• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

zeebo

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 12:28:51 AM
This is so awesome.

Yeah and it's weird, it was gonna be my answer on the "When are you most happy" thread.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: jazmunda on December 13, 2013, 12:09:37 AM
http://youtu.be/Faqn5tNPerY
Jesus I didn't think just hearing Snoory could be topped but SEEING him and hearing him is just abominable, detestable, and revolting.  And let's not forget, YUCKY!

Spooky Matter

Things that annoy me, this:
Quote from: wr250 on December 11, 2013, 07:38:34 AM
things that annoy me:
people who resort to name calling when they cant come up with a proper rebuttal to an argument, or ignore a troll. also those that name call when things dont go their way...

georgesucks

I hate paying taxes in my town because the city waste the money on crap that is not needed. The town that I live in has crappy roads, overwork police department with not a lot of officers and crappy parks where the homeless take a piss and/or shit in. I just hate it when people waste my hard earn money on crap.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: c337pilot on December 13, 2013, 01:50:18 AM
I hate paying taxes in my town because the city waste the money on crap that is not needed. The town that I live in has crappy roads, overwork police department with not a lot of officers and crappy parks where the homeless take a piss and/or shit in. I just hate it when people waste my hard earn money on crap.

Ha! what makes you special? Our council waste our money too! LOTS of it.

Yorkshire pud

People who describe almost anything they do as a 'journey'...it isn't: It's life.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 12:28:51 AM
This is so awesome.

The hashbrowns were great... but I am still awake!  Dangit.  Another round... of everything... is needed.

FallenSeraph

When people see my byline in the newspaper and somehow track me down and send me emails like this one:

"Hello. Please write a article with my company's name, website and phone number in it. Call me. Robert Jones. OWNER. A Posh Limousine. [phone number]"

Free limo rides for the rest of my life, Robert, and then we'll talk.

b_dubb

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 10:13:52 AM
When people see my byline in the newspaper and somehow track me down and send me emails like this one:

"Hello. Please write a article with my company's name, website and phone number in it. Call me. Robert Jones. OWNER. A Posh Limousine. [phone number]"

Free limo rides for the rest of my life, Robert, and then we'll talk.
Nah. Take cash only. And bid high cause they are obviously motivated.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 24, 2013, 01:22:24 AM
Nah, I've done something wrong, and don't know what.  If that's the case, I shouldn't be talking to people.  I'm sorry.  I'll go away for a while and no one has to worry about it.  Sorry, guys, just don't know what to say.  I fucked up.  Somehow.  Laters.

whaaa?   just saw this and don't understand.

I just ventured onto the AB Quits thread... wow... that is a cavalcade of crazy.  Well, on the upside, at least most of the trolling whackjobs seem to be nestled over there.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on December 10, 2013, 06:59:08 PM
my mother has to go in at 6 am for a biopsy on her lungs. Evidently they found something in there. this after copd, breast cancer, and a heart scare. I'm a nervous wreck. I do not deal with stress well, and for some reason, I'm not strong enough mentally to deal with this. Its hard for me to even try to comfort my family. After all this is done, I imagine some therapy or meds will be in order. Or booze. I truly hate my brain.  I feel pretty selfish for being such a mental case in a time like this.

how is she doing?  any news yet?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2013, 06:20:43 PM
Bucket drummers outside my office. Shut. the fuck. up.

oh god.  very annoying.

coaster

Quote from: MV on December 13, 2013, 03:55:57 PM
how is she doing?  any news yet?
Thought it was just her lungs. Turns out its on her kidney too. When it rains it pours.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on December 13, 2013, 04:25:07 PM
Thought it was just her lungs. Turns out its on her kidney too. When it rains it pours.

Sending some positive vibes over the Pacific.

coaster

I really appreciate the support. Thanks everyone.

Quote from: coaster on December 13, 2013, 04:25:07 PM

Good thoughts and positive energy your way, coaster. 
Remember to sit down every once in a while and just take a deep breath or two. 

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on December 13, 2013, 03:36:10 PM
whaaa?   just saw this and don't understand.

Yeah, my social skills are lacking.  Still don't know what I did wrong to that one person, but, hey, now I just don't care.  Was only trying to be friendly and I messed that up somehow.  It stung my feelers when it happened.

All the other BellGabbers are cool. 

Moving on...  8)

Heather Wade

Quote from: coaster on December 13, 2013, 04:53:16 PM
I really appreciate the support. Thanks everyone.

(((coaster)))  Please keep us posted.  You have my support.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Treading Water on December 13, 2013, 05:01:14 PM
Good thoughts and positive energy your way, coaster. 
Remember to sit down every once in a while and just take a deep breath or two.
One of my favorite video meds-

http://vimeo.com/52854050

McPhallus

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 13, 2013, 05:13:32 PM
Yeah, my social skills are lacking.  Still don't know what I did wrong to that one person, but, hey, now I just don't care.  Was only trying to be friendly and I messed that up somehow.  It stung my feelers when it happened.

All the other BellGabbers are cool. 

Moving on...  8)

Heather Wade

Quote from: McPhallus on December 13, 2013, 07:11:16 PM

Damn right if I had balls they'd be that big and solid stainless steel, baby. 

georgesucks

Trolls annoy me and that is all for now. Have a happy Friday the 13th bellgabbers.

zeebo

Quote from: West of the Rockies on December 13, 2013, 03:43:18 PM
I just ventured onto the AB Quits thread... wow... that is a cavalcade of crazy.  Well, on the upside, at least most of the trolling whackjobs seem to be nestled over there.

I think the whole drama/trauma has ripped open some kind of vortex where people no longer have any restraints on their consciousness.  It's like a bunch of resteless mental/emotional energy just swirling around to no end.  I for one hope the maelstrom stays nicely tucked away over there.   ::)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Spooky Matter on December 13, 2013, 01:39:42 AM
Jesus I didn't think just hearing Snoory could be topped but SEEING him and hearing him is just abominable, detestable, and revolting.  And let's not forget, YUCKY!
God I could only watch w minutes.  He is so uncomfortable looking. What a jerk off.  He sacred that guy in the front when he pats him on the shoulder like he's his gokd buudy. Notice the earpiece on snorge...they must fed him  everything.
Like mush mouth said...death is a "whore-able" woorewd.

Spooky Matter

For your mum Coaster[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Don't flame me please for posting this here; it just annoys me. How fortunate he wasn't a 16 year old poor youth who did the deed. Whereas this individual apparently doesn't know right from wrong because of his parents wealth, a poor youth would know right from wrong? Yeah..That works.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ethan-couch-texas-quadruple-murderer--or-a-victim-of-affluenza-9004308.htm

Juan

Well, the other way to look at is is that the kid's parents will be paying $450,000 a year to house him for 10-years rather than him being a burden on the taxpayers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on December 14, 2013, 08:41:49 AM
Well, the other way to look at is is that the kid's parents will be paying $450,000 a year to house him for 10-years rather than him being a burden on the taxpayers.

And four people are dead: But presumably it's more important that no taxpayers pay for his upkeep than he be punished in prison and meet new best friends. That being the case, people who kill people because of being drunk should be released to avoid a burden on the taxpayer.. Sounds good to me.