• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Noory's New Look

Started by Morgus, June 16, 2011, 11:30:08 PM

anagrammy

Quote from: Marc Knight on June 26, 2011, 07:48:28 AM

I guess it worked.

Shu-u-u-udder.  Don't we want a Hawaiian flavor since Bra George is going to be broadcasting from "his" studio in Hawaii?

Anagrammy

Looking at the C2C home page tonight, it looks like "Snoory" is sporting an extraterrestrial erection with the "Collision May Have Created Moon" photo in the foreground of his picture!

Part of "Snoory's" new look??

anagrammy

Quote from: Master_of_Reality on August 04, 2011, 06:35:02 PM
Looking at the C2C home page tonight, it looks like "Snoory" is sporting an extraterrestrial erection with the "Collision May Have Created Moon" photo in the foreground of his picture!

Part of "Snoory's" new look??

Ew.  That is just nasty.

Ana

Quote from: Morgus on June 16, 2011, 11:30:08 PM
It was reported that fans at the event asked Noory how he manages to look so young at over age 60 and if he darkens his hair. Noory told them he doesn't darken his hair. How does he explain the older photos where he had gray/silver hair then?
Maybe his extreme dose of daily turmeric makes his hair jet black?  >:(

It's almost all white under the wig?

Quote from: anagrammy on August 04, 2011, 06:36:43 PM
Ew.  That is just nasty.

The picture, the thought or the comment?  :D

anagrammy

Quote from: anagrammy on August 05, 2011, 10:45:26 AM
All of the above.

Ana

Fair enough Ana. My apologies for any residual afterthoughts, written or pictorial.

anagrammy

Quote from: Master_of_Reality on August 05, 2011, 11:42:29 AM
Fair enough Ana. My apologies for any residual afterthoughts, written or pictorial.

No prob.  My all-day spa treatment tomorrow includes free brain image scrub... I have to go regularly anyway due to Paper Boy's avatar!

Anagrammy

Quote from: anagrammy on August 05, 2011, 05:46:39 PM
No prob.  My all-day spa treatment tomorrow includes free brain image scrub... I have to go regularly anyway due to Paper Boy's avatar!

Anagrammy

LOL. You are one witty woman! Too funny.

James G.

Let's all note Mr. George Noory's obvious, "went to a good salon in Los Angeles at the cost of Premiere Radio Network" hair coloring!

Ha! Look at Noory's hair! If that isn't fake black color, nothing is! Nothing like older guys whose features are aged, then have someone dye out all the grey on their heads. Thinking they look younger! Such men look ridiculous!

And obvious! Ha! Ha! Ha!
------------------------------
Yes, that may even so fake as be some wig, too! Ha! Ha! Too obvious, whatever that "thing" on his head is! Ha Ha ! He looks like he's wearing some animal on his head! Ha! Ha! Ha! I hope Noory doesn't to the zoo looking like that! The keepers might think one of their "specimens" escaped and planted itself firmly on some visitor's topside! Ha ! Ha! Ha!

Quote from: James G. on August 10, 2011, 12:37:42 AM
Let's all note Mr. George Noory's obvious, "went to a good salon in Los Angeles at the cost of Premiere Radio Network" hair coloring!

Ha! Look at Noory's hair! If that isn't fake black color, nothing is! Nothing like older guys whose features are aged, then have someone dye out all the grey on their heads. Thinking they look younger! Such men look ridiculous!

And obvious! Ha! Ha! Ha!
------------------------------
Yes, that may even so fake as be some wig, too! Ha! Ha! Too obvious, whatever that "thing" on his head is! Ha Ha ! He looks like he's wearing some animal on his head! Ha! Ha! Ha! I hope Noory doesn't to the zoo looking like that! The keepers might think one of their "specimens" escaped and planted itself firmly on some visitor's topside! Ha ! Ha! Ha!

You Make the Call !!

It's obviously from Noory running his fingers thru his hair after rolling balls of black tar heroin.

JustOneFix

Re: Noory Pic #3

That's the guy I saw cleaning the bathroom in the Ann Arbor, MI Bill Knapps restaurant years ago. Who knew Noory moonlighted as a custodian. I suppose it makes since considering all that diarrhea of the mouth he has.

Harmness

Quote from: JustOneFix on August 17, 2011, 07:58:00 PM
Re: Noory Pic #3

That's the guy I saw cleaning the bathroom in the Ann Arbor, MI Bill Knapps restaurant years ago. Who knew Noory moonlighted as a custodian. I suppose it makes since considering all that diarrhea of the mouth he has.

