• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dr Steven Greer

Started by fysisist, June 02, 2011, 02:23:29 PM

coaster

Anyone who believes Greer should have their head examined. Isn't he the same guy who charged people thousands of dollars so they could look at moths light beings in his backyard?

Ms. C

Quote from: coaster on April 21, 2014, 02:35:26 PM
Anyone who believes Greer should have their head examined. Isn't he the same guy who charged people thousands of dollars so they could look at moths light beings in his backyard?

I had to do some research when I read this thread ... blah
BUT
In answer to your question ... (and there is still time to sign up for this Sunday's 'expedition') ...

For the April AZ expedition â€" Arriving Sunday April 27 and leaving Saturday morning May 3 the pricing includes: -         
Tuition -          6  nights at the retreat center. 
Room with private bath. -          Very simple continental breakfast, mid-day meal and dinner starting with dinner on Sunday evening and ending with lunch on Saturday. 
(The program officially ends with field work on Friday night.  Anything on Saturday is informal and not part of the program.) -         
For new attendees who do not yet have the “Contact Training Program” â€" $3355
For new attendees with the “Contact Training Program” â€" $3200
For “experienced” attendees â€" those who have been to at least one week long expedition before â€" $1850

There are very few places for “experienced” attendees as we want to train as many people as possible so people can form their own groups in their home areas.

http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/ce-5-initiative/content-and-registration-information/

McPhallus

Exactly.  Or anyone who can take that fuck seriously after knowing his background.  Those folks are dumber than the moths.

McPhallus

Quote from: Juan on April 21, 2014, 02:59:48 PM
     Yep.

I wonder how he passes the time.  This place was not a small part of his life.

Jackstar

Anyone who believes Greer should have their head examined.

I didn't believe him. That's why I looked up the dates. That's why I posted. Surprise.

Also, I agree with the trending opinion: $3500 is way too much to spend on something that one can do for free. I bet there are some hot & rich boytoys there though.

"Come here often? Let me show you my prospectus, while we're waiting for... contact!"

henge0stone

Quote from: fysisist on June 02, 2011, 02:23:29 PM
I don't know how long it's been since the good Dr Greer has been on, but he is frequently on the Somewhere in Time or Classic Shows feature or if you have streamlink.  Nowadays, the good doc is leading expeditions to contact ET in various remote locations.  You can do that for merely $2500, not including travel or lodging of course, and $200 of that is for mandatory training materials, which is non-refundable and consists of books and CDs by Dr Greer, based on the website (www.cseti.com).  Apparently they go out and meditate and use some compasses and radar detectors to determine when ET arrives.  If you want to go, looks like you have to apply and interview before they will accept you for "Ambassador Training".   So I'm guessing, no skeptics allowed and from what I understand you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement to attend, also.  Can there possibly be a bigger charlatan than Greer?  And who would pay for this crap?  As the saying goes, there's a sucker born every minute.  Maybe Dr pay wasn't good enough for this guy??  Beats me.

Wow I was all set to talk about how crappy Greer is but I did realize he was THAT bad, really grade A charlatan.
His whole government industrial complex theory makes no sense. If the government is trying to get us afraid of Aliens to build more weapons and rule the world (or whatever) then why are UFOs denied and people who see them ridiculed? It's completely counter productive to the Military industrial complex's plan to get everyone afraid of aliens.

He's also one of those 'aliens are our saviors' people who believes in space Jesus. His shtick is to say he has all these sources that know everything so people can't easily refute him.

I hate when UFO people get political and say that the aliens are disappointed with us and other bullshit. Stick to UFOs don't preach like a priest or politician, you study UFOs get over yourself.

DanTSX

Greer is ok for the first hour or so.  Then he gets too comfortable and starts mishmashing theories and they quickly lose their ability to be believable or entertaining.

One of the fun things about even the goofiest of Art's guests is that there is a remote possibility that they are getting some of their zany thoughts right, even if they may not have the scientific ability to properly quantify their ideas.  It's the fun, layman's world version of folks thinking and seeking the fringe that got us a number of advances in the past and there is always the possibility that these guys are connecting with their targets today.

But then you have hucksters like Dr. Greer that are so fucking phony that you can't wait for them to get off the air.

Dames has been hot and cold.  Not in his predictions, but in his ability to be an interesting interview.

Centurion40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gVLv5eg4Xg

Rogan respectfully calls "bullshit" a couple of times.

chefist

Yea the whole disclosure project hype died in the late 90's as they kept promising and promising that the next news conference "was the real deal"...it never materialized...then, this wacky, snake oil stunt was just out of the limit...if he just sticks to talking about UFO history and new UFO sightings, the theories and conjecture around these events, he is really good...but then it seems there are the money motivated activities which taint his character....

The guy is an MD for freak's sake, that should make him enough money so that he can maintain his reputation and integrity...but I guess not...

Dyna-X

Call me suspicious, but it seems he is making his ol' country doctor's salary with happy colored alien rainbows and I don't trust him. Some of his earlier work looked more sane and productive, but his activities of the last few years with the tiny alien doll and the Sirius fiasco just muddy the water.

Further he and David Wilcock travel around with bodyguards like they are rock stars or politicians.  What a show. Adds suspense that they really know something we don't.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dyna-X on July 30, 2015, 12:10:49 PM
Call me suspicious, but it seems he is making his ol' country doctor's salary with happy colored alien rainbows and I don't trust him. Some of his earlier work looked more sane and productive, but his activities of the last few years with the tiny alien doll and the Sirius fiasco just muddy the water.

He's like all snakeoil salesmen before and since; The original recipe loses it's novelty. In Greers case it was the Press Club thing with loads of people announcing how they'd testify in front of Congress about aliens and UFO's. But of course that lost it's legs when Greer and his merry men and one woman didn't come up with any more than they'd already said they'd got, and stuff.

Sure they gave interviews to anyone who would listen and Kerry Cassidy and Greer fell out with each other, because Kerry (who can't sing) just loves things being about her, and that will never do when she wanted to interview Greer; although to be fair to him, he was being very polite and she was just being, her.

But I digress..'Disclosure' went away and then it was unlimited energy thing stuff...And laying under the stars on his ranch for several hundred quid to, erm, lay under the stars and be a mug ambassador. 

You have to hand it to him, he just provides the means to enable the gullible and lost to be relieved of their money. He's providing a social service by keeping them all together in the same place, away from polite company.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 30, 2015, 12:20:29 PM

But I digress..'Disclosure' went away and then it was unlimited energy thing stuff...And laying under the stars on his ranch for several hundred quid to, erm, lay under the stars and be a mug ambassador. 

You have to hand it to him, he just provides the means to enable the gullible and lost to be relieved of their money. He's providing a social service by keeping them all together in the same place, away from polite company.

Oh, I forgot about the zero point energy schemes...that is just so crazy and low...the modern combustion engine is only 25%-30% efficient...make one that is 50% efficient and you will be a multi-gazzillionaire and win the Nobel Peace Prize...and he is peddling 100% free energy! Give me a break...

Quote from: Dyna-X on July 30, 2015, 12:10:49 PM

Further he and David Wilcock travel around with bodyguards like they are rock stars or politicians.  What a show. Adds suspense that they really know something we don't.

Greer has some decent guns on him, probably could handle his own. Wilcock on the other hand probably needs several bodyguards. 

Of any of Art's potential guests, the only person I've done enough research on to conclude they are a true phony is David Wilcock. Need to search BG for a thread on him.

Uncle Duke

It wasn't all that long ago Greer was making the rounds of paranormal radio shows/podcasts telling his story about the military industrial complex killing ufologists and that he feared for his life.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 30, 2015, 02:01:43 PM
It wasn't all that long ago Greer was making the rounds of paranormal radio shows/podcasts telling his story about the military industrial complex killing ufologists and that he feared for his life.

I'm sure he is--if he doesn't stick to the psyop script he's given, his life is forfeit!

Centurion40

Isn't it Greer who takes people out into the desert to meditate and watch UFOs?  I have heard that the people actually witness UFOs, specifically lights moving in the sky.  But what they probably don't realize is that in a clear desert night, away from the ambient light of civilization, one would be able to better see satellites and planes travelling at high altitudes.

But great way to build a sort of religion or "faith".

That being said, if I ever hit the lotto, I'd probably pay to go to something like that; as I'd be able to afford that kind of entertainment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Centurion40 on July 31, 2015, 06:37:12 AM
Isn't it Greer who takes people out into the desert to meditate and watch UFOs?  I have heard that the people actually witness UFOs, specifically lights moving in the sky.  But what they probably don't realize is that in a clear desert night, away from the ambient light of civilization, one would be able to better see satellites and planes travelling at high altitudes.

But great way to build a sort of religion or "faith".

That being said, if I ever hit the lotto, I'd probably pay to go to something like that; as I'd be able to afford that kind of entertainment.

If it's accepted that it's entertainment and simply an expensive way of sky watching then fair enough. But to market it as Greer does is exploiting the simple minded with more money than sense.

henge0stone

Not looking forward to hearing him again. "Disclosure soon, I have sources that know everything, Aliens are wonderful" blah blah same old crap.

ziznak

"I had a meeting at an undisclosed location with some very important government officials who I can't identify AND they told me all this stuff that ONLY I can know because I'm a doctor... who wants to go outside and meditate some UFO's into existence??? Anybody down for some wife-swaps later??? where's my crystal necklace I could have sworn it was right..... ALIENS!!  Ooooooooooooohmmmmmm OOoooooooooohmmmmmmmm dippity dop boodeebop"

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ziznak on October 14, 2015, 02:58:53 PM
"I had a meeting at an undisclosed location with some very important government officials who I can't identify AND they told me all this stuff that ONLY I can know because I'm a doctor... who wants to go outside and meditate some UFO's into existence??? Anybody down for some wife-swaps later??? where's my crystal necklace I could have sworn it was right..... ALIENS!!  Ooooooooooooohmmmmmm OOoooooooooohmmmmmmmm dippity dop boodeebop"

Another con man....

b_dubb

"BEHOLD THE SPACE BROTHERS! THEY BRING US THE GIFT OF EXTRA STINKY SPACE CABBAGE!"

BellBoy

Quote from: b_dubb on October 14, 2015, 04:19:58 PM
"BEHOLD THE SPACE BROTHERS! THEY BRING US THE GIFT OF EXTRA STINKY SPACE CABBAGE!"

Are you quite sure that's not just another flash-back, you're having, to the prison shower rooms, b_dubb?

BobGrau

Quote from: BellBoy on October 14, 2015, 05:10:17 PM
Are you quite sure that's not just another flash-back, you're having, to the prison shower rooms, b_dubb?

He's not a dinosaur, he's a Mythic Beast.

BellBoy

Quote from: BobGrau on October 14, 2015, 05:15:44 PM

He's not a dinosaur, he's a Mythic Beast.

Funny, I prefer to think of him rather, as a genuine SuperHero.

Just Me

Greer started out believable but they go to him and neuralized his head.

Could this be Greer at one of his gatherings he charges 2500 bucks to attend

I know he has a full blown ego now and has been at war with Kerry Cassidy of project camelot.

This is what ya get for that 2500 bucks at one of his call out the ufo seminars out in the woods

Look it that those designs, that reptilian physique. All that for 2500 bucks in some woods

Morgus

Remember that tiny dried out mummy looking creature that Dr. Greer promoted last year as a tiny ET?

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on October 14, 2015, 06:43:47 PM
Remember that tiny dried out mummy looking creature that Dr. Greer promoted last year as a tiny ET?
Was that the weird one found in Ol' Mexico? With the enlongated head and small body?

Uncle Duke

Bassett, Quayle, and Greer.....the Steven trifecta of conspiratory lunacy.