this, it should be interesting! 16 minutes and counting til the show starts.

anagrammy

Small clouds hide crafts.

GN:  what do they want

Guest:  they want to know us but we go for our shotguns

anagrammy

Caller:  I HAVE THINGS CONNECTED TO MY EYEBALLS - tubes with lights.  It's taking pictures.

GN:  You/re like a hidden video camera (hahahaha!)

Guest Allen:  You're exactly right. That's what they are doing, monitoring things.

anagrammy

Another ouija board/witchcraft caller.... sigh.

Scully

Ana, You're listening to last night's show, I believe.

anagrammy

GN Why don't they (aliens) say settle the debt? (completely out of the blue, of course)

JustOneFix

Quote from: Scully on July 15, 2011, 10:51:26 PM
Ana, You're listening to last night's show, I believe.

Maybe she's been drinking wine....... It's OK I've been drinking beer!
The new show starts in a few minutes- they play the last 2 hrs of the previous night's show before the current show here in my local market.

anagrammy

WOW - the show just ended.  I think I must have tapped into a program out of the Mid West so the time difference doesn't sync up.  You know, I haven't listened to the show in quite a while and I guess the rest of you CoastGabbers have taken your energies elsewhere also.

I am probably going to catch this ghost recipe show then on Funkybaldy's site tomorrow.

Peace Out!

Anagrammy

11angeleyes11

I love your dedication to listening to George, but in your zestful exxxuberance, I think you tuned into listening to last night's show. 

Stay tuned.

The ghost stories begin in less than ten minutes.

anagrammy

I'll never trust tune-in.com to "find" me a station again.  I think I was definitely off=track--plus forgot to refresh (damn white zin) and got left in the dust without me ghost recipes!

Ana

Morgus

Next time try searching for  a station after the live C2C show starts, which is always 10:07PM Pacific Time (1:07AM Eastern)
Many stations replay the last part of the previous night's show the hour or two before the new live show begins. ;)

anagrammy

Hey thanks Morgus-- I did tune in a little early , which I normally don't do.

Ana