I saw him in the men's room, too, but he was tapping his foot.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Harmness on August 17, 2011, 10:43:32 PM
I saw him in the men's room, too, but he was tapping his foot.
Does he have a wide stance?

Sent from my Droid X.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 16, 2011, 11:40:06 PM
he looks like Gomez Addams entering senility stage.

Oh lord.

This line gets me every time I view this thread.

Quote from: Morgus on June 18, 2011, 01:48:24 PM

Happened upon today this photo of Noory dressed up as a pirate. Was it around Halloween maybe?  ;D
Notice a more gray color moustache - must have been before his current youth kick..

First thing that came to my mind was the new Fantastic Forum.

I would never pull no gay shit like that no matter what they were paying me. No offense to gays, just Noory. I mean, shit.
What on Earth could have been the topic of this photo-op? Your fantastic forum is a good one. Noory, the gay blade on the Fantastic's pirate ship plunderin booty.
Wait a minute....doesn't Schmorge, didn't he at one time have another affiliation with a FF like site? It was about pirates if I'm remembering right. Another one of his glory fan sites..dangit, I can think of it. Never "followed" Schmorge I guess, usually I am moving in the other direction.

Morgus

Quote from: NefariousBanana on August 18, 2011, 09:43:10 PM
First thing that came to my mind was the new Fantastic Forum.
yes exactly. noory promotes his latest suck-up site FF2, that doesn't allow any negative posts about him since he is a member there and in exchange gives them free friday night on air shoutouts.
those so-called-pirates ban anyone who isn't in love with noory quickly there.  :o

in contrast the original fantastic forum (that the FF2 group split from to create their noory-fan site) though pretty much dead now, the few posters over there are allowed to make truthful negative opinions about noory, so they are the true pirates. 
of course noory won't mention the original FF, pretending it was replaced by his chosen few at FF2 8)

Quote from: Morgus on August 18, 2011, 11:26:11 PM
... those so-called-pirates ban anyone who isn't in love with noory quickly there...

They must have a smaller audience than even George Noory...

Morgus

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 19, 2011, 12:49:37 AM
They must have a smaller audience than even George Noory...
yep. i only see one or two members there most of the time during the show.
and you can't even read their posts unless you are registered, they block guests from reading - what are they afraid of? :D

Ruteger

Does this fat S&*t have his baseball cap on backwards? You know I hate that. Are these people retarded? The brim is there for a purpose you morons!
From info at the C2C website earlier this week, Noory had a meeting at a health conference last weekend and 100 listeners showed up to see him and get photos/autographs.

Here is one of the photos that appeared from the event showing his typical fans:

It was reported that fans at the event asked Noory how he manages to look so young at over age 60 and if he darkens his hair. Noory told them he doesn't darken his hair. How does he explain the older photos where he had gray/silver hair then?

Vic

That's  Al Blom on the left.He played on the 49ers in the 70s.He got into some UFO gasoline and thats what happened.

Morgus

Quote from: Ruteger on November 07, 2011, 07:21:56 PM
Does this fat S&*t have his baseball cap on backwards? You know I hate that.
Are these people retarded? The brim is there for a purpose you morons!
remember these are Noory's biggest fans you are referring to.
so the answer should be obvious...  8)

Falkie2013

Maybe Snoory's hair is so dark because of all the network asskissing he must do to keep his job.

I wonder if anyone has ever done any polling to see how many regular coast listeners have left the show since Art is no longer on.

As for the guy next to Snoory, Bluto lives !

Has anyone noticed that RCH's eyes have the look of a gray in them ?

george

Avi

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 09, 2011, 05:23:32 AM
Maybe Snoory's hair is so dark because of all the network asskissing he must do to keep his job.

Yeah, Noory Skipped the Dirty Sanchez and went right to the Dirty Toupee - but that's from shoving his head up his own ass.

Quote from: Avi on November 09, 2011, 05:38:00 AM
Yeah, Noory Skipped the Dirty Sanchez and went right to the Dirty Toupee - but that's from shoving his head up his own ass.

lol!!

srnightowl

From info at the C2C website earlier this week, Noory had a meeting at a health conference last weekend and 100 listeners showed up to see him and get photos/autographs.

Here is one of the photos that appeared from the event showing his typical fans:

Now, now, how can we blame this poor guy for just being the on site maintenance, making the mistake of walking through, and being grabbed by GN, as no one else was lining up..., "for this once in a life -time photo op" (GN's words)...