• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

No Agenda w/Adam Curry & John C. Dvorak

Started by Coasted2astop, May 08, 2011, 10:56:16 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on March 10, 2016, 06:33:55 PM
I really like what I've heard so far but I might stop listening if they really buy into the moon hoax crap.

john is not a moon landing denier.  he's the reason i listen to the show.

adam's an idiot.

henge0stone

I hope Adam doesn't believe in the 9/11 truther nonsense. Then I'm really gonna have to stop listening.

henge0stone

Really into the Podcast now guess I'll settle for one sane host.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on March 12, 2016, 10:58:16 AM
I hope Adam doesn't believe in the 9/11 truther nonsense. Then I'm really gonna have to stop listening.

prepare to have your hopes dashed.  adam's on board with all of the "truther" shit.  he's even hinted at a belief that the sandy hook school shooting was a false flag operation.

adam is the reason i never donate to the show.  i generally find him nauseating in multiple regards.  if i could donate and have the money entirely funneled to dvorak, then i'd do so.

henge0stone

Quote from: MV on March 17, 2016, 02:08:02 PM
prepare to have your hopes dashed.  adam's on board with all of the "truther" shit.  he's even hinted at a belief that the sandy hook school shooting was a false flag operation.

adam is the reason i never donate to the show.  i generally find him nauseating in multiple regards.  if i could donate and have the money entirely funneled to dvorak, then i'd do so.

Another show he was even seriously considering the flat earth shit. Dvorak was bored and told him to go to a university.

henge0stone

I wish Dvorak would challenge him more on the crazy Truther nonsense.

henge0stone

adam is the reason i never donate to the show.

Doesn't Adam have millions of dollars and own a castle in the Netherlands or somewhere in Europe? Why the fuck do they even need donations? I heard him one show bitch about how he couldn't sell his plane, guy must be loaded. Whatever happened to doing a show for the love of doing it? Especially if you own castles and planes and money is no issue. His net worth is 2 million for christ sake.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on March 17, 2016, 04:25:55 PM
Another show he was even seriously considering the flat earth shit. Dvorak was bored and told him to go to a university.

Ugh. Adam's a bore.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on April 11, 2016, 07:28:56 PM
Doesn't Adam have millions of dollars and own a castle in the Netherlands or somewhere in Europe? Why the fuck do they even need donations? I heard him one show bitch about how he couldn't sell his plane, guy must be loaded. Whatever happened to doing a show for the love of doing it? Especially if you own castles and planes and money is no issue. His net worth is 2 million for christ sake.

I don't think he has the money he once did, but yeah, John and Adam are both doing quite well. I once estimated they're each making at least $250K off of the donations, and that only counts what's announced on the show. It doesn't count listener PayPal subscriptions.

I listen to NA on and off, but if the show went away tomorrow, I wouldn't feel like I've lost anything of great value.

henge0stone

It's been my replacement show for C2C. The media breakdown is very good but when stupid theories like the fake moon landing and 9/11 get into it it gets a little eh. John does a good job of keeping it sane. I do like Adam and Johns personalities together they have good chemistry, but Adam's view of the world is defiantly skewed.

For example Adam thinks we didn't go to the moon and that things are being covered up BUT he's only looking at the few out of place things and not the bulk of facts that add up to the story we've been told. A lot of things he is still harking on the radiation in the Van Allen Belt has been said over and over but if your willing to believe we've been in space at all then you really have to admit the amount of radiation isn't lethal. I think people generally think radiation is more damaging than it really is. Not that it can't be but smaller doses of radiation exist in nature.

Adam also said that we have 'secret space war' and 'bases on the moon'. Dvorak did at one point out how it makes no sense that Adam thinks the Van Allen belt has too much radiation yet there are secret bases on the moon.

I still really like the show probably wouldn't donate because they have the money and don't need it.

henge0stone

I'm probably the only one that cares but I'm pretty much done with this show. After hearing episode 209 Escrow Schmeshcrow and how Adam went off on John I just can't respect Adam at all.

John criticized Adams howard stern interview, which Dvorak rightly pointed out sucked because 1. Adam didn't mention John at ALL and 2. Adam didn't even say what the show was about. The entire interview was about how rich Adam was which Dvorak pointed out 'why does Howard care?" since Howard has more millions than Adam or anyone else for that matter.

