• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Kelt

People who never use profanity.

I've been told it's the sign of a limited vocabulary, but in actual fact it's the exact opposite.

Those who artificially limit their lexicon based upon supposed boundaries of politeness and social nicety have a smaller vocabulary than those of us who also choose to use words like ''shart'' and 'felch' and 'rim' and 'blumpy' and 'Screwnicorn'.

So, the next time you're told you have a limited vocabulary... you just tell that person they're a steaming great fucking snerd nuggler.

Then you'll see who has the limited vocabulary.

Constantly having to close metro GUI as I seem to trigger Apps screen then close it , then the metro screen. I get nowhere near the RH corners or anything that I can figure I am doing to open it. It opened when I clicked on reply to post this item.
I installed an app. that gives me back a 'start' button but does not stop this metro turd. I sure wish some 'genius' would invent something that would disable metro altogether.

wr250

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on October 23, 2014, 05:19:43 PM
Constantly having to close metro GUI as I seem to trigger Apps screen then close it , then the metro screen. I get nowhere near the RH corners or anything that I can figure I am doing to open it. It opened when I clicked on reply to post this item.
I installed an app. that gives me back a 'start' button but does not stop this metro turd. I sure wish some 'genius' would invent something that would disable metro altogether.
windows 7 dvd
linux install dvd

People cashing in lotto tickets at the gas station.

eddie dean

Study links masturbation in 20's-30's to prostate cancer:
http://www.mensfitness.com/training/give-thing-rest

Quote"Overall we found a significant association between prostate cancer and sexual activity in a man's twenties and between masturbation and prostate cancer in the twenties and thirties," said Dimitropoulou. "However there was no significant association between sexual activity and prostate cancer in a man's forties."

wr250

when you copy a small portion or an article to paste into the forum, a stupid "read more at blah.com/blah.dpuff"

this is simply for tracking purposes, and i always have to go back in and remove their stupid additions, and paste in a direct link to the article.

eddie dean

Quote from: wr250 on October 24, 2014, 06:08:25 PM
when you copy a small portion or an article to paste into the forum, a stupid "read more at blah.com/blah.dpuff"

this is simply for tracking purposes, and i always have to go back in and remove their stupid additions, and paste in a direct link to the article.

I wondered wtf that extra link was when I pasted the text. I deleted it before posting the quote, but I see it truncated the text into another stupid link. lame
Never seen that happen before. Something new?

Kelt

Could be true.

I masturbate regularly and furiously, and have noticed two good sized lumps at the base of my penis.

Quote from: Kelt on October 24, 2014, 06:37:18 PM
I masturbate regularly and furiously, and have noticed two good sized lumps at the base of my penis.

Those are called "testicles."  They usually drop prior to adolescence, but occasionally the process is delayed.

Kelt

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 24, 2014, 10:21:33 PM
Those are called "testicles."  They usually drop prior to adolescence, but occasionally the process is delayed.

That's somewhat presumptuous of you. They might simply be scrotal cysts.

Quote from: Kelt on October 24, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

Silly me, assuming that you have balls, when the tone of your posts so clearly indicate otherwise.

Kelt

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 25, 2014, 08:16:51 AM
Silly me, assuming that you have balls, when the tone of your posts so clearly indicate otherwise.

Hey, don't beat yourself up... I'd be grumpy too if I had those suckers hanging from my nutsack :)

Quote from: Kelt on October 25, 2014, 09:42:39 AM
Hey, don't beat yourself up... I'd be grumpy too if I had those suckers hanging from my nutsack

Here's the pitch...and it's an exceedingly weak comebacker straight to the mound...DPS will handle this one himself...and the ballgame is over.

Quote from: Kelt on October 24, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

Andrew Zimmern thinks those are delicious and can never eat just one.

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 25, 2014, 11:19:35 AM
Here's the pitch...and it's an exceedingly weak comebacker straight to the mound...DPS will handle this one himself...and the ballgame is over.

DPS is met in reception at the hotel by a porter. "Carry your bags sir?"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 25, 2014, 11:23:59 AM
Andrew Zimmern thinks those are delicious and can never eat just one.

[attachimg=1]

....and because of that, he's reported.

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2014, 11:27:09 AM
DPS is met in reception at the hotel by a porter CDC employee. "Carry Quarantine your bags sir?"

Fixed that for you :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 25, 2014, 12:37:55 PM
Don't be a sore loser.  It's unbecoming.

Both of you behave. Or one of the girls will slap you both. They will, I've seen them do it.

aldousburbank

The way the smell of bacon cooking sucks all the oxygen out of the room.
Yeah you heard me.
>:(

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 25, 2014, 10:13:19 PM
Yeah you heard me.

"Bacon is good for me!"

onan

Am I the only one that cooks marijuana in with bacon?

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 25, 2014, 10:13:19 PM
Yeah you heard me.

and replaces it with a yummy bacon smell

b_dubb

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on October 25, 2014, 11:36:47 PM

"Bacon is good for me!"
that fat little brat. entitled fat fuck.  also ... she's (the lady in the yellow sweater) is a stone cold fox.  tubby can't stay mad at her. 

Quote from: wr250 on October 23, 2014, 06:29:44 PM
windows 7 dvd
linux install dvd

I had bought W/7 and loaded that but it disabled all the ports and the trying to get online was impossible. I ended up ordering the Toshiba USB stick that restored the computer to the W/8 it came with. I thought of Linux as I have several versions sitting here that I had on a previous computer I had built but they are  2006 era versions and probably a long way from covering the newer hardware.
Oh well, I have the W/7 should I decide to 'build a new box, but it sure made the Toshiba unusable. Even with the USB drive thingee Toshiba sold me it took 130 updates to get to 8.1 then another 30 or so.
I would rather go Linux than deal with windows but all I have here are Mandrake 10.1/9.2/8.1, RedHat 9.
I have been collecting the parts but I am holding out as it looks like AMD may be going to 1090FX soon and as always happens if I buy 990FX  there will show up the next thing. and from dwindling 990FX MB stocks especially MSI ones I will just wait.
In the meantime I will look at Linux(es) and try to burn a set of 64 bit ones in meantime.. In the meantime I just received new DVD's for restoring my Asus laptop .Got to do a wipe and reload, Had to order the factory DVD's as the copies I made out of the box don't seem to work.I am not reall very talented with them, I just sort of 'luck-out' keeping them maintained.I did better with my old box that I built
Odd thing today, metro has not jumped out once and I have been on it since 4am.
I have a Logitech trackman marble mouse that comes an goes even with the pad thing disabled. Just another weird semi-functional-malfunctional annoyance.
Thank you for the thought of providing useful info to me . I asked Toshiba if they had W7 for my model  but they sent 8.0,Oh well.

Gd5150

When an entertainer whos simply won the lottery of life pats themselves on the back for being a "philanthropist". #1 example is the Advil commercial. You know that "big pharma" commercial for ibuprofen featuring Jon Bon Jovi.

"John Bon Jovi, Singer, songwriter, Philanthropist, Actor, Father..." Ie just another food server who got lucky.

Here's another example. Nothing against SV but it's another example.

[attachimg=1]

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 26, 2014, 09:33:20 AM
She's actin' like she's da queen and weez da story people!
I really liked
NO! I keep loosing at deals, and I don't wanna make a deal anymore