• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

wr250

Quote from: eddie dean on November 25, 2014, 04:52:01 PM
Welcome to the worst time of the year,
the holiday shopping season  >:(

If I could, I'd stay home until January just to avoid these jackholes
if i knew who they were id give them gifts if taintco butthurt cream and the mustache wax and engine degreaser

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on November 25, 2014, 05:00:54 PM
if i knew who they were id give them gifts if taintco butthurt cream and the mustache wax and engine degreaser

If they're given as gifts they cannot be claimed as a tax deduction.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on November 25, 2014, 05:02:16 PM
If they're given as gifts they cannot be claimed as a tax deduction.
when your income is 0 , usually they wont let you deduct more.

zeebo

I'm annoyed MV lets me stay logged in here indefinitely.  I prefer other sites that treat me like a helpless child and handle my security for me by forcing logouts like every 10 minutes. 

Sure I have to put in my password like 20 times a day even though I'm on a secure home connection, but since I'm completely incapable of making the adult decision of whether I want to be logged in somewhere or not, I prefer mandatory timeouts that make me prove my identity over and over each day. 

eddie dean

Quote from: zeebo on November 25, 2014, 05:35:27 PM
I'm annoyed MV lets me stay logged in here indefinitely.  I prefer other sites that treat me like a helpless child and handle my security for me by forcing logouts like every 10 minutes. 

Sure I have to put in my password like 20 times a day even though I'm on a secure home connection, but since I'm completely incapable of making the adult decision of whether I want to be logged in somewhere or not, I prefer mandatory timeouts that make me prove my identity over and over each day.

****ALERT ********
You have been  logged out from this site.
please PM me your SS #, DOB & a valid credit card number. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on November 25, 2014, 04:36:25 PM
walk by this truck, and the idiot is on the phone. i flip him off and and tell someone else who was waiting for the moron , what was up.

Why is he an idiot for being parked up on the phone? Would you sooner he be driving and not concentrating on driving and pile into you and mangle all your organs and gooey bits? We have had loads of RTC's where someone gabbing on their mobile phone has contributed to them killing someone. Including a moron who piled through a bus queue of school kids. He was steering with his knees, and trying to write things down whilst on the phone.

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 26, 2014, 03:07:52 AM

Why is he an idiot for being parked up on the phone?

because he was sitting there with his reverse and brake lights on, like he was going to back out. for gods sake at least pop it into neutral (manual trans)/park(auto trans), so people dont think your going to back out.  heck even people walking by were stopping, waiting for him to move.

instead they were sitting there yakking on the phone.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 26, 2014, 06:30:04 PM
http://www.vice.com/read/swedish-feminists-are-so-bored-theyre-telling-men-how-to-sit-on-the-bus
Amazing. Especially because rape is so common there (both due to the reporting laws and especially due to the immigration and refugee policies.) Because going after those nice, often Muslim, immigrants that are causing Sweden to become the rape capital of Europe (and most of the world) would not be politically correct.

Quote from: eddie dean on November 25, 2014, 04:52:01 PM
Welcome to the worst time of the year,
the holiday shopping season  >:(

If I could, I'd stay home until January just to avoid these jackholes

I'm bunkered in for the weekend as the local Walmart already experienced one death on a Black Friday and there's sure to be either injuries or other lethal mishaps as people stampede to get their cheap crappy tvs from China. Humanity at its finest.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wr250 on November 26, 2014, 05:59:28 AM

because he was sitting there with his reverse and brake lights on, like he was going to back out. for gods sake at least pop it into neutral (manual trans)/park(auto trans), so people dont think your going to back out.  heck even people walking by were stopping, waiting for him to move.

instead they were sitting there yakking on the phone.

I'm with you. Fuck that guy. Take the car out of reverse, asshole.

wr250

i ordered a item off ebay. it went to chicago, who sent it to LA via truck (apparently by the times listed in tracking) probably via I-80 to I-15 to LA.
as i live in utah, everything here USPS goes through salt lake city. so this item leaves chicago, goes through SLC , drives right by me (literally, if went to the hilltop and some binoculars, i could of watch the truck drive by) and goes to LA. now it has to drive by me again and go back to SLC. then it comes to me.

eyenoeyeno

Holidays that are only for people who have family and friends.   

wr250

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on November 27, 2014, 10:45:40 AM

which is why noory is working tonight. tommee is only noorys friend as long as noory provides pizza roles and turkee sammiches.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on November 27, 2014, 10:45:40 AM

In the UK there are quite a few holiday companies that cater for single people. Or, take yourself travelling.  :)

Eddie Coyle

The septic hemorrhoid that is "Alice's Restaurant" is bad enough on it's own.

That FIVE Boston area stations played that monstrosity simultaneously is like the norovirus, trichinosis, botulism,scurvy and Ebola rolled into one.

wr250

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 27, 2014, 11:44:17 AM

That FIVE Boston area stations played that monstrosity simultaneously is like the norovirus, trichinosis, botulism,scurvy and Ebola rolled into one.

i could be worse. they could be running noory2noory am repeats

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 27, 2014, 11:44:17 AM

That's a lot of vowels and consonants Mister.

Losing my dozens of browser tabs I planned to return to someday because CCleaner doesn't usually remove them, but sometimes it surprises me and does.

bateman

Please, someone beat the hell out of this kid already.

Eddie Coyle

Hey, PBS. "50 Years of Peter, Paul and Mary" means only one thing.

I pledge not to watch.

jazmunda

Holy shit. Premium tickets for Counting Crows cost nearly $300. I'll just listen to the CD I stole from my ex girlfriends in 1994.

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on December 01, 2014, 10:17:01 PM
Holy shit. Premium tickets for Counting Crows cost nearly $300. I'll just listen to the CD I stole from my ex girlfriends in 1994.
Are you sure that doesn't include a half ounce of kind bud?

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on December 02, 2014, 12:22:11 AM
Are you sure that doesn't include a half ounce of kind bud?

Tell me about it. That and a blow job backstage. From the bass player at the very least.

Quote from: bateman on November 30, 2014, 01:35:42 PM

Please, someone beat the hell out of this kid already.

That's not the Beeb, is it?

Oh, Lord. Not again.  Whatever happened to maturing gracefully and with a scrap of dignity?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/12/01/shes-still-got-it-madonna-goes-topless-in-mag-spread/19734959/

[attachimg=1]

"You think there are men in this country who ain't seen your bosoms?"

aldousburbank

People who are easily annoyed and especially people who are annoyed that I am annoying. Let me be clear, it annoys me when a known annoyance is annoying and the annoyed is surprised by the annoyer's annoyancy. Wait, I'm annoying myself now. Fuk!

timpate

Most people with Cell phones. Look like fucking zombies. Fucking annoying as you walk down the street with your head up your ass.

Eddie Coyle

Rolling Stone giving "album of the year" to that boring adware/malware piece of shit from U2. Keep mentioning The Ramones, Bono...your shitty band is closer to The Eagles than The Ramones.