These two very legitimate criticism sent Adam flying off the handle insulting and belittling John saying his children were fucked up and would be terrorists and that it WASNT John's show and implying that he adds nothing to the show and that no one knew who John C Dvorak was. It was baffling to hear someone talk about their co host in such a demeaning manor. He wasn't even trying to be funny, you saw the real narcissistic assbag that Adam is to freak on his co-host (who btw is much funnier and entertaining than Adam without even trying to be). If I were John I would have hung up and refused to do the show with someone so abusive over a little bit of legit criticism.

They moved on and Adam apologized the next episode but still not enough

Mr. Fidget

I'm sorry to be the one to point it out bellgab, but collectively we are having our ass kicked by a half senile curmudgeon, and a washed up stoner VJ. I'm sure that this has to sting a bit, the fact that two opinionated blowhards can make us eat dust in the global rankings... with just two three hour podcasts a week. We're here 24/7/365 with all the power of the mighty MV (and his duly maintained freedom of speech endorsement) behind us, yet we don't even make the top 500,000.
   I don't know if you have it in you bellgab, up till now you've just let the place turn into a festering puss sore... and everybody knows a festering puss sore is not as good for diaper revenue as a good spirited group of free-thinking people speaking their minds with civility.
   Bellgab, if you can face facts now... before it's too late, you may have a chance. Just a chance bellgab... one chance, before it's puss all over. Some good strategic seo, a couple good natured national hijinks, and your on your way. Think about it.
[attachment id=1 msg=832391]

henge0stone

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 08, 2016, 10:58:40 PM
   I'm sorry to be the one to point it out bellgab, but collectively we are having our ass kicked by a half senile curmudgeon, and a washed up stoner VJ. I'm sure that this has to sting a bit, the fact that two opinionated blowhards can make us eat dust in the global rankings... with just two three hour podcasts a week. We're here 24/7/365 with all the power of the mighty MV (and his duly maintained freedom of speech endorsement) behind us, yet we don't even make the top 500,000.
   I don't know if you have it in you bellgab, up till now you've just let the place turn into a festering puss sore... and everybody knows a festering puss sore is not as good for diaper revenue as a good spirited group of free-thinking people speaking their minds with civility.
   Bellgab, if you can face facts now... before it's too late, you may have a chance. Just a chance bellgab... one chance, before it's puss all over. Some good strategic seo, a couple good natured national hijinks, and your on your way. Think about it.
[attachment id=1 msg=832391]

As much as a dick as adam was I am once again loving No Agenda and listening quite a bit especially in this campaigning season.

I'm not really sure what you are comparing, are you comparing No Agenda show to Bellgab? Really no reason why No Agenda wouldn't be more popular giving that they have been doing the show since 2007 twice a week.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: henge0stone on June 14, 2016, 06:36:13 PM
As much as a dick as adam was I am once again loving No Agenda and listening quite a bit especially in this campaigning season.

I'm not really sure what you are comparing, are you comparing No Agenda show to Bellgab? Really no reason why No Agenda wouldn't be more popular giving that they have been doing the show since 2007 twice a week.
I was just "rattling the cage"... Adam & John are winners! :)
MV ramping up his podcast game post-rattle, pure co-inky-dink. ;)

www.noagendashow.com

[attachment id=1 msg=849475]
[attachment id=2 msg=849475]
[attachment id=3 msg=849475]
[attachment id=4 msg=849475]
[attachment id=5 msg=849475]
[attachment id=6 msg=849475]

henge0stone

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 29, 2016, 01:21:29 AM
I was just "rattling the cage"... Adam & John are winners! :)
MV ramping up his podcast game post-rattle, pure co-inky-dink. ;)

Good job

Past few weeks of this show have been really good. I take the random conspiracy stuff with the largest grain o salt. Today's episode wasn't the best. Still, better than most of the shit I listen to.

Also, "SHUT UP SLAVE!"

henge0stone

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on July 18, 2016, 04:01:30 AM
Past few weeks of this show have been really good. I take the random conspiracy stuff with the largest grain o salt. Today's episode wasn't the best. Still, better than most of the shit I listen to.

Also, "SHUT UP SLAVE!"

Yeah I am not a fan of the conspiracy stuff (cept for the UFOs of course) but the media deconstruction is really